Deluxe Pedicure Ch. 03

Story Info
Lucy feels secure in Brad's hands.
5.3k words
4.21
14.8k
3

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/29/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucy was breathless. It had been fun teasing Brad on the way to his house. He had done a great job of staying on the road while she had been practically jacking him off through his pants. He had been caressing her side at the same time, pulling her closer. Each time his fingertips came back up and brushed her tiny breast it sent electric shocks straight into her panties. Then he'd continue the tease lower, close enough he should certainly feel her heat radiating up from the seat, but never passing beyond her waistband. It was maddening.

By the time they reached Brad's house, Lucy was burning up for him. His kisses were so deep and sensual. He broke the embrace to turn off his truck and lower the garage door, then invited her in. Brad stepped down, turned, and guided Lucy out the driver's side he had just exited. She scooted to the edge of the seat preparing to jump down when he moved closer. He reached out, cupping her face in his strong hands, and their lips met again. As they melted back into each other, Brad moved his hands around to her hips and effortlessly lifted her against him never breaking the kiss. He turned towards the door and eased her back on her feet, pulling away to get his keys in the lock.

Lucy followed him indoors through the kitchen, both of them kicking their shoes off in the foyer. Brad pulled down some glasses out of a cabinet. "I'm a bit thirsty for some ice water Lucy. Anything for you?" She peered around him into the refrigerator he was holding open. There wasn't a whole lot in there, but she did spot some fruit juices she enjoyed. "I'll have the peach-mango juice if that's ok."

He poured the two glasses and handed her the juice. "Lucy, I really enjoyed our dinner and glad you seemed to as well. It is an honor to have the company of such an exciting young woman." She looked over her glass feeling the flush coming to her cheeks. "You are an interesting man, Brad. Very different than my last boyfriend."

Lucy flashed back to two years ago. Her last steady relationship had been with a friend of the family, who had also been Chinese. His father had owned a retail store in the same plaza as her aunt's salon. They never grew very close, as he seemed to be a boy in a man's body. She felt more like a girlfriend and less a lover around him. He had always spent more time with his buddies and other activities and never, ever put her first. Their lovemaking had followed suit, never being very fulfilling for her. Eventually his Dad opened another store location a half hour away and he started putting long hours managing the new operation. Over time they drifted apart and he eventually stopped calling on her. Frustrated, but not surprised, Lucy focused on her work at the salon. She was very frugal with her earnings there and didn't afford herself many extras. She shared a small apartment with one of her cousins from the salon, Meili. Lately she had been contemplating her future, wondering what was next. She felt adrift, without a lot of purpose or direction other than walking through her routine, day after day. That is, until Brad became her client that afternoon.

She gathered her thoughts and continued, looking into Brad's blue-gray eyes, "You are so considerate and I hardly feel I know you as well as you know me. Everything we spoke of at dinner was about me and little was about you." As if on cue, he pulled her into a light embrace. "That is true, and no accident. From the moment I saw you this afternoon I've been compelled to learn more about this incredible woman taking such good care of me." With that, he gently took her hand in his and led her out of the kitchen.

The house slowly lit up as they passed into the spacious den, Brad turning on low lighting as they entered. The room was nicely furnished, although a bit spartan and clearly lacking a woman's touch. A comfortable looking sectional sofa filled a corner of the room. She paused, taking it in, while Brad grabbed a remote control and turned on some soft music and sat down. He sipped his glass of water and shamelessly studied her features.

"Lucy, come here. I can't get enough of you." She turned toward him and approached, feeling his eyes on her. He sat up and gestured her closer, directly in front of him. Due to her diminutive size, she stood only slightly above him even though he was seated. He reached out and gently grasped her arms along her sides and pulled her close. Again their lips met, tongues dancing across each others lips. Although her arms were nearly immobilized, she felt totally comfortable in this position. She continued to fall deeper into Brad's face, feeling his closely trimmed mustache and beard tickling her cheeks.

Just as she was becoming lost in the sensations, Brad eased back a little and relaxed his grip. Moving his hands to her sides and around her back he pulled his face against her chest in an embrace that made her melt inside. She could feel his hot breath through her thin blouse and could smell the light fragrance of the shampoo he had used earlier in his closely cut hair. She knew she wanted this man closer still. With her arms now free, she gently pushed Brad's shoulders back to make a little room. Starting at the bottom Lucy started to unbutton her blouse slowly until the garment was just hanging off her shoulders. Next she reached up to the center of her chest and released the catch on her bra. It too was practically nothing, more for modesty that any sort of support. It fell away under her arms as her hands encircled Brad's head, pulling him back to her sparse bosom.

Lucy felt a light, warm touch to her engorged, and now exposed nipple. Brad had his tongue out, lightly flicking the sensitive bud making it almost hurt it was so swollen. Momentarily that paused, followed by the sensation of Brad taking her entire breast in his mouth. She let out a little moan as the sensation nearly caused her to orgasm on the spot. Brad's arms came around her back, holding her against his mouth. Just as she thought her legs would give out, he paused, inhaling sharply near the wet nipple and causing her to jump a little at the suddenly cool sensation. He soon started on the other breast. Her eyes rolled back in her head as her other breast was suddenly inside Brad's warm mouth, his tongue dancing across the nipple. She was out of her mind with lust having never been with a man so intent on pleasing her in this way.

Brad continued his attention on her chest while moving his hands first down to her hips then around front. He slipped his fingertips behind the waistband of her capris seeming to release the snap and zipper without touching her. As the fly opened, the waistband fell away a bit, revealing her slender hips and the lacy top of her panties. She felt his hands ease down along her pubic bone, setting fire to her sex below. His caress went back to her hips and pulled her pants towards the floor, never once pausing the incredible sensations on her completely aroused breasts.

Lucy stepped out of her remaining clothing, kicking it to the side. She now stood completely naked in front of Brad, wrapped up in the sensations coursing over her body. Just as her legs started shaking, he moved his hands off her hips and around under her butt. She sagged into him, on the verge of orgasm, feeling his hands both holding her up and spreading her out at once. One of his arms extended around her continuing to hold her up and preventing her from falling to the floor. His free hand began caressing her legs, starting from the back of her calves and thighs and coming around front. As Brad's fingertips reached higher on her thigh, she could feel where her arousal had been getting out of control. His touch was gliding through her juices, circling ever closer to her sex.

As his extended finger penetrated her folds, he took his mouth off her breast and she locked her smoldering eyes with his. As she leaned in taking his mouth with hers, she felt his finger slide into her ever so gently. Their tongues met again, with urgency this time. Again she moaned into his mouth, the feeling so overwhelming. Every nerve ending on her body was taut as she again relaxed into Brad's hands, both supporting her and inside her at once.

Then he did it. His thumb slid up through her folds putting a light pressure on her clit as he crooked his finger inside her. Everything inside her tensed up as suddenly wave after wave of pleasure washed over her. Her legs gave completely out, sinking into Brad's arm and grinding her little pussy into his hand. Her juices were flowing freely as she continued riding Brad's hand and nearly swallowing his tongue at the same time. As the intensity subsided, he eased his hand out of her depths while continuing to hold her up. When she had finally calmed down enough to regain her footing, Brad gently eased her back on the couch next to him, pulling her into a close embrace under his arm.

They sat there motionless as Lucy came down from her orgasmic high. As she slowly came back to Earth, she was aware of his deep breathing and gentle caresses to her face. She could smell his manly essence and arousal as he looked down at her holding her close. He had never taken his eyes off her, watching the color slowly fade from her cheeks as her own breathing slowed.

Looking up at him Lucy finally spoke. "I've never felt like that before, Brad. It was amazing." He replied by pulling her face back up to his, landing soft kisses all over her lips and face. She could feel her arousal coming back with each touch as she moved her tiny hands against Brad's broad chest. He broke the kiss long enough to lean up a bit and pull his shirt off. As he sat back, she resumed the motion, alternately sliding her fingers through his chest hair and wrapping them up in it. She curled a little lower and gently teased his exposed nipple with her tongue while continuing to explore his upper body.

Brad sighed as her warm mouth teased his chest. Lucy looked up and saw him stretch his other arm across the back of the couch as his eyes closed and he relaxed under her touch. She eased her tiny hand lower, across his abs and under his waistband. Her fingertips felt the hair thickening under her touch as she reached lower. She finally heard a low moan as her searching fingers closed around Brad's arousal. He was already wet with precum and her fingers glided effortlessly around his swollen shaft. She slowly stroked him, staring down at the shape of her hand moving under his clothes, her own sex swelling again with anticipation.

Lucy paused for a moment, releasing Brad as she shifted a little bit. Her nimble hands seemingly released his belt and unfastened his pants in one smooth motion. As she did so, he raised up off his seat and slid his pants and shorts over his thighs before settling back. Lucy slid to the floor and, lifting one leg at a time, removed his clothes the rest of the way and cast them aside. She looked up and the object of her earlier attention was standing solid in Brad's lap awaiting her. He never moved as she returned to his side and resumed her attentive caresses.

Reaching back lower, her hand caressed and fondled his balls making his hard cock twitch with anticipation. She wrapped her fingers around the shaft, taking a slow couple of strokes. Brad was throbbing under her grip as another drop of clear liquid formed at the top. She leaned in, swirling her tongue in the salty drop. The movement of her tongue seemed to make his cock expand even more to reach closer. Ever slowly, she encircled her lips around the mushroom head, holding him in place while again cradling his balls.

Lucy focused on her tongue as Brad looked down at her, caressing her exposed cheek as he brushed her straight, black hair off her face. She heated up with this intimate touch and slowly eased her mouth down a few more inches. She could feel his heartbeat in her mouth as she slowly sucked and stroked. Lucy could feel herself getting wetter as she kept it up. Finally she could take no more.

She let him slip out of her mouth with a soft "pop" and sat up. She turned toward Brad and they locked eyes again. It was so intense, she moved without breaking their gaze. Slowly she repositioned, straddling Brad's muscular thighs and resting her knees in the couch. She looked down between them, grabbing Brad's shiny cock and sliding the glistening head through her folds and up into her thick patch of pubic hair. A few more times and she could again feel the tension, starting at her contact with Brad and radiating through her body. She was dripping wet again and continued driving his stiff member through her molten sex. Burning up inside, she raised up slightly and pointed Brad's hardness into her tight pussy and eased down on it.

As Brad's thick cock eased in, Lucy leaned forward in ecstasy. She embraced him as she hit bottom, sitting there a few moments to adjust and catch her breath. Once she got settled, she started moving on him slowly. She felt his powerful thighs pushing back up into her as his cock filled her over and over. Lucy started a rocking motion, holding on to Brad tightly. She set up a rhythm coming up and then back down, feeling his balls against her ass each time. The orgasm started to simmer deep inside her as she continued riding Brad's cock. Sensing this, he reached around grabbing her hips and firmly guided her onto him with each stroke. Her face was buried in his thick chest as her body rode him like there was no tomorrow.

She finally lost control, turning into a quivering mass of jelly firmly impaled on the fat cock buried deep inside her. As she eased down to a stop, she ground her ass into Brad's balls and dug her fingernails into his back. As she rode her orgasmic high sliding her ass around on his lap, she felt him twitch inside her. Suddenly he released with a moan. She could feel each pulse stretch within her pussy as he flooded her with his hot seed. After a moment, the pulsing subsided and Brad relaxed. Lucy kept the embrace tight as their breathing slowed. She stayed in place a little while, her pussy continuing to milk the last drops out of Brad's diminishing erection. She could feel their juices seeping out between them and shook at the sensations. A light sheen of sweat had formed on both of them from the effort.

At last they both relaxed, and Lucy lifted off of Brad and curled up under his arm. He reached across the back of the couch and pulled a blanket around them. Before long, she could feel the steady, even breathing of Brad as sleep overtook him. She felt fulfilled for the first time in ages. She was deep in thought, staring at her own straight, black hair cascading across Brad's torso. Just before she dozed off, she thought for a moment.. what's next?

* * *

Brad took a deep breath, stretching and yawing. He woke up in his den wrapped in the blanket, noticing daylight starting to stretch around the window blinds and the scent of coffee and breakfast wafting through the air. As the fog of sleep dissipated, he spotted Lucy peering in at him from the kitchen. She smiled broadly and walked over, reaching for his clothing that had been discarded the night before. Finally getting his bearings, Brad spoke up. "Lucy, you really don't need to fuss with me - I really need to just hop in the shower." She looked up at him as she was putting his feet into the legs of his shorts and pants, "No time for that, lover. I have to work a shift at the salon this morning and you are my ride to work in about 30 minutes."

Lucy deftly got Brad back into his clothes before he realized it, folding and returning the blanket to the back of his couch. As he got up he reached for Lucy, pulling her into an embrace and pulling her face to his for a light kiss. "You really don't have to do all that. I'm a grown man."

"Yes you are. And as long as you honor me with your care, nothing pleases me more than to do these little things for you in return." With that, she gave him another peck on the lips, taking his hand and leading him to the kitchen.

She had been busy this morning. There was a ranch-style breakfast waiting on the table and a steaming mug of coffee beside the plate. "Lucy, this is too much! I don't cook like this for myself, never mind the fact that you're my guest." Taking a seat across from him, Lucy just sipped her coffee and smiled as Brad attacked his breakfast.

"So Lucy.. I really want to see you again. You're an incredible woman." She pondered his remark with another sip of coffee and finally responded. "As soon as you are ready, Brad."

He didn't have to think twice about his answer. "How about I cook for you tonight after work? It's Saturday so I can prepare a nice meal without my job interfering with that." Lucy grinned and agreed. "I think that would be great. Do you mind coming by my apartment to pick me up at 7:00? I would prefer not to come back with you again straight from the salon if that's ok."

"Agreed. Now I need to brush my teeth and get you back to your car." Brad grinned as he headed out of the kitchen wondering how had he gotten so lucky finding this amazing woman. He got into the bathroom and noted his disheveled appearance in the mirror, thinking he'd need to spruce up a bit when he got back. When he returned to the kitchen, it was if nobody lived there. All the dishes were done and put away, the table cleared and cleaned. Lucy was waiting patiently, her purse in hand. She stood up when he came in. She had written down her cell phone number and address on the notepad by the phone.

"I see you're ready to go. I can't thank you enough for breakfast. That was truly something I don't get on my own!" Lucy just grinned again and said, "Let's go!"

The two got back in Brad's truck and headed back to the restaurant for Lucy's abandoned car. Again she scooted close to him, pulling his arm over her shoulder. They chit chatted about her upcoming day at work and the ride seemed over in moments. Parked beside her car, Brad turned to Lucy. Their eyes locked for a long moment. He pulled her close and they kissed again, the heat of the moment taking them over. When they finally parted, she looked at him with laughing eyes. "I told you lover, no time for that now! See you at 7!" She hopped out of the truck and went to her car. Brad sat there marveling over her slender, but shapely form as she fished for her keys and finally got in her car. Once she got it started and seat belt on, her cameo face looked up with a smile. A quick wave and she headed off to work.

Brad sighed and sat there a moment, reliving the night before in his head. It had been pure heaven and he just couldn't fathom why an apparently delicate flower of a woman like Lucy would be bothered with him. Breaking from his daydream, he went through the errands he would need to run to get ready for that dinner date he'd made. Grocery store, fresh cut flowers, and who knows what else he'd think of. He put the truck in drive and headed back home to prepare.

* * *

"What did you do with that man? You were gone all night!" It was her cousin Meili working along side her. They had been roommates as well for the past two years, so Meili had a keen eye towards Lucy's clearly sated expression.

"He was a nice dinner date and of course we read books together, then slept separately." The two girls looked at each other then exploded in giggles. Lucy's aunt overheard the laughter and told them off. "OK girls, enough of the jokes. Pay attention to your clients and let's get some work done."

As usual, the clients were blissfully unaware of the exchange, only glancing down at the giggles. The two older women soaking their sore feet in a warm tub of water while the two girls chatted in a language they did not understand.

Meili started again, speaking low enough her mother couldn't hear and flashing an evil grin, "So does he have a big juicy cock?" Lucy's face flushed beet red and she stammered a bit. "As you would only know in your dreams, it was a very nice cock and just the right size. You shouldn't be so jealous."

12