Delivery Van

Story Info
Dance performance leads Sandra into the hands of Amir.
7.7k words
3.62
44.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My boss Alex celebrated his 50th birthday last November with a party in his house, inviting almost 70 friends and employees from his bakery and its 6 outlets around town. He'd invited our better halves as well, so my husband David accompanied me to the party.

Alex's wife, Catherine and I had attended belly-dancing classes together several years earlier, and even though she dropped out after a few weeks, I carried on and had become quite good – in an amateur sort of way. She'd been to several company events where I'd danced, so it didn't surprise me a bit when she asked me to perform at Alex's party. He didn't know of course, but then most of the evening's entertainment was kept a secret. Catherine sent me up to the loft bathroom, two storeys over the party, so that no one would disturb me while I got changed. The bathroom was tiny with a toilet cubicle inside it. There was a large mirror above the sink and that was all that I really needed to put on my make up.

I got into my silk thong and the sheer, red chiffon pyjamas then I put on my red top – which is actually a silk bra with bells and coins stitched onto it. Since the thong barely covered anything, I'd shaved my pubic hair. The silver chains with little bells, the hand and head ornaments, and the bells around my ankles all went on before I put on my final make up. I sprinkled gold dust on my breasts, arms and belly for added effect. The woman looking at me in the mirror was hot!

After the stand-up comedian finished his act, Catherine put on the CD I'd made for this event and I danced in to the room. A hush settled over the room before my husband David started clapping to the beat, inspiring others to do the same. I shimmied around the room a few times, teasing and caressing men with my thin chiffon veil. I didn't touch anyone, but some of the men tried to grope me. I sidled away in time every time. As the second melody started I moved over to Alex and turned his chair away from the table, facing me. I danced very close to him, teasing and taunting him with my cleavage, my wiggling bottom and my hands. I used the chiffon veil to snare him around his neck and draw him into my bosom, all the while doing a fast belly dance. I moved behind him and bent over him, and rubbed my breasts up and down his neck and head while holding the veil in front of his face so his face was hidden. The guests were clapping and cheering as I danced for my boss. I could see he was flustered, which thrilled me even more. When I'd danced 4 dances I was totally exhilarated by both the dance and by the looks I'd got from Alex and other men. I was tingling throughout my body as I ran up the stairs to the loft bathroom to get changed back to my normal gear. I always get excited when dancing for a receptive audience, and now I was on a high I'd almost never experienced before.

I locked the door of the bathroom and took off my chiffon pyjamas. I stood there getting my breath back, just looking at myself in the mirror. I was taken by surprise when the door to the toilet cubicle opened and Amir, the driver who delivers stuff to my shop, stepped out. I quickly put my arm the front of my red sequined satin bra to cover up since it was open at the back and my breasts were hanging loose. I felt horribly exposed standing there in my thong and my open top. Since the bathroom was tiny, I bent forward over the sink supporting myself against the mirror on the wall with one hand and holding the bra against my breasts with the other. Nervously I looked at Amir and giggled; "Now you can pass behind me".

He slid sideways along the wall behind me without touching me but suddenly he lunged forward and put his arms around me. He drew me to him, his right hand sliding down my belly while his left moving upwards. I panicked and jabbed my elbow at him, but his arm deflected my jab.

"What do you think you're doing" I screamed and jabbed my other elbow towards his body, without any success. In fact the second I let go of the bra to jab him, he slid his left hand up under it and cupped my breast.

"You want this, shlicke, I know you need this" he said.

"You must be nuts" I retorted, trying to get out of his grip. For a few moments I tried to gather my thoughts before I said "If you don't let go, I'll scream for help" .

"Relax, Sandra" he said quietly, "you'll love it". All the while he was rubbing his forefinger along my pussy, pushing the silk thong into my slit. With his other hand he was brushing softly against my nipple, sending shivers through my body. I kept struggling, while he carried on, pushing aside the miniature triangle of the thong to directly rub my clit. I felt his soft woollen trousers against my bottom - which for all practical purposes was nude - and felt his cock growing and hardening as he pressed into me. The exhilaration from the dancing combined with the absurdity of the situation left me slightly dazed. I kept repeating that he should stop, but his insistent stroking and his mouth nuzzling at the nape of my neck was reducing my resistance.

"Your cunt is clean-shaven, like a whore" he said.

"I only did it for the bellydancing tonight" I replied, but he wasn't listening.

I practically didn't notice and didn't react to the fact that his hand moved away from my breast to open his fly. Holding the thong to one side with one hand I felt him stab at my pussy from behind and before I knew what was happening, he had his cock inside me. I panicked and struggled again, but he held my wais firmly with both hands bending me over the sink, stabbing his cock deeper and deeper into me.

He kept muttering things like "Your cunt feels like butter" and "I told you that you'd love it".

I looked at my image in the mirror, with my top loosely hanging above my breasts, his hands holding my waist and his cock, pumping in and out of my body and my face – a picture of lust. His face, peeking over my shoulder, was concentrated. Not more than two or three minutes had passed since he had come out of the toilet, and I was already overcome by a feeling of wanting more. I caught myself accepting this and said "Amir, stop please – someone might come".

He just kept up the stroking in and out of me, probably hitting my G-spot judging by the signals going to my brain. "Don't be silly, shlicke, I heard you lock the door when you came in". This was of course perfectly true.

His hand was back to brushing my nipple while his other hand was rubbing my belly. I could hear ourselves fucking since the bells, coins and sequins on my top and the chain around my waist were jingling to the steady strokes. I don't think I ever experienced anything as erotic as being fucked from behind watching it happen in a mirror while hearing the sound of our bodies smacking against each other accompanied by bells.

I felt myself approaching an orgasm "Jeez, I'm coming".

"Hang on" he said, pumping more vigorously. I came almost right afterwards, feeling wave after wave from within my pussy, spreading out into my belly. He was pumping fast and deep and suddenly grunted, changing to a jerking movement as deep within me as he could get. My knees felt like jelly and wouldn't support me, but having his cock up my pussy and his arms around me I managed to keep standing. I leant back against his body, which was resting against the wall. I felt his cock shrivel and slide out of my pussy. Turning my head sideways I stuck out my tongue which he sucked into his mouth. We kissed passionately for a long time, his tongue pushing mine aside and playing with it inside my mouth.

When we stopped kissing I looked in the mirror and was jerked back to reality. "We better get back to the party" I said. "After all, I only came upstairs to get changed".

"Clean my cock" he said, so I took a towel off the rack and wet a corner of it under the tap. "No, no" he said, "do it with your beautiful mouth". I turned around to face him and bending over, I lifted his cock into my mouth as if it were the most natural thing in the world. He pushed my shoulders down saying "it's better on your knees, then I can see your face".

I did as he asked and continued licking his cock and balls. I looked up at his face but instead saw his mobile phone pointing at me. He was taking pictures. "Don't do that" I protested, but he just put his hand behind my head to hold me in position and carried on taking pictures even though I'd stopped licking him.

I got up angrily but he just smiled and said "Don't be mad at me. I just want something to remember our experience by". He put the phone away, put his cock into his pants and zipped up. "See you downstairs in a while".

My mind was in turmoil. I was angry for having let Amir have his way, loaded with guilt – I had just committed adultery – and I had had the most intense orgasm in my life. I thought I felt some sort of after quakes of an orgasm. I could definitely feel the stickiness of cum in my slit. I just leant against the wall trying to regain my senses. For the first time in my life I had had sex with someone other than my husband. The thought was just daunting. I looked at myself in the mirror and realised that my top still hung loosely from my neck and I still hadn't taken off all the belly dance stuff, the belt, the ornaments on my head, the wrist and finger chains and the bells around my feet. I got a hold of myself, took the towel that I'd wet earlier and cleaned my pussy. I got dressed, packed my dancing gear in my bag and went back downstairs.

"That was a very great performance" my husband David said, while handing me a glass of wine. "I think your boss really appreciated the attention." I downed the glass of wine in one go, trying to swallow my guilt at the same time. David looked at me quizzically and got me another glass.

"But that Arab guy is a real pig. I don't understand how any of you put up with him at work. While you were dancing he came over to me and asked me if I wasn't upset that you were exposing yourself to your boss and all the men in the room. When I told him that you like to dance and that I was proud of you, he retorted 'Where I come from, the dancers are all whores. They only dance to flaunt their bodies to entice men'. When I reminded him that we live in a modern, civilised society and that dance is a form of art he just laughed and walked away. A couple of minutes ago he came up to me again and said 'Mark my words, dancing girls are really only whores'. I felt like punching him, but I didn't do it."

I didn't feel too well, so I told David that I wanted to go home. He doesn't quite fit in with the crowd that I work with, so he agreed without any protest. We thanked our host and discreetly left the party.

As soon as we got home I went to have a bath. When I got out, David was waiting for me in the bed. I got in and snuggled up to him. He put his hand on my breast and started fondling it and playing with my nipple. I opened the ribbon at the top of my nightie so he could get to my breasts. I rubbed his cock for a while before turning around so that we could 69 each other. I got on top of him and sucked his rock hard cock, slobbering all over it. He stuck his tongue into my pussy first going up and down the slit, then concentrating on my clit. I pushed my pussy downwards to get him to suck harder. He sucked the clitoris out of the hood, sending jolts of pleasure through my body.

I licked his cock from the head and down to his balls and suddenly it struck me that his testicles were very different from Amir's. Apart from the fact that David is not circumcised and Amir is, David 's testicles sort of grow out of his cock like a nice tight fitting round sheath – almost reminding me of the belly of a heavily pregnant woman the way it sticks out from the body. You can feel both his balls separately if you run your finger along the middle of the sheath, but you could easily believe that he had just one round ball at the bottom of his cock. In comparison Amir's testicles hung quite separately in a loose sac that swung under his cock – each ball being as large as both of David's put together. Suddenly I felt disgusted at myself. Here I was, making comparisons between my husband of over 20 years and a man who had practically raped me.

I rolled over onto my back and did something I've only seen in blue movies. I pulled my legs back all the way so that I was completely bent over at the middle, with my legs pushed into each shoulder. Though not particularly comfortable, this contorted position lifted my pussy and bum off the bed, offering it to David. He looked a bit taken aback since we are usually not very sexually innovative, but he caught on fast and sunk his cock deep into my pussy. I felt very submissive while his hot cock slipped in and out of me, and the deep strokes gave me an exquisite sensation.

Since I'm way past 40, I'm not as supple as the teenage porn stars and couldn't maintain the position very long, so I gently let my legs slip down to a more natural position crossing my feet together behind David's back while he kept up a steady rhythm. None of us ever say very much during sex, but as I came, I kept repeating "I love you, I love you".

The next week I went to work as usual, dreading having to meet Amir. On Wednesday it was my turn to stock up the shop with fresh bread and cakes from the main bakery. These are delivered early every morning to all the outlets owned by the bakery. When the van arrived, Amir spent about 15 minutes wheeling in the various cases of breads and cakes, while I started stocking up the shelves and counter with freshly baked bread. We didn't exchange any words, but I was feeling quite tense.

When he came in with the delivery list for me to sign I finally got the courage to speak. "Your behaviour on Friday night was inexcusable, but I have decided not to pursue the matter any further. What I'm saying is that I'm going to forget that you assaulted me"

H looked at me with a quizzical look. "Assaulted? You wanted it, asked for it, needed it and I gave it to you. And I don't plan to forget anything, Shlicke, In fact, I was planning on having a chat with you after work today."

I was enraged, but tried to keep my cool. "Look Amir. I'm offering forget the whole episode because I believe you made a mistake. But you might make me reconsider going to our boss and the police if you don't behave sensibly".

Amir walked over to the computer in our little office at the back of the shop and brought up a web-site. "You can share pictures via this site. Who should I share these with?" he grinned, pointing at the screen. I could see several thumbnails. He clicked on one. My face filled the entire screen. I had a cock in my mouth resting on my tongue.

I panicked. "Oh my god. Get it away. Turn the damned computer off" I shrieked as I lunged to grab the mouse from him.

He closed the browser and repeated "I'll be waiting in the van in the parking lot after work."

When my colleague Anne arrived half an hour later, I was still trembling like a leaf and hadn't completed half the things we're supposed to do before opening shop. "Is it going to be one of those days" she muttered and started organising everything that needed to be done.

I got through the day in a daze, contemplating whether I should tell my husband, report Amir to my boss, file charges of sexual harassment with the police or what. In the end I decided to try to reason with Amir after work.

He held the passenger door open for me when I got to his van and drove off the minute I'd shut the door. "Let's go somewhere quiet and talk". We drove in silence down to the huge parking lot by the beach. Nobody goes down here at this time of year, so the lot was almost empty. When he'd parked, Amir brought out his laptop and opened it. The screen lit up and showed the same picture as I'd seen in the morning. "You liked my cock in your mouth didn't you?" The picture changed. I was stroking his cock with one hand while my lips were snugly wrapped around the head. The next one surprised me – he had taken it by pointing at the mirror while screwing me from behind. His face was obscured by my hair, so all you could see was me, more or less naked, being taken by an unidentifiable man. There were several more pictures – all of which showed my face in ecstasy, a couple even showing his cock in my pussy.

"You bastard, you planned this" I screamed.

"Relax, schlicke. I only took these because you looked so sexy. And besides, they only show what happened. You must try to enjoy your own whoreishness, not hide from it".

His chauvinism and disrespect for me made my blood boil. "Let me put the record straight" I retorted. "I am neither a whore nor did I enjoy being raped. So let's get to the point; what do you want from me?"

"Sandra, Sandra", he said shaking his head and smiling "What do you think I want, gabha? You, of course. Your sexy body."

"You must be nuts, I am a married woman, not some kind of slut. This is blackmail. You can go to jail if I report this. Be sensible and destroy those pictures, then we can all forget this sordid episode"

He just smiled and shook his head. "I am not blackmailing anyone. The pictures are on an open gallery on the web, where I put all my photos, not just those of you. I haven't told anyone about them or threatened to do so. So don't tell me its blackmail. But since I haven't put any restrictions, anyone who wants to can see my photographs. I suppose I could make them private, but that would depend on whether we understand each other".

"Do you want money?" I asked. "You know that I don't earn a lot in this business, but I'll pay as much as I can as long as you destroy those pictures".

"Let me spell it out for you. Your body, my body, sex. That is what I'd like to happen. No money - shmoney," he said. "Think about it till tomorrow, then lets meet again after work and you let me know what you think".

The next day both he and I knew what the answer had to be. "You will destroy the pictures after we've been together, won't you?" I tried, though even I knew it was in vain.

"Eventually, shlicke, eventually. But first you need to relax and enjoy some fucking and sucking. Both of us are married, so I have no wish to create complications. Just some pleasure with a sexy whore".

He drove us down to the beach parking lot and parked behind one of the ice-cream kiosks (which was closed during the winter). He climbed into the back of the van and rolled out a few blankets. He's come prepared, I thought. "Come on" he beckoned "Get in the back here and take your clothes off. I want to feel your cunt engulf my rod".

Somehow the extreme crudeness of his words, his arrogant expectations and my own confused feelings all helped push me towards my submission to the situation. My reluctance was being overridden by other feelings that I hadn't quite got a handle on yet. He had already taken off most of his clothes and so, in the back of the windowless van, I stripped off my clothes one by one until I was standing there in my thong and bra.

He wrapped his arms around me and drew me down to the blanket on the floor. Kissing me deeply, he started to rub my slit. Not many moments passed before his massaging had made my slit very wet and he was using my juices as lubrication to glide back and forth even faster. When I was on the verge of coming, he moved on top of me and slid his cock into me, just pushing my thong to one side. I felt him deep within me and pushed my legs together to make myself tighter for him. I was moaning my orgasm a few minutes later while he pumped me. His hands caressed my breasts, squeezing my nipple between two fingers. When he sensed I was cumming again, he brutally pinched my nipple bringing sharp pain. I squealed and he let go of the nipple, bringing me relief but also triggering another orgasm. When I was on the brink of my third orgasm, he pulled out and squirted his sperm on my pussy. He rolled over, getting back his breath while I lay there and felt his semen slide down onto the blanket.

12