Demon Promises

Story Info
A woman's fear leads to betrayal.
1.9k words
4.26
30.5k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was fear. After all that work I had finally found the weapon that would destroy the demon. But we had gotten split up and I was alone. My friends... I didn't know if they were dead or alive. And the next thing I knew I was looking up at the beast. My heart beat faster and my palms grew moist. The weapon in my hand felt heavy and I didn't know what to do with it. How do I use this? Can it even be used by me? And all the time my eyes were locked on the hideous demon that had appeared so suddenly as if waiting to catch me in the act of defying his laws. My mouth was dry and I flicked my tongue over my lips to try and rid myself of the leathery feeling parched lips causes. The cave around us was dark and a thin layer of water covered the floor.

He started to come towards me... And I couldn't take it. The fear... it was too much for me. I hated myself for the coward I was even as I fell to my knees, groveling and begging him to spare my life. I'll do anything.. anything, just please.. don't kill me. Tears streamed down my face and my lips were so close to the waters edge I could have tasted the foul fluid. "Here," I said, "Take the weapon, take anything, just don't kill me.. please.. please.."

The demon grinned, if you could call it that. Looking up eleven feet into a mouthful of sharp teeth and then quickly averting my eyes, I could almost feel his breath on me. One hand reached down to help me up. Claws extending from each finger... It was ironic. I had always taken pride in my smooth skin and now I was more than willing to touch what just may burn me. But his massive paw was cool to the touch. "I will spare your life, but you must live it as my servant. Prove to me your loyalty... destroy the weapon."

I nodded as much to myself as to him and began ripping pages out of the book and dropping them in the water to be soaked through and the ink smeared until the words were illegible. Now I had no way of hurting him even if I had been brave enough to try. I looked up at him and trembled. Surely my friends wouldn't blame me... surely... But I knew even as I thought it that they would. I had betrayed not just them, but also the world I had just doomed to eternal slavery to this thing that crawled out of the pits of hell. I didn't know whether I was more disgusted at it or myself.

"Come with me now," He said, pulling me along behind, and to my amazement my legs moved along behind him even though my knees felt like jelly and both legs shook as if I had just done too many laps around the gym.

He moved through the tunnels as if he had been born in this place instead of in some other dimension. Suddenly the cavern widened into a large room. Stands were naturally formed out of the rock face and I noted to my horror that all seven of my group had been lined up in chains. Their hopeful expressions turned to resigned despair as they guessed that we had failed. And then the demon turned to me and smiled evilly.

"Prove to me your loyalty, slave. And I will give you your life." He gestured to an elaborate altar in the center of the room. "Take those wet clothes off before you catch a cold,"(Chuckling to himself),"And go lay yourself down on the stone."

I glanced at my friends.. my dearest friends.. the ones I had betrayed... and any hope that they had not heard his words faded as I saw raw hatred in their eyes. I was scared... I was just too damn scared. I bowed my head and stared at the floor as I slowly pulled off my shirt and pants, and then my bra and panties, leaving them all in a wet little heap on the floor. I was nervous, and unsure of myself. And nauseous. But I walked to the stone altar, and as I got closer I saw all sorts of little figures carved into the stone. Little figures with little perfect wings. And hideously distorted faces that looked like they were in pain. This did nothing to alleviate my fear. It was cold, and I crossed my arms over my breasts to try and keep in some body heat as I slipped onto the cold stone surface and laid back to stare at the large opening in the roof of the cavern.

The demon had followed me and now stood on my right side, towering over me and casting me in shadows which made goose bumps crawl across my skin. My nipples under my arm were painful in their tightness, and I couldn't help the whimper that escaped me.

He rested one claw against my right leg and slid it slowly upward towards my thigh, whispering to me, "Loyalty, my servant, my slave...open for me. Spread yourself for my amusement. Do everything I say here and you will live, I promise you."

To the gasps of the women I had once called friends, I let my thighs fall to either side of me, and moved my feet to rest on the edges of the altar.

"Good girl," He whispered and leaned down to lick his forked tongue along my pussy. Fire seemed to crawl along my skin at his touch and far from being even more afraid, the effect was stimulating. He slid his coarse hands over the insides of my thighs and to my shock and horror, I moaned at his touch. He crawled on top of the massive stone slab and leaned down to bury his mouth full of fangs in my dripping pussy, and I found myself pushing towards him... with every lick of that fiery tongue of his.. every touch of claws on my skin.. a burning sensation covered my skin and a warm heat pooled in my stomach.

I turned my head to look at those people I had betrayed and in that moment I no longer cared. The sensation lasted almost a minute before the beast pulled away and all the fear came flooding back inside me. The fear returned, but the arousal stayed and as I looked up into the those eery green eyes I knew in my heart that this was my master. Tears came again, but I blinked them away. I sorrowed, because I loved good so much... yet chose evil.

"Good girl. Good slave.. now open wider.." He pushed my heels back until they rested against my ass, and then moved between my legs slowly, as if giving me time to change my mind. I bit my lip and cried silently as he positioned his hot cock against me. I could feel him there and knew he was too wide for me to handle, but he had promised I would have my life... I was afraid. I was terrified. I wanted to live. He waited a moment, "Beg me for it." And God help me, I did...

"Please, please, take me, I'm your slave, I'm loyal I swear, take me, take me master!" Whimpering in between sobs. He began moving back and forth as if he were thrusting inside me but each time I could only feel pressure as his cock hit me. And then it began sliding in a little.. and then a little more.. and then I was screaming as wave after wave of pain hit..

I felt like I was being torn apart, but I was so wet he continued to slide deeper and deeper into me. "Too late," He said with a laugh, growing forceful in his thrusts until he was pounding hard against my poor puss, "Too late now."

"Please," I begged, " Please stop.. stop it hurts! Stop it!" The hard protrusion hit my cervix and seemed to rip through, and then the pain was no longer limited to my stretched pussy lips, but crawled along my spine and arms, down my legs as I looked up to see to see the demon moaning with his head thrown back. I felt warmth spread inside and though I expected it to be short it just seemed to keep coming until I felt it leaking out and down my ass to pool on the hard rock beneath me. My skin seemed to rip along my shoulder blades and something pushed me up so that I was almost sitting.

The beast laughed as he continued to come inside me, leaning back himself and pulling me on top of him to straddle his huge frame. I screamed again as I was pushed down further onto him. Something warm and wet trickled down my back and then the demon was scratching me with his claws. My skin, which I had taken so much pride in had shriveled up and dried and with each scratch patches of it came sliding off. Meanwhile he seemed to decide he wasn't quite through with me, and turned me until l was on my hands and knees like a dog before him.

I looked up and saw the stunned and hateful expressions of my once-friends, and watched their eyes as he brutally fucked me. When I looked down there was blood sliding down my thighs and dripping form my waist. A weight was on my shoulders and I wished I could feel up there to see what it was, but the damn beast was pressing my head and shoulders down in a bowing position. Next thing I knew, my neck was in some kind of collar and chains were around my ankles, holding me in place. The pain had dimmed as I grew accustomed to it and now I was rocking back, whimpering and moaning and begging for him to come inside me again. I heard a moan and then a short laugh as he moved off the altar and around in front of me, pushing his cock in my face and waiting for me to clean every last drop of his cum off. "I think I'll keep you here for awhile, slave."

He moved out of my sight and I heard him order the girls back to their cells. As I tried to move, I felt muscles I had never noticed before, and moved them slightly, surprised when I realized that they were attached to large wings that stretched out to either side of me. My skin , as I looked at it, still had patches of what it used to be in areas, but for the most part it was now a dark red shade everywhere the demon had scratched off pieces. What was I? What happened to me?

A hand slapped my ass and that familiar voice of his rumbled at me, "Now you may service all the lesser demons in my castle." I tried, but I couldn't move, I was still held down by the chains and the collar attached to the altar, and as I felt many pairs of hands reach out and begin caressing my skin, I screamed long and loud, but all I could hear was the echo of the soft laughter of the damned beast that put me here.