Delivered Ch. 01-02

Story Info
A slave is delivered to strangers.
3.8k words
4.41
46.9k
15

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is the start of new story involving themes of chastity and reluctance. If this theme offends you don't read it. If you have comments or suggestions

Delivered

Let me start by saying that my wife and I have a great relationship outside of our sex life as well. Let me follow that by saying our sex life was not just your average twice a week grunt and done affair.

About 5' 4" she was slender and graceful, with legs and an ass a dancer would be proud of. A delicate beautiful face framed by brunette hair, lovely B-cup breasts, and a pair of hazel green eyes to make you catch your breath all helped make her the woman of my dreams. Intelligence, compassion, and a joy for life all shone through this wonderful exterior like a light from inside.

A former athlete who maintained most of his tone and figure, I was attractive enough but felt like I had hit the jack pot when she agreed to marry me years ago. I would be willing to kill or die for her, but right now I was having real problems doing what she asked.

I was standing in our garage wearing nothing but a steel cage locked on my cock with a large pin that tormented every attempted erection, a wide leather collar locked around my neck, and matching leather cuffs locked to my wrists and ankles.

"Get in the car slave," Suzy told me. "You had your chance to stop this and we both know how that worked out."

Feeling this was somewhat unfair, I couldn't deny the charge. I had been without an orgasm for six weeks now. Yesterday at lunch I had been wearing the same large pin in my cage when Suzy teased me to a state of frantic arousal before ordering me to get up and go use the bathroom.

When not aroused the cage was nearly invisible under the right pants but Suzy had insisted I wear a tight pair of light dress pants when we went out. Knowing that a casual glance might just mistake it for a normal bulge, I also knew that a close look would allow the lock and outline of the cage to be clearly visible.

Added to that, with my state of arousal the pin made it impossible for me to stand and walk normally and I blushed as I became aware of a mother and daughter staring as I passed.

By the time I returned they were seated at the table with Suzy and all three were watching me expectantly. Feeling the blush quickly returning to my cheeks, I turned crimson when I started to sit and Suzy said, "Did I give you permission to sit down?"

Explaining that Jamie and her daughter had expressed some curiosity about the bulge in my pants Suzy did nothing to reduce my embarrassment.

Knowing I was expected to stay standing now until given permission I looked nervously to Suzy trying to avoid eye contact with the strangers.

"Please may I join you?" I asked in a quiet voice.

"Oh, I don't think quite yet," Suzy answered with a grin. "First we need to ask you a couple of questions."

Shifting my feet and looking around the restaurant, I tried to calm myself. Surely this wasn't going where my perverted mind was taking it. Looking down again to meet the eyes of the mother and daughter I cringed.

Both of them were looking at my crotch, and when I started to cover myself Suzy stopped me.

"You don't really want to do that...do you?" Grinning as I looked at her in alarm she dispelled any doubt where things were going with her next comment. "Or maybe you do want to do that. Are you feeling so naughty you need a good paddling?"

Totally unsure how to respond I was blushing furiously. Thrown completely off balance I was kept that way as Suzy ordered me to answer their questions.

Three questions later I had explained that, yes I was wearing a locking chastity device, yes Suzy controlled when I was allowed to cum, and yes I would obey Suzy's commands.

All of the questions had been asked by the daughter, but when I answered the last one Jamie said, "I knew it!" Turning to Suzy she asked, "I don't suppose you would order him to clean our house tomorrow would you?"

"Mom!"

"What?" Jamie said with a wicked smile, "Don't tell me with the way you tease the boys you don't like the idea of playing with one that is already desperate. Besides, I hate having to do housework now that your father is gone."

"MOM!"

Chuckling at the exchange Suzy put her hand on the daughters, "Amy, do you like to tease the boys?"

Amy was blushing now, but we all could see by the look on her face the answer to that question.

Not reassured in the least as she looked directly at my crotch and whispered, "Yes," I looked around again. No one else seemed to be paying attention but I could feel my cock coming back to life as I stood there with my hands behind me.

"Tell you what Amy, why don't you ask my slave what he thinks about me giving him to your mother for a day. He won't speak," Suzy said giving me a pointed look, "and we'll just watch for his answer. Does that sound fun?"

Now two days later I was facing the consequences of my response. I could take the keys away from Suzy and let myself back in the house or just refuse to go. I had tried this tactic before. She would simply keep me in the cage with the large pin in place until I was sleep deprived and desperate enough to beg her to make me do whatever I had refused to do before.

My only other option was to say I was done with this game...forever. I knew I didn't want that, but this was testing how badly I didn't want that. Fortunately or unfortunately my conditioning and desire to please her took over and I slid into the car trying to stay calm.

Half an hour later, riding naked through the suburbs, I was questioning that decision more and more. I literally knew nothing about these women except their names, that Jamie had probably kept her husband in chastity, and her daughter liked to tease the boys.

It also was far too late to change my mind. Locking my wrists together behind me when I got in the car Suzy had eliminated any chance of me taking the keys and driving home. As she pulled into the driveway of a large two story home at the end of a cul-de-sac I was shivering with apprehension.

Coming out to meet us, Jamie was dressed for the office and looked very good. Fitted blazer and white dress shirt, a knee length fitted skirt, and heels set off her figure nicely. Watching as Suzy handed her a key ring and they stood talking for a minute, I wanted to run.

Knowing that running through the suburbs naked and caged with my hands cuffed behind me was a terrible plan it hit me that this really was going to happen. I was being delivered helpless and naked to this woman and her daughter.

Suzy had teased me about showing me off many times and she had known what my response would be in the restaurant. I always responded the same way. I just never thought it might really happen.

I watched Suzy pull a leash from her purse. Handing it to Jamie as they walked to my door I realized I was going to be led through the front yard like this. Suddenly overwhelmed by the feeling of being helpless and naked I groaned and pulled futilely against my cuffs.

Shocked by the way my cock sprang to life as the door was opened and my leash was clipped on, I could barely stand up as the pin did its job. Numbly cooperating as Jamie locked my ankle cuffs together I couldn't believe how desperately aroused I was.

"Remember slave," Suzy said stepping close to me and forcing me to stand up straight, "no orgasm unless I give you permission." Pressing a passionate kiss to my lips she gave my caged cock a gentle squeeze and left.

CHAPTER TWO

I can't really describe the feelings that went through me as I watched her drive away, but they were incredibly powerful. Feeling lost and alone, more than anything else I wanted her to turn around and come back, but she didn't.

Suddenly very aware that I was standing in plain view of several houses, I turned and started for the porch. Brought up short by a tug on the leash I looked to Jamie. She had a truly wicked smile on her face.

"Where do you think you're going slave?" Giving my leash another tug she took as step away from the porch making me follow her. Laughing as I pulled back she said, "Oh goody. Looks like I won't have any problems finding reasons to punish you, will I?"

Suzy had warned me that Jamie had permission to use or discipline me in any way she chose, "only limited by a requirement of no permanent damage or disfigurement". Trying not to think about that as she gave another tug on the leash and took another step towards the road, I very much wanted to get inside and pulled back again.

"Is the pretty slave shy?' Jamie mocked me taking another step. Chuckling as I continued to resist another and another step she said, "Well I have a wonderful cure for that."

Tug. Step.

Tug. Step.

"Please," I almost whispered, "please let me go in and clean your house."

"That is so adorable," Jamie answered, "you really think cleaning the house is what I most wanted to borrow you for?"

Tug. Step.

Tug. Step.

We now stood at the end of the driveway and I watched in horror as she reached high and fed my leash over the scroll work of an ornate lamp post. Pulling me forward until I was directly under the post she pulled the leash tight and tied it off.

"We both know you are here for my daughter and I to torment and I think it's time for your torment to start." Stepping back to look me over Jamie smiled again at the look of panic in my eyes and explained, "For each step you resisted me, you will spend five minutes tied to this lamp post. Based on your reaction in the restaurant the other day, thinking about the fact that you have been put on display as a naked slave will soon make your cage get rather full."

"Yes, like that," she cooed as I felt my cock coming to life. "Of course you won't be able to bend over to ease the discomfort any more will you? No...you won't. I'm guessing that will remind you of just how helpless you truly are which will only cause your cock to try and swell even more."

Stepping back again she watched this thought process and the predicted result as I surged against my cuffs and looked frantically from her to the street and back.

"Don't go anywhere," she said turning away, "I'm looking forward to seeing if you are feeling more obedient when I come back."

Calling after her in a hushed voice I got only a chuckle in response. Watching her walk away I couldn't help but admire the way her hips and ass looked in the skirt, but I was quickly losing my arousal. I was scared. I could clearly see the front of three different houses. While it was a Tuesday morning I thought that surely someone would see me and call the police.

Fighting against my restraints I tried to free myself for several minutes before accepting that I truly was helpless. Sobbing in frustration and short of breath, I leaned against the post.

BAM! Again like a freight train arousal powered through me as I accepted that I was helpless to do anything but stand on display, naked and caged. A few seconds later I was struggling again. While it may have looked similar to my attempt to escape, it wasn't.

Jamie's prediction had come back around, and a cycle of arousal and awareness now kept me writhing against my restraints.

Assuming half an hour had passed when I realized that Jamie was standing in the driveway watching me, I gasped in a deep breath and tried to stand still.

"Please untie my leash." Seeing no reaction I tried again, "Please Mistress J, please untie me." Feeling a shudder race up my spine a small whimper escaped as my cock surged in its cage.

Unknown to me, Suzy had just arrived home and logged into her computer. She had met Jamie and her daughter months ago at an art exhibit. Growing close quickly, they had shared lunches and salon appointments. When Jamie had commented she would like to "put a lock on that one" about a waiter one day the secret door was opened.

Soon confiding in Jamie that she kept me locked, Suzy had been planning this for weeks now. Jamie was very well to do after a divorce settlement that insured she would live in style, and she had installed a state of the art security system in her home. Sharing a web feed of that security system with Suzy had been easy for the former network administrator, and as Suzy logged in she saw Jamie untying my leash from the lamp post.

"Well, let's see if we had the desired effect," Jamie said as she stepped back holding the leash. Taking a step down the sidewalk she smiled as I shuffled towards her. Turning on one heel she set off and I followed.

Only walking to the first driveway Jamie stopped and turned to face me. "Much better. Now I don't have to leave you tied to Beth's mailbox. She might have just kept you for herself."

Leading me back to her house and inside, Amy was waiting at the front door. Dressed much less formally than her mother, she looked ready for a day at the beach.

Not thinking for the moment about what might be coming next, I was too grateful to be inside. As I stood there catching my breath, I became more and more aware of these two women. Jamie stood about 5' 10" in her heels, and while she had a fuller figure than Suzy it was very well proportioned. Full hips, full breasts, strong looking legs and ass, and her sere business attire was quite sexy as well.

Amy was nearly that tall in a pair of flip flops. Wearing a bikini and a semi-sheer cover up, she had her mothers' figure and seemed eager to show it off. Both of them had attractive faces, and while Amy wore her blonde hair much shorter, there was a clear resemblance in their attractive faces as well.

Swallowing hard as the fear of being arrested wore off, I could feel myself start to respond. Just watching me as my mind processed the reality of being helpless and naked before these two attractive women, they let me squirm for a minute or two before Jamie spoke.

"I have a meeting I can't skip, but I'll be back in a few hours." Handing the leash to Amy she continued, "I know you like to get your boyfriends all worked up, but you always let them finish far too soon. I think you'll find it can be quite entertaining having one that stays horny, but you can let me know when I get home."

Picking up a purse she gave her daughter a pat on the cheek and said, "Don't be good." Chuckling to herself she walked away into the house.

We both listened for a moment and heard the garage open and close. Leading me into the house as Jamie left the driveway, Amy was bouncing excitedly with each step and I had to hop to keep up. Stopping me in a large open living room I was impressed with the house as well as the bounce.

Opening to a large high end kitchen and a big patio with an in ground pool the large beams and high ceiling created a wonderful effect. Big overstuffed furniture, and a large heavy oak coffee table were arranged to face a large gas fireplace. Embedded in the floor to ceiling hearthstones were two large rings, and Amy tied off my leash to one of these.

Leaving me there without a word she was gone for a few minutes. Admiring the house and the way the entryway stairs rose to a balcony that overlooked the living room I saw her reappear on this balcony.

The light from the entryway shone through her cover up silhouetting her figure. Leaning against the railing with one hip she languidly ran a brush through her hair.

"Mom doesn't know it, but my 'boyfriends' as she calls them wait weeks before they get a chance to cum for me. How long have you been waiting slave?"

"Six weeks."

"That's six weeks Miss Amy for you," she corrected.

Pausing in her brushing to give the brush a contemplative look she asked, "You know I'm allowed to spank you, right?"

Swallowing hard I managed to say, "Yes Miss Amy." Feeling the weight of the silence as she just resumed brushing her hair I added, "I'm sorry Miss Amy."

"I'm guessing that most of my 'boyfriends' go home and masturbate after a date. You probably aren't allowed to do that are you?"

"No Miss Amy," I almost whispered as my cock decided to come to life.

"No, I didn't think so." Watching me for a moment as the pin began to dig in she waited for me to look back up at her. Reaching up under her cover up she undid the string to her top. Giggling as I groaned she pulled it off over her head.

I couldn't see anything more than before with the light the way it was, but I knew her full young breasts were now free beneath the gauzy material. Trying to calm myself she was not about to let that happen.

"A lot of boys like my breasts. Do you like my breasts?"

Groaning again I didn't know how to answer. She was young enough to be my daughter, but despite feeling like a letch I had definitely appreciated the view.

"Yes Miss Amy," I decided to be honest. "You have lovely breasts."

"They nipples are so sensitive too. I just love having them played with."

When I looked up she was still brushing her hair with one hand, but her other hand was now gently teasing one of her nipples.

"Tell me," she asked, "do you think you would enjoy playing with my nipples for me?"

"Nnnnggh..." I whimpered. Trying again I made sounds like words and managed, "yes Miss Amy."

Thinking of how I should have answered I added, "But I shouldn't."

"Shouldn't what slave? Play with my nipples or like playing with my nipples?"

"Either Miss Amy. You are far too young and I'm married." Trying to collect my thoughts and think of something non-sexual I seized on, "Please let me start cleaning your house Miss Amy."

"But isn't a slave supposed to do what he's told to do?" she asked.

"Yes Miss Amy, but..."

"Besides," she interrupted, "I turned 18 last week and unless I'm misremembering your wife delivered you here helpless and naked. You are helpless and naked aren't you?"

"Yes." Feeling like I was drowning I had no idea that a dozen miles away Suzy's hand had slid down into her panties as she sat on the couch.

"And you are a slave, right?"

"Yes, but please..."

"So if I tell you to suck on my nipples for me while I masturbate you will do what you're told, right?"

"Yes. Please. Yes."

She was now undoing the string to her bikini bottom as I stared up at her.

"Lovely." Letting the bottoms drop she stood naked beneath the sheer gauze and slid her hand between her slightly parted thighs.

"So, come suck on my nipples slave." Moaning softly as I looked frantically from her to the ring I was tied to and back she chuckled. "You already failed to call me Miss Amy three times."

Making another soft sound of passion as her hand began slow circles she almost hissed, "That is 30 with the hair brush."

"Please untie me Miss Amy. I'm sorry Miss Amy."

"If you don't get up here right now and suck on my nipples for me I am going to give you 50 more besides." Letting out a much louder groan as her wrist cupped and she buried a finger or two inside herself I felt paralyzed.

My cock was throbbing inside its cage, and despite knowing it was wrong and would only make the pain worse I wanted to suck on her nipples and kiss and lick her breasts. I also didn't want to get paddled, and her obvious arousal at the thought of punishing me was more than a little unnerving.

Also being very much in love with Suzy, I felt incredibly guilty about responding so sexually to this teenager. All of these factors only served to remind me that I stood helpless and naked, unable to hide my response or to obey the order I had been given.

Worst of all was the sight and sound of Amy working herself swiftly towards an orgasm. A woman's orgasm is the most beautiful thing I know of and I stood trembling with six weeks of passion locked away in my cage.

Wishing the pin were gone, I was glad for the cage. I had spent so much time aroused in the last week and the situation was so charged that if I weren't caged I feared I would be trying to hump the wall.

12