Demands on Him

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So pretty, baby boy." His fingers twisted the plug, slipping it deeper and I moaned.

I felt him retreat, but then he was back, his hard chest now bared and pressed against me. Like mine, his was devoid of hair, completely smooth, leaving me to feel every delineated ripple of muscle. He tugged on the handle of the plug, and chuckled when I gasped. I wasn't ready for it to come out yet; it felt so good.

"Relax," he whispered, pulling on the plug again. Carefully he slid the toy from my greedy asshole. "Ah," he groaned as it slipped free, "I love it when they wink like that."

My asshole was twitching, aching to be filled again. I felt empty. So empty. Todd's fingers slipped into the void and I whimpered with pleasure. There was a slight burning sensation; I could tell he hadn't used lube. Thrusting his fingers in he twisted them, further opening my back door. Cool drizzle landed on my hole before another finger joined the party. Soon it wasn't enough; I wanted more, and I was aching to cum.

"Please," I mumbled, unable to help myself.

"I love it when they beg," Todd's voice seemed far away as his fingers left my hole.

Half afraid that he was going to leave me like that, I craned my neck to see behind me as Todd pressed his dick against my gaping asshole. He didn't add anymore lube, and I couldn't see him, but I could feel him. Any preparation he could have done wouldn't have prepared me for his invasion. With one quick snap of his hips he thrust his dick inside me, so just the cockhead rested inside my sphincter.

"Ah, shit," I groaned, clutching at the carpet. His dick was huge, or at least it felt that way. "I can't. Stop. Please stop."

He thrust again, shoving more of that cock inside me. "Oh no, boy, I'm not stopping. You'll take my dick and you'll like it."

One more thrust and he was completely inside me, filling me up. Todd's cock was so deep inside me; I could feel his balls resting against mine. He rested there a moment, letting me grow accustomed to the feeling of his invasion.

Just when I felt the burning ease, he began to pull out, and the burn returned. It felt delicious, and I wanted desperately for him to be fully back inside me again. I had never felt anything like it in my life, and I wanted more of it. I mumbled incoherently against the carpeting, and Todd answered with a plunge, filling me once again with his giant dick. I felt like I was going to split in two. Jenna had complained of feeling that way the first time I fucked her ass, and now I understood why.

At the thought of my fiancé I felt my cheeks heat, and shame overpowered my thoughts of pleasure. Todd was still fucking my asshole, and hot tears of embarrassment spilled over onto my cheeks. I must have made a sound because Todd said: "Don't cry because you like it, pussy. Take my cock like a man."

He was fucking me faster now, each thrust rubbing over my prostate, making me groan with pleasure. Thoughts of Jenna vanished as I began to meet Todd's thrusts, backing my ass up onto his dick. Tingles pooled in my spine, my cock twitching against my belly. I needed to cum.

I reached to fist my dick, but Todd slapped at my hand. "No touching."

I groaned in frustration, but returned my hand to its place above my head. I was so close; I just needed a little something more to send me over the edge. My boss' speed had picked up, and he began grinding in a circular motion, opening me up in new ways. I nearly screamed as I exploded, spraying my cum all over the carpet and my chest.

"That's right, baby boy, cum for me," Todd said through clenched teeth. He was close to blowing.

I felt each hot spurt as his dick exploded inside my ass. My walls were drenched with his cum, and as his dick slipped out I could feel a drizzle escape and run down my thigh. I collapsed on the floor, not caring that I was lying in a puddle of my own cum. Todd pressed against me, his weight holding me down.

Slowly, realization dawned. I had just had sex with a man. I had taken a dick up my asshole and liked it. I had taken my boss' dick up my virgin asshole and cum like a geyser.

"Liked that, didn't you, Will?" Todd whispered as he lifted himself off of me.

I rolled over, pushing myself into a sitting position. "I can't believe I just did that," I hid my face in my hands.

"Believe it, baby boy," Todd swiped a hand through the cum on my chest. "You liked it a lot."

"No!" I shouted, my embarrassed rage coming back in full force. "I am engaged—to a woman! I don't do things like this!" I pushed to my feet, pulling my pants up.

Todd's cum-coated hand clamped over my mouth, his other arm anchoring me to his still-naked body. "Listen here boy," he hissed. "I'm in charge, and if I want to fuck your ass, I'm going to fuck your ass. Deny it all you want, but you liked it. You loved having my dick up your ass. You can go home and bang your fiancé all you want, but when I call you will answer, and you will take my cock up your ass again. Any time I want."

I shook my head.

"Think again, baby boy. You're my bitch now, and unless you want me to tell sweet Jenna about all of this, you will come whenever I call."

Todd ground his half-hard cock against my sore ass, emphasizing his point. As much as I hated myself for liking what he had done to me, I wanted it again. Even if I hadn't, I would have to do what he wanted. Quitting was not an option, and if it were, quitting without a recommendation letter would be career suicide. Either way, I was fucked.

I nodded, silently agreeing to Todd's terms. Satisfied, he released me, only to spin me in his arms. "You need to clean up your mess, baby boy," he flashed a smile as he lifted his hand to my mouth again.

Hesitantly, I licked the sticky substance from his palm until all I could taste was Todd. My dick was twitching inside my pants, as if it hadn't gotten enough already. I was quickly becoming a slut for Todd Barkley.

"Good boy," he murmured, pulling me into his arms. He kissed me hungrily, his tongue invading my mouth. Again, he took the dominant role, his prowess making me moan. He released me before I had gotten my fill. "Go home, William. Fuck your fiancé. I'll be calling before you know it and you can have my dick again."

I didn't respond, just grabbed my shirt off the floor and left. I practically ran to my car. I didn't go home, but to the gym instead. I showered, washing away the evidence of my escapade with Todd. Jenna could not find out about this.

But I was going to do it again.

12