Delivery Special Soap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a trick of his relaxed mind. She'd induced in him such a blissful state he was imagining things. Their bodies weren't really melting together.

He didn't resist as she turned him over onto his back. He was so relaxed any kind of conscious movement felt far too much like hard work.

She was incredibly pretty, Mike thought. She had a breezy smile and her eyes glittered with a playful sense of fun. Her body was truly stunning; petite and managing to be both lean and voluptuous in all the right spots.

Had her breasts somehow grown? They looked larger?

She straddled his stomach and began to slide her breasts up and down his chest. She arched her back and formed a perfect bow as she slid up and down. Her erect nipples brushed against his.

Not all of Mike's body was perfectly relaxed. Fires raged in his loins and his cock stood up like a pole. Arisa teased it. She slid her body right down until his cock was resting in the groove of her pussy without actually penetrating it. She moved further down and sat up, squashing his erection down against his stomach.

"You can touch them," Arisa said.

She picked up his hands and pressed the palms against her breasts. Mike felt their soft weight between his fingers. All sense of embarrassment melted away. He gave them an experimental squeeze, marvelling at how soft and smooth her flesh felt beneath his touch.

She rubbed her crotch against him, letting his erection slide through the groove of her labia. With each arc she raised her ass higher off his body, letting his erection pop up a little higher before squashing it back down against his stomach again.

Mike cupped her breasts in his hands. He felt them rise up and down as she pretended to fuck him.

Then she was really fucking him.

Or was she?

It felt strange. She rose up high enough for his cock to slide inside her and then engulfed it totally as she sat down. It didn't feel like he'd entered the moist channel of a vagina though, more like he was penetrating her flesh directly, flesh that had suddenly taken on the consistency of extra soft putty.

Arisa slowly moved up and down, pulling his cock deeper into the luxurious softness of her body.

"Oh yes," she moaned. "Feel how soft my body is."

Mike's hands sank into her breasts. His fingers pushed into her softening flesh and vanished beneath the surface. Arisa was melting and he was being drawn into her body. She folded her body over his, absorbing his arms deeper into her body as she lay down on him. Mike's legs were surrounded by the flesh of hers. She continued her slow pelvic thrusts, engulfing first his cock, then his balls, then his hips. Her soft flesh flowed round and absorbed him.

Mike felt a brief flash of fear as he watched his body sink into hers, but he didn't struggle. Her flesh felt so warm and comfortable as it engulfed him. The fear drained away and he felt only supreme relaxation. That relaxation grew as her body enfolded him and gently massaged every square millimetre of his sensitised skin.

Her flesh squeezed his cock and a series of undulations ran up his length, gently tugging him to the point of release. He responded with a thunderous orgasm that shuddered through his body and shook his mind to jelly. His body tensed as he spurted what felt like a month's worth of pent-up semen into her body. Her flesh continued to suck at his cock as she absorbed the great gouts of sperm he pumped into her.

She waited for the tremors to subside before starting to gently squeeze the tension from his spent body. Her flesh held him tenderly as she began the slow and steady process of arousing him to the next erotic explosion.

Mike lost all conscious thought. He sank into a warm cocoon of sensation as her flesh absorbed him and sent his mind to blissful oblivion.

*****

Darkness had fallen outside.

Arisa sat cross-legged on the air mattress. The human's head protruded from her chest and lay between the pillows of her breasts. The head's eyes were closed and it hung slackly, its owner locked in a state of insensate euphoric bliss.

His body was absorbed within her. He was a helpless captive of her flesh. She felt his heart beating within her, a slow steady thud that was hers to control. She heard his blood hurtling through his veins and quietened the flow to a serene stream. His nervous system was an open book to her. A maestro, she played every pleasure receptor in his body and submerged his conscious mind in a soothing ocean of bliss.

She felt the steady industriousness of his testicles and softly encouraged them to higher levels of sperm production. When he was ready she took him to trembling orgasm, absorbing both his seed and the essence that flowed out with it. Then she gave his spent body a brief, sweet moment of respite before beginning the cycle of arousal anew.

Mike was completely lost to sensation, unresisting and blissfully unaware as she leisurely drained the vitality from his body.

A dark shape appeared at the base of the wall. It grew, unfolding like a piece of complicated origami as the darkness spread outwards like a stain. A female face, beautiful but as white as a death mask, appeared at the centre of the expanding midnight folds.

Arisa sat unmoving on the air mattress. The human within her gently twitched as she raised his heartbeat in preparation for the next ecstatic release.

"You're too late Orchrhys", Arisa said.

"No," the white face hissed. "He was mine."

The darkness unfurled across the whole wall. Black spines rattled at the fringes of the expanding black pall.

"Not any more," Arisa replied.

The darkness rose up, as tall as the room itself. The white face, perfect and cruel, loomed over the diminutive girl sitting cross-legged on a bright blue lilo. Wicked black hooks rattled against the walls and ceilings like fingernails on coffin lids. A charnel perfume of orchids and rotting flesh spilled into the room. Orchrhys hissed her displeasure, a sound like saws scraping against exposed bone.

Arisa was not intimidated.

"You know the rules," she said. "He has spilled his seed within me. He is my prey and my prey alone."

The apparition hissed again. Sharp talons rattled threateningly, but the demon made no move towards the naked girl sitting cross-legged in the centre of the room.

"Find other prey Orchrhys," Arisa said, "this one is claimed."

"Claimed?" The white face contorted in rage, the expression so malevolent the face could no longer be described as beautiful. "Your kind take liberties with the meaning of that word. Be thankful there are plenty more sheep for me to feast upon."

The white death mask receded back into the darkness. The membranous flaps of her body folded up on themselves like a complicated puzzle. Each fold made the black shape smaller and smaller until it was gone entirely. Moonlight shone through the windows and illuminated a plain wall.

Arisa felt the human shudder within her as he reached the point of another orgasm. She wrapped her fleshy folds around his cock and gently milked him as he erupted inside her. She greedily absorbed his seed and relished the rush she felt as his essence flowed into her.

"Mmm, you're delicious, but if I take any more I'm going to do you some permanent damage and Inari won't be pleased at all."

She let her flesh massage him with slow pulses, slowly bringing his body back down from the blissful overload she'd induced in him.

"Somebody has to look out for the nice guys," she said, kissing him tenderly on the forehead. "Otherwise the world will end up totally fucked and then there'll be no sheep for anyone."

She relaxed her grip and slowly pulled the human out of her body. Her flesh was reluctant to give up its prey, but she'd long since learned to be disciplined. She pulled him all the way out of her body and lay him face down on the mattress. He was already returning to normal sleep.

"You won't remember this," she said. "All you'll remember is receiving a very relaxing massage from a beautiful girl and how much you enjoyed it."

*****

Mike opened his eyes. It was dark. What had...?

He was lying on a soft, slightly damp, plastic surface.

The massage!

Mike scrambled to a sitting position. He looked up at the beaming smile of a pretty Asian girl. She was wearing nothing but a two-piece pink bikini.

"You fell asleep," she said.

"I did?" Mike said. "Oh my. I'm really sorry."

"There's no need," Arisa laughed. "It was what I was hoping would happen. "You've been pushing your body too hard. It needed a good rest."

Mike saw the clock.

"Oh my. Is that really the time?"

Mike was mortified. How terrible of him to fall asleep like that and leave the poor girl sitting around for hours. He started to stammer out apologies.

"Shh," Arisa said, putting an arm on Mike's shoulder. "I can see I'm going to have problems with you. You clearly don't know how to let yourself relax. We're going to have to schedule some regular appointments I think."

Her eyes twinkled mischievously.

"How about every month?"

*****

That night Mike slept soundly for the first time in weeks.

The nightmare was gone. Instead he dreamed he was lying on a sunny beach while a pretty Asian girl with twinkling brown eyes gently rubbed tanning lotion into his back.

12