Demi Takes a Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally they laid there locked together at the loins softly making love talk then Demi noticed me standing at the door watching them with my wet cock in my hand.

"Hi sweetie. Did you see Sameer give me his baby maker? I know he got me this time."

Sameer was shocked looking at me. Had Demi not been covering his body with hers I think he would have been out the window. Demi told him to calm down and that everything was okay. Sameer nervously looked at me then at Demi.

"Relax Sameer if he not going to hit you, if he wanted he would have done it this afternoon, the first time you fucked me. Some of this was his idea."

I guess I looked a bit silly as I stood there with my dripping cock in hand but right then I couldn't think of anything better but Demi said, "You have just made my husbands ultimate fantasy come true".

Now you're going to give me something I have wanted for years. I'm going to keep draining your big black balls of every drop of your baby making sperm until I'm tired of making babies.

Sameer tried to say something but all that came out was gibberish. Sitting on the bed next to them I told him that what Demi said was true and that it was okay for him to have sex with her anytime she wanted. I went on to tell him that as long as he remembered that Demi was my wife and not to tell anyone else about our arrangement he could continue to enjoy Demi's sexual appetite.

Then my heart leaped as Demi said, "Herld, he's so big that I can feel his hot sperm sloshing around in my belly when he comes in me. Watch him fuck me again."

Sameer gave me a questioning look. I grinned and said, "Don't mind me I'm just a spectator."

Demi wrapped her legs up over Sameer's butt and kissed him wildly. By the time their kiss ended Sameer's butt was beginning to pump and his cock was firmly imbedded in Demi.

"By the time this baby comes Sameer will be an expert at fucking me. I hope he likes eating pussy because I'm going to want that too. One thing is for sure I'll never be taking his monster up my ass. That will remain your private territory," Demi said in between violent thrusts of Sameer's cock.

I watched Sameer's cock stretch Demi's pussy for at least another hour as the two of them fucked to numerous climaxes. When Sameer was finally fucked out, I lovingly picked Demi up and took her back to our room. As I laid her down, I placed a pillow under her butt. Without any hesitation I then went down on her sperm filled pussy. I was amazed at how dilated her pussy was and how swollen her pussy lips were. Gone were my feelings of jealousy, now I only felt love and lust for my wife. I have no idea how long my tongue caressed her pussy but sometime during the night I had moved back up on the bed and cuddled up next to Demi.

I was in the shower when Demi woke up. She came in the bathroom and hugged me as I shaved.

"How's your pussy?"

"Empty and sore."

"Are you going to get breakfast or be it?"

Demi laughed.

I turned around pulling her into my arms, the smell of sex strongly surrounding her. I kissed her hotly then said, "I guess it's too late to change my mind about sharing you."

A look of concern swept over Demi's face then I tickled her. She squirmed her sexy body against me as I laughed and told her I would be thinking of her hungry pussy any time she liked. With a swat on her cute butt I sent her to see if Sameer could get it up.

As I finished dressing, I heard moans and giggles from down the hall. It was all I could do to not go and watch but I knew I would soon have more mouths to feed.

After Demi's second period didn't come we had a fancy dinner in honor of the coming baby. To Demi's delight she only had a very slight case of morning sickness and soon was back to getting a morning fuck every day.

Sameer soon got used to my presence and our sex sessions turned into threesomes. I didn't bother to try to fuck Demi's pussy but sometimes I would fuck her in the ass. And a couple of times Sameer and I made a sandwich of her as we fucked her together.

Sameer didn't try to take control or make any comments about my manhood. In return he got to fuck one fine piece of ass regularly. And now that my pretty Demi was pregnant, she was hornier then ever.

As Demi's belly started to show I begged her to go nude around the house so I could see her. At first she was a bit hesitant but quickly got into the sprit, and she enjoyed the kisses and caresses from Sameer and I.

Knowing that the baby inside my wife was because of Sameer didn't cool my love for Demi, quite the opposite. My love or her grew by leaps and bounds. Seeing how happy she was made me feel even better.

The more Demi's belly grew the sexier she looked to me. Sameer and I delighted to the changes pregnancy was making to her body. Her nipples grew and turned browner and her boobs swelled in preparation for making milk. Her sex-drive grew in proportion to her belly and boobs.

Sameer became more open about talking about Demi with me and was deeply interested about what was going on inside of Demi. It was obvious that he was in love with her. He was delighted when I told him it was all right for him to be open about his affection for Demi as long as he remembered that she was my wife and he was just her lover.

Sameer thanked me profusely for sharing Demi with him. What could I saw but that he was welcome.

12