Delivery Van

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are one hell of a fuck, shlicke," he said. So are you, I wanted to say, but I remained silent. "Your cunt is very prominent and your naked mound sticks out in front, showing that you are really meant to be fucked. You must always keep it clean without any hair, it looks so sexy and fuckable".

His attitude was so horrendous that I didn't have any response to him. I knew that anything I said would just bounce off him. I was pretty certain that if I said anything about respecting other humans, or about equality between the sexes, he would scoff me, so I let it pass. He started getting dressed, muttering something about having to pick up his kids from school. I followed his cue and got dressed and he drove me back to the mall where my car was parked.

The next few weeks, every time I had the early shift, he would tell me to meet him after work when he came to deliver bread in the morning. Since I finished work before two o'clock on those days, we could meet and have sex in his van. I still managed to get back home just about the same time my daughter got back from school and long before my husband. As a precaution, I would drive to another mall and get into his van there.

One day, when I met him after my early shift, he had another man in the van. I turned around to go back to my car, but he opened his window and shouted "Where're you going, shlicke? Khaled is a friend". I just kept walking, so he got out of the van and jogged over to me as I was getting into my car.

"Look, Amir. I have agreed to have sex with you, and you have promised not to tell anyone. I don't want to hurt my husband, daughter or my marriage. So forget it.

"Listen, listen, shlicke. Khaled has a flat we can borrow so that I can fuck you. He won't tell anyone. Come now, you want my cock. I know, otherwise you wouldn't be here"

I reluctantly followed him to the van. There wasn't any space for me so I looked questioningly at him. "Just sit in his lap, it's a short drive to his place". I did, feeling both embarrassed and stupid. But Khaled was a perfect gentleman, keeping his hands to himself.

When we got to his flat, Amir sat down in the couch and pulled me down beside him. We were kissing and stroking each other while Khaled made some mint tea and bustled around his kitchenette.

Amir unbuttoned the top buttons of my blouse to reach under my bra. He was alternately stroking my breasts and pinching my nipples, I stroked his jeans, moving up to his crotch, dragging my nails along his thighs. I knew that I shouldn't let on to Amir that I was horny, but I really needed him in me at the time. "Let's go to the bedroom so that you can take me" I said.

"I don't think Khaled will like that, because then he'll have to change the sheets. We'll fuck on the couch here. It's leather, so it can be cleaned easily."

"We can't have sex with your friend here" I said.

"Don't be silly, it's not a problem. He'll watch TV. Anyway, he's seen pictures of you before, so it won't be the first time he sees your body."

I was devastated. "But you promised, you said that you'd keep the pictures secret as long as I do what you say" I cried. I felt tremendously humiliated. He'd probably seen the pictures that Amir took every time we met as well.

"Don't worry, Khaled can keep a secret. Anyway, why do you care, schlicke? A woman like you doesn't have anything to live for if people stop looking at her. Be happy that he sees you as a sexy woman." For reasons beyond my knowledge, I got horny every time Amir spoke to me in this utterly debasing manner, as if there was some connection between feeling humiliated and the fire in my pussy.

Khaled brought over some mint tea for us, staring at Amir had his arm around my shoulder and was playing with my left breast, which was completely exposed. I was red with embarrassment, but accepted the cup and sipped from it almost as if we were at a normal tea-party. Amir lifted up my skirt and put his other hand in my thong. Khaled was still standing in front of us. "You better take out my cock and suck it so that it is hard enough to fuck you" Amir said.

I cracked. I couldn't take it any more. "I'm going home. I can't do this" I said. Amir tightened his grip around my shoulders, but I struggled out of his grip and buttoned my blouse up . "If you don't drive me back to my car, I'm taking a taxi."

We drove back to my car I silence after Amir and Khaled had exchanged a few words in Arabic.

We didn't speak to each other the next couple of weeks. The episode left me quite moody. I didn't encourage David when he wanted to make love to me, so he didn't persist. We did make love a couple of times, but I felt strangely decoupled from the act. David asked me what was on my mind, but I simply brushed him off with 'it's just that time of month'.

One day, while I was stacking up the store room, I suddenly felt Amir grab me from behind. I hadn't noticed that he'd come in. He ground his crotch into my bottom and kissed my neck. I just stood silently without moving.

He was muttering how horny he'd been and how he missed me. "You've missed Amir, haven't you? Shlicke, you need me, I can feel it in your body. You just relax and let me massage you" he said, stroking my belly with his hand while sucking my earlobe. He carried on for a few minutes before suggesting that we meet after work.

At quarter past two, I was walking from my car to his van at the mall we used to meet at. When he opened the door to let me in, I had the same feeling of deep guilt combined with being aroused that I'd felt every time I got into his van. He didn't drive down to the beach, but to Khaled's place. "He's lent me the keys to his flat, shlicke. He won't be home until seven, so we'll be gone long before he comes". I didn't know whether to trust him or not, but let my strong urge convince me to go in with him.

Once inside, we were kissing and groping each other within seconds. Amir undid my blouse and took it off. He kept alternating between kissing my neck, sticking his tongue deep into my mouth and biting my earlobes, while removing garment after garment. Pretty soon I was naked. I felt a warm sensation between my legs and I could sense the wetness of my pussy. Amir sat down on the sofa, opened his fly ant took out his cock. He pointed to the floor indicating that I should kneel in front of him. Parting his legs wide, he put his hand behind my head and pulled me towards his crotch. "This cock needs to feel your warm mouth. Show me how much your body need this cock" he said.

Looking directly at the erect cock that was pointing straight at my face I marveled its shape, thick, long and firm. I had never seen a circumcised cock before Amir's, not even in pictures. The head was huge, swollen with lust so that its surface was shiny. The piss slit had pre-cum oozing out. The shaft was of a slightly darker hue than the body from which it sprang and had a throbbing vein along the side. Under the shaft, hanging low, was a set of balls that contained a large amount of juice – juice that was waiting to spring through the slit. I licked and bathed the marvelous cock in my saliva feeling it slide to the back of my mouth. I pushed it further, gagging on it, but kept my mouth firmly sealed around it. I wanted Amir to see that I would willingly gag to bring him pleasure. When I looked up I saw his face was contorted from the pleasure he was receiving. He opened his eyes and looked at me, urging me on. It filled me with such joy that I could give him such pleasure.

Suddenly he pushed my face away, got off the sofa and pushed me forward so that my face was resting on the sofa seat. I was still on my knees, so he got behind me and getting down on his knees he spread my legs so that he could get to my pussy. He jabbed wildly, and after I painfully felt him miss a few times, he entered my pussy thrusting hard till he hit the bottom. It hurt a bit, but the sensation was quickly converted to a wonderful inner massage.

I felt my orgasm coming on and within a minute or so I was quivering from the fiery feeling in my pussy spreading throughout my belly. He carried on thrusting, eventually bringing on a second and then a third orgasm. When he came, he pulled out his cock and sent his juices in the crevice of my bottom. I don't think I've ever had such an intense orgasm. I stayed on my knees feeling the gobs of sperm slide down my crevice and into my pussy. He drew his finger along my slit, gathering some of his semen. He fed me his finger and I licked it as if it was his cock.

We rested for a while and after a drink of water I got dressed. Even though I felt an incredible sexual bond between Amir and myself, I felt no love, just loads and loads of lust. I can't really explain it, I just felt that I'd experienced something fantastic at the hands of this man and I needed to return the favor.

That night, I enticed David into making love to me by dressing up in lingerie after my daughter went to bed. He obviously felt horny because we made passionate love to each other, collapsing in each others arms. We fell asleep later on with our bodies tightly snuggled together, feeling closer to each other and more in love

I kept meeting Amir 2-3 times a week and though I knew I could cause irreparable damage to my marriage and my family, I didn't have any wish to stop. Not that I wanted to cause pain to David or my daughter, but just like a drug-addict, I knew I needed another fix even though it was bad for me. Amir would meet me at the mall, we'd drive to the flat and after an hour we'd be on our way to each our own family. The strange thing was that the sessions with Amir didn't satiate me; when I got home I needed more sex and would almost attack David whenever the coast was clear. He wasn't complaining, though I'm sure he must have wondered once or twice what brought on my increased libido.

One afternoon we were at Khaled's place where Amir and I were in a hot interlude when the door opened and Khaled walked in with a young girl. Amir had stripped me as usual and had me on my knees on the sofa with my breasts hanging over the edge of the sofa. He was pounding my pussy with a vengeance from behind. When the door opened I jerked up, but Amir grabbed my waist and kept on thrusting his cock into my pussy without losing a beat, bringing me closer to my orgasm. I might have made some attempt to stop, but I was so near that I just closed my eyes. When I came, I moaned loudly and opened my eyes, but couldn't see where Khaled and his girl were. Amir kept thrusting at a steady pace, so I just let my body adjust to Amir's rhythm again, enjoying his testicles slapping against my clitoris from underneath.

Amir bent over me from behind, put his arms tightly around my belly and pulled me backwards so that we were both sitting, me on top of him. I realised he was almost fully clothed since his shirt buttons pressed into my naked back. I was straddling him without having let go of his cock. My feet touched the ground so I started bobbing up and down in his lap while he pushed upwards every time I pushed down. Looking through a sort of orgasmic haze, probably similar to a drug induced high, I saw Khaled sitting in the armchair right across from me with the girl on his lap. I felt embarrassed looking straight into their faces less than a meter away, so I turned my head sideways. I looked straight into a wardrobe with full size mirrors as doors and saw myself rocking on top of Amir. Both Khaled and the girl were staring at my crotch and were obviously getting very turned on by the raw sex in front of their faces. My breasts were moving in a pendulous manner, keeping time to my movements.

The entire scene in the mirror was extremely erotic and quite bizarre, but it turned me on even more to watch myself having sex in front of two complete strangers. I was completely naked while the other three were fully clothed – Ok, Amir had his trousers down to his knees, but you couldn't see that in the mirror. It was like watching a porn flick while the flick was actually happening inside me. Very weird and very exciting.

I could feel the sweat on my back turn cold for every breath Amir took and pretty son I could feel him breathing rapidly, clutching me ever tighter. His cock sent me off into another orgasm just a few seconds before he exploded inside me – well that's what it felt like at the time. I leant back against him while he kissed my back and squeezed my breasts.

"The juices are running out of your cunt onto my lap" he said. So I moved to his side and lay down on my back so that his sperm would stay inside my pussy. He cupped my pussy with his hand on and said to the others "Look how prominent her cunt is when she lies down. A cunt like that is made for fucking, don't you agree?"

Neither Khaled nor the girl answered, but were obviously extremely turned on by this time. Khaled said something to Amir in Arabic and lead the girl by her hand into the bedroom, shutting the door behind him.

"We made them very horny, Khaled is going to fuck her". Pretty soon we could hear sounds from the bedroom that confirmed that. I just lay there while Amir stroked me all over. I put my head in his lap and took his soft cock in my mouth, letting it wallow in the warmth.

After a while Khaled came out. "Shit, I have to find a washcloth for Norma, I came all over her.." So that was her name.

The guys spoke a bit in Arabic then Amir said to me "Why don't you go in there and clean her up with your tongue. It is so much more pleasant." I hesitated, but he just took me by my hand leading me over to the bedroom door.

But Khaled stopped him "You can't go in there, Norma isn't dressed! I will not let other men look at her naked body. She is not a whore." Despite the obvious jibe, I didn't let it get me. Khaled took me by the hand and closed the door behind us, shutting Amir out.

Norma was masturbating on the bed "You didn't come yet, baby? Sandra will help you" He looked at me "Why don't you lick her cunt, and make her come?." He pushed me down onto the bed and then pushed the back of my head, guiding it towards her pussy. Her thick pubic hair was covered in sperm. I started licking her, first cleaning her and then flickering my tongue in her slit, moving towards the clit.. She moaned and writhed, taking her hands away from her pussy and clasping me behind my head. She opened her thighs, letting me slide in between them all the way up to her pussy and then enclosing my head with her thighs. I licked and sucked and was fascinated by what I was doing – it was another first since I had never been with a woman before.

It was beautiful. She was beautiful. She couldn't be more than 22 or so, making her much younger than Khaled and only half my age. She started bucking and writhing, letting me know that my tongue and fingers were doing the trick. The taste of Khaled's sperm mixed with her juices and my saliva lingered in my mouth while I gave her the oral treatment. When she came, she locked her legs around my head and kept me there in that gridlock for quite a long time. Her clit must have been very sensitive because she put her hand between my mouth and it to prevent me from continuing licking it.

When she came back to the living room after getting dressed, I was still naked, cuddling in Amir's lap. She looked at both of us and said "Thanks, Amir,. That was soooo good. I've never been licked by a woman before"

"My pleasure, Norma. And yours" Amir chuckled "Just say the word and I'll bring her to you again". They were treating me like an object, which I pretty much already felt like, sitting there naked amongst 3 fully clothed people with Amir's finger in my pussy. I liked the feeling because it sort of released me from my guilt.

On our way to Khaled's after work one day, Amir suddenly pulled over by the pavement stopping by a woman with several carrier bags of groceries. He asked me to roll down the window, saying it was his wife. I was petrified, but I did as he said and he shouted "Get in, I'll drive you home before I drop Sandra off at the garage to pick up her car. She can sit in the back, can't you?" he asked turning to me.

I just nodded and was about to move into the back of the van when his wife replied angrily "How dare you insult me like this. Do you expect me to sit in the same car on the same seat as that gabha? Do I look stupid? I'm definitely walking home".

"You've got it all wrong" he spluttered, but she just carried on "Don't you think I can smell her perfume on your clothes when you come home? If you need to empty your balls, then it's better that you do it in her kis rather than staying up and masturbating to your internet films all night. At least nowadays you come to bed with me instead of staying up all night with your computer porn. But don't think I don't know about your whore, I have known for a long time. Let me just warn you" she said, turning and looking at me with burning eyes," if you give him any of your whorish diseases I'll personally come and cut your tits off." She marched off, spitting on the sidewalk demonstratively.

Once again I was shattered, and was crying loudly. Amir drove down to the beach parking lot and held me, stroking my hair, holding my head to his chest. We sat like that for a long time until I had calmed down. We didn't have a lot to say to each other, so when Amir suggested driving me back to my car, I nodded.

The following Monday he called me on the phone at work and asked me to forgive him for having put me in such a bad situation. He repeatedly told me that he needed to see me and that he had been very stupid to stop to pick up his wife. I didn't want to speak to him, so I hung up. He called again during his lunch and begged me to meet him after work. Again I hung up.

After work he was standing beside my car. "Please, Sandra. I've deleted all the photographs from the web and my camera. They don't exist any longer." He put his arms around my waist, trying to hug me. I struggled trying to wrest myself free, but didn't want to make a scene in the parking lot of the mall where everyone knows me, so I said "Let go of me, then we can talk"

We got into my car and drove down to the beach parking. He was stroking my hair "You are so beautiful, I can't give you up. Don't you need me? Am I not a good lover? Don't I give you pleasure every time?"

I looked at him and he mistook it as a sign that I agreed. He drew my mouth to his, licking my lips and probing my mouth with his tongue. His gentleness melted something in me and I gave in. He bent down over the gear shaft and lifting my skirt up, he started licking my thighs and crotch. I let him lick me for a long time, holding his head down with my hand.

He opened the door, got out of the car and got in the back seat. I didn't need any hint to do the same. I got in the back seat with him, pulling my panties off before getting in. We made love in the most uncomfortable, contorted position in the back seat of my sedan, not stopping until we had both come. Only when he lay there panting on top of me, with his juices running down one of my thighs did I think of how uncomfortable I was. I pushed him off me and sat up. I suddenly realised how careless we'd been, making love in a car in the middle of the day in a public car park, albeit a deserted one. But luckily no one was there to see us.

Suddenly I knew it was over. That had been the last time I committed adultery with Amir. I felt much lighter and drove him back to the mall before going home. The next time I saw him, I told him it was over. He pleaded with me and phoned me a few times, but he must have realised that I was not going to change my mind this time, so he stopped pestering me.

That was two months ago. David and I have a more adventurous time in bed now, but I haven't had any "need" for extramarital sex since.

12