Deliverance Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put only a robe on after my bath, and laid down to take a nap. I wanted to make the time pass as quickly as possible. When I woke I watched some T.V., checked my email, and read a little. At 5:30pm I took a shower and got ready. My legs were almost shaking when I got into my car and drove to the bar.

When I walked into the bar, Thomas quickly made my new drink. He gestured me to the pool area, which was empty except for Brian, who was finishing off a solo game. Thomas sat my drink down on the edge of table and returned to the bar. Brian looked at me and smiled. "You look lovely, Grace. I knew that dress would suit you well. It complements your lightly tanned skin beautifully."

"Thank you."

"What did I tell you to call me, Grace."

"I'm sorry, thank you, Master." I spoke low, though no one was around to hear me.

"It is alright, Grace. You will learn. You will always respond to me, and always as Master. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Master."

"Good girl. How is your drink?"

I took a sip. "It's different, Master. I still prefer my regular drink, but I like this as well."

"Do you know why I had you change your drink?"

"No, Master, I don't. I assumed it was a test of my obedience."

"That is part of it. But it is also a sign. It is a subtle signal that you are mine. Each time you do something you normally would not do because I command it, you are showing the world that you belong to me. The world may not understand that, but they will notice those differences, and you will know what they mean. How did you feel as you prepared yourself for me today? As you shaved and got ready to my specifications?"

"It felt amazing, Master. Knowing that everything I was doing I was doing for you . . . it was . . . it was liberating in a sense. Not having to comb through my closet for the perfect outfit to wear. The release of my choices made me feel free. I don't know if that makes any sense."

"It makes perfect sense, Grace. It is who you are." He paused for a moment and just stared at me. The look on his face was one I could only describe as pride. "Would you like to play a round of pool?"

"Yes, Master." I had been playing pool with Master for several weeks now, though I still wasn't very good. He, on the other hand, was quite good and enjoyed ribbing me about it. It was all good-natured and playful in a way high school sweethearts are. When it was my turn, Master came around behind me, as if to help me.

He whispered to me, "Do you know what a safe word is, Grace?"

"I think so, Master."

"It is a word you can use that will make me stop whatever I am doing. If something becomes too painful or reaches a limit for you, you can use the word. But be warned, do not use it haphazardly or this relationship is not going to work. I will push your limits, know that. But I will never willingly do anything that is too much for you. The safe word is there in case I am wrong and push too much. Your safe word is Red."

"Yes, Master. I understand."

He put an arm around me, helping me to hold the cue stick and then ran his hand up the side of my dress. He reached inside my panties and felt the smooth lips of my pussy, then ran his hand back down my leg, up to my arm and helped me shoot the ball. I shuddered. "I had to make sure you obeyed me, Grace." He said with a wide grin.

"Yes, Master." Part of me was terrified that somebody might have seen him. The other part wished he hadn't stopped there.

We played the rest of the game almost in silence. There was an occasional tap on my ass, or a "good shot" and a "thank you, Master". But that was all. When we were finished the game, he asked if I wanted to take a drive. He paid Thomas for our drinks and we walked out to his car. He opened up my door for me first and helped step in before getting in the car himself.

I had no idea where he was taking me and wanted to ask, but wasn't sure if I was supposed to. This was all so new to me and I didn't want to disappoint my Master in any way. I decided to keep my question to myself and enjoy the aspect of surprise. My curiosity peaked as we headed towards the highway.

"Remove you panties." I was startled at first and so didn't respond. "Grace, remove your panties." He repeated himself, firmer this time.

"Yes, Master." I lifted myself slightly off the seat and slid my panties off.

"Good girl." He placed a hand on my knee and slowly stroked my thigh. He pulled lightly on my leg, opening me up just a little bit and then grabbed my inner thigh, pulling my leg as far over to him as it would go. He ran a finger up and down my slit ever so slightly, barely touching me. He let the rest of his fingers examine me, gliding them over every inch. "You did an beautiful job shaving, Grace. You showed such attention to detail."

"Thank you, Master. I am happy to have pleased you."

"You are going to be a fantastic slave." I began to drip at those words. "Is that what you want pet?"

"Yes, Master." He separated my pussy lips and gently circled my hole and then my clit. I gasped, wanting more, but he stopped. He closed my legs and pulled my dress back down.

"We're here." He pulled the car into a scenic overlook on the highway and parked. He stepped out of the car and came around to open my door. We walked over the wall and looked over the river, light dancing over the surface of the water.

"It's beautiful, Master."

"Yes it is. I come here often. It is on my way to the office and whenever I need to stop and think, this is where I do it. I wanted to bring you here tonight because this place is special to me . . . and you are now special to me as well. I knew the moment I saw you that you were special and you have done everything to prove me right. I look forward to training you as my slave, Grace. I hope you do as well."

"Oh, yes, Master. More than anything."

"And do you trust me, Grace?"

"Yes, Master. I trust you more than I've ever trusted anybody. All I have to do is look in your eyes and I know I am safe. There is a comfort that I cannot quite explain."

"Good. I have booked a hotel for this weekend. I want to have you to myself that entire time. By accepting the invitation you will be agreeing to be within my control at all times. You will do as I say at all times. You will obey. This is a huge step, Grace, not one to be taken lightly. We have only played around the past few weeks. Even tonight is nothing compared to what I have planned for the weekend. You may think about it if you like. You do not have to answer me right this minute, but I need an answer by the end of tonight."

"Master, I do not need to think about it. And please do not think I am taking it lightly, I'm not. I want this. I've always wanted this. You have helped me to realize that."

"Can you get out of work early on Friday?"

"Yes, Master. It shouldn't be a problem at all."

"Good. We will meet at the bar at 3 o'clock."

"Yes, Master."

"Between now and then you will do the things you normally do, with two exceptions. You will not touch yourself sexually at all before Friday. I control your orgasms now and you will only come with my permission. And you will not wear panties the rest of the week. It will assure me that you will be thinking of me all that time."

"Yes, Master."

"You will also shave again Friday morning to make sure you are entirely prepared for me. You will wear casual clothes and bring nothing but a few personal items with you. I will have any outfits you need for the weekend."

"Yes, Master." He pulled me close to him, and we looked out over the water. We stood in silence, just enjoying each other's presence. It was one of those perfect moments, the ones you read about. I knew, without a doubt, that that was where I was meant to be. I was finally at where I belonged, no longer hiding my true self.

12