Delivery Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'In for a penny in for a pound is how the saying goes isn't it darling? When I read about bondage in those stories, I thought I'd never have the nerve to go so far, but seeing as how you seem to have enjoyed every second of your ordeal, I thought you might enjoy some real punishment. I am going to fuck you so hard you'll be begging me to stop before the night is over. Can you imagine this pushing into you?' She ran the palm of her hand over a huge bulbous head. I whimpered into the tape in anticipation of the pain she was about to inflict and wondered if she would really be so cruel.

Her voice was shaking, and I knew deep down that I would regret it forever if I tried to stop her. I also realised that stopping her would be almost impossible, she'd ignored every protest so far, why would she take any notice now? This new side of Veronica was a little scary, but God it was horny.

I heard the top of a bottle being flicked open behind me and was grateful that she had at least remembered to bring some lubricant. I jumped as the as the cool lubricated 'flesh' touched me and began to slide up and down between the cheeks of my arse. She was really going through with it, and I was already moaning softly into the tape as I anticipated what was about to happen. Veronica pushed against me as the fingernails of one hand began to dig into my shoulder, the other hand presumably guiding the head of her cock against my reluctant opening.

'If you could only see what I can, darling. My cock is so big and you look so tight.' She was breathing heavily as she spoke.

'I've always known you would like me to do this to you. You've hinted so many times that I can't believe it's taken me so long to realise how good it feels to have a cock of my very own.' Her speech was becoming more ragged;

'Can you feel me yet?' she must have been joking, I could feel myself being slowly, and painfully, penetrated. I whimpered into my gag.

'The head is stretching you wider and wider. Oh my God, its going in... it's just... about... to... dis... appear.'

I could only groan in response as I felt myself close around the shaft after the head had forced its way in. I instinctively began to push back against her as the first inch or so entered.

'Oh, yes! I'm actually in you now, and here comes 8'' more... I am going to fuck you so hard...as soon as... it's all the way...' She pushed hard against me, '...in!'

She grunted as the last of the shaft entered me, then screamed with pleasure when the strap-on harness pressed against her clit.

'Oh. My. God! That is sooo good!'

'Uumph, oh yeah!'

'So, so good!'

I could feel her grinding herself against me, my own legs were shaking as I clung to my restraints.

Then she began to withdraw, the veined shaft sliding out of me smoothly before once again being forced deep just before the head was released. By now Veronica was steadily fucking me with the full length of her cock. She inhaled deeply with each withdrawal before screaming aloud when deep thrusts forced the harness against her. She had said she was going to fuck me and I assumed the pleasure would be all mine, but how wrong could I have been? Not for the first time Veronica was oblivious to my pain, she had her fingernails deep into the flesh on my shoulders as clung to me. The pain was intense, and I was sure she must have drawn blood, but she was too far gone to care.

Her screams became louder and the thrusts ever more violent. I was grateful she had been so particular in her choice of such a remote location, the noise she was making would have caused all sorts of problems if we had stayed in a hotel, but I doubted she would have had the nerve to be so vocal and daring in a hotel room.

'Good boy! You are enjoying this far more than I thought you possibly could. Yeeeessss, yeess, yes! Take it deeper... Oh fuck, oh fuck, yeeeesssss!!'

The cottage was filled with her screams. She came buried deep into me with her fingernails tearing at the flesh of my back. It was too much for me, I simply hung from my wrists, exhausted and let out a barely audible whine when she finally pulled herself free, my arse was so abused there was no pain at all when the huge head finally left me. I was truly fucked. In every sense of the word.

She had fulfilled one of my fantasies (and I suspected one of hers too) by fucking me with a cock of her own. A fantasy I never thought she would be prepared to carry out, but I was guessing it wouldn't be the last time, Veronica had enjoyed herself far more than I would ever have believed.

I stood as best I could, by now the soft rope had at least stretched enough to allow me to plant my feet flat on the floor, but the amazing sex had done for me. I was exhausted.

'You just stay here, I think it's time for a little 'me' time.' She gave me a little kiss on my shoulder and returned to the table to drink the last of the champagne (no wonder she had lost her inhibitions and was in such a dominating mood, champagne always had the same effect!). She walked back past me with her cock protruding in front of her, she seemed entirely comfortable walking around as if having an 8'' cock attached was completely normal. Her confidence and horniness were way beyond anything I had ever seen before.

A second or two later I could hear the shower. I began to imagine her washing those gorgeous tits and looked up to see if I could free myself, but it was clear she had tied me up well. Even if I had been able to escape to join her in the shower, it would have ruined her game. I had to obey and play by her rules, at least until she had showered and finally released me. I slipped into a semi-conscious state to the sound of the shower behind me.

For all I knew she could have been in there for a minute, or two hours but I almost jumped out of my skin when there was a knock at the front door. Now I really did want to escape, I pulled at the rope, tried to free my wrists from the cuffs and even contemplated trying to lift myself over the beam to get away. But before I could do anything Veronica was back in the room. 'It's only the grocery delivery, darling. You just hang around here while I deal with it.'

She was still wet from the shower with her hair wrapped in a towel when she walked towards the bed. Without drying herself at all she threw her cock, now detached from its harness, onto the bed. I was naturally curious at the thought of her in the shower with her new toy, and wondered if she had actually used it on herself too! She slipped into a pair of tiny knickers and picked up a dressing gown that I had never seen before, turning to face me as she put it on. I couldn't believe what was on show; the thin material had stuck to her wet skin making it almost pointless putting the thing on! I couldn't speak, but the look in my eyes and the shaking of my head made it very clear that she should not be answering the door like that!

'Thought you'd like it. Now let's hope they sent somebody cute. I haven't gone to all this trouble for a grumpy old git.'

It suddenly dawned on me that she had planned the delivery to coincide with her shower perfectly. I was still shaking my head when she walked towards me with her breasts swaying, and her very erect nipples completely visible. Despite myself, my cock twitched when she began to descend the stairs. I couldn't believe she was going to go through with it, but just as a second knock came at the door, I heard it open.

I couldn't see the look on his face, but from the way his 'Good evening' trailed away, I knew he had just been given the most amazing view of my wife's tits.

'Hi,' came Veronicas breezy reply 'sorry to keep you waiting, I was just in the shower.'

'No worries, I can see you were in the shower (cheeky, I thought). Would you like me to bring the bags through?' Surely, she would say no!

'If you're sure you don't mind, the kitchen's through here.' Shit, she was actually letting him in. Did she not realise how exposed she was?

'My pleasure' came the enthusiastic response.

'Would you like a drink or anything?' I could not believe my ears! What was she playing at? If I had been making the delivery I would have bent her over the kitchen table there and then! She must have known she was playing a dangerous game.

'I've just had my break so no to the drink, but I wouldn't mind a slice of anything.' He laughed at his innuendo as he said it to keep the conversation light, but it was obvious he was testing the water, wary of making a big mistake.

'Cheeky!' She actually giggled back 'my husband is upstairs waiting for me so you behave yourself'.

He was clearly flustered; 'Sorry madam, I thought you were... I thought...What I mean is...'

'Oh, don't worry, he's a bit tied up at the moment so won't be coming down. I'll just pop up and get my purse'.

When Veronica appeared back in the bedroom, I could see she was flustered, her cheeks were coloured and she was breathing heavily. Her gown had improved at all and her tits looked incredible.

'Oh God, I feel so horny.' she whispered, 'and this looks like it needs a bit more attention.' We both looked at my stiffening cock. Then she was on her knees and sucking me back into her mouth like an animal, she was completely wild and began biting the hardening shaft and grabbing at my balls. I couldn't remain silent as I wailed with a mixture of agony and ecstacy. Part of me wanted her to free me to let me fuck her, but another part was screaming at her that she had to stop and get rid of the delivery guy!

Thankfully, she stopped as suddenly as she had started. Her towel had fallen from her head, but she didn't bother replacing it, she looked even more stunning with wet hair dripping onto a wet gown. I thought she couldn't shock me any more than she already had, but she smiled as she loosened the belt on the gown to let it gape open. Fortunately the bottom remained closed, but now her tits were almost on full display, only the wetness of the material stopping the opening slipping past her erect nipples.

'One last treat for him, I think.' With that she disappeared back down the stairs.

I heard him say; 'Oh My dear God! Wow!' He actually said that!

I couldn't blame him, but even so, he had obviously made no attempt to pretend he wasn't looking.

'Sorry I'm in a bit of a state, I didn't have time to dry myself when you knocked.' She was apologising!

'You don't need to apologise. Made my day you have, your husband is a lucky man.'

'You would not believe how lucky he is Mr Delivery Man. What is your name?'

'Paul. I'm going home to an empty bed after this delivery and you can be sure that I will be thinking about this when I get there.' I could hear the suggestive tone in his voice.

'I hope you will Paul. Here let me give you a little tip for being kind enough to bring everything in.' She was tipping him!

'No way. This has been my best delivery ever, and I need to go before I do something to ruin it.'

'If you're sure Paul, it seems a bit naughty to let you do that for me without a tip or anything.' She was definitely flirting now, definitely emphasising the 'anything'.

Then he crossed the line again; 'There's that anything again!'

'You are naughty, my husband might be able to hear us you know?'

The next thing I heard was loose change scattering on the floor.

'Silly me, I've dropped it everywhere!'

What the Hell was she doing now? There was a break in their conversation whilst she was presumably picking up the dropped coins, before I heard;

'Oh, they are superb! Dear God, I did not expect anything like this in this old cottage tonight. Wow. Oh, wow!'

I fought to free myself.

I heard Veronica giggle; 'You're lucky my husband's broad minded, if he could see me standing here with this stupid gown fallen open, exposing me like this! This isn't doing a very good job is it? It just slipped clean from my shoulders.' Shit, she really was showing him her tits. And she was so right, my cock was absolutely rock solid.

'Oh, what wouldn't I do to just touch them?!' Paul was obviously imagining exactly what he would like do, and I'm sure he would be recalling every second of his encounter as soon as he got back to his flat.

'Oh my dear God. I'm going to remember this delivery for a very long time. You are stunning and your tits; I could...'

'Go on then. Quickly and just once. You can touch them if you want to.' She sounded breathless, her voice shaking.

Noooo! No way. You silly woman, he will not be able to stop himself.

He obviously didn't need a second invitation. There was about 5 seconds of silence followed by Veronica letting out a surprised yelp. 'Gently! There that's better, be gentle with them. That's it. Good boy. That's a good boy. Your hands are lovely and warm.' She was giving me a commentary.

'That's it. Oh, that feels so good. Just your hands you naughty man, I didn't say anything about...oooh, shit, yes, yes, yes. Oh, my God kiss them again. Oh, is this what you'll be remembering when you get home? Your mouth feels so good sucking so hard.'

She was beyond the point of no return. A drip of pre cum oozed from my cock.

'That's enough. Come with me Paul.' What was she doing now? Where was my virtually naked wife taking him? I was in turmoil, this had been an incredible evening so far but now it was going too far. If she was taking him into the lounge, she would not be able to stop him.

Then it dawned on me what she was doing. She was coming up the stairs!

I stared at her as she appeared with the gown now completely open. I stared even more at Paul when he appeared behind her being led by the hand with his mouth wide open, and a look of utter panic on his face. He was clearly flustered at the unexpected turn of event, even so, he was making no attempt whatsoever to hide a very obvious erection. I guessed he was in his early thirties.

'I told you he was tied up, and that he would find it a big turn on that I was showing you my tits. Look at his cock Paul.'

I have never been so embarrassed in my life. I was totally unable to do anything. I was naked, there was a fully dressed stranger in our bedroom and both of us were staring at my virtually naked wife. Both waiting to see what was going to happen next.

How did this happen? Had she really planned for it to go this far? Was she about to come to her senses and send him on his way? Part of me hoped so. But I knew it was only part of me. Then she spoke; her shaking voice betraying either how turned on she was or, perhaps, how nervous she was;

'Now where were we Paul? Oh yes, you were sucking my tits. Come here.' It was an order that he dearly wanted to obey, but he hesitated;

'Are you sure?' he asked looking at me. Despite my every instinct screaming against it, I felt myself nod slowly. He looked confused, I was in turmoil. My cock was so hard it was aching.

I watched as he lowered his head to Veronica's nipple, almost reluctantly at first, he began to kiss the naked flesh, he was still unsure of the situation but seemed to relax when Veronica placed her hand on the back of his head to reassure him. Everything was happening in slow motion, she stroked his hair as if she was breast feeding him. Slowly but surely, he became bolder as Veronica's moans encouraged him more and more. Her eyes were closed when she put out her hand to find my cock. When she found it, she moaned with pleasure at the hardness she encountered, I watched her fingers wrap around the flesh and begin stroking. The scene on front of me was bizarre, a fully dressed man sucking my wife's breasts as she slowly stroked me.

Paul now had a breast in each hand, taking it in turns to kiss and lick each one. When he looked to his left, he audibly gasped in surprise when he realised what Veronica was doing. When she heard him Veronica looked down at him and blew an air kiss to me. Maybe she had planned this all along.

I was so dizzy that I needed to hang on the rope to support me when I watched Veronica reach down Pauls back to pull his T shirt over his head. This was a dangerous turn of events but I was powerless to intervene. I noticed that Paul was also beginning to explore Veronica's body beyond just her tits, his hands were now stroking her hips, and she was obviously not objecting.

The whole erotic scene suddenly froze when Veronica spoke sharply; 'Stop! Paul stop now.' I couldn't decide if I was disappointed or relieved that she had finally come to her senses, when she suddenly added;

'Ok Paul, this has gone way further than I intended, but my husband is apparently enjoying it as much as I am,' she looked towards my cock, 'and this needs to be dealt with.'

With no protest at all from Paul (obviously), she began to remove his belt, next she unbuttoned his fly and told him to step out of his pants. When he was completely naked she positioned him to face me. I couldn't believe what I was watching; she removed her knickers, knelt before him and took her time to admire what I have to admit was an impressively sized cock.

I whined through the tape when I realised what she was about to do. I watched as she reached forward to wrap her fingers around him, I fought against my restraints as her mouth moved closer. When she stopped with her lips literally inches from his swollen member, I thought she was mercifully having second thoughts, but my relief was to be short lived. I realised that she had stopped merely to brush her hair back and reposition herself. She wanted me to see the show!

Not for the first time since we'd arrived in the cottage, everything started to happen in slow motion; Veronica licked her lips and began to open her mouth. I moaned as her lips parted to allow the swollen purple head to enter. There was nothing I could do to stop her when, moaning with pleasure, she began to take in the full length of the shaft, slowly rising to allow the head to almost escape before dropping to once again engulf the entire shaft. This was wrong. Flashing her tits to a delivery man was one thing, but not this. This was wro...

I had been so transfixed watching my gorgeous wife take another man's hard cock between her lips, that I hadn't realised she had manouvered herself into position to allow my cock to enter her from behind.

I groaned at the incredibly erotic sight of watching her use her free hand to guide me into her, with her head bobbing up and down on the cock in her mouth.

It was Paul's turn to groan when Veronica began to meet my own thrusts in a rhythm that was obviously allowing Paul to fuck her mouth and throat in exactly the same way as I had less than an hour ago.

If only this was on film, was one of the thoughts going through my head. This would never happen again, and what a turn on it would have been to be able to put our own porn film on whenever we wanted to recall Veronica's special grocery delivery.

Veronica'a back was shimmering with sweat at the effort involved in keeping us both satisfied at each end of her willing body. By now Paul had his hands on the back of her head and was making sure his full length was being literally rammed home into her throat, this was turning from something she was in control of into straightforward carnal sex.

Paul and I now had Veronica virtually suspended between us as we each fucked her at a steady pace, this seemed to go on for an age and I marvelled at her ability to even breath, let alone keep up an incessant low moaning sound that was getting louder, and higher in pitch, with virtually every thrust.

The cottage was suddenly filled with the sound of Veronica attempting to scream despite the cock in her mouth making it almost impossible to do so. She forced herself back onto me as she came, and I watched as her entire body shook when the orgasm hit.

She forced herself hard against me again and again, her head finally stopping its relentless rise and fall, staying in a position that must have had Paul buried deep into her throat. Her body shuddered uncontrollably as she screamed from deep within through the hard flesh trapped in her mouth. I had never seen or heard anything like it, Veronica had always enjoyed every second of every orgasm extremely loudly, but this was on another level. It lasted for as long as it was loud, I actually thought she was about to pass out when I heard Paul grunt; 'Oh, fuck...yes...'