Demon Dean Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Looking down, she saw that her right knee was black and blue and there was a cut across it. She probed it gingerly. Pain. There was no soap but she washed her knee as thoroughly as possible, and then moved on to the rest of her aching body. There were bumps, cuts and bruises everywhere but nothing serious as far as she could tell. Finally, she washed her hair as best as she could and then just stood in the shower until he reached in and turned the water off. She swallowed hard and felt the fear return to her body as he gave her a towel and motioned for her to come out.

"You know, Laura, while you slept I got what I came for. I'm done digging in the cellar. Yessiree Bob. So you'll be happy to know I'm leaving at first light."

She felt a spark of hope but it was quickly extinguished when he added, "And you're coming with me."

He flashed her a charming smile, his eyes glinting wickedly.

"You see, I'm not done with that mouth of yours."

*-*-* *-*-* *-*-*

Sam awoke with a start. He had had a nightmare about Dean running through a forest. There was nothing unusual about the scenario; the brothers chasing something down happened every other week. But Dean hadn't been chasing a vampire, djinn, werewolf, shapeshifter or witch - as far as Sam could tell. He had been chasing a very scared looking woman. And Dean hadn't seemed like himself. At all.

Ah, he probably had had too much sugar for dinner, it was messing with his sleep. Sam tried to relax on the bed and go back to sleep. If he still hadn't heard from Dean after breakfast, he would find a place with internet connection and track his cell phone. Dean would understand, even if he was in bed with a girl somewhere.

12