Delivery Boy

Story Info
Sex with a delivery boy it does happen.
1k words
3.43
27.3k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A bell that's what woke me, the front door, the post probably I sleepily thought looked at my phone nearly ten o'clock grunting I grabbed a shirt to throw over myself and went to answer the door.

It was a man at the door well a teen maybe in his 20s longish blond hair to his neck covered by a cap, wearing baggy jeans, baggy top looking at me a bit stunned after a while he then shook his head then asked me to sign for the delivery. After I did he brought it in then left, he was heading out the gate when he suddenly turned and looking me up and down and asked.

"Do you always answer the door dressed like that?"

The answer is yes its ten in the morning, I don't wear clothes around the house when I have no need I wasn't going anywhere. I'm usually answering the door in my under ware and shirt or pyjama top but the thing is I have long legs so its hard to get PJ' bottoms to fit so its usually just girls boxers on my bottom half and I like to sleep naked so the answer to his question was.

"Yes" laughing I continued.

"Why has no one ever answered the door looking like me before?" I asked smiling.

"No way" was his answer still looking at me amazed he turned and left. Oh well I guess that makes me special I though as I shut the door and headed upstairs.

After falling into bed and finding where I left of on my book the door went again, after saying some very unlady like things I went downstairs to answer the door. Assuming it was the postman this time I was shocked when it was the delivery guy confused I looked at him letting my imagination run away did he come back for me is he going to come in and...

"Details on the box" looking at him after his outburst he went on to explain he needed to get some details of the parcel. I pointed to where I shoved the parcel after he gave me it and he crouched down to the box.

Okay time for a mental check I was letting my imagination run away with me but a girl can dream cant she. I stood looking out the door while he was down at my feet doing...well doing whatever he was doing, I saw it was still raining. That was the reason I was at home, I should have been at the museum but didn't fancy waiting around on buses so here I was making small talk with the delivery boy and fantasying about him naked. We talked about the weather, how long he had done the job pointless talk, while I was looking out the door I could see him at the corner of my eye looking at my legs and my butt. It was harmless so I didn't point it out but wondered what I would do if he decided to run his hand up my leg, his t-shirt was brushing against my leg now, he must have moved, suddenly he stood up. He was finished with the parcel and had all the information and would be gone soon it kind made me sad I mean he was a stranger it shouldn't matter but I didn't want him to go. While heading out the gate he stooped and looked at me then he asked if he could come in. At first I was shocked then realised I must be daydreaming but no it was real he wanted to come in. Now first of all I hadn't had sex since October and it was now April and I had just turned 20 but that was no excuse for what I did, and what did I do, I stood back and he came in.

There we were standing in my kitchen just looking at each other I felt faint so decided to go sit down in the living room he followed. I sat on the couch for a few seconds then stood and went back to the kitchen but he stopped me in the hallway with a simple touch to my arm, then he skinned his hand down my arm to my hand then holding my hand he kissed me and then before I knew it we were kissing passionately. I had my back to the wall and he was grinding against me biting my lips and lifting my top, holding my breasts, rubbing my nipples, then my legs were wrapped around him. I lost all thought it seemed like a dream this kind of stuff doesn't happen ...well apparently it does, as he was kissing me he asked if I had anything protection. Hey did I not get a say? Isn't he taking allot for granted? While thinking that his hand was busy travelling from my ribs to my pants then I couldn't think anymore after the first orgasm and I found myself climbing the stairs, on wobbly legs to go get some condoms. Grabbing one I started to think.

"What am I doing I don't know his name, he could have killed me could still! But my libido over ruled and decided what the fuck

"Live life!" This is my personal saying. So I went back down, he grabbed the condom pushed me against the wall again then after a few shaky attempts due to his hands shaking he was protected and in me right to the hilt. God it felt great my legs wrapped around him while he banged me against the wall. I came twice then he came digging his nails into my arse. He then put me on my feet turned me so I faced the wall then fingered me from behind, my hands flat against the wall the only noise our breathing, then I came again my God he was good with his hands. .After we were spent he went to the bathroom to clean up; after he came down I was wearing his cap that I had ripped off he grabbed it, kissed me on the lips and said goodbye. After he was gone I lent against the wall and slid down it till I was on the floor after a few minuets I picked myself up off the floor and went up stairs and ran a shower I swear my life is like a TV drama.