Demetrius Ch. 09

Story Info
Some kind of wonderful.
4.8k words
4.71
9.8k
1

Part 7 of the 29 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/31/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 9

Frustration leads to the unexpected...

Every night he left the windows opened, hoping and waiting for his mother to enter his room and life once more. Until one day he took the watch from its box noting it had kept perfect time. He wore it to work the next day when everyone commented on it, asking if he had a rich uncle. He decided he accepted her and wanted to have a connection with her. The marks on his neck and stomach healed. And enough time had elapsed he'd come to accept what happened in their first meeting. He decided he was finally in a place where he could accept her decision in doing what she did; without his feeling the need to pass judgment on her, like he did at first.

He found himself longing for her, even if she did pull off another disappearing act on him. Finally his frustration, concern and curiosity became too much for him. Leaving work one Friday; he entered Sangre Maria's, wanting to see if he could talk to Alexis. He thought she was the only one he knew who might be able to offer information about his mother and her whereabouts.

"Is there someone here by the name of Alexis? My name's Demetri, my mother's name is Anastasia. I was told I could see Alexis if I asked for her," he asked the bartender.

"Well, she's not here now but if you leave your phone number I'll have her call you."

"Okay thanks," he said handing him the business card his company provided their employees. The bartender squinted rubbing his chin as if to say, "Are you sure you know what you're doing?"

He went to a nearby deli filling a takeout tray, planning on eating in. He didn't know when and if Alexis would call hoping it would be soon. He was watching TV dozing off when the phone rang. He grabbed the TV remote placing it to his ear before realizing his mistake. It was almost ten when he took the call.

"Demetri, this is Alexis. I was told you stopped to see me at the club today."

"Hey. I haven't heard from my mother lately and was wondering if you might know something."

"Well, she gave me some messages to give you. I think its best I tell you in person."

"Okay, when," he asked.

"There's a private sex-club meeting here once a month, in the basement and it's tonight. I don't know if you're offended in seeing sexual activities but if you'd like to come after midnight, you might find it interesting. Tell the bartender you're my guest, he'll stamp your hand so the bouncers will let you downstairs. You'll probably see me pole-dancing along with Constance, Isabella and some of the out-of-town maidens here. Please come..."

She didn't wait for his response. The phone went dead with a click. It didn't matter, she gave him all the information he needed. The rest was up to him.

After watching TV for another hour he showered, putting on the clothes and items he received outside his door. He decided to wear the watch, the charm bracelet and one of the colognes. He looked good, maybe better than ever. He noticed the approving looks he got from others as he hailed a cab on his way to the club.

"It's not how good you are. It's how good you look," he remembered hearing somewhere. It occurred to him he was about to cross a line. Surely he was flirting with danger, wasn't he?

"Maybe it's my fate," he considered in being drawn closer to the very thing terrifying and repulsing him only weeks before. How different he'd become in such a short time. Thinking he was on a path his mother set him on. He imagined her at the end with outstretched arms awaiting his arrival.

Pleasure land express...

The bartender recognized him; stamping his hand and personally escorting him back to the wooden gates that had a sign on them: Members Only. The bouncer slid the gate open without a word spoken. The stairs were made of wood. The stairwell was about eight feet wide with wood railings on both sides of the staircase. He heard the raucous music and an occasional cheer as he descended the steps. He stood looking about the room; taking in as much as he could with the available lighting.

In front of him and to his right, there were at least twenty small tables bolted to the floor, as were the two swiveling chairs gracing each table. On his left there was a wall with what he thought were office doors followed by an area that looked like it might be used as a hat and coat-check station. There was a protruding shelf-like counter under a large window, the same length as the shelf.

As he continued to walk further into the room he saw the wall to his right, behind the seating area. There were numerous doors being used by the people entering and leaving, evoking his curiosity.

The age range of the mixed-crowd was twenty to fifty. What caught his eye was the large rectangular stage to his left. There was a bar surrounding the stage where numerous girls danced suggestively using the poles to rub up and down on. They wore red very tight vinyl hot-pants, nicely showing the lower half of their asses. They also wore white cut-off tee-shirts revealing the bottom part of their tits at times. Their tee-shirts had the words "I suck..." in large red letters matching the color of their hot-pants.

As he approached the bar he got caught up in the crowd, the music and the dancers. He saw how perfect the dancer's bodies were without a hint of fat on them. They were incredibly shapely, lean as could be. They looked more like athletes than the average girl did. He kept watching them, finding himself becoming excited by their sexiness and suggestive dancing. He made his way distractedly along the bar occasionally bumping into someone, muttering his apologies. He didn't find an open seat until he got to the far wall when he sat patiently watching the activities on the stage in fascination.

Eventually someone took his order. He placed a few twenties on the bar asking if they'd refill his glass, when they saw he needed it. He needed it about three times never asking how much the drinks cost. The girls captivated him with their teasing of the onlookers. They moved their hands all over their bodies, rubbing themselves suggestively against the poles. Given the nature of the place the girls weren't just teasing as they do in most clubs.

He didn't understand the enthusiasm showing on the faces of the guys until one of the girls invited someone on the stage with her. She smiled rubbing her body against him while feeling between his legs. Reaching behind her she produced a pair of handcuffs affixing one end to his wrist. She moved him against one of the poles, attaching the other side of the handcuff. He stood helpless with his hands behind him, a willing victim no doubt.

She looked at those sitting around the bar to measure their fervor when they began their mantra,

"Do him...do him...do him."

She smiled in hearing their chants since it was what she intended. She unzipped his pants letting them fall to the floor as she bent forward, wiggling her ass for all to see. She took hold of her captive's underpants pulling them down to his ankles as she sat on her haunches, fondling his growing erection, rubbing it against her cheek as she smiled wickedly at the onlookers for their reaction.

Two other girls came to join her in tormenting him, rubbing their bodies against him. They circled, lightly fondling his growing hardness with their fingertips, thighs and asses. It was nothing short of a frenzy of lust designed to render him helpless when there could be no turning back.

The girl who called him up on stage placed a blue pill in his mouth, having him drink from a shot-glass. Apparently it was filled with whiskey to help in swallowing the pill. In a few moments his cock was so hard it pegged against his stomach like a spring. If it was red before, it was purple now as it twitched spastically. It looked to be on the verge of ejaculation in its current state.

She knew what she was doing, taking him in her hand and bending that which looked un-bendable before taking it in her mouth. All the while she rotated her hips to the music, showing off her magnificent ass to the aroused crowd of onlookers as they chanted in lust. Demetri looked about the room seeing some of the women licking their lips, as did a few of the men.

It didn't take long when he began to jerk uncontrollably. Everyone could tell he was ejaculating. The room became silent when only the music was heard. It looked as though she was feasting on his discharge, swallowing one mouthful after the next. It looked natural for her and because it did, somehow it was less sexual than one might imagine. The crowd appeared to be in awe of what they were seeing. With Demetri's inside information he knew she was feeding, doubting others would know as much.

He was fairly certain the girls on the stage were probably Constance and Isabella but since he never met them he couldn't be sure. He wondered how long the activities had been going on, deciding to ask the guy sitting next to him.

"Over an hour I guess. They call it their cock-and-tail hour, if you get the meaning. There must be four or five girls. They take turns with about ten to fifteen minute breaks between each guy. I never saw girls who liked sucking cock as much as they do."

Alexis...

After downing his fourth drink and feeling their effects he watched another guy being sucked off by a different girl when he felt a presence behind him. He smelled her fragrance before turning his head, seeing Alexis.

She stood patiently, almost smiling. She looked beautiful, her eyes a deep steel-grey. Her face reflected an unexpected inner glow of peace and tranquility, surprising him in the beauty she exhibited. She didn't look as though she belonged in this place since she had an aura of unexpected dignity and sophistication about her. Affectionately she rubbed her breasts against him while holding him firmly by the waist. She was dressed like the girls on the stage, looking far better than the last time he saw her -- better than he thought possible -- for a vampire.

He felt an unexpected kinship and closeness to her along with the sparks which he thought she felt too. In his current state of mild drunkenness and forgetting his mother's words of warning, the idea of kissing her occurred to him. Her instincts and ability to read human intentions prompted her to stop him before he was able to make an attempt. Moving against him warmly she placed a finger to his lips saying,

"You must never try to kiss one of us on the mouth. Unless we make it abundantly clear to you it's what we want."

He paid particular attention to her mouth as she talked, wanting to see if he could see her fangs but she was a master in concealing them. She spoke without raising her upper lip, almost teasing him since he wanted to see inside her mouth -- at least once.

"My mother told me about sexual intercourse but never said a kiss on the cheek was wrong."

"The cheek is fine but I was afraid you might try kissing me on the mouth. You see, most purebreds like me are taught we're superior to humans and humans are like animals. I'm sorry if this is rude but it is what it is."

He felt belittled in her presumed superiority and in her considering him an animal. He didn't know what to say and when he didn't say anything, she took him by the wrist leading him to one of the small rooms along the wall, where they could be alone. She didn't want others to overhear their conversation. And she had another reason too, one he was unaware of.

The rooms were small, about seven by seven feet. They were soundproofed with a two foot wide padded bench on one of the walls. She sat pulling him down to sit beside her. Taking his hand and looking him in the eyes, she slowly raised her short tee-shirt when her magnificent breast came into view. She placed his hand on it, curious to know how he'd react. It was the very thing he wanted to do when they first met. He softly and gently caressed her, rubbing a thumb over one of her glorious nipples. It was as though it was the first time he'd ever done such a thing. She made an approving sound in her throat, cocking her head to the side curiously before resting it on his shoulder.

He was surprised in feeling how her tongue felt on his neck, giving him goose bumps with the unsuspected texture of it. When she opened her mouth he felt her breath and then her fangs as they made themselves known on his neck, unnerving him as could be expected.

She wanted to see if he trusted her. It pleased her when he didn't pull away. He seemed to enjoy the sensation almost daring her to do her worse. Maybe it was his false sense of security in being Anastasia's son and in believing Alexis wouldn't harm him. Whatever it was he felt safe -- stupid safe. Though she was tempted to taste human blood for the first time, she was only making a trial run. Maybe one day soon, he'd become her first succulent morsel of human juice.

"If a human were to have sex with an animal, they might find it satisfying but afterwards they're likely to feel disgusted. I believe you call it bestiality and it's how many of us feel about intimate contact with humans. Unless he's special and one of us were to find him appealing for some reason."

She placed a fingernail on his thigh forcefully moving it up and down. He could see with little effort on her part she probably could've shredded the material. Instead she lightened the pressure continuing with:

"Having sexual intercourse with humans is different for trans-species, like your mother. They still feel a connection to humans unlike purebreds. Of course it depends on who the human is and how he makes the vampire feel. If he understands she's allowing him to do something dirty and unnatural, she might find herself willing. If he were to show his appreciation, she might be able to accept the disgrace she might have afterwards. You see, we're taught intercourse with humans is demeaning -- dirty."

In spite of this she encouraged him to explore her body, letting him know she liked it with those wonderful engaging sounds she made. She sensed his arousal and to confirm it she moved her hand to his lap feeling and squeezing. It occurred to him his mother might be behind Alexis's attempt in seducing him. It seemed she was offering the promise of sex as an incentive, even if it was beneath her dignity.

"It's unlikely you'd find me attractive, seeing me naked without my contact-lenses, hair extenders and the other things I use to make me look human. If you'd like to see me as I truly am, maybe I could be persuaded to join you later. If it's your wish I'll come to you when I'm done here, so you can see the unique beauty of a female vampire."

He noted how persuasive, arrogant and optimistic she was in thinking he'd find her to be beautiful. He was cautious by nature and wasn't going to do something he was unprepared for. His hesitation annoyed her when she felt vulnerable, wondering if he'd dare reject the offer when she too might have to develop a different, less subtle approach to gaining entry to his life and inner sanctum.

"Tell me now if you want to take the next step in knowing me and our kind."

He wasn't quick to respond, thinking about the implications. Instead he felt her breast, moving a thumb over her nipple as it began to harden. She smelled good -- good enough to prompt him to lick her neck as he wanted to know what she tasted like too. He thought showing her affection would speak loud enough, regarding his decision about accepting her proposal. She began to feel things she didn't think she'd feel with a human when she said,

"I'll understand if you don't want to invite me to your apartment. You're only human and probably don't understand what I'm suggesting. Maybe you're afraid of me."

Still he said nothing. He was in fact concerned about allowing her access to his apartment. He wondered if he could trust her and if he was being foolish to consider the possibility of being in the same bed with her. After all, it seemed to be what she was suggesting.

"Maybe I'm only drawn to you because you're Anastasia's son. I'm not sure..."

He did something she did earlier, preempting her by placing a finger to her lips asking,

"How do you know where I live?"

"I have my ways in knowing such things and besides, your mother told me where you lived."

"I guess it would be all right but the idea frightens me. You understand I hope," he said showing his reserve. She pooh-poohed his concern and then asked,

"Why have you waited so long to come to me? Didn't your mother tell you how much I was drawn to you?"

"No, I guess she didn't. Besides, I was afraid. Surely you know the fear of the unknown can be daunting for humans. I thought you were evil and you'd do something to me."

"Childish rubbish," she said knowing perfectly well what he meant.

She stood extending her hand to him, abruptly pulling him to his feet with incredible strength. It never occurred to her what she'd done, impressing him nonetheless. She surprised him further when she stood on tiptoes reaching behind his head, pulling his mouth to hers when he had no choice in the matter.

While kissing he once again heard the sounds of wonderment and approval from her. They dared to open their mouths slightly, mutually driven by instinct to taste one another. He felt her fangs on his tongue, tickling it. He pulled her close tasting what he could of her saliva. When she felt his arousal she realized he accepted her in spite of their differences. Knowing what she did about humans, she didn't think he'd be able to embrace her the way he was doing. Add to it, she didn't feel the anticipated revulsion she thought she'd experience. When she felt his erection thrust against her, it took her breath away in knowing he'd become excited. She didn't know what to say or do next, too frightened by what was happening and how she felt with him.

It was then he saw her smile for the first time. She looked at him in such a way it made his stomach turn inside out. He knew after seeing her smile he'd never be the same. It lit up her face and transformed her into a being of unbelievable beauty. Even with her fangs showing she looked stunning in her feral and alien beauty. His heart raced as he trembled inwardly, wondering if he could love her; if it was possible.

When she squeezed and kneaded his manhood, he sensed a degree of accomplishment coming from her, like when she beat him at chess.

"Maybe we can do something about this later," she said wanting to see how he'd react to the promise of sex.

He sighed, feeling as though a tornado had blown through his heart when it was still whirling away inside his pants and between his legs with what she was doing to him.

They left the cubicle seeing a lot of open sexual activity in an around the area where there were tables. She understood his fascination in seeing it and she had him sit at one of the tables with her. She recognized a married couple who came to the club occasionally, apparently to spice up their marriage.

Alexis sat facing Demetri pointing with her finger so only he could see where she was pointing.

"That man likes watching his wife suck off younger men. Then they go into one of the cubicles and fuck like rabbits. Why don't you sit and watch the activities while I take care of some neglected duties. I have another session on stage with someone of my choosing and afterwards I'll give you a special nightcap."

His human jealousy raised its ugly head when he felt like objecting to what she was going to do. She saw and could sense his consternation when she said,

"Its not sex its sustenance, so deal with it! My goodness you're as prissy as your mother said you were. Maybe you'd rather watch me than sit here. If so, I'd like you to watch me. And if it makes you feel any better, I'll be thinking more about our kiss and spending the night with you than the cock in my mouth."

12