Demon Seeds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JSBloodwine
JSBloodwine
200 Followers

Thinking back she tried to remember; what would have tipped off a Good Samaritan to call their religious fraternity? "Aaahh," she thought. It finally hit her; she'd stood up to pee in one of the women's room stalls at the airport. It was stupid but she was in a real hurry and now that reckless decision was biting her in the ass.

She was glad her little mistake only pulled in two really green agents of a militia. If she'd rolled the dice and pulled two professionals, she'd be tied up with a sack over her head in some random looking windowless van.

"Amateurs..." Claire whispered under her breath. She took a sip of her wine and let the glass tip up a bit far, spilling a little wine down her chin and onto her sleeve. She gasped, quickly grabbed a waiter, and in a distressed tone asked him which way it was to the restroom. She threw the sleeve in his face pointing anxiously at the stain. Claire had already cased the restaurant and knew exactly where everything was. The back door was service only and it was close to the women's restroom. The backpack she left at her table would reassure the men at the bar to think she was coming back. They would sit there and watch the bag for probably thirty minutes before they got suspicious.

She walked like a silly girl afraid of a wine stain until she was out of eye shot of the two men. Quietly she passed the restrooms and slipped out the back. She opened and closed the old metal door under the red exit sign as quietly as possible. With a bit of stealth, she would make it back to her rental car in front of the restaurant and be long gone before the men inside would suspect she'd even left the bathroom.

Once in the alleyway she could hear the sound of a dog barking in the distance and the buzzing sound of a line transformer next to the restaurant. A dying fluorescent light flickered, dimly casting odd strobe-like shadows on the building. A large pile of trash bags sat stacked up against the dumpster. The alleyway seemed so deserted that even the garbage man rarely came.

The predator caught her off guard moving in quickly before she had time to react. He glided in from the shadows with his well rehearsed technique. Erupting in a storm of violent punches, his fists impacted hard into her chest and she saw flashes of light from the intensity. His attacks were well placed; the first punch landing firmly in her solar plexus. Claire remembered hearing a strange hissing sound that she realized was actually her own lungs expelling air. The first punch counted and he drove it home. She was lifted off the ground by the second blow. The third and fourth punch came in quick succession to pressure points on her inner thighs. She didn't have a chance to fall from the lack of being able to breathe or the pressure points in her legs getting smashed. The assailant shoved her head first into the large pile of garbage against the restaurant's dumpster. Pain shot through her midsection from the punches and the sound of rustling plastic and paper filled her ears from her crashing helplessly into the black garbage bags. The smell of spaghetti, rotting vegetables, and...chocolate bleu cheese huffed out of the bags as her body flopped limp and paralyzed into position, leaving no doubt in her mind as to where she'd just landed.

She'd lost all of her chi energy after having the wind knocked out of her. This gave the predator the upper hand. The perv had obviously done this before and he was good at it. No air in her lungs made her helpless and silent. She was well trained for situations like this and fought to stay conscious. The briefcase landed at the end of its chain and lodged itself between two bags of trash immobilizing her entire right arm. Claire silently mouthed the words, "Fuck! Really!" since people without air can't speak. "The situation just keeps getting better" She thought as she tugged and tugged at the chain to no avail.

She felt the fabric of her skirt flip up against her back followed quickly by the sharp pain from the stitching in her underwear digging into her thighs. The pain was followed quickly by the tearing sound of her panties finally giving out. She began to panic now that she felt the cool night air touching her exposed plant augment and backside. She was fully aware of what was about to happen. Claire tried to regain her footing but the man behind her pressed his chest against her back and drove her into the sacks of trash again. She cursed under her breath as more wonderful odors puffed out of the bags.

A sharp pain came from a piece of plastic being jammed inside her rectum. It was a squeeze bottle full of lubricant this predator used to fill girls up before his onslaught. As she felt the tip of the bottle leave her body, warm oil continued to spray all over her ass. The creep was making sure he could get in quickly. Claire moved to turn her body sideways desperate to buy herself time but he caught her and held her in place. Much to her horror, she could feel the man's cock, rigid with excitement. He used his hand to run the tip of his engrossed phallus along the crack of her ass. With the amount of pressure he was applying, the first run by the rabbit hole and the tip of the silk monster slipped in. With Claire's plant augment, her body was able to accept the incoming attack on her anus without damaging her little starfish but it still hurt. Her muscles contracted in a reflex action biting down tightly in an attempt to force the gate crasher out of her body. None of her fighting mattered. Having her body bite down on the head of his cock only felt better to him. He moaned in her ear applying more force. She couldn't win in this fight. With as much oil as he'd filled her ass with, his erection slipped inside like a greased pig. The large hunk of meat slipped in to the hilt unabated. She knew full well what a pair of testicles press against her felt like. This monster had succeeded.

As the soft fleshy tip of his penis collided with her plant based inner cockworks, she felt her own plant getting harder and engrossing itself. It was the unmistakable reaction of two plants communicating. "This man has a plant!?" Claire thought. She snapped her head to see a man wearing a black suit, white shirt and a red tie. She couldn't make out his face but she knew he was the Seedco executive named Bill that she owed a favor to. This was no chance meeting and she wasn't being raped by a stranger; this was a man getting payment for a debt.

His plant was firmly lodged inside her and as upsetting as his method was, she was going to get this over with or it would just happen again. All she needed to do was say her safe word and it would be over. Claire thought as she braced herself, "Not a chance in hell that's happening." She knew this man well and her fear was slowly shifting. The mix of apprehension and excitement overshadowed her panic. As much as she was angry for this method of sexual pursuit, this was just how Bill was. He roughed her up but he didn't do any real damage. He had skillfully avoided all vital areas on her body but got his point across.

Her body began rocking back and forth against the trash bags as Bill's hips flexed, punching into her ass rhythmically. He had a fistful of her hair and she was his little pony. It didn't take Bill long to start riding her now that he sensed her submission, he owned her. His plant vibrated with a constant twitter inside her as it stabbed and retreated. He wasn't cumming but with his level of excitement, plant augments sometimes twittered like a low buzzing sonic pulse that tickled its way up your spine and tapped directly into your sex brain.

The subterfuge was over; he was not a rapist and Claire was no victim. Her own plant was rigid and dripping with excitement. Each time he thrust his buzzing, squirming plant, waves of bliss erupted deep inside her. She had to admit, even though she wasn't happy with how she got in her current situation, this was probably the most exciting sex she'd had this year. All of her senses were heightened from the initial attack. The adrenaline from her fear made her hands shake and her breath tremble. These stakes were much higher than usual.

Risking sex with plant augments in public was crazy even if you took precautions. Being thrown into a chaotic situation with no controlled environment or backup plan; Claire was more than paranoid. She could easily cry out her safe word and she could end this but unlike most people, she loved a good gamble. Not to say that she was into gambling with her life but she would gladly do something this crazy if sex were involved. She got the idea that Bill knew that and this was his way of sharing his own need to take risks.

Her heightened senses were reaching out in all directions. She could hear a cat rustling for food in the dumpster farther down the alleyway. A young couple argued with their window open with the sound of breaking plates overlapping the words of the argument. The sound of the rustling trash bags and Bill's breath on her neck were overwhelmingly loud but she focused them out. All that remained was the writhing penis twitching vigorously inside her, her own rigid phallus, and the possibility of being interrupted by a random passerby.

Her unavoidable orgasm had begun to press itself against her highly trained wall of resolve. Bill was good with his plant. Each time he jammed his length inside her, the fat engorged tip punched her plant prostate dead center. Waves of bliss were pushing her entirely too close to a very explosive orgasm. She was going to squirt gobs of glowing purple goo all over the trash bags and their little charade would be over. She tightened her hold, flexing her PC muscle as the orgasm started but like it or not, she would soon pop. Claire breathed heavy gusts of air feeling her plant testicles pull rigid to her shaft. The tip had flared out hard like a smooth round stone and veins stood out over the surface of her plant.

Claire felt Bill's arms wrap under hers. He laced his fingers together behind her neck and lifted her into the air. She watched as the briefcase pulled loose from the bags in front of her just before Bill flexed his arms and her body folded forward. As he folded her body in half, her phallus drew in closer. It brushed passed her face and rubbed back behind her ear. She understood the plan now. He relaxed and then tipped her head forward again but this time she opened her mouth and let the tip slide in. With a little more pressure he flexed down in pulses and the head of her plant stretched her throat open. She couldn't breathe but she knew the lack of oxygen would intensify the orgasm.

Claire released the floodgate and she began injecting her stomach with her own vanilla plant goo. With Bills plant constantly twittering and antagonizing the back of her plant deep inside her, the waves of her orgasm seemed unending. Her ass had flexed solid and remained flexed. Every muscle in her body joined in, as the pleasure escalated in a chain reaction. Claire's face turned red and she groaned making a strange muffled sound. It seemed the harder she came, the harder he fucked her, and the longer the orgasm went. Her stomach tightened from the massive load. It was a bizarre sensation to have your throat painfully tight and gagging, and at the same time experiencing the greatest pleasure from your own Wang sliding in and out of your throat in fast one inch thrusts. All of this made possible with an assist from Bill, behind Claire fucking her like a frenzied dog.

As her orgasm subsided, the sound of blood pounding in her ears calmed and she could hear him moaning. She noticed Bill's plant was uncomfortably rock hard diving inside her with a firm and accelerated intensity. Bill's pelvis slapped hard into her ass and she felt as if he was trying to get that inside her too. His rhythm quickened and the loud slapping sound filled the alleyway.

Claire's orgasm was over but her plant still rammed itself down her throat in rhythm with Bill's intentions. With a loud grunt she felt bill go stiff, dumping the first large blast of plant goo inside her. She noticed his arms flexing tighter. In the throes of his own orgasm he was unaware how hard he was squeezing. Claire was very flexible but even her eyes widened when her upper lip touched the skin on her sack. She had actually split her testicles with her nose.

Bill's onslaught continued with plenty of grunting and more plant flexing. She could feel his massive orgasm was filling her with the warm plant discharge. She felt her abdomen expand and for once she was afraid if he pulled out too quickly, she'd spray glowing purple plant goo all over Bill and the ground. Behind her neck she could feel Bill's fingers digging in. Claire liked how kinky this was; being fucked while also being forced to suck your own cock to the hilt. What she did not like, was the lack of oxygen to the brain from not being able to breath and Bills lack of attention to this detail because of his massive orgasm.

The black was closing in from the sides of her vision and she was forced to make the hard call. Locked in a full nelson she yanked the briefcase chain and grabbed the handle. She pressed the button that released the sleeping gas and felt the micro syringe stab her wrist injecting her with antitoxin. Claire found it funny that she did not need the sleeping gas antitoxin as long as she was choking on her own Johnson.

The antitoxin was an adrenal booster of sorts. His orgasm was coming to a close and he was fading quickly from the gas as well. With her added adrenaline rush she quickly broke free of his grip. Her head popped loose. The back of her head collided hard into Bill's chin with a dull thud, knocking him unconscious. As Claire's throat emptied, she took in as much air as her lungs could handle. Her plant augment was still spitting purple glowing fluid. Spurts shot into the air and on her face. As her nose pulled in air from the alleyway, she couldn't remember ever being so happy to smell rotting trash.

Turning her head, Claire needed to give Bill a piece of her mind. She fired off some choice words, "Look asshole I need to breathe! and..." She stopped mid-sentence. Bill's eyes were rolled back in his head. He lay flat on his back with his mouth open, his pants around his ankles, and his rigid plant augmented penis pointing straight into the air. Even though he was out cold, his plant was still cumming. In so many ways these plants had minds of their own. It bathed the entire alleyway in purple light. He was a prime target for the religious fundamentalists. As tempted as she was to leave him like this, she would be signing his death warrant.

Standing up, Claire was exhausted and pantyless in a back alley. Her erection held up the front of her miniskirt with three inches poking out past the hemline. The fat bulbous tip stood proud like a happy purple glow worm.

Bill had been a real fucker here tonight and she wanted to bend him over and fuck him until he woke up, but Bill would like that and she had to prepare for her meeting with a high end client. Her debt was paid to this man and she didn't owe him anything now.

Grabbing the tip of her plant, Claire slipped the head in between her belly and the belt line of her skirt. The tip poked out but she pulled her already hopelessly disheveled blouse out and she focused on calming down. It took about thirty seconds for the glow to fade but Claire had herself sorted and ready to go back to her hotel in a very short period of time.

"Good!" Claire thought, "Now for Bill." She wrestled with Bill's limp body and got him all buttoned up. His plant augment was staying rigid, glowing like a beacon in the night. Claire grabbed the extra smelly trash bag that her face was in moments ago and placed it over his plant, then two more bags thrown randomly on top of him just for good measure. She had managed to paint a picture resembling a scene where someone had thrown away a perfectly good republican white man.

Snickering quietly at how ridiculous Bill looked, Claire stepped over him and re-entered the restaurant quietly. As she passed by the bar the two men looked shocked to see her and immediately started in on the apologies with, "Sorry Claire you know the initiate code. We had to pretend we were killers for Jesus."

She did know what the Seedco initiates went though. She had signed the contract and become one herself to get her plant augment. Nodding her head she shrugged off the groveling before it could get started. "No, we are all good here boys. You two just need to get your asses to the back alleyway and go collect Bill. He's out cold in a pile of trash bags." She didn't need to give these two any information. At their rank in the company they just needed to do exactly what she said.

Throwing her backpack over her shoulder she headed for the door calling back to the befuddled young men, "You'd better get him a shot of rum boys. When he wakes up he's going to be pissed." She threw the restaurant door open and headed quickly to her rental car. With a heavy foot, she accelerated quickly away from the restaurant screeching her tires and cursing about what a fucked up night she was having.

Driving back to the hotel, all Claire could think about was how good a hot bath would feel; A hot bath with good bath salts and some form of ambient guitar music. The sooner she could get out of her spilth scented garments...the better.

* * * * *

Blinking rapidly, Claire wondered how long she'd been lost in thought. She looked around Samara's penthouse again but nothing had changed. Samara could still be heard making coffee in the kitchen.

Glancing outside Claire noticed the glass wall and the beautiful garden balcony beyond it. She knew this was an old building but the sliding glass wall was a new design concept and had to be something this lady Samara had paid for directly. She guessed that by the way the track was set into the travertine; it must be an upgrade as well. Claire shook her head thinking to herself, "Idiot...there probably isn't a single thing in here that's original." This woman had money. Obviously she had plenty if she was going to pay $100,000 for a seed. Very few people had that sort of scratch just lying around.

She couldn't remember a single instance in the years she'd been dealing cosmic seeds that she ever felt so at ease with a client on a first meeting. Reaching into her Navy blue suit coat, she grabbed the key for her handcuff and unlatched the briefcase. Holding the monstrosity by the chain she slowly lowered the thing to the ground next to her stool and dropped the chain on top of it.

Samara emerged from the kitchen holding a cup of coffee. She set it on the table quickly, doing the best she could to hide the fact that her hands were shaking and then sat directly opposite Claire at the small table by the window. Claire shifted a bit in her seat making herself comfortable then took a small sip off her coffee.

"I suppose you have a few questions..." Claire offered.

"Well yes," Samara started, "I suppose the most basic of questions to start. Do you feel any different since the...er...the...aaa..."

"...Since the transmogrification?" Claire proposed to make her more comfortable.

"Yes thank you." Samara said blushing slightly.

Claire looked up for a moment choosing her words carefully, "Yes quite different. I don't get sick much anymore and my allergies have all gone" Claire's eye's moved back and forth as though lost in thought. Then she continued, "Of course I suppose losing my allergies makes sense now that I'm sporting some plant DNA. I couldn't say really for certain I'm not a botanist. My sex drive went through the roof but as with any change you learn to adapt to your new...self" Claire broke from her trance and her eyes focused back on Samara. Claire smiled. These were great memories and she was excited for this beautiful woman. She could recall feeling much the same.

JSBloodwine
JSBloodwine
200 Followers