Demetrius Ch. 31

Story Info
Negotiating barriers and other obstacles.
1.1k words
4.58
8.9k
1
0

Part 28 of the 29 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 05/31/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 31

Negotiating barriers and other obstacles...

It was nearly daylight as they approached the iron gates and fence -- outside the estate. Demetri was startled when a menacing guard-dog appeared out of nowhere, howling and growling like a phantom from hell. The viscous drool from its mouth looked acidic. It continued its noisemaking until the lights on the outside began turning on in series.

"It's all right Marion -- he's with me," Alexis said calmly adding, "I believe you were informed of Demetri's expected arrival?"

It was magical, seeing Marion turning into his vampire state of being. He looked formidable; as rugged as a vampire as he did a dog. Alexis took two or three long strides backwards before running towards the ten foot high iron fence, jumping it with room to spare. Apparently she expected Demetri to do the same -- yeah, right.

"Try it," she said, encouraging him from the other side. He backed up -- twice the distance she did. He looked like a diver, about to attempt a difficult dive -- his uncertainty showing.

"A fine vampire I'll make if I blow this," he thought charging the barrier -- leaping over it easily enough. It was the landing he had difficulty with. He looked liked a B29 Bomber coming in for a landing -- without its landing gear. He landed, skidding on his stomach with arms outstretched in front of him.

"Shit," he said face down, with his nose in the grass. All was not lost as he did well in concealing his embarrassment -- slapping the dirt from his hands before extending the right to shake hands with Marion. Marion looked at Alexis and then him, not understanding, when he hugged Demetri like a bear -- forcing the air from his lungs.

"Welcome brother," he said when Demetri felt the camaraderie typical in the vampire community, for the first time.

The commotion outdoors was heard from within. If Demetri thought he'd been on the ground too much already -- he was mistaken. Katrina, his half-sister came running outside. She went airborne about ten feet from him -- throwing him to the ground with a flying tackle. The two of them rolled around on the ground when she told him who she was -- kissing him all over when they began laughing. She said he was indeed like a puppy. In the meantime, Constance and Isabella came walking out to greet Alexis as did Anastasia and Adrian. It didn't occur to him at the time, but he knew someone was missing.

Alexis called Anastasia from the hospital when she was told Demetri's vital signs were improving. She felt certain they'd be leaving the hospital soon when visits from other vampires seemed risky and unnecessary.

Demetri and Katrina got up, brushing themselves off when she put one arm around his waist. With the other, she boldly felt between his legs -- approvingly. Of course it was strange behavior for us but not them. He looked at Alexis, uncertain why he was doing so.

"You know, we'll have to do it don't you," Katrina said convincingly.

"Um, no I didn't know. I have some catching up to do -- how things work. I seem to have my hands full, trying not to sound silly when I talk. It feels like I have a mouthful of marbles," he said.

"Oh -- you'll get used to it. So, you've been changed, huh? I was hoping to ask you what it was like to be human, while you were still one of them," she said making him laugh -- reminding him of someone else.

"I don't think I could've answered the question. It would be like asking you what its like to be a vampire -- having nothing to compare it to. But now that I'm vampire, I guess I'd say being human wasn't so hot."

Anastasia approached Demetri with outstretched arms, as he envisioned her doing. He'd arrived, negotiating a barrier and standing here, on the other side of midnight. It wasn't the end of the road as he once thought of it being; instead, it was a starting point -- a new road.

His mother didn't look matronly, or motherly. Now that he was vampire, she looked more beautiful, making it difficult for him to relate to her. She was sexy and attractive -- reminding him they'd been intimate. When she hugged him, she pressed her body against him sensually. He was powerless to prevent an erection. She seemed to take particular delight in knowing she aroused him easily.

"How would you like to be married today?"

"Wow," he said looking at Alexis, seeing her smile when she came to stand beside him, taking his hand.

"Do you want to do it today," Alexis asked, overhearing Anastasia's suggestion.

"Well -- maybe tomorrow. I know I'd like to sleep with you tonight. Could we sleep together and get married tomorrow?"

His human innocence resurfaced. It was met with Alexis putting her hand over her mouth, lowering her head, as she fought from laughing aloud.

"Yes, of course it's all right for you to sleep with your bride darling. I think it's wonderful and I suspect you're still talking and feeling things as a human. All the females here would welcome you to their beds tonight. Any night for that matter," Anastasia said.

Constance and Isabella approached. He could see the immediate change in them, as to how they related to him. They were amiable and flirtatious and alas -- more appealing.

Meeting Adrian was not easy for Demetri. Adrian appeared to be a no-nonsense kind of guy. Demetri saw why his mother was attracted to him -- he looked like a Count. Why wouldn't she be taken-in by royalty, given her background? Still, he was the reason she left him and his father. It was not going to be easy to resolve.

Adrian seemed intelligent. It was likely he knew their meeting would be strained. Perhaps as compensation, he acted apologetically -- almost asking for understanding, if not forgiveness with his demeanor. Though Demetri was a long way from thinking of him as being his father, he was impressed in how Adrian conducted himself.

Suddenly it finally dawned on him, who was missing.

"Where's Kitty?"

Alexis took him aside saying, "I'm afraid she didn't make it. I'm sorry -- I know you liked her."

Demetri looked down at his feet, putting his hands in his pockets, pretending to kick an imaginary pebble -- not knowing what to say, or how he felt. However, he knew he hated mortality -- thinking how stupid it was. Alexis took him out of his reverie -- taking his hand -- asking him if he was okay.

He took her in his arms, holding her as their feelings and thoughts became one reality. No words were spoken. While he held her, he knew what they were sharing was the nicest thing he ever experienced. Far better than running forty miles an hour, leaping a ten foot high fence, or seeing the nighttime in daylight.