DeLuca's Pleasure Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FHH69
FHH69
250 Followers

************

I meet with David the following morning. We only fucked once and spent the rest of the time talking. We lost track of time and by the time I left I ran into his new patient outside his office. She was a strikingly beautiful blond. She smiled politely at me as she entered the building. I asked David about her after we fucked the next morning. He said Jessica ended an abusive relationship with her ex-fiancé the previous year and he would be working with her extensively. His voice softened when he spoke of her. White hot jealousy tore through me.

In the months that followed my relationship with Brad went back to normal. I was pregnant again and was fairly certain the baby was David's, although Brad and I had sex just days after I'd been with David, so I wasn't sure. MaryAnn asked David for a divorce after telling him about her relationship with Miles. He definitely miscalculated when he set her up with the photographer, but he gave her a generous divorce settlement and they both seemed more content once their marriage ended. David ended his relationship with Jillian and stopped setting up private exams at his home office. He and Jessica officially began dating when his divorce was final. After telling me he needed a variety of women, David fell in love -- how the mighty have fallen.

After my daughter Sophie was born, David tested her and confirmed that she was his daughter, not Brad's. Fortunately she looked just like me, except her beautiful blue eyes. Since both David and Brad have blue eyes, Brad never suspected she wasn't his. There was a special place in David's heart for his only daughter and though he can never publicly claim her, he dotes on her as a favorite niece. Our daughter solidified my presence in David's life. I have no doubt he wanted to end our secret affair since he became involved with Jessica. But there was a part of me that loved David, almost as much as I loved Brad, and I had no intention of giving him up -- even though he and Jessica got married last year. I grudgingly decided after a few family parties that I really do like Jessica. She's a sweet woman and she adores David. I actually don't mind sharing David with her, and she has no idea she's sharing her husband with me.

It's messed up, I know. Since my relationship with David began, I started questioning everything I thought I knew. I always thought my parents had a perfect marriage. My dad and Uncle Tony used to joke about parents warning their daughters about the wild DeLuca boys when they were in school. I always assumed they calmed down after they got married. Now I wonder. Everyone keeps secrets. Some, like mine, are bigger than others. David and I are careful though, we have too much to lose to ever let anyone know our secret.

FHH69
FHH69
250 Followers
12