Delivered Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Had I know what Suzy was doing right now I might have been trying anyway. With a clear view of my cock bouncing and twitching in its cage as I pulled helplessly on my leash, she was quickly rising to an orgasm of her own.

Unable to look away from the sight of Amy leaning against the railing as she began to come, I was whimpering with pain and arousal. Her full breasts heaved beneath her gauzy cover-up and her head was tipped back.

Freezing for a moment, then sucking in three large breaths in a row without exhaling, Amy let out a wail as she came. And came. And came.

Quietly sobbing by the time she finished I was hunched over as far as my leash would allow. The top of my cock had been tenderized by the repeated torment of the large pin and despite the pain I still couldn't stop the attempted erection. Unable to even adjust the pin to a different spot I was reminded again of just how helpless I was.

12