Demon

Story Info
Fantasy, BDSM.
1.1k words
4.12
6.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stood, not moving, head down, staring uncomprehending at the shackle around her left ankle. Her legs were spread apart and she realized there was a shackle and chain on the right leg as well. The sight caused confusion in her semi-conscious state.

She gradually became aware of a burning in her left shoulder. Her arm was pulled up tight over her head. She tried to pull it down but couldn't. Confused she lifted her head and looked up at her left arm.

A shackle and heavy chain pulled her arm up tight. Her eyes followed the chain some twenty feet up to a huge beam and then down to the wall where it was secured. Chains and shackles bolted to the wall caught her eye and she looked around the large room. Various equipment and apparatus were placed about. Her heart began to fill with dread.

A voice spoke behind her and at the sound, total consciousness and memories folded her head. "Good morning, my love, he said as he stepped into her view. She was overcome with horror as she looked at the naked demon. He laughed at the terror on her face and let his eyes travel appreciatively over the human woman's naked body.

He was tall, at least 6 feet. His wings rose another 2 feet over his head and reached down to his knees. He was slender but well muscled. His skin and scales were tinged a reddish black color.

But it was his cock she stared in horror at. It was moving...like a snake. It was trying to reach her, she knew somehow. It was at least eighteen inches long and as a thick as her fist.

It turned him on to watch her stare at his writhing cock. He watched her as he took the base in his hand. It coiled around his wrist and arm and he slowly moved his hand toward the the throbbing head. He stopped his hand just behind the tip and rubbed the slit with his thumb. Behind his hand, his cock moved with a life of own.

As he masturbated, he thought of his activities during the past two hours. It was a shame that elves could no longer satisfy his hunger. Not since he had brought the human female here. He had spent the prior two hours, raping 2 elf females. His hand slid back along the shaft as he watched the woman stare at it. He thought of how he had fucked one elf in the ass and how her screams had echoed. His hand reached the base if his cock and he reversed direction, slowly methodically.

He had forced the elf's sister to crawl under her and hold the ass cheeks wide apart for him. He told her that if she didn't make her sister cum with her tongue while he fucked her ass, she would be punished. The elf bitch had applied herself well but failed and was being punished now. She had been secured to the Sybian with a view of her younger sister sobbing quietly chained to the stone floor in a pool of cum and blood. He had set the Sybian to vibrate in a random pattern between the Elf's legs and she was cumming before he had even reached the door. She had a long night ahead of her.

The demon's thoughts returned to the human woman in front of him. "Look at me," he commanded. The woman tore her eyes away from his writhing cock, which has impossibly grown longer and thicker as he stroked it. She looked in his eyes as he stepped to her and placed her free arm around his neck.

"Are you ready to continue our fun," he asked? He inserted a long slender finger inside her. "Yes, you are very ready, aren't you," he said. "So wet." "So hot." He inserted four fingers inside her pussy and finger fucked her for a moment while she stared at him with eyes filled with shock. He smeared her cunt juices on her lips and twisted her nipple when she didn't open her mouth quick enough. He dipped his fingers in her cunt and made her suck then clean a few times.

His enlarged penis ached and was pushing against the entrance to her hot, wet hole. He wanted to enter her so bad and fuck her hard. Why the fuck had he promised not to rape her? What was he thinking? How had she gotten in his head?

"Make your nipples hard for me," he said as he stepped around her. He looked over his shoulder as he selected items from a table. He smiled as he saw her move to comply. He came up behind her and caressed her face with a wing tip.

His throbbing cock nestled between her legs and began to make small thrusting movements against her wet pussy but did not enter her. Damn promises, he thought. Reaching around her, he placed metal clips on each nipple. Her small whimpers of pain made him want to fuck her hard like the elf whore but he restrained himself.

It's a shame we have to waste time like this, when we could be fucking like dogs in heat, he whispered in her ear. He took a thin strip of leather and wrapped it tightly around her tit, tying it in a knot. The nipple clip stained to stay in place. He slapped her bound tit sharply a half a dozen times. With tears in her eyes, she watched her skin turn bright red.

He began to bind her other breast, when she whispered, "Ok, you win, let's fuck now." He smiled and began to remove the leather binding. She leaned back pressing against him. "No, don't take it off." At her words, his cock surged with heat. He had never been this engorged before. It hurt when it moved. He finished binding her tit and, with a growl, took her from behind.

She felt his cock slide, alive, pulsing inside her, filling her up. She felt the portion that couldn't get inside her, writhing, wiggling, trying to force it's way in. He pulled her close, one hand squeezing her bound breast, the other sliding down over her stomach and between her legs.

His cock and hand made her climb higher, so close... his cock was burrowing into her, alive. She teetered on the edge, when he squeezed her so tight to him that she could barely breathe. He shrieked in victory as he began cumming, pumping it forcefully inside her. The force of his jizz and pulsing cock sent her over the edge, moaning, begging him not to stop. His cum poured out of her and ran down her legs where it pooled on the floor. She hung limply from her arm coming down from ecstasy.

She lifted her head and looked in the mirror across the room. His arms were wrapped around her tightly, face buried in her neck. His wings were arched protectively around them.

She smiled. He was hers now.