Delta Delta Nu Nu

Story Info
Young Nerd is selected by buxom blonde for a party.
9.1k words
4.47
57.7k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Growing up in my family meant you were a football player if you were a guy or the girlfriend of one if you were a girl. But even though I was six foot tall and one ninety, I didn't like the fact that my father could hardly walk from his old high school injuries, my oldest brother had already had two surgeries on his knees, and my second oldest brother was on the concussion protocol at the college he attended. No, not me, I wanted to have knees when I got older and a brain that still functioned. When I informed my family that I wasn't playing my senior year of high school you would have thought I committed a felony. Everything from how stupid, disrespectful, concern over what others would say, no scholarship, and anything else they could think of was thrown at me. I nodded as they went on but my mind was made up. I was going to turn eighteen soon and would be expected to make my own adult decisions in other aspects of life, why not make a decision on my health as well.

I was tormented by the whole family including my mother all summer. It finally settled down when my brothers reported to football camp early in the fall which gave me two weeks of peace before I would leave for school. They were living in temporary housing until school started which meant they would be home for a break and leave the same day I did for their campus. They were only an hour away so most of the dorm stuff waited until they could settle into their permanent housing. That allowed an additional opportunity for them to be complete jerks for couple a couple of days. My drive to the university would take about six hours and I planned to leave around six am so that I could get there around one or two allowing for a one hour time change and a lunch/fuel stop along the way. I had my car packed and went to bed around eight thirty the evening before avoiding any more so called family time.

I wasn't expecting a sendoff but my mother was already up waiting for me when I entered the kitchen. As mothers do she embraced me in a long hug with tears in her eyes telling me how much she would miss me. At some point during the hug my little sister wrapped herself around us both and said "Me too."

The drive didn't take too much wind out of my sail because I was very anxious to start this phase of my life. I was eager to learn and had a semester of English 101, Physics 301 with a Lab, Macroeconomics, and an Intro to World History on my schedule. I had been on campus numerous times and found a place close to the student union where I had to find the outside table with the letter C (last name was Connors) and check in. Things went pretty smoothly since I had attended the student/parent orientation last month. I found my dorm on the map and ran back to my car to attach the student parking sticker to the window and then drive over near the building to unload.

After my third or fourth trip up the stairs I kept telling myself that my tote bins were heavier than I remembered but trudged up each flight to the third floor anyway. Then for some stupid reason I thought I would carry my last tote along with my rolled up bedding on my last trip instead of making two. The weight or awkwardness of it wasn't the problem. Getting the door open on the top floor without having to set everything down was. I was able to grab the door handle and pull just enough to get my foot in the door so I could kick it out. And here is where the stupid part came in, as I kicked it open and tried to dart in, the door hit my other foot and stopped and I plowed face first into the edge of the door knocking my contact out and then hearing the soft pings as if bounced through the grated stairway and down a few floors. There was no way to find it because I did not know how many flights it fell or where it could have possibly landed. On top of that, I can't see worth a darn without them.

My afternoon only got worse from there. When I started unpacking I found that my totes were in fact heavier and even worse contained clothing I couldn't wear. My frickin brothers had pulled all of my shorts, jeans, t-shirts, and polo shirts out replacing them with corduroy pants, flannel shirts, along with comic, Star Wars, and other t-shirts from the dollar store. At the bottom of one of the totes was a fifteen pound bag of grass seed, something my father wouldn't be happy about when it went missing, and at the bottom of another was two five pound bags of sugar, something my mother would not be happy about when she can't find hers.

First things first and that was a trip to the closest Walgreen to find some readers so I could see. Fortunately they did have one pair I could use. The bad thing about that was the fact that the only pair that I could see out of were those big thick frames and didn't allow a hint of style to be shown. Ugly and big, but I had no choice. I tried a couple of shopping centers nearby and couldn't find anything open. When I found some kids on bikes jumping the curbs at one of the malls I stopped and told them of my plight to find clothes.

"You aren't going to find any stores open. It's Sunday."

"What about a Walmart?" Certainly they would be open.

"They're going to build one out on Lancaster Road next year." Was the only thing they could think of?

I thanked them and moved on because the only thing I could think of now was strangling my brothers.

My roommate showed up later that night and was about five inches shorter than me and maybe the same weight so borrowing from him was out of the question. He had a great sense of humor though. He thought my brothers were hilarious and said he can't wait to meet them. He laughed until he fell asleep in his bed that night. Just what I needed in a roommate I thought. He'll be lucky if he doesn't wake up in a bed filled with grass seed.

The noise in the dorms woke everyone up early. Some who did not sleep in anticipation of their first day were up ready to go down to breakfast. Some did not sleep because of the strange bed and a snoring roommate? And then there was me. I was up early trying to find the least embarrassing thing I could find in my totes. I settled on a dark brown pair of corduroys and a plain or somewhat plain brown plaid shirt. I felt and looked like a dweeb.

My first class was a Monday Wednesday physics class that had a Tuesday Thursday lab. So that meant the first four days of the week would start exactly the same every day at eight AM. The instructor turned out to be a comedian. He too was going to make my life interesting. When he walked in everyone was still jockeying for desk position and he just let everyone keep moving around. In fact he even mentioned that we should take our time, get comfortable with each other and especially the person we were seated next to. The classroom had two person benches and lab tables throughout. After five minutes of noise as some did get up and move he turned on his smart board at the front of the room that had his introduction on it. The introduction was followed by a seating chart. Yes a seating chart. Everyone had to get up and move. The professor thought he was funny and mentioned that maybe it would have been easier if he had it on the board first thing. OK, so now I have a use for ten pounds of sugar.

When I found my name on the graphic I was seated at the front right table next to the name of Jennifer Coldwell. Since everything was alphabetical Jennifer Coldwell - Jeremy Connors only made sense. She was at the table as I walked up and I was taken aback at how pretty she was. She had long blonde hair, greenish blue eyes, dressed very nice, and had a figure that couldn't be real. Her proportions would have been perfect except for the fact that her tits would have looked gigantic on anyone. I know I was staring because I heard her say hello twice before I looked up. She introduced herself and shook my hand as I mumbled something. I also learned that she was a junior transfer and two years ahead of me. She had accumulated her GenED and some other prereqs at a junior college to save money.

The first week was no easy journey in this class. The instructor dove right in and we had a lab to do on Tuesday and Thursday with the written portion submitted by Monday at eight AM next week. He also had some self-taught lab procedures we all had to complete and those answers were to be input on the school website. These were not graded, but you had to answer correctly to move onto the next one. Jennifer turned out to be very pleasant and waited to Thursday to comment on my excessive inventory of flannels. After a quick explanation she was qualified to be on the list of people who thought my brothers were funny. She did give me a nickname which from her was ok to use but irritated me when others used it. She called me her little Brain Geek. Within a week and a half that is what I was being called by others. Little Brain Geek.

As you can imagine Jennifer was approached by a lot of guys and girls because of her appearance and anytime we would be in the common area of the science building to work together we were constantly interrupted by people trying to hit on her. Unfortunately because of my appearance I think she kept me off of her radar. We got along great, I just don't think she considered me beyond that. About three week in she asked if I could talk to her alone.

"I have been invited to this party thing and I need to bring a date. It won't be a real date, but I need to have a guy with me for this party and I was hoping you would go with me?"

"Ok, I think I can be 'not a real date' for one evening." Said with a sarcastic tone.

"Wait there is more." She said while looking down.

I knew she was hiding something but she wouldn't look me in the eyes at all.

"You see, it this sorority thing. And my date has to dress up, sort of."

"Dress up how. Maybe this is a little weird for me."

"Well you don't really have to dress up, you can come like you always do." She said while still watching her shoes.

"Wow, this is hard."

"Just say it then." I asked.

"Don't get mad at me." Pausing then adding. "It's a geek party. I have to bring someone dressed as a nerd."

"You have to bring someone dressed like one or who is one?" I asked.

"So you think your little brainy geek is a nerd Jennifer?"

"No Jeremy, it's not like that. No, I don't think you are a nerd."

"But what. You don't think I am a nerd, but what?" I probed her to say it.

"Well it just that you dress the way you do." Jennifer said with a very uncomfortable tone.

"You know why I dress like this. And I have been wearing less and less crappy clothes."

"I know I am sorry. I shouldn't have asked. I just was trying to get into the sorority. Never mind." She said as she quickly gathered her things to walk away.

"Ok, I will do it." I said even surprising myself.

"What?" She finally looked up at me.

"I said I will do it for you. I will go to your little brainy geek party."

"No please, I shouldn't have asked. I can see you are mad now."

"Jennifer, I said I will go. When is it?"

The party was Friday night at the Cherrod house over on Webster Street. Each girl was to arrive with a geek/nerd in tow to the Delta Delta Nu Nu. I would learn later that stood for Double D's Nerd Night. Admission to the event required a well-endowed blonde female accompanied by a nerd. On that night she stopped by my dorm to get me. I had been wearing the contacts that had arrived from an online contact web site for the last week however she pleaded with me to wear my geek glasses instead. Please. I wasn't thrilled about playing it up for her but I did. She also made me tuck my flannel shirt in and wear a belt. The whole time she was pleading that I could help her get into the sorority if I went with the program. But I played the part and decided to tease her back.

"Oh no, Oh no. I can't go. Oh no!" I shouted.

"Why not? What's wrong?" She responded in a panic.

"My pocket protector is missing? And my calculator. Who would take my pocket protector?"

When she realized I was giving her some humorous push back I was rewarded with a punch to the chest. She also informed me that I was not funny. Not funny at all. But that was her opinion. As far as I was concerned if I was going to go along with stupid charade I was going to enjoy it. And I happened to think it was funny. Apparently she was now mad at me and grabbed my arm to head out.

"Don't you screw up my chance to get into this sorority?"

We drove in my car out to the street where the party was being held. Unlike other's this party was low key and only a few people could be seen on the streets near the Cherrod house. There was even a space right out in front. It could be the wrong night? But another couple was walking up just as we got out of the car and if this was a nerd contest he would win. And just like me his date was also well endowed. Maybe they weren't dates, but they were on our arms going into a party never the less. Jennifer pulled me into a slower walk in order for the other couple to ascend the stairs first. They were greeted at the door by an attractive coed with black hair down to her wasted in back. The nerd was given the once over and they were allowed in. We started to walk in behind them when she put her hand to my chest.

"I am not sure this one meets the parameters of our little party." She said.

"What's wrong with him?" Jennifer asked.

"Well let's just say he isn't what I would consider a ..." She was cut off by a girl walking up behind her.

"Hey I know you, your Little Brain Geek from my Intro to World History class."

The brunette turned to her and asked.

"You know this guy Kerrie?"

"Yeah this is Little Brain Geek. He is always hanging out by the science center. He is in my History class."

Although skeptical about me the brunette did let Jennifer and I in. The host at the door informed us that they were waiting for one more pledge and then they would get started. As I looked around I started getting the picture. All of the pledges including Jennifer were stacked blonde haired woman and all of the standing members of this sorority or at least the four girls here were dark haired, less endowed, and very pretty. I couldn't help but feel like we were about to be hazed but wasn't quite sure how. When I whispered to Jennifer that I didn't think this was a good idea she told me not to ruin her chances and that I had promised to do this. My guess was that the couple we were waiting for would also include a blonde with a big chest.

When she arrived I just started laughing. Jennifer poked me in the ribs and told me to stop. But the sweater on this chick was two sizes too small and she had an even better pair than the girl we followed in. I didn't look like any of the guys, well at least I hoped I didn't look like any of the guys but they were naturals. I looked like I was wearing a costume according the girl at the front door.

We were all paraded into a living area that had two large couches. No one sat as we waited for more instruction. The girls got the whole speech on how if they would be asked to leave if they failed or didn't comply with the requirements of the pledge ceremony. Once only one girl was left she would be declared the winner. And at that time everyone would be asked to leave. It sounded easy enough depending on what the events would detail.

"Ladies, the first requirement you must meet is to engage in a deep kiss with your nerd. You are to remain in this kiss until you are tapped on the shoulder. And ladies, I want to see a real passionate kiss. It may be the first kiss your nerd ever gets so make it a memorable one for him. And we would like to see you wrapped around his shoulders. Yeah, we want to see that. You may begin now. Remember stay until you have been tapped. If you decide not to do it, it is early enough that you can just leave. Any questions?"

This would not be my first kiss. But it would allow me to kiss Jennifer who I was quite attracted to. I pulled her into a hug before she could consider the alternatives and whether or not she wrapped her arm around me I definitely wrapped mine around her and held her close. She was very tentative at first but slowly warmed up to the kiss that had entrapped us both. I only hoped that she thought it was an incredible as I did. While we were engaged in each other's arms I noticed Kerrie the girl who had vouched for me earlier scanning the room with an iPad taking a video. It was just a kiss so initially I wasn't concerned.

"Ok ladies. You all have done a good job. Perfect. This one will be a little different. I want you to keep your hands behind your nerd's head and pull him into your bosom and let him nudge himself into a comfortable position. Make sure you capture him as deep into your chest as possible."

I wasn't going to do this obscenely. I slightly modified the instructions and reached in for another kiss before I pulled Jennifer closer. I made sure I exhaled as much warm air as possible as I slid my head back and forth pulling her tight the whole time. I am not sure what she was thinking but this was getting me excited. I heard one girl slap her nerd and shout.

"That isn't what she said. Knock it off!"

The next task was for the guys to stand behind the girls and reach around and molest their boobs. Ok that wasn't what she said but that is what everyone was doing except me. It was too late for the guy who got slapped, if he had waited he would have been told to do what he got slapped for. I pulled Jennifer closer so her head could tilt back and rest on my shoulder. I slowly lifted up her chest up and used the palm of my hand to make trays that they rested on as my thumb and forefinger sought out to stimulate the growing nipples. Once they hardened I circled them slowly and pinched lightly as I massaged the flesh around the areolas. I could hear her gasp a couple of times as she felt the pinch. Kerrie was back standing directly in front of us filming my hands and Jennifer's face unknown to her since she had her eyes closed.

"Ladies this isn't working. We will be here all night at this rates. Your dates are willing to do whatever we ask so now it is time to see if you will do whatever we ask."

That made it interesting in a hurry. From the sounds of it the brunette was going to take this rapidly to a higher level.

"Girls, it is time to see what your nerdy boyfriends have brought along with them this evening? Let's get down on our knees and bring their packages into view. Maybe we can have a prize for the biggest one or something like that. Let's see them loose those pants."

Kerrie continued filming as each of the girls knelt down in front of us and removed our jeans and boxers. I have measured like all guys have and can tell you I was just a little over eight inches long but very very thick. This surprised Kerrie who stopped to see what Jennifer was doing when she removed my boxers. She made a squeal and jumped backwards sitting on her heals as it bobbed out straight ahead in obvious appreciation for the attention and freedom. Her sudden sound had a couple of the pledge girls looking over and the brunette in charge came over to stand next to Kerrie who just kept filming. The she gave the next instruction that sent the first girl packing. A very disappointed nerd slowly pulled his pants up as they asked his pledge to take him and leave.

"Ok ladies. If you join our sorority you will have to be the very best at giving a blow job. Only the best make it. So let's see what you can do."

Jennifer slowly reached out and grabbed my cock around the base and then sat there mesmerized at how much still extended from her grip. Using her hand around the base she thought just maybe that will be all I have to handle. Unfortunately Kerrie reached out and pulled her hand off when she had the first two inches in her mouth. After she allowed her saliva to aid in getting me farther into her mouth she was able to get more than half down. The sorority sisters were given encouragement to the four remaining girls on their knees letting them all know someone else was doing better prompting a greater effort from each of them. I offered to help control Jennifer's pace by reaching out and holding the back of her head but my hand was immediately slapped down.