Demi and Joe: Home Alone

Story Info
Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas have the house to themselves.
5.1k words
4.53
38.5k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kcgc
kcgc
2 Followers

Demi smiled as she and Joe drove along the PCH. It had been a beautiful day of playing on the beach, taking fun pictures and tentatively venturing into the (very cold!) water. Now, they were driving back to Joe's new digs, because neither one of them wanted the day to end.

"Demi, Earth to Demi...Umm, we're here," Joe said.

Demi immediately snapped back to reality and hopped out of the car. Once inside the duo quickly threw their things down when Demi immediately reached out and pulled Joe into and kiss that promised something much more. Neither one of them were much for playing it coy, after years of friendship and dating.

She pressed herself against him and ran her nails up and down his back, while he ran his fingers through her hair, gently tugging on it when she bit his lip and slipped her tongue into his mouth.

"God, I love you," Joe said, just barely pulling back from Demi. "You're driving me crazy."

Demi just smiled and tugged him over to his brand new reclining chair in his brand new living room. The seat had quickly because Joe's favorite and Demi had a feeling it could become hers too. She pushed Joe back into the chair with playful force and immediately climbed on top of him.

"I think I like where this is going," Joe chuckled. Gently, she kissed and nibbled on his neck and ears, while slowly grinding her lower half against his, creating a delicious friction.

"You feel really good baby," Demi moaned softly as she continued rubbing against him. She paused, but just for a moment. "Want me to play with your cock?" Demi pulled back and gave him a little grin before biting her lower lip.

"God yes, Please Demi. Touch my dick." Joe loved when she talked a little dirty to him and wasted no time in taking her up on her offer.

But Demi didn't give him what he wanted right away. First, she ran her hands up and down his chest, making sure to lightly caress his nipples as she passed them. Soon enough, his t-shirt got in the way and, with Joe's help, she ripped it off. Demi paused momentarily, taking in his muscular, tan body and his heaving chest, knowing that she was the cause of it. Joe however, wasn't content to let her just sit and stare and he immediately reached out, kissing her breasts through her light-weight blue shirt and bra, creating a mark where his mouth had been.

"You've got to lose your shirt too," Joe whispered quickly, eager to get her out of the material separating them. Demi immediately lifted her shirt over her head and reached behind to unclasp her bra.

No matter how many times Joe saw Demi without a shirt on, he couldn't help taking a minute to stare and appreciate his good fortune. But, unlike Demi, he didn't stare for long and immediately pulled her back on top of him, connecting his lips to every part of her skin he could touch. He gave each breast the attention it deserved, licking, sucking and gently biting the skin of one, while he cupped the other one in his hand, switching off so they both got the attention they deserved. His reward was hearing Demi moan quietly in pleasure. There was nothing sexier to his than hearing his girlfriend get off on what he was doing.

While Joe had his attention focused on Demi's nice, full breasts, Demi had reached down and was palming Joe through his pants. Needless to say, without a lot of effort, Demi had Joe Jr. standing at full attention and straining almost painfully against his jeans.

Joe finally couldn't handle it. "Baby, God you've got to stop or I'm going to shoot off in my pants."

"We'll we wouldn't want that," Demi whispered in his ear, removing her hand for the moment. "Especially when you could cum in my pussy or down my throat."

It took everything Joe had not to lose it in that moment, but after a few calming breaths, he gently kissed Demi on the mouth, making things chaste if only for a moment. Demi, for her part, lifted her body off Joe to provide him some relief from the friction but took to gently kissing down his body. She started at his mouth, then moved down, placing hot, open mouthed kisses on his neck and collarbone, working her way down his chest until she finally reached his happy trail.

She slowed down, making sure to kiss every part of him, while gently rubbing his hipbones. She moved her hands from his hips to the button of his jeans and, with some creative shimmying, the jeans came off, leaving Joe in only his plain white boxer-briefs, which were tenting hardcore due to his completely aroused state. Joe closed his eyes, reveling in the sensation only Demi could provide, but his eyes shot open in surprise at what she did next. She was using her mouth on him through the thin cotton of his underwear. She simply allowed her mouth and tongue to press up against the side of his dick which made the material of his underwear see through and created a nice outline of his boner and while it felt fucking great, to Joe it looked even better. Joe had always been a very visual person and loved watching all of the action, whether it was watching himself slid in and out of Demi's warm, wet pussy, or weather it was looking at her intimately during the times when he was eating her out (one of his favorite pastimes). Joe loved seeing all of their sexual acts up close and personal.

"Fuck Dems, that feels nice" Joe said. They were a very vocal couple in bed. Not only did it turn both of them on, but it helped to know what each other likes in the sack.

Demi just sat up, straddling him at his knees and running her had lightly up and down his still clothed cock.

"I love you," she whispered with a smile.

"I love you too," Joe said gently, sitting open momentarily from his reclined state to kiss her passionately on the mouth before moving down to her breasts, and then moving back to lie down. Demi then reached out and grabbed the last piece of clothing on his body, pulling it off of him, which allowed his penis to spring free from its uncomfortable confines. Joe let out a little sigh and smile and moved his hands behind his head and Demi chucked quietly as she bent down, running her hands over the tops of his thighs, making the experience much more sensual.

Instead of immediately taking him in her mouth, Demi ran her face just an inch or so from her prize and could literally see him throb in anticipation. Then she brought one of her hands up, very lightly running it along the vein of the underside of his manhood. Finally Joe couldn't take it any more.

"Demi, please.." Joe whined, panting hart.

"What do you want babe" Demi asked, teasing him and loving every minute of it.

""You know what I want," Joe said, taking his whining up another notch.

"I think I need to hear you say it," Demi said, enjoying the control she had over him.

"Suck my cock Demi. God, put it in your mouth, now."

With that Demi used her hands to stroke the base of his cock and brought her mouth to his penis. She sucked him in almost all of the way, before moving back out again, repeating the motion several times. She loved the feeling of his dick in her mouth because she loved how much he enjoyed it. He was ridiculously hard and the perfect size. In order to take him as deeply as she possibly could, Demi reached around, grabbing his ass and pulling him upward, his cock hitting the back of her throat.

"Fuck Demi, just like that. Damn it. You suck my dick so good baby. Fuck." Joe was in heaven and he was staring down, watching his engorged shaft slide in and out of the mouth of his perfect girlfriend. In order to get the best view possible, he reached out, and grabbed her hair. This served the duel purpose of allowing him to see better and also control the speed and force with which Demi pleasured his cock. He moved her mouth on him very slowly at first, taking the time to feel every wave of her tongue and every part of her cavern, but as his need grew, so did the pace with which she bobbed her head on him.

After a few minutes, Demi needed a little break and lifted up, taking her mouth off his tool with a little pop, but that didn't stop her from pleasuring him. She kept stoking him while she quickly removed the rest of her clothes, then moved back to straddle him. Looking at him with a little gleam in her eyes, Demi brought her glistening sex to his dick and rubbed him against her, allowing the little hair that she had down there to tickle him and coating him with her juices and allowing his cock to press up against her clit, providing a nice moment of relief for her.

"Fuck, I can't wait until you're inside me," Demi whispered as Joe grabbed her hips, bringing her forcefully against him, feeling her wetness all over him and loving how warm and ready she was. Demi, however, had other plans and gently removed his hands, then and moved herself back down, resisting her strong urge to allow him to bury himself in her to the hilt, and instead took him back into her mouth.

Instead of deep throating him like she did before, she focused on the head of his manhood administering short, quick sucks to his tip, hollowing out her mouth and using her tongue to run over his slit as his pre-cum started to leak into her mouth. Her hands had made their way to his heavy balls, where she was massaging and playing with them just the way he liked.

"Oh baby, feels so good," Joe moaned, loving how wet and hot Demi's mouth was on his cock and almost past the point of no return. "I''m...Fuck...I'm gonna cum baby." Joe was seizing now, massaging Demi's scalp has he forcefully guided her motions on his dick.

Suddenly, he pulled Demi off and grabbed his own dick. "It's coming," he said loud as he rubbed at a furious pace, giving in to his long, hard strokes.

Demi knew exactly what he wanted and she leaned back in her seat, still straddling him and arched her back as far as she could, giving Joe the best view of her breasts, heaving and ready for him. It was this position, more than almost any other that Joe loved.

Joe was nearly there, panting and sweating as he focused his attention on the blood rushing to his tool and his gorgeous girlfriend's tits and pussy. "Ugh, I'm cumming." With once last powerful stroke, Joe's balls seized up and his tool swelled and Joe shot his huge load of milky cum onto Demi, the first shot landing on her chest and the second and third hitting her stomach.

"Fuck, yes baby. Yes, cum for me Joey" Demi said, encouraging his powerful orgasm.

"Shit baby. That was incredible," Joe said with a lazy smile as he dropped back into the chair, his eyes starting to close. "Give me just a minute and I'll return the favor."

Demi just smiled, grabbed a tissue to wipe herself off, and curled up in Joe's arms.

As much as Demi loved cuddle Joe, she still was in desperate need of an orgasm and, luckily, Joe understood this and was never one to leave her needs unfulfilled. After a few minutes of rest, Joe nudged his head down toward Demi's and gently began kissing her, allowing himself to enjoy the taste of him on her lips and listening to her soft moans, a sure sign she was still aroused.

Several minutes of simple kissing , and they'd ended up side by side on the recliner. Because of Demi's aroused state, she was pressing herself into him, her nipples against his nipples and her (very wet) sex against his stomach.

"Someone's a little anxious," Joe said lightly, though he moved his hand down to cup her now swollen with arousal, breasts.

"That's not fair, you already got off," Demi said, laughing slightly and going in to peck him on the lips. "Besides," she whispered, now slowly humping whatever part of him she could reach, in order to get at least some pressure on her clit, "You know how much it turns me on to watch you cum like that."

Appreciating the little boost to his ego Joe decided to give Demi what she wanted, simply saying, "Now I want to watch you cum like that," as he moved his hand down and indeed still found her warm, wet and ready for him.

"Fuck baby, you're soaked," he whispered, allowing his fingers to explore her a little more. "Ugh, it's all for you baby. Now please make me cum."

"You want to cum baby? Fuck I want to watch you. I want to watch you so bad."

Joe was now on top of her. He slid his fingers lightly up and down her slit, teasing her, and then finally slipped a finger inside, almost immediately adding a second one.

Demi groaned, unable to stay quiet with what Joe was doing to her. "Ohh, ohh Joe. God that feels good," Demi moaned as she rotated her hips against the motion of his fingers.

Joe began to rub her clit in slow, powerful circles and it was almost more than Demi could take. Her back arched up against him and she brought her hand down on top of his, almost as if making sure he wouldn't stop and forcing him to rub her harder. Joe chuckled, but knew not to tease her at a time like this, simply bringing his mouth down to her nipples, gently biting and pulling against them.

Slowly, almost without her knowing it, he moved down from her breasts until he was at the top part of her hair. He let himself rest there for just a moment as his fingers continued to work in her, then he began to kiss down, until his mouth met his fingers.

Demi felt incredible, immediately sending her hands through his thick head of hair and gently guiding him, as he had done with her almost moments before, at the feel of her hands in his hair, Joe couldn't help but groan.

"Ugh, baby, you make me feel so good," Demi whispered as Joe moved his tongue to her clit, lapping her juicing up and focusing on the nub that was currently the center of both of their worlds. Joe then removed his hand entirely, moving it up to focus on her tits, which earned him a noise of protest from Demi, but he quickly replaced his hand with his tongue, shoving it as far up her as he possibly could and in between times making it flat and pressing it against her entire womanhood.

All the while Joe watched. He watched her beautiful face contort in pleasure, her hair strewn about. He watched her breasts heave up and down as she gasped for air and he watched her pussy. He loved her pussy. He loved how it tasted and how it smelled and how much pleasure it gave both of them and right now her pussy was the center of attention because, more than anything, he wanted to watch her cum.

Joe re-doubled his efforts, licking her whole length up and down and bringing his fingers back to their rightful spot at her clit. He massaged and stroked and nibbled and bit and alternating between everything he could think of down, letting Demi's insistent cries of pleasure be his guide. Before long Demi became wetter and her breathing became heavier.

"I'm, fuck baby don't stop. I'm gonna cum."

Stopping was, quite frankly, the last thing on Joe's mind as he wrapped his lips around her clit, sucking hard, and slid his fingers in and out of Demi at a furious pace.

"Fuck, that's it baby, Fuck."

"Cum for me baby. Come on. Fuck baby, you're so hot. Cum against my fingers," Joe said, lifting his head for only a moment before returning to his task, but thinking a little dirty talk might just do the trick. And with that Demi came, exploding against Joe's mouth and hands as her womanly fluids ran out of her and her immediately lapped up by Joe. Demi continued riding Joe's fingers and Joe loved the way he could feel her contract against him. It felt like his fingers were literally being squeezed to death, she was so tight.

Finally Demi let her hips settle against the recliner and Joe gently removed his fingers from inside her. He placed a few more gentle kisses down there, helping her come down from her high, before moving up and pulling her into him.

"I love you" Joe whispered as they lay face to face.

"I love you too," Demi said, falling asleep as she said it. He was supposed to take Demi back home after their date, but couldn't bear to wake her up, so he snuggled into her side and they both feel asleep, naked in what was now THEIR favorite chair.

The next morning Demi woke up early, feeling quite rested as she always did when she fell asleep after an orgasm. She looked down to find Joe wrapped around her, his head resting on her naked breasts and his arms wrapped protectively around her stomach. Further down Demi noticed that, while Joe might be asleep, Little Joey was definitely awake and at full attention, something that was more the norm than the exception when they spent the night together.

Laughing quietly, Demi gently eased herself away from Joe, quickly replacing her breasts with a pillow from the couch. Joe barely moved a muscle. Free from his grasp, Demi headed upstairs for a much needed shower.

Once in the shower Demi quickly adjusted the water temperature so that it was slightly scalding, just the way she liked it, then sighed and closed her eyes and let the sand from the beach and the sweat from her, ahem, time with Joe last night wash off. Demi was so content, she started humming a bit of a tune.

Meanwhile downstairs, a very naked Joseph woke with a start. A pillow was most certainly not the same thing as his girlfriend's pillowy, fabulous tits and he awoke immediately and spent the next few minutes getting his bearings and looking around for that gorgeous girlfriend of his who, if luck was on his side, would still be in her birthday suit. Joe rubbed his eyes and ran a finger through his unkempt hair, then felt the stubble growing on on his face, due to lack of shaving. And finally he heard the water running.

After standing up with a stretch and a yawn, Joe began climbing the stairs. As he was climbing he reached down and began masturbating himself, gently stroking his long think cock to keep it at attention for when he surprised Demi. After making his way down the hall and into the bedroom, he began tip toeing very quietly, wanting to catch her of guard.

As he entered the bathroom he saw her. Well, saw the shape of her anyway, through the slightly fogged glass. "Fuck, she's gorgeous," Joe thought to himself, unconsciously tugging quite a big harder on his now incredibly stiff prick. Joe lost himself for a minute, watching her body as she arched to rinse her hair, he ass sticking out and her boobs pronounced in this position. Her hand was leisurely running over her stomach, washcloth in hand.When he felt his body make the switch from calm and casual masturbation to masturbation for orgasm, he knew it was time.

Joe swiftly opened the shower door and pressed himself against Demi's backside. "Ahh! What the.." Demi screaming in surprise, immediately turning her head to face him, shoving his shoulder which she was at it. "Joe! You scared the crap outta me! I thought you were still asleep!"

Joe chuckled quietly, but didn't answer, instead choosing to wrap both of his arms tightly around his wet, naked girlfriend , using his hands to feel her all over, moving them from her breasts to her tummy and even down to her clit before repeating the process all over again. He heard her sigh in contentment. Then he leaned forward, gently kissing and nipping at her neck.

"I'm sorry baby, but I woke up and you were missing. I was sad." Joe gave her his best puppy dog face. Demi shot him a look from over her shoulder. "Don't even try that on me. You're hot, but for real. Just knock next time." Joe replied that he would before they both go very distracted by the feeling of Joe's penis, which was still standing at full attention and had settled nicely between Demi's now hot and aching pussy lips, and was currently rubbing back and forth against them and creating a nice bit of friction for both of Joe and Demi.

"Mmm, hmm...oh. Yeah baby," Demi quietly moaned, loving the feel of him.

If it turned him on once it would turn in on a thousand times. He LOVED hearing her while they were being intimate. Actually, he loved hearing her all the time, but this was especially nice. "Oh Demi... Oh baby. I love the way you feel," Joe said, a little more vocally, his lips pressed up against her ear where he left hot kisses in between words. Joe adjusted his hips so that both he and Demi we're getting maximum friction and they both just rocked back and forth for a few minutes, enjoying the sensations, Joe's hands wrapped around Demi and his face buried in her hair whispering gently to her.

kcgc
kcgc
2 Followers
12