Demon Child Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xantu
Xantu
612 Followers

Jhardron called to her in triumphant delight, "Yes, my demon, give me your gifts."

When Aylanna subsided, and huddled soft and trembling in his arms, he whispered, "Let us untangle this knot." And gently began to unwind her arms and legs from around his torso. Gently he turned her over and positioned her malleable and swaying on her hands and knees. As he mounted her from behind, his voice was hoarse, "This is the Stallions Embrace," and he began to plunge into her, his jhambar plunging deep and fast. Aylanna found herself leaning back against him, responding to his sudden blinding heat. Each lunge shook her and sent scorching flames of passion through her, wave after wave of ecstasy tossed her higher and higher. As he filled her with his offering, their cries wild and unrestrained rang across the grass.

As they washed and then slowly walked back toward camp, Aylanna thought to herself how this time with Jhardron had been so different from all the other times. When there had been many men using her, the blending of their minds and sensations had in many ways overpowered her own sense of herself. Here, alone with Jhardron, she had been much more aware of her own body and its responses. There had been no loss of her consciousness and at the same time his emotions and sensations were clearer to her than anyone's had been ever before.

Not only had Aylanna felt every touch and sensation as it coursed through his body, but she had also felt his emotions; his determination, his drive, his joy and curiosity, and deeper underneath, his sense of isolation and reserve. It surprised her to realize that Jhardron felt a separateness from the regiment, harbored feelings of being an outsider, feelings that had been central to her existence her entire life.

As the lights of the fires at the camp grew closer, Aylanna felt him somehow grow stiffer, more serious, distant, his emotions closing down. It was like a cloud moving in front of the face of the moon. Reaching down and taking his hand she pulled him to stop. "This ha'akh thanks you for this night, for the gift of yourself."

Jhardron tipped his head and looked at her puzzled. "It is I that must thank you. There is a magic around you, pretty demon, which sets me free, if for only a while." He looked toward the camp, "But now it is time to remember our duties."

As they entered into the camp, Jhardron spoke in his more formal tones, "It is my judgment that the hobbles are no longer required." Then without words he pressed a cool metal disc into her palm. Aylanna stood watching him walk away wondering at the storm of feelings that seemed to fill her mind. She looked down at the object in her hand, the dull gleam of gold shining in the fire light. It was a flat circular pendant with the symbol of the Twisted Dagger deeply engraved on the surface. She remembered seeing it hanging around his neck many times before. Her fingers trembled as she strung it on her necklace.

)===(>>>>>>>>>>>>>> <<<<<<<<<<<<<<)===(

Thank you for taking the time to read my story.

This story contains many words from the language of the Bak culture that I have created. The meaning of most of these words is easily inferred from their context. A ha'akh is the lowest rank of female slave assigned to serve a regiment of warriors.

Please do me the kindness of rating and leaving me feedback. Constructive and/or critical, public or private, raving or troll; I love to hear from you.

To those who leave anonymous feedback, I regret I cannot respond to you individually. Please accept my appreciation in advance.

I would like to express my absolute delight to announce that I have found the most wonderful of editors. I would like to acknowledge and thank Dani for all her help.

xantu

Xantu
Xantu
612 Followers