Demon Rain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing the newspaper is what had done it, the picture of my sister the article with her pleading for my safe return. I needed her to know that I was ok; I had asked if I might call her and was refused.

He told me that the life I had before did not matter the only thing that existed now was him. He then demanded my total submission asking the one thing of me that I hadn't been able to give demanding that I call him by his proper name.

As I lay in the cold I know that he is my Master I will never be able to deny that and tears begin to fall down my cheeks as sobs wrack my whole body. I cry for the life I had, knowing that I will never return to it, and I cry for myself.

I angered my Master forcing Him to punish me so severely and that hurt so much more that letting go of my past. Part of me would like to think this has all been just a horrible dream but I know it isn't. I belong to Him. I am His woman, His slave, and He is…everything.

I lay on the hard floor shivering as the cold concrete seeps into my skin, weak and unable to move I continue to sob as broken words fall from my lips. "I am sorry…Master, you are the only thing that matters. I…I should never have run. I'm sorry…I am so sorry" I apologize over and over again until I am no longer able to speak and then I let it all go.

Memories of my family, my sister and my niece float through my mind and one by one I say goodbye to them as visions of my Master invade and He is the only thing remaining. I only have one purpose and that is to serve Him.

Time passes and I have no idea how long I have been down here drifting in and out of consciousness until a sliver of light pierces the darkness and I feel His strong arms lifting me from the floor.

I lift my head and try to speak but He places a finger over my lips. His eyes telling me all I need to know. I have suffered my punishment and accepted my new life with Him. He carries me into his bed chamber and the scent of lavender fills my nostrils. I am taken into His large bathroom and placed into a steaming hot tub.

Master then cleanses me with great care and when I have been cleaned to His liking He lifts me from the tub wrapping a towel around me as He brings me to His bed slipping me between the covers before settling in beside me.

Pulling me into his arms my head falls onto his chest and the bliss of sleep overtakes me one word whispers into my mind.

"MINE."

12