Demon Prince of Mangala Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Andryusha," feeling intimate enough now to use the diminutive. "Yes."

She felt Andrey take the waist of her panties in his fingers and she raised her hips to slide them down her legs until she was lying naked on the bed - her eyes tightly closed, her hands caressing herself like they never had before.

Now her hands returned to her cunt with renewed vigour. Her fingers clawing her light pubic hair, exploring herself - running her fingers over her engorged labia, her cunt gushing liquid onto her hand.

Oh God, that felt so good - he would be gentle, she knew.

She let the tip of one finger slide between her lips - just tickling her clit - and felt herself jerk with the shock of contact. She was so fucking horny! Feeling wanton, she brought her finger to her mouth and, tentatively at first, licked the tip, tasting herself as he would. She was musky, sweet -- not at all unpleasant. Emboldened she returned her finger, rubbing it through her juices and sucking it clean, imagining him tasting her -- God, she had never done anything like this before.

Totally aroused now, she pushed her thighs wide apart, her knees pulled up, imagining him mounting her. The middle finger of her right hand found her throbbing clit, started to rub it in earnest, her hips jumping gently with the power of the sensations. Her other hand rubbed her outer lips, spreading her juice all around her cunt, driving herself wild with anticipation.

"Oh yes, Andryusha, fuck me," she whispered, breathless.

Gently at first, she slipped her index finger inside herself, feeling her cunt suck it in wetly - oh, that felt good. Slowly she probed herself with her finger, circling inside her cunt, feeling the soft flesh yield beneath her. All the while the fingers of her other hand continued to frig her clit, making her gasp quietly.

Knowing that his cock would be bigger she slipped a second finger into her cunt - starting to fuck herself softly, slowly, the pace gradually increasing.

"Oh, yes. Oh, Andryusha, yes..."

Seeing him, feeling him, her fingers plunged wetly into her cunt, sliding inside with a slick sound - her juices squirting over her hand. Dreaming, she started to rub her clit in earnest - her hips bucking, meeting his thrusts as he fucked her. Unconsciously, she was whimpering in pleasure.

"Oh, Andryusha, that feels so good!"

Her fingers were deep inside her now - hand against her lips - her clit on fire - her fingers rubbing frantically.

"Oh, yes... Oh, fuck me, fuck me... Please, fuck me, oh!"

Almost a chant, a mantra, utterly lost in the moment, her body alive to every sensation. Oh God, she was going to cum!

"Fuck... Fuck... Fuck... Oh... Oh... Oh, Andryusha!"

Her fingers deep inside, so deep. Oh, fuck... He was making her cum!

Her finger danced over her clit, pressing the sensistive flesh with furious passion, all the time knowing it was Andrey: on her, fucking her, taking her virginity!

"Oh, fuck!" she shouted, all caution gone in the moment.

Her climax flickered through her - waves of pleasure twisting her helplessly on the bed, her body writhing with the intensity, liquid gushing from her.

She lay back, her legs wide open, her hands slowly stroking herself as she drifted back from the brink. Sweet fucking God - she had never felt like that before.

Finally, smiling contentedly, sleep took her - her chaste nightdress lying forgotten on the floor.

12