DeLuca's Pleasure Pt. 04

Story Info
Katie's sexy brother-in-law is her birthday gift.
3.7k words
4.31
38.3k
19

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FHH69
FHH69
250 Followers

It's my twenty-fourth birthday today. My birthday present should be arriving anytime. My brother-in-law Marco doesn't realize it, but he is my present this year. Unconventional I know, but everything about my relationship with Tony DeLuca is unconventional, including the way we met. I'd been having a week-long affair with his older brother Nick while Nick's wife was out of town. Nick brought Tony over to his house one afternoon to celebrate Tony's divorce. The three of us had sex and I ended up leaving with Tony afterward.

I spent the next year with Tony. My college plans were long forgotten. We couldn't seem to get enough of each other. Unfortunately Tony was addicted to pussy, and not just mine. I knew he had other women often. I overlooked it at first. He'd just come out of a fifteen year marriage where he'd been a faithful, devoted husband and he was ready to party. Newspapers and magazines were filled with pictures of the newly divorced, billionaire playboy with dozens of different women. Meanwhile, his meek little nineteen year old girlfriend waited at home in his sprawling mansion, hoping for some indication he might settle down with her. When I finally gave up on him and moved out, Tony spent the next several weeks begging me to come back. He even proposed, but I told him I was tired of the other women and I didn't see him giving them up if we got married. Tony then proposed a compromise and I was intrigued, so I accepted his proposal.

We've been married almost five years and we've never been happier. To the outside world we're a normal married couple. Our son, Brandon, is three years old and I'm four months pregnant with our second baby. What no one is aware of is that we're both members of a sex club called Cazzo. This isn't some cheesy nightclub with a side of sex. No, Cazzo is strictly for the elite, for the rich and beautiful. Tabloids would have a field day if they ever got wind of our sex parties. The club members range from actors and musicians to investment brokers, doctors and CEOs. And our secret club is guarded more closely than Fort Knox. That was my compromise with Tony. Sex parties three to four times a year; and on our birthdays, sex with anyone of our choosing. We are completely faithful to each other the rest of the time, and it works for us.

For the past few years I've had birthday sex with A-list actors that most women would die for. This year, I chose Tony's brother Marco as my birthday gift. I'd lusted after him since Tony introduced us years ago. Marco and Tony are the same age, their birthdays only months apart. Marco is the result of an affair their father had with a beautiful African-American nurse. The elder DeLuca didn't find out about the illegitimate son, who was named after him, until several years later. Marco didn't spend much time with his brothers growing up, but they've become close as adults. He and Tony look a lot alike except his skin is a deep caramel color and he sports a neatly trimmed goatee. Marco's wife Maria is just a few years older than I am but she seems younger. Her parents were older when they had her and had hoped she would someday become a nun. She not only attended school at the convent, she lived there full-time for several years. Maria is currently in Arizona caring for her elderly mother so I decided this was a good time to make my move.

I spent the morning with Brandon at the park before dropping him off with my folks. I had asked Marco to come over for lunch and do a photo shoot with me to surprise Tony for his birthday in a couple of months. Marco wanted me to come to his studio, but I told him I needed the photos here for what I had in mind. When I told Tony my plan he laughed and wished me luck. We jokingly refer to Marco and Maria as the beautiful, perfect couple. Maria's dark, sultry innocence coupled with Marco's rugged good-looks and devotion to his sweet wife put them on a pedestal, making them untouchable. Maria has been away for a couple of weeks and could be gone a couple more. Marco may be the perfect husband, but he's also a DeLuca. If he's anything like his brothers in the bedroom, he should be desperate for sex by now.

One wing of our large mansion, the party wing, is strictly devoted to our sex parties. The parties normally last an entire week and we alternate locations with the other members. Tony and I missed the last one because we were trying to get pregnant. I arranged our photo shoot for the master bedroom of the party wing. We have several video cameras in this room. I can't wait to get Marco alone here. I had hoped Tony would join us later, assuming I can talk Marco into fucking me, but he didn't think his brother would go for that. I know that Marco is reluctantly attracted to me, it's just a matter of getting him to act on it...

***************

"Marco, would you mind taking a few nudes? Tony would really get into that." We've spent the past hour here in the bedroom with me wearing half a dozen different sexy outfits. Marco's dick is about to burst through is faded jeans, but he has been the perfect gentleman. I guess it's time for me to take the initiative and see what happens. I start untying the strings holding my negligee together.

"That's not a good idea Katie. I don't think Tony would want me to take nude photos of you." Marco's feeble protest contradicted his hungry gaze. He couldn't take his eyes off of me as my gown slithered to the floor, leaving me standing in front of him wearing nothing but a seductive smile.

"On the contrary, I think Tony would much rather have you seeing me like this than some stranger." I walked over to the bed and settled back against the collection of pillows. Marco doesn't say anything else, but quietly continues snapping shots from various angles. Until now he has told me where he wants me and how to pose - I guess I'm on my own for now. After a couple of minutes I spread my legs wide. "Could you get some close-ups of my pussy? I know Tony will love that." I move my fingers down to stroke my wet folds, gently scraping my long manicured nail against my aching clit. Marco's hands start to shake and he's stopped taking pictures.

"I can't do this Katie."

"It's just pictures Marco. I'm not asking for anything else. Unless of course you want something more." I half expected Marco to leave, but he's still standing close. That's good. I haven't lost him yet.

Marco didn't say anything for several seconds. He is staring at my fingers between my legs. He swallows hard. He looks conflicted. "I'm so tempted. You have no idea. But what Maria and I have is special. I've never cheated on her. It would crush her. I just... I can't do this." Marco's voice was anguished, but he still hasn't moved. He's standing right at the edge of the bed. His heart and body are at war with each other. I'm counting on his body winning.

"Marco, of course I wouldn't want you to do anything you aren't comfortable with. I feel really bad though that I caused this and you'll have no relief." I reach over and stroke his bulging cock through his jeans. He's hiding a monster in there. I just hope I can get up close and personal with it. "If you want, maybe I'll take care of this for you. No sex. Just my mouth." I'm talking softly, very calm, as though I'm trying to soothe a child. I don't want to break the spell. Marco hasn't taken his eyes off me and I want to keep it that way. I slowly unfasten his jeans. As I reach into his boxers to pull out his impressive erection he doesn't stop me, but his breath hisses through his teeth.

His cock is long and thick, and several shades darker than the rest of his body. My fingers lovingly stroke him before reaching down to cup his heavy balls. Pre-cum glistens the swollen mushroom head and I bend down to take him in my mouth. I swirl my tongue around, savoring the feel of him. The tip of my tongue probes his slit, hoping I can tease more pre-cum from him. I'm rewarded with a few more drops of salty goodness. I take him deeper in my mouth. My tongue flattens against him, massaging the angry bulging veins as I slowly move up and down his shaft. I look up at Marco and his eyes are closed. But he no longer looks conflicted. He looks like a man very much enjoying what I'm doing to him.

Marco's long fingers thread in my hair and he gently cups my head. "Relax Katie."

Marco is taking over and I couldn't be happier. If I don't get anything else from him, at least I will have this. I do as he commands, relaxing in anticipation of taking him deep. I reluctantly release his balls and move my hands to his muscular thighs, clutching them as he pushes his dick into my mouth. He holds my head still and bucks his hips as he fucks my mouth, shallow at first, then deeper until I feel his large, bulbous head push down into my throat with each thrust. I look up at him again and he stares down, watching his dick disappear into me. "You ok?"

He starts to pull out to allow me to speak, but I clutch his thighs, pulling him back in. "Mmhhmm" I moan around him.

"Fuck!" He whispers softly.

I continue to hum as I suckle in earnest, knowing he is enjoying he vibration of my mouth. I hadn't planned to finish him off so quickly. But I get the feeling he really needs to come and I love that fact that I'm taking him there.

"I'm coming Katie." Marco starts to pull out, but again I hold him in me. I won't allow him to cheat me out of this. Hot, salty cum floods my mouth and I swallow furiously so I don't miss a drop. I like the fact that he acknowledged me and didn't close his eyes and pretend it was Maria sucking his cock. When he finally stops I reluctantly pull back. His dark cock glistens from my saliva and is still somewhat erect. I'm afraid guilt will rear its ugly head and he will make whatever excuse to get out of here fast. I can't dwell on that though. I need relief too. I reach over to the night stand and pull a dildo out of the drawer.

This isn't my favorite dildo. It's only about 7 inches and smooth. Nowhere near as thick as I need. But it's handy so I'll make due. I lie back among the pillows, spread my legs and insert the bright blue phallus into my dripping pussy. I'm frustrated because I know it will take forever for this toy to get me off. But I look up at Marco again and realize I may not have to rely on the toy for pleasure. His hungry gaze is locked on my pussy. If I play this right I may be able to tease him into joining me. I pull the dildo out and use the tip to circle my clit. I rub it around and around, drawing his attention to my swollen nub, then slowly push it back in. When I pull it out my juices are dripping from it. I slowly push it in again, arch my hips and moan.

Marco still hasn't spoken, but he sits on the edge of the bed and reaches over to remove my hand from the dildo. He takes over and slowly moves the phallus in and out of my pussy. Marco has always been a man of few words. So I really don't expect him to say much of anything. Especially knowing that he has chosen to do this with me despite the guilt I know he's feeling.

"Please make me come." I whisper. My hips buck with his slow thrusts. The size and texture of the dildo is a joke and it does almost nothing for me. But each time he pushes it in his calloused fingertip brushes my clit, making it all worthwhile. More than anything I want to feel his big dick pumping into me, but if this is the only way I can get an orgasm from him I'll take it. After several minutes fucking me with the dildo, Marco pushes the toy deep and flicks his index finger over my clit. I scream as my body spasms with release. The toy was a poor substitute for the real thing, but having Marco's hand between my legs, giving it to me, made up for it.

Marco pulls the dildo out a final time and my juices gush out with it. He inhales deeply. "What the hell, I've come this far." He mumbled so that I barely heard him. He bends down and brushes his lips over my pussy lips. I'm pleasantly shocked. After his earlier comments about Maria and his devotion to their marriage, I never thought I'd see his handsome face buried in my pussy. I say nothing as his hot, wet tongue explores my folds. I tentatively thread my fingers in his soft, thick hair as he eats me out. I want more than anything to close my eyes and savor the pleasure he's giving me, but I can't take my eyes off of him. He seems to be enjoying it as much as I am. He inserts a long finger into me, then pulls it out and adds another. I clinch him tight and buck against his fingers and face, letting him know how much I like it. I'm getting close again. When I'm pregnant it's nothing for me to have at least four or five orgasms in a row, sometimes more. The contrast of his soft tongue and rough beard rubbing against my pussy finally pushes me over the edge.

"Marco!!" His name is torn from my lips as I spasm around his fingers. He pulls out and immediately begins lapping at me. His tongue works furiously, licking my folds, my clit, pushing into me. My hips thrust, riding his wicked tongue for all I'm worth.

Marco finally raises his head from between my legs when my spasms subside. "I need a condom." He opens the drawer that I pulled the dildo out of.

"No Marco, we're good, I promise. Please." He only hesitates a few seconds and stands up to push his jeans and boxers off. He climbs back in bed, settling between my legs and reaches down to his thick erection to guide it into me.

My skin seems even paler against the massive, dark penis he's pushing into my body. I've been with my share of men in the past few years, but having Marco inside me is beyond words. Maybe it's because I've wanted him so long and he was forbidden fruit. I have to admit, it turns me on more than a little that Maria is off somewhere, naively confident in her perfect marriage, while her husband is here fucking me right now. Marco pulls out and I look down to see his beautiful dick covered in my juices. He pushes in again, filling me up better than I ever could have imagined. I like that he is fucking me slowly for now. Like me, he looks down at our bodies joining as he slides in and out of me.

Marco pulls out and reaches for the dildo we played with earlier. He pushes it into my pussy a couple of times, getting it good and wet, then I feel it gently probing my ass. He pushes it into me, holding it there, then reaches for his dick again. This time, when his dick enters my pussy, I would swear I could feel the thick head and every bulging vein ten-fold. "So fucking tight." He mutters as he slides into me this time. When he is balls-deep inside me again he stops. "You ok?"

I look up at him and smile. "I've never been better. You feel so good inside me. My pussy is wet just for you. Ride my tight pussy Marco." My dirty words seem to spur him on. Marco drills into me. I wrap my arms and legs around him and ride his big dick for all I'm worth. Relentlessly he pounds into me. I come twice more and my gushing juices urge him on. His dick and the dildo fuck me even faster. I know he is close. "Fill me up Marco. I want to feel your hot cum inside me baby." He pulls the dildo out of my ass and shoots his load deep into my womb. I cling to him as he rides out his release.

Marco abruptly pulls out of me and rolls onto his back. He runs his hand down his face and refuses to look my way. "I can't believe I just did that." He mutters to himself.

"Marco, it's fine. Don't beat yourself up over this."

"It's fine for you and Tony. He told me about your marriage. But it's not like that for me and Maria. We both expect fidelity in our marriage and I just screwed that up. She would be completely devastated if she ever found out what I just did. And I didn't even wear a condom."

"Marco, she will never find out, I promise. No one other than me, you and Tony will know about this. As for the condom, I'm four months pregnant, so you coming inside me was fine, better than fine to tell the truth." I chuckled. "And Tony and I are both clean, we're tested monthly due to our membership in Cazzo."

Marco's next words surprised me. "Maria is pregnant too. She's also about four months along. She lost the baby she was carrying a few years ago and it's taken her this long to get pregnant again. So we haven't had sex since she found out about the baby two months ago. She doesn't want to take a chance on anything happening to this one."

My heart went out to him. I can't even imagine the pain of suffering a miscarriage, and the worry over whether this baby can make it full term. And now his guilt about fucking me. There is no doubt in my mind that this never would have happened if his circumstances were different. "I'm so sorry Marco. I had no idea. But I can't stress enough, this will never get back to Maria, you have my word." To this day, my sister-in-law Julia never found out that Nick and I had a week-long affair while she was out of town. I love both of my brothers-in-law too much to jeopardize their marriages.

"This is just a one-time thing Katie. It will never happen again."

"Of course Marco, I understand. You can't risk coming over here again. But since you're already here now and the deed is done, maybe you should stay a little while. Would it really matter, in the grand scheme, if we have sex again while you're here? It would just help you work out your sexual frustration, so you can focus on Maria and the baby with no stress when she comes back." I slip my hand down and cup his balls. His cock starts to jerk as I gently tease him. He reaches over and runs a calloused finger down my wet slit.

"Maybe one more time..."

******************

Marco ended up staying with me well into the evening. We fucked three more times that day. He was the best birthday present I've had so far. Tony never joined us but he and I watched the recording of me and Marco the next day and he fucked me five times just to one-up his brother.

True to his word, Marco never had sex with me again after that day. I don't know if Maria finally got past her fear that sex would harm their baby, or if he decided to tough it out. Their son, Matthew was born two weeks before our daughter, Brianna.

Nick and Julia joined Cazzo last year. I've had sex with Nick many times since they joined. I hadn't been with him since that week we spent together years ago, so it's been nice re-connecting with him. Once we had sex in the same bed where Tony was fucking Julia. Gave a whole new meaning to family bonding. Tony was surprised that they joined the club, but I wasn't. I knew Nick would be in his element there, but I had a feeling that Julia had some secrets of her own and Cazzo would help her embrace her sexuality. And I was right. Tony said she enjoyed more than a little kink and he made a point of fucking her several times during our parties.

Marco and Maria seem content with their son and their "perfect" marriage. It's true that Marco hasn't indicated that he wanted to fuck me again since my birthday a couple of years ago. But I get the feeling, based on the way he sometimes looks at me, he wouldn't be opposed to being my birthday present again if the opportunity presented itself. My twenty-sixth birthday is next month and Tony has arranged for Maria's mother to stay a couple of weeks with them to spend some time with her grandson. Maria was thrilled with Tony's gift, Marco just glared at him. I've already invited Marco to spend my birthday here with me while his mother-in-law is in town. I haven't gotten an answer from Marco yet, but I hope my sexy brother-in-law is planning to give me a personal gift again this year.

FHH69
FHH69
250 Followers