Delivery in the Rear Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You were married to her for eight years." Cindy said. "You knew her even longer. And she's an enigma to you."

"What?!" I gasped. Cindy had just invaded my most innermost thoughts, and brutally brought them to the fore.

"I'm thinking the same things myself." Cindy said. "Jack's words triggered it for me. Melina... is devoid of feeling."

Cindy continued: "Melina was my gym partner. I never understood why she left, until I found out she went 'active' with the CIA. But even more... that time Sergei Molotov's perps came into our gym... she just shot them dead without any feeling." (Author's note: 'Russian Roulette') "And she... just abandoned her child... I've never been able to understand her, and now this..."

"And you're right." I said. "Eight years of marriage and I'm just as stunned at all this. But then again... we don't know her true purpose and intent here, and we cannot theorize without data."

Part 5 - Deliverance

At 2:30pm, Tuesday, December 13th, I strode into the office of Town & County Sheriff Daniel Allgood. I was not alone, and I introduced our Sheriff to the Deputy Director of the FBI. We sat down at the conference table in the Sheriff's large office.

"I do appreciate you taking the time to visit, Mr Director," said Daniel to the DepDirector, "but I must confess to a bit of surprise to have someone of your stature here."

"Yes, well, I was in the neighborhood, and there are some things of great importance that I wanted to discuss with you." said the DepDirector. "Mostly about the Holden murder and T-Square."

"Yes, you've already announced that you're looking into that case." said Allgood. "And I've told the Police Department to prioritize investigating T-Square."

"And that's an issue." said the DepDirector. "If the TCPD leans too hard on T-Square, he'll get spooked... and anything he was planning to do, he'll back away from, or hold off. And then our investigation could be compromised."

"Mr. Director," said Daniel, looking mostly at me, "if the TCPD does its job correctly, T-Square won't be spooked, and therefore your investigation will not be harmed."

"That's bullshit." I said.

"You forget yourself, Commander." said Daniel, as a warning and a threat.

"That's also bullshit." I said, devoid of fear. "The bottom line is that the Director is correct: we can't investigate T-Square much further than we already have without tipping him off. He's not stupid, he knows we're watching him after the Holden murder. The FBI is investigating him as part of this overall Holden incident as well as other things; if there's something to be find, they'll find it just as well as we're going to."

"And what I don't understand, Daniel," I said, leaning forward for emphasis, "is why you are so frickin' hell-bent on going after T-Square, even to the point of harming an FBI investigation, when he might not even be doing anything wrong. I don't get it. You're wasting our resources, the FBI's time, and we're not working on things that are far more important. So just what is the deal, Sheriff?"

"I'm impressed, Commander." said Allgood. "You brought the Deputy Director of the FBI himself to tag-team me on this."

"He's not playing games like that, Sheriff," said the DepDirector, "and neither am I. I'm here to ask you to back off this witch hunt and let us do our jobs a little more quietly and without risking spooking T-Square. That's all. The rest of it is between you and the Commander."

"And the Commander is getting tired of the bullshit." I said.

"All right." said Daniel Allgood. "I am not sure what's going on, but it's clear you two are up to something, and you're not going to tell me what it really is. And it has to be big... I would say that's because the FBI Deputy Director is here... but I also know that Commander Troy never plays small ball... or small crowbar, as the case may be."

The DepDirector chuckled; I was nowhere nearly as amused.

"All right, Mr. Director." said Daniel. "I'll tell the Police Chief we can pursue T-Square much more quietly, and that it's not the TCPD's top priority. For now. I still hope to find something on him. And if the FBI finds something, I would appreciate you letting me know, and preferrably by presenting him to my County Jail wrapped in a bow."

"If I can make that happen, I'll do so." said the DepDirector. We all got up, and the DepDirector and Sheriff shook hands.

As he turned to go, the Sheriff said "Commander, would you stay a moment?" I stayed as the DepDirector left.

"Commander, I don't know what's going on, here." said Daniel Allgood. "But I am getting really tired of the insubordination, the strong-arm tactics, and the cloak-and-dagger stuff. Don, if you want to work with the FBI, tender your resignation from the Police Force and go work with them. They'll be glad to have you, and I'm sure you'll do a spectacular job with them. If you want to continue to work with the Town & County Police, then get over to Headquarters and command them."

"You wanted me to run as Sheriff," Daniel continued, "and I did, and I won. If you don't like the job I'm doing, if you don't like me being your boss's boss, then run against me in two years, and if you win, the job is yours. But until that happens, I'm still Sheriff here, and I expect you to follow the laws and command structure of this Town & County."

I considered how to answer, and decided upon: "Daniel, I'm speaking now not as a Police Officer but as your brother-in-law, and in the name of whatever friendship we have left. You don't have all the facts, you don't understand what is going on, and I'm not going to explain now... but what I and the FBI are doing right now is for your sake and for the sake of your children."

With that, I turned on my heel and left the office.

Outside, the DepDirector was waiting for me in the atrium of City Hall, looking at the memorial to Joe Smedley. "A brave man." he said as I came up to him.

"Yes sir." I said. "It hurt having to watch him die."

"I'm sure it did, and I've been there with some of the FBI's finest agents." he replied.

As we walked out of City Hall and down the steps to Courthouse Square, I asked "So, sir, what do you think?"

"I don't know." said the DepDirector. "My observations of Daniel Allgood is that he's not aware of everything that is going on... but he knows something. Maybe he knows his wife is a CIA agent, maybe he knows what her cell has been doing. But he wants that rapper from this County taken down, and I'm not sure why he's so hung up on it."

"I agree, sir." I said. "And I'll add something: he's not in the loop."

"How do you know that?" the DepDirector asked.

I smiled. "That's why I asked you to come to his office today, sir. Excuse my potty mouth language, but if he were hip deep in this shit, he would've been scared shitless of your presence. He either did the best acting job I've ever seen in hiding it, or he's just not scared enough to be part of it..."

"I get the feeling, Mr. Iron Crowbar..." said the Deputy Director, "... that I should wear an Anonymous mask during meetings with you. You see too much."

"A wise precaution, sir. " I said with a grin. "A wise precaution..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Lieutenant James 'Curly' Goodwin, Chief of the Town & County Police Internal Affairs Department, sat down on the back patio of Sheriff Daniel Allgood's home, overlooking the Town from the northeast. The view was breathtaking, though not as high up as The Cabin.

"Melina's not here?" asked Curly.

"No, she's away on business." said Daniel. "Charles Oswald's wife keeps the kids during the day while she's away, and I'm going to go pick them up soon."

"So, what did you want to talk about?" asked Goodwin.

"Curly," said Daniel, "since I left Internal Affairs, you've been running it, and I've not had to ask you anything about what's going on. But I'm going to have to now, and ask you to keep this between us."

"Sure, Daniel." Curly said. "What's up?"

"What's going on with Commander Troy?" Daniel asked. "What's he really up to, these days?"

Curly took a swig of his drink, then said "I don't think you're asking about the routine, mundane stuff of running the Police Force."

"No, I'm not." Daniel said.

"Well, I'll tell you this." said Curly. "We have discussed before that there are times we're listening in on his office and the voice transmissions go to shit. Just get wiped out. I had our equipment checked out a long time ago, right after you became Sheriff, and they said it was working fine. We believe Commander Troy is using some kind of dampening field to interfere with the transmissions."

"Can you get around them?" Daniel asked.

"We tried, and it was no good." said Curly. "We even put extra bugs in his office. They fritzed out, too, and then he found them. He had a sense of humor about it: he put one of them behind a toilet in the men's bathroom, and the other one was put in front of the Duty Desk's police band radio... created a massive feedback loop on us."

"What about his subordinates?" asked the Sheriff. "Ross and Croyle?"

"Croyle is one mean bitch." said Curly. "She acts like she knows she's being listened to, and makes sure to keep her conversations as free of information as possible. Her meetings with the Precinct Captains are as vanilla and uninteresting as they come. She's going to be damned efficient in breaking down the old 1st Precinct, though.

"As to Captain Ross..." continued Curly, "she did have somewhat of a habit of talking about things, but then the same scrambling started happening to the listening devices in her office... beginning right after last Christmas."

"I'll tell you this, Curly." said Daniel. "Something's going on with Don Troy. We know T-Square is working with other black militants and celebrities to start some shit. I wanted Troy to prioritize taking that bastard T-Square down, but he's been pushing back hard on that... almost like he's on the Blacks's side."

"I can tell you, Sheriff," said Curly Goodwin, "that Commander Troy isn't like that. He's just straight level, applies the law equally. I'd go so far as to call him naive about it, but we both know he is no naive man."

"Well, he has the FBI running interference for him now." said Allgood. "If you come up with anything... anything he may be doing on behalf of T-Square and his co-conspirators, let me know."

"I'll do that, Sheriff." said Curly Goodwin. What Daniel Allgood did not know, was that Curly Goodwin had no intention of keeping that promise...

Part 6 - Into Her Rear

Later that Tuesday evening, December 13th, Laura spent an unusual amount of time in the bathroom getting ready for bed. In addition, she had supplied me with a 'gray viagra' and had fellated me for several minutes but had not allowed me to come.

"Darling," I heard her call out, "can you come in here? And bring a condom."

Okay, this was starting to make sense. And sure enough, as I went into the bathroom I saw my lovely wife stark naked except for her black Kerr pumps, which had rubber soles on the bottom for traction. And she was leaning over the vanity.

"Hey baby," she said invitingly, "how'd you like to pump my rump?" Indeed, she'd been preparing to be sodomized by giving herself an enema. She was all cleaned out back there, but I still would wear a condom while buttfucking her.

"Mmmm, and it is a magnificent rump to pump." I replied. I got behind her and slid my bare cock into her vagina from the rear and began fucking her hard and deep, enjoying the wetness of her sweet pussy for a few moments. As we rutted, I began applying lubrication to my wife's tight asshole, then using a dildo she handed me to push the lube further and further into her ass.

"Okay, baby," I said, "time for you to get fucked in your ass!" I put on the condom and lubed it up generously.

"Don't go easy." Laura said as she spread her legs wider, her head almost on the vanity as she bent over and waved those marvelous asscheeks into the air. That surprised me a bit, as we both knew that entering her rectum wasn't like driving into her vagina. I normally took my time and carefully inserted my iron-hard rod into her butt, and she admonished me to go slow. But not this time.

"Get ready, then, bitch." I growled, realizing she wanted it rough for some reason. "I'm going to rip that ass of yours apart!" I fit the head of my cock to her tight opening and pushed hard. Her sphincter resisted, but finally was forced to yield as I drove forward.

"UHHH!" Laura gasped as my cockhead popped into her ass. "Do it, drive it in deep!" I continued to push, feeling her rectal cavity open up past the tight ring of her anal opening. I grabbed her ass and pushed forward, making Laura cry out in pain.

I was going to pull out and put more lube on my condom-sheathed prick, but Laura said "No more lube! C'mon, tear my little ass apart you fucking bastard!"

As much as Laura wanted the rough sex, I did not want to hurt my wife. But I did what she said and drove my cock back into her ass.

"UHH!... UNNH!!" Laura gasped out. "Come on, harder!"

"Are you all right?" I asked. "Am I hurting you?"

"Not enough." Laura replied. Nevertheless, I pulled my cock almost all the way out, put on some more lube.. and then shoved my prickmeat back into her with savage power.

"AAAUGH!" Laura all but screamed out. I began pumping her, fucking my cock deep into her ass, not withdrawing much but continuing to pound her asscheeks with my thighs as I drove into her. As I looked down at the sight of my cock invading my wife's ass, disappearing into her stretched hole, I saw red smears.

"Honey," I said, "this is too much. You're bleeding."

"No, it's just right." Laura said. "Keep pounding me! C'mon, Don! Fuck my ass as if you were raping Priya Ajmani!" Good grief... while I would love to fuck the shit out of Priya, I didn't really want to harm her... but Laura was trying to find a way to goad me into sodomizing her harder.

"All right, bitch, you asked for it!" I grunted, trying to get into the role play. I began fucking Laura hard, and with longer strokes, driving in and out of her ass. The tightness and heat of her rectal channel did feel good pressing against my invading cock, and I just let that pleasure flow.

*CHOCK!* *CHOCK!* *CHOCK!* *CHOCK!*

The sounds of anal humping filled the air, adding to the sights and smells of what I was doing to Laura. Normally during anal sex, she would reach down and strum her clit, but this time she was just holding on and enduring it. I felt my nut beginning to rise, and was glad this brutal assfucking would soon be over.

"No, don't come yet." Laura moaned. "C'mon, hold back and fuck my ass harder"

"Uhhh, can't hold back." I groaned. It was a lie; I could've gone on for a while. But I was worried I was hurting Laura, no matter what she was saying and asking for.

"UHHH!" I cried out as the first burst of semen fired from my cock and into the tip of the rubber sheathing it. More blasts of thick jism erupted from my cockhead as I came hard, pressing my groin against Laura's magnificent asscheeks, my hands reaching around her and mauling her breasts.

Finally, my cock spent, I placed my hands on my wife's back, pushing her down as I slid my cock out of her used and abused anus. I slid the soiled, semen-filled condom off and threw it into the toilet, then washed my hands. Laura had not moved.

"Honey? Are you all right?" I asked.

"I will be." Laura said quietly. "Thank you, darling."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Some time later, we were lying in bed together. Laura could barely walk after being reamed so hard, and she spent some time cleaning up.

As I cuddled with her, lying on my back and her half-draped over my right side, I asked "Honey, what was that about?" She knew what I mean.

"We haven't done anal in a while." Laura said. "I needed you to loosen me up. Cindy and Ariel are going to test their new devices I made for the on my ass in the next few days, and your little 'iron crowbar' really opened me up and stretched me out."

"Good grief," I said, "I was worried about hurting you. Are you sure you're okay, and are going to be okay?"

"I'm fine." said Laura. "And it's all for the best."

And then I realized what was going on, and what my wife was doing. And I did not get much sleep for the rest of the night...

Part 7- White And Black, Blue And Silver

"This is Bettina Wurtzburg, KXTC Channel Two News!" shouted the lovely redhead reporterette at 7:00am, Wednesday December 13th, from in front of City Hall. "The Town & County Council wrapped up the year's business last night!

"The Council's last act was to immediately promote Police Precinct Captain Bob Briscoe to full Captain, so that he can take over the Public Relations slot immediately. It is unusual to promote an Officer at a different time than one of the four Promotion Days, but with the destruction of the old 1st Precinct, the measure was needed. The Second Reading of the Bill was waived. Council Members Thomas P. Cook and Kelly Carnes vigorously protested the Council's action, calling it reckless and unnecessarily quick."

After some rather boring news about Christmas traffic, Bettina then said "And now let's go to Nick Eastwood for a huge breaking announcement! Nick!"

"Thank you, Bettina!" Nick Eastwood said from in front of the University Athletic Complex. "Channel Two Sports has learned that the Conference has scheduled a winter meeting for the weekend of January 21st! The agenda will be to impose harsh sanctions, including scholarship reductions and probation, upon State Tech for institutional support of dirty play during the football season. Basketball coaches are also complaining about flagrant fouls by State Tech basketball players!"

Nick went on: "State Tech angrily opposes the timing of the Winter Meeting, saying that having it before national signing day on February 1st of next year is timed to intentionally harm State Tech's recruiting class! The rancor of these meetings is likely to generate national headlines, Bettina!"

"That is indeed huge sports news, Nick!" Bettina said. "And finally, final exams at the University will be over by Friday afternoon! Students are already heading home for the Holidays, and Police are monitoring the roads out of our County for speeders and drunk drivers..."

"Yeah they are." said Theo Washington. "I got pulled over by the Coltrane County Police last night."

"You were in your POV?" I asked, using the military term for 'personally owned vehicle' (some say 'privately owned vehicle'), i.e. Theo's own car.

"Yes sir." said Theo. "I was taking the Court documents down to their Courthouse. Deputy Strait let me go when he saw who I was, and he told me to say hello to Captain Ross. He sweet on you, ma'am?"

"Yes, he is." said Cindy. "My question is who down there are you sweet on, Theo?"

"My wife, ma'am." said Theo. "She works in the Coltrane County Courthouse. I take the documents down and bring her home. I don't want her driving by herself after dark."

"Let me give you a number to 'The Vision' for your speed-dial." said Cindy. "If you or she ever get in any trouble, call it, tell them you're my co-worker, and you'll be helped. In fact... let me give all of you that number." She did so. I already had it on my speed-dial.

"Commander," said Joanne Warner, "I was talking to Joe Walton with SPS. He drives a truck from the City to our County, and he said that you said he was lucky to be alive after those other drivers were killed. Why is that?"

I peered at Joanne. "You wouldn't happen to know what his Truck number is, would you?"

"Yes sir." said Joanne. "It's Truck 164. He makes local runs in the City in the morning, then brings packages to the Post Office and the School here in the early afternoon."