Delivery in the Rear Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That equipment coming in meant that someone intended to use it for some kind of operation." I said. "Maybe to observe or even direct these protests that are going on, with groups like 'Citizens for Police Accountability' and the State Organization for Women, the SOWs. Or maybe for something else, something far uglier. We've got these interracial things going on, we've got an upcoming Vision seminar, as well."

"So," I said, "I put two and two together, and came up with the square... T-Square, that is. The attack on Holden was by someone against T-Square, and someone who intended to instigate some action in this County in the possibly near-future. So when we busted the perps at the scene, I mentioned that Holden was who they were after, and I scared that one perp so bad that he actually talked."

"Amazing." said the DepDirector. "And yes, I don't want to talk about it, and certainly not here, but some things have been brewing. We're watching Blassingame as well as Wallace Bedford and Michael Burke now."

"Add Doug and Roberta Jackson of Fillmore County to you list, sir." I said. The DepDirector nodded silently.

"So why did they go after Holden?" asked Lindy. "What information could they have hoped to get from him?"

"Our Sheriff is not totally wrong on some things." I said. "T-Square is indeed working with a coalition of Black celebrities in the music and acting worlds, and they or people in their organizations will be the leaders and organizers of actions designed to rip the very fabric of our Nation apart. I am seeing not one side, but two sides... three actually... coming at each other in an inevitable showdown. I think Sheriff Allgood hoped to stop it by having us take out T-Square. But one soldier falling, even a General, doesn't win or lose the war."

"Wow, this is big... isn't it?" Cindy said, beginning to see the enormity of it all.

"Beyond our pay grade, even with crowbars in our grubby paws." I said. "Okay, any more questions?"

"So the two groups, the Team A and Team B," said Eduardo's wife Rosalyn, "why are they working against each other again? I get the feeling there is more to it than just that equipment."

"I think you're right." I said. "I am wondering if it was a 'smoke and mirrors' operation... to confuse us. We see something happen here, then something there. It looks like the same group... but it's disjointed, the pieces don't fit."

"If he were alive," Cindy said, "I'd say this is a standard Westboro tactic." I turned hard to look at Cindy, her words hitting me hard.

"Ye-es..." I whispered. "Damn good point, Green Crowbar..."

"I think you got one on him, Ms. Ross." said the DepDirector. Cindy smiled.

"So some bastard thinks he's as good as Westboro." I whispered, mostly to myself. "We shall see... we shall see..."

"Whoever it is, I pity the fool." said Martin Nash evenly.

Part 11 - Pump Her Rump

"Mmmm, that is sooooo good." Lindy Linares sighed as I slid my throbbing hard cock into her sopping wet vagina until our pelvises met.

We were in basement room of the Cabin. Laura and Cindy were upstairs, having sex together. I'd invited Lindy to spend the night, as we had not gotten to do much when Sandra had joined us for a threesome.

"Mmm, you are so fucking wet!" I grunted as I settled down onto the raven-haired beauty. Lindy's black hair was drilled into tight curls, and she'd trimmed her pubic hair to a 'runway' that led directly to her warm, snug pussy. Lindy wasn't fat, but was voluptuous, and I loved sucking her big, pillowy tits as I fucked her.

As we began moving together in rhythm, our rutting bodies pushing at each other to get and give more, I said "I really owe you one for letting me ball Sandra last time. So what do you want?"

"Mmm, what do you think?" Lindy replied. "I want that little iron crowbar of yours up my ass." Lindy absolutely loved anal sex. I'd anticipated her wants, and had prepared the room with some plastic sheeting on the floor as well as plenty of lubricant.

"But first," Lindy said, "I want you to come in my pussy like you did Sandra's."

"That will be happening pretty soon." I said. "You're too hot and tight." I kissed Lindy's mouth, and our tongues twined for several moments as I fucked her harder and harder until my nut began rising.

"Uhhh, here it comes... UHHH!" I gasped as I fired my load into Lindy's pussy.

"OH YES!" Lindy cried out. I felt her cunt clutching my spewing cock as her legs wrapped around me. "OH GOD! UHHH!!"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

As Lindy sucked my cock back to throbbing hardness, I was using a dildo to lube up her ass, working in as much jelly as I could. After fucking Laura's ass the other day, I was a bit surprised that Lindy's ass was not nearly as tight as my wife's... of course Lindy used her ass a lot more to pleasure men.

"I've missed this hot ass of yours." I said. "I should've plowed it when I was with you and Sandra."

"No, that worked out perfectly as it was." Lindy said. "Sandra wanted your cum, and she got it."

"Oh really?" I asked, trying to sound nonchalant, but realizing where Lindy was trying to take this conversation. "And now she's pregnant, isn't she?"

"How'd you know?" Lindy asked, still sucking my cock and playing with my balls. "She only confirmed it a couple of days ago after she skipped her period."

"She had that bloom on her cheeks." I said. "Not hard to miss."

"And yes, she is pregnant." Lindy said. "And I think she's very, very happy."

"Even if it's mine?" I asked.

"Especially if it's yours." Lindy said. "Like the coo-coo bird... I think she loved flying outside the nest and being fertilized." Lindy resumed sucking my dick, and she sucked it with renewed energy.

"So... what about you?" I asked.

"I'm on the pill," Lindy replied, "so you won't be knocking me up, at least not tonight. So you might as well shoot your next load into my bowels."

"Sounds like a plan." I said, eager to pump Lindy's rump.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Cindy fit the head of the dildo on her strap-on device to Laura's sphincter and pushed in. In spite of the lubrication, it was a tight, tough fit. She pulled back, applied more lube, then sank the dildo back in. The part of the device in her own vagina began sending sparks of pleasure to Cindy's tight, aching pussy.

"Shove it on in!" Laura gasped. Her head was on the pillows and her ass high in the air. Cindy was standing on the side of the bed. She grabbed Laura's hips and shoved her own hips forward.

"UUUH!" Laura cried out. "That's it.. deeper... harder."

"I don't want to hurt you." Cindy said.

"Dammit, stop worrying about that!" Laura said. "Now fuck me in the ass with that thing! You'll never win the Police Boxing Matches again if you don't fuck me better than that!"

Laura was clearly trying to impel Cindy to fuck her ass more brutally. The dildo wasn't smooth, either; it was textured and somewhat rough. It was meant for a woman's cunt, not anyone's back passage. Still, as Laura pushed back, Cindy drove forward harder.

"Oh, that's more like it." Laura moaned. Cindy began driving in and out of Laura's butt, her own pussy tingling with pleasure now...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Slipping into Lindy's ass had been easier than nailing a hot college slut at a fraternity party. And her ass felt great. I was wearing a condom, of course, and Lindy's ass was well-lubricated and slicked up. Her sphincter grabbed at me like a vise, but once I was past that ring, her rectum opened up and while still very tight, was much more pleasant to fuck.

*CHOCK!* *CHOCK!* *CHOCK!* *CHOCK!*

Adding to it was the tremendous pleasure of my taut groin slamming into Lindy's asscheeks. Her bubble butt was ample, but very firm from plenty of exercise. I found myself grabbing her hips and shoving my meat down into her ass harder and harder, making her moan as she reached between her legs and massaged her clit and pussylips.

After a few moments, Lindy said "I want you to buttfuck me in the missionary position." I eased my cock out of her rectum and she turned onto her back. I mounted her and lifted her ass as she pulled her legs way back and draped them over my shoulders. We got my cockhead back into her anal opening, then I settled onto her as I sank my shaft deep into her rear.

I made sure to kiss Lindy's ankles and feet as I buttfucked her. I wasn't as enamored of this position for anal sex, but Lindy seemed to really like it. I felt the vibration of her pussy spasming as she came, her fingers working her clit and pussylips in a harsh circle.

I'd applied more lube when we changed positions, so I was slicing in and out of Lindy's rectum pretty good, maintaining a nice, slick rhythm, pretty much keeping most of my dick buried in her ass and only working a couple of inches back and forth. That was good enough for Lindy, who moaned into my mouth in another orgasm as I bent down and kissed her mouth hard.

Fortunately, I felt my nut rise, and I did not try to prolong it. Lindy said she could feel my cock getting even harder, if that was possible, and I said I was close. We fucked at each other for another minute, and then that violent, wonderful pain started up, followed by my firing another load of cum into the soiled condom...

Part 12 - Epilogue

Friday, December 16th. I was petting a very content Bowser as he lay with his head on my lap, while Carole read a book to Laura. I was amazed at my daughter's reading skills at her age.

Then Laura read Carole a book, and by the time that was over, Carole was asleep. We took her upstairs and tucked her into bed, and Bowser got into his basket and maintained guard duty.

Leaving Carole's room, I said "I'll make us a couple of drinks. What do you want?"

"Wine is fine." Laura said. I poured her some wine and made myself a 'Godmother' - Grey Goose vodka and DiSaronno Amaretto, and returned to the den, sitting next to my wife on the sofa against the far wall.

"I meant to ask you," Laura said, "the other night, when Cindy said that about Westboro's pattern, it really struck you. Why?"

I said "Westboro was very good about disguising things by pitting groups against each other, while he sat in the background unnoticed and did other bad things. We'd see things on the surface, be it a drug operation, or petty thefts, or a murder, and most people wouldn't see the connections. When I began to see them and understand them, it went a long way to help take the bastard down. I might add that Adolph Hitler was really astute at that; he loved to pit politicians in his Nazi Party against each other, and pit generals against each other... sometimes to get the best result that came out, and sometimes to see who was the fittest that would survive."

"So you think that's going on in these recent cases?" Laura said.

"Something like that." I said. "We've got Superior Bloodlines, composed of elitist Whites, mostly from the Northeast United States, the New England States, and the Deputy Director wants me to take them down really bad. We've got Black Militants, being organized in not-so-secret by T-Square, Jasmine Nix, Big Ice, and other celebrities; Sheriff Allgood wants me to take them down, particularly T-Square. And then... there's this third group... I'm not sure where they fit in..."

After a pause, I said "When Cindy said that about Westboro, and she was right, I just got this sudden vibe in my head. Not from her, but this idea and memory just flashed in my head from the ethers of the Universe. I saw this glimmer... just a glimmer... that these two white groups are run by a Queen Bee of sorts... a Bee that controls two hives, not just one, and is using both in a way to make sure we remained fooled.

"And who is this Queen Bee?" Laura said.

"More like King Bee... it's a man." I said. "And the memory that flashed into my head so strongly that I couldn't get over it... is that it is the man who I saw standing over me while Casey B. Walker was torturing me... wearing a full, three-piece suit, older man..."

Laura just sipped her wine as I contemplated, almost feeling the man's presence in my head even as the ice cubes in my 'Godmother' drink began to melt...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The Cop Bar was busy this same Friday night. Between Christmas traffic, fights at the malls over toys, and the Special Ops teams making their raids, there was a need to release some tensions and socialize in the spirit of the Holiday season.

Teresa Croyle and Cindy Ross chose to sit outside on the patio in the chill air, sitting before the fire in the fire pit. Teresa had agreed to be the designated driver and was drinking club soda. Cindy was pounding down a pitcher of what she called 'Swamp Frogs'; lime-aid and lemon-aid concentrate, mixed with a fifth of Everclear, moonshine, or whatever 190 proof beverage was available. It was becoming popular enough that Pops, the proprietor of the Cop Bar, would make it in an ice chest and sell several pitchers.

"Ah, that fire feels good." Teresa said as she warmed herself by it. "We've been lucky with the weather, but it's going to be cold and messy this Winter, I hear. And it's going to be really bad in Europe, from what Todd was telling me. Russia might even have a winter they're not used to, and Eastern Europe is going to get slammed."

"Yeah, I think you're right." Cindy said. "And that reminds me: my mom is selling what she still owns of the family farm, and when she comes down for Christmas, she may not go back up until Spring... if ever."

"Cool." Teresa said. "Will she stay with you, or Molly?"

"Dunno." Cindy said. "She's welcome to stay with me, and Don told me she can stay at the Cabin for as long as she likes. Molly stays there most weekends, so she could stay there and at Molly's, or help keep kids..."

"Yeah." Teresa said. "You guys have a huge support system with the kids."

"So do you." Cindy said. "And by that, I mean Todd's kids... which might as well be yours."

Teresa said "We're not a couple. Friends with benefits."

Normally this would start some banter, but on this evening Cindy was quiet and contemplative... and drinking her 'Swamp Frog' drink in rather large gulps.

"Okay, sister," Teresa said. "Spill it. I do not have to be the Iron Crowbar to see you've got something on your mind."

"Yeah... I do." Cindy said. "You can't tell anyone, not a soul."

"Pinky swear." Teresa said. Cindy chuckled and they did a pinky handshake. Then Cindy dropped the bomb.

"Something big has come up." Cindy said. "Really big. Maybe the biggest decision of my life."

"What's that?" Teresa asked. "Something to do with your father, his business?"

"No." Cindy said. She looked over at her friend and her words made Teresa's eyes widen with total shock:

"Teresa, I've been offered a full-time job with the FBI..."

Finis... for now.

12