Demetrius Ch. 18

Story Info
Katrina.
1.4k words
4.57
8.7k
00
Story does not have any tags

Part 16 of the 29 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/31/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 18

Garden snakes tails point to where beehives thrive, where birds don’t fly.
It seemed she was the only one, knowing why.

She put on a full-length cotton dress. The kind women wore in the southern states around the turn of the century. Though she wore sun-blocking contacts making her eyes look human, she also wore small circular, Benjamin Franklin style wire-rimmed sunglasses. She tied a wide-brimmed straw hat at the neck with a pink nylon scarf to protect herself from the sun while tending her large flower garden. Every few days she gathered a fresh batch of flowers making several bouquets to replace the ones in the vases, scattered throughout the rooms in their mansion.

Katrina had the whitest most beautiful skin imaginable without appearing anemic. Not a sickening white as you might think as her cheeks were blushed, a rosy pink. Some told her she looked like a porcelain china-doll, a princess of the night. Her hair was naturally black like her mother's. She streaked it with pink strands with the intention of appearing Gothic. She was an illusionist, drawing attention to one hand while deceiving with the other -- no one would ever guess, she was vampire.

She liked human culture, cosmetics and fashion. She took particular delight in styling her mother's hair when called upon to do so. She was studious having read all the classics, recently moving onto the ribald such as Fanny Hill (memoirs of a woman of pleasure) and Lady Chatterley's lover. Reading was a pastime she picked up from her mother when she was younger. Often the two of them sat reading in their library when Katrina would ask about humans, finding them fascinating. She thought it was "pretty cool" that her own mother was once human.

"And they eat animals too," she asked her mother adding, "Why don't they drink the blood like we do and allow the animals to live?"

"Well, they do consume the blood but they add flour and other things to it when they call it gravy. This makes it appear less like blood and somehow more appealing."

She did her best to blend into human society sometimes going to the mall with a few friends on Saturday's. Since she was perceived to be their small town's version of a Goth-like girl, she discovered others were inclined to excuse her appearance when they wouldn't become suspicious. She decided if she were to marry she'd most likely choose a human male to bring into the fold, as her father did.

Her fascination with sex was concealed as she found pleasure in voyeurism and debauchery. The various peepholes, many of which she ingeniously made to blend into the various bedrooms décor, were undetectable. Some were mere hairline openings, a carefully concealed wrinkle on a canvas painting.

Her late night dalliances and meanderings through the mansion's labyrinth when her parents had guests provided an education into the sexual nature of vampires. Rightfully so she considered it a part of her education, finding particular delight in seeing her parents sharing their bed with others. They'd usually start with the others spouse and move onto acts of homosexuality. The expression on her mothers' face had stuck in her mind as the women encouraged and watched the men bring each other to a climax orally. It was clear the females found it arousing as well, when they too would devour each other in a sixty-nine as the men looked on.

Needless to say she got more than an eyeful when she'd return to her bed, clutching her pillows tightly between her thighs as her fingers busied themselves between her legs. She'd gather as much of her discharge as she could and lick it from her fingers, discovering how it added to the throbbing she felt from her clitoris. Eventually she found by lying on her back and throwing her legs above her head, she could squirt her discharge directly into her mouth. The effects made her groin throb with exquisite pleasure.

She liked to tease others with sexual innuendo, shrouding herself in innocence. And when they'd respond to her suggestions she'd pretend not to understand what they meant. Eventually when others broached the sexual subjects she hinted at she'd question them, trying to get them to reveal their innermost secrets and desires.

Once when her Cousin Basil was visiting she was tending the livestock as he secretly lay in a haystack watching her. He liked watching her bending over as she busied herself with the work she enjoyed doing. He had a crush on her and as he lay on his stomach rubbing his growing hardness against the hay he thought about doing it to her.

"You look good when you bend over," he said unexpectedly catching her off-guard.

"Oh Basil you set me on guard. Have you been there long," she asked.

"Not long but long enough to get a woody in watching you," he said boldly hoping for a favorable response.

"Do you get erections often," she asked when he told her he did.

"What do you do when you get them," she asked. He smiled without answering.

"You don't masturbate do you," she questioned him sounding condescending, smiling. She waited for the day he'd try having sex with her, wondering why he hadn't already. Her mother told her some males were shy needing encouragement the first time.

"Well yeah. Most vampires my age do. I'm not a candidate for the priesthood you know," he said wryly making her howl. He joined in her laughter when considering the absurdity of such a thing.

She busied herself allowing the subject to hang in the air thinking he'd say more as she continued to tease him with her silence. To add to it she bent over allowing him to see her ass, shyly turning her head to make sure he was still watching her. He couldn't take it any longer when he said,

"What about you, do you have sexual urges?"

She was too smart to allow him to turn the tables on her. She decided she was going to fuck him, wanting to see if he it was what he wanted. She didn't answer and after awhile he asked,

"Have you done it yet?"

She took off her work gloves scratching and rubbing her nose with the back of her hand before joining him on the haystack,

"Basil, why would you ask such a question?"

"Well, I was hoping you might like doing it with me..."

"Oh Basil, if we were to do it; it might make you go blind with desire," she said teasingly.

"Well, can we do it until I need glasses," he asked wondering if she heard the quip. When he saw her grimace of pain he said, "No seriously, I want to see what it's like and you're the one I think about when I do the other thing."

"Maybe you're too inexperienced to make it worthwhile for me. I would hate to do it with you and then be disappointed. Why don't you show it to me so I can decide then?"

He unsnapped his pants and after unzipping them he lifted his ass to pull them down, allowing her to see his erection.

"Show me how you do it," she encouraged not being unhappy with his equipment.

He took hold of it. She sensed he might be embarrassed telling him he needn't feel self-conscious about such things. His hand moved up and down when she felt her own desire, considering how it would feel inside her.

"It's okay if you come. I like watching em squirt," she said inviting him to do it.

"If I'm going to do it can I watch you doing it to yourself too?"

She smiled sliding out of her pants when she began to finger her little button. He saw the whiskey-colored discharge running over and inside her folds causing them to glisten in apparent excitement and readiness.

"Maybe we shouldn't do this," she said innocently trying to tease him finding it as enjoyable as he did. She loved fucking and it'd been awhile, too long in fact.

"Huh what do you mean? We're already doing it and it's too late to stop now."

"Well, I'll let you put it in me if you really want to but then you'll have to do something for me," she said knowing he probably would agree to anything she offered.

"Okay," he said, "What do you want me to do?"

"Afterwards I want you to lick it out of me and then I want you to drink my pee. Deal or no deal," she said smiling her best vampire smile at him.

And so it was with Katrina as she found fun and merriment in such things. During Basil's stay she subjected him to other such ventures they dared to enjoy together.