DeLuca's Pleasure Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FHH69
FHH69
251 Followers

I spent this morning in court with my brother Tony for moral support. His divorce is final now and he's been depressed. He really loved Melissa and was devastated when he found out she had cheated on him. Tony was a wild man when he was younger, he fucked every pussy available, single or married, he didn't care. But when he married Melissa he settled down and was devoted to her. I realized as we left the courtroom that I had a way to cheer him up. Katie had been clingy last night after we fucked. When I told her I would be away most of the morning she cried. She's become too attached to me this week. But I think she is just what Tony needs.

I talked Tony into coming home with me for a drink. He just finished his shot of whiskey and I was at the bar pouring him another when Katie walked in from the pool. She was nude, as I expected her to be. I don't think she's worn any clothes since the first day we fucked.

"Hey baby, you're home." Katie didn't notice Tony sitting on the sofa. She ran straight to me and threw her arms and legs around me. I set the bottle down and cupped her ass as we kissed. I pushed my tongue into her mouth and she suckled it, pulling me deeper. I moaned into her mouth as our kiss deepened. Fuck, I would miss this girl. But this had to stop today.

"What the fuck!" I'd almost forgotten about Tony. I pulled away from Katie's kiss when I heard him.

Katie dropped her legs from around my waist and I reluctantly let go of her ass. She spun around and saw Tony sitting a few feet away. "Ohmygod, I'm so sorry. I had no idea anyone else was here." She covered her pussy with one hand and tried to cover her breasts with her other arm.

"Hey, it's ok baby, this is my brother Tony. Don't worry about trying to cover yourself for him. I'm sure he will appreciate your sweet charms as much as I do." I bent down and kissed a puckering nipple, then finished pouring his drink. "Tony, this is Katie, our housekeeper's niece. She's been taking care of us since Marilyn's surgery. And since Julia's been in Florida she's been working overtime taking care of me. Haven't you sweetheart?" I hand Tony the glass and he gulps it down in one drink. Good, I need him to loosen up a bit.

"What the fuck Nick. You're fucking this girl in your home? Do you make a habit of this? What about Julia?"

"Calm down. Julia won't be home until late tomorrow. We've only fucked in the guest room and Katie cleaned it good today. Didn't you baby?" I grabbed my shot and walked over to sit in the chair across from Tony, tossing it back on the way.

Katie is awkwardly standing a few feet away. She seems shy again, like she isn't sure what to do or say, but she's no longer trying to cover herself. "Uh yeah, Mrs. D won't find any trace of what we did there." Her voice is small, like a little girl, not the sexy vixen I've been fucking all week. I know she's uncomfortable standing there nude in front of Tony. I motion for her to come over to me.

Katie quickly walks over to me and I pull her onto my lap. I know her pussy is wet, as it always is and my dress pants will smell like her. I'll take my suit to the cleaners first thing tomorrow. I put Katie's legs over the chair arm and she snuggles into me, burying her face in my neck. I continue talking to Tony about his divorce settlement, as though I didn't have a beautiful, naked girl in my lap. I absently stroke my fingers up and down her wet slit as I talk, making sure Tony has a good view of the pretty pink cunt I'm playing with. Katie is getting wetter, her juices coat my hand and drip onto my pants as I finger her. I take two fingers and spread her pussy wide for Tony's viewing pleasure. Tony hasn't had pussy in over two months and I know he wants some of this.

"I need another drink." Tony clears his throat and walks over to the bar. This is good. Three shots won't make him drunk, but he will be more relaxed and ready for Katie. He turned abruptly after he stood up, but I saw the bulge in his pants.

"How would you like to have both of us Katie?" I whisper into her ear. I already know her answer. All women want my brother. Even before he was a billionaire women were all over him. He's that good looking. Melissa was always jealous, and suspected him of cheating because of the women who came onto him, but it never happened. Ironically, she cheated on him when one of his adversaries flirted with her earlier this year. He couldn't forgive her for that.

"I think I'd like that." Katie whispered back to me. Of course she would. I was counting on it.

I asked Katie to stand up and I got up undid my pants, just enough to pull my dick out. "Bend down and suck me off sweetheart. Make it last a while; I want to enjoy your sweet lips wrapped around my dick a good long time." Katie leaned down and took me in her mouth. Tony came back just then and stared at Katie going down on me. He tossed back his shot and started to go back to the bar. "Hey man, do me a favor. Take care of Katie's pussy for me will you? Since this is our last time together I just want to relax and savor it. I need you to make my girl come."

Tony stared at us a few more seconds. I was afraid he would just turn around and leave. His face gave nothing away. Finally he tossed his shot glass on the sofa and unzipped his pants as he walked over to us. He reached between Katie's legs and stroked her sopping cunt, then pushed his dick in to the hilt. Katie and Tony both moaned at the same time. "Fuck she's tight."

"I know, huh? Tightest pussy I've ever had. She gives good head too. My dick is half way down her throat right now." With the exception of moans now and then, we were quiet the next several minutes. I'll admit I was worried at first that Katie wouldn't like being with two men and I would have backed off if she even hinted at any misgivings. She'd been so insatiable with me the past week I sometimes forgot she was only eighteen. As I'm watching her now I can see she is really into it. This beautiful young girl taking both of our cocks is the sexiest thing I've ever seen.

"I'm not gonna last man, it's been too long and she feels way too good." Tony reached around Katie to play with her clit.

"Finish me off baby." I began pinching Katie's nipples. Much as I wanted a nice long blow job, I really wanted the three of us to come at the same time. Katie's teasing mouth began sucking me in earnest. I bucked my hips hard and moved my left hand to the back of her head, pumping deep into her throat again. Tony and I fucked her pussy and mouth in tandem. Katie moaned and her body started to shake.

"Ah, fuck that feels good, I'm coming."

I knew what Tony was feeling right now. When Katie came, the spasms in her tight little cunt never failed to milk every drop out of me. Their releases triggered my own and I shoot my load into her mouth. Katie doesn't miss a drop as her mouth works furiously, sucking me dry.

The three of us are spent and Tony and I both pull out of her. Tony awkwardly tucks his softening dick back into his pants.

"Go get cleaned up baby, I need to talk to Tony a minute."

Katie quickly leaves the room and I put my dick back in my pants. "She's something isn't she?"

"I can't believe you've been fucking this girl in your home while Julia is away." Tony's indignant attitude is back.

"Oh come on Tony. We both know I've indulged myself with a lot of beautiful women over the years. Granted this is the first time I've done it in my own home, but I'll go over the place with a fine-tooth comb. Julia will never know. I was hoping you would take Katie with you when you leave. She's been kind of clingy with me since yesterday, but I'm thinking you could take her mind off me. And I know she could help you get over Melissa. It's a win win. What do you say?"

Tony looked thoughtful, pretending to mull it over, but I knew he would agree. "I wouldn't want her to cause trouble for you and Julia. I'll ask her if she wants to stay at my place a few days."

The last piece of the puzzle fell neatly into place with little effort on my part. Katie left with my brother after she got dressed and I had the house to myself. I cleaned up our mess from earlier and I was fairly certain Julia would never suspect a thing. She would be too excited telling me about her visit with our new grandson to worry about what I did. Yeah, it's good to be me.

FHH69
FHH69
251 Followers
12