Demon Seeds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JSBloodwine
JSBloodwine
197 Followers

Samara nodded and spoke, "I see, and how does it feel? What is it like when it's NOT being used? (Everyone knew what plant augments were like when they were being used. It was front page news for the first 5 years after they realized the potential for the plant).

Claire thought for a moment then said, "Hmmm good question...yes about that. You will be able to pee like a man but you obviously won't have to. Because of the obvious look of my plant I always sit at public restrooms...She reflected on last night and her stupidity at the airport and about being played by a Seedco rep. "I wouldn't call myself plant sentient but since the bonding process, simply walking through a garden is a completely different experience."

Samara looked a little perplexed so Claire added, "It's not weird...I mean...you can still eat vegetables you know? It's just really good in a very Zen way."

This seemed to be what she needed to hear so Claire continued knowing the next thing out of her mouth would have Samara eating out of her hand. She broke into a devious smile looking at Samara out of the tops of her eyes saying, "I know what it wants and... it can be distracting. It really does become like a part of you." Claire paused when she saw Samara's face. She was obviously sitting on pins and needles with THE question that always hooked customers. Claire raised her eyebrows with mouth agape as if to say 'go on say it'.

"What do you mean by 'What it wants'?" Samara spoke quiet in an almost fearful tone. (Samara's fingers scratched her quotation marks into the air to make her point more obvious.) "I don't follow." She said timidly at a low volume.

"It is so much easier to explain when I show you." Claire stated confidently gesturing to the back room.

Samara flushed bright red and put her hand to her chest, "Oh I don't think that would really be necessary, I was just curious...eer you could just tell me really, I'm fine with that."

Claire stood up and took a deep breath of air. She then faced Samara looking directly into her eyes, "In a moment I'm going to sell you a seed for $100,000 and that is not negotiable. You need to understand what you're buying darling, before you make the purchase. There is no moral high ground here." Claire extended her hand and Samara nodded. She took a deep breath to calm herself then she reached out to grab Claire's hand gently.

When their fingertips got close a spark of electricity passed between them and they both unwittingly shared a memory; A vision of a pink supernova, the crest of the Four Councils of the Ancients, images of four robed figures, and a large explosion in deep space.

Returning to consciousness they blinked repeatedly looking at each other. Samara finally offered up a comment, "Wow! Some static electricity in the air today I guess." Then she placed her hand inside Claire's.

As Samara stood, her other hand held itself against her chest, as if doing this could help her be less nervous. There was something about this woman that she couldn't quite figure out. It was as if she knew her from somewhere. Like an old friend she had forgotten about. The déjà vu was there somehow but she knew for a fact that she'd never met this woman...had she? Claire just had a presence and a graceful manner in which she walked, striding across the floor without making a sound, the way she held herself, the angle of her chin, the slope of her figure, and more. It all seemed strangely familiar.

Watching Claire walk made Samara even more curious about this woman. She felt desires to grab her and pull the woman close, smothering her with kisses in a very masculine way. Women had never been something Samara was into. It was very abnormal for her. She blinked and shook her head thinking to herself, "Easy girl...what is going on with you." Claire's body was firm and toned. Samara wanted to hold this girl down and have her way with Claire but she bit her lip and suppressed the feeling. "This must be how men feel" she mused. These were all strange and new feelings.

The feeling, no matter how odd, was not getting in the way of her plant purchase. She desperately wanted one because of her past surgeries and her inability to feel pleasure. This plant augment might be the cure for her issue that modern doctors could not figure out. Nerve endings were such a bitch to rebuild with microsurgery. Sometimes in cases like Samara's, they were impossible. That was the world she lived in. It was the reason that she herself had become a doctor. It was also the reason she had illegally purchased a plant augment on the black market from this Seedco Corporation.

As they moved into the library Claire noticed the drapes were cracked open slightly. Sunlight streamed into the room in a thin slice of light about an inch wide. She stopped and pulled them closed to eliminate any possibility of outside observers. Turning to face Samara, Claire brushed the front of her suit jacket and the pleats in her skirt in a formal straightening fashion. Her right hand slipped over the engrossed phallus hidden beneath. It was already mostly erect and pressed to the right side of her panties. Claire felt a wave of pleasure as her hand passed the tightly wound and anxious snake inside her silk underwear.

She noticed that Samara seemed concerned with the curtains and why she'd pulled them closed so suspiciously. Nodding her head Claire explained, "I do this for my own protection far more than I do this for reasons of morality."

Samara knew this to be true. She didn't see the point in this precaution on the top floor of a high rise, but she didn't begrudge the woman. In today's world, a little paranoia could be the difference between life and death. She nodded in agreement.

The idea of walking into a beautiful woman's house, a stranger you'd never met before, and just whipping your plant out in front of them was intoxicating to Claire. Half of the time the client wanted to suck on it. Today somehow she was excited way beyond what she normally felt. She could hear her heartbeat. The blood pounded in her ears like a metronome with deep, lust filled intentions. She knew that she was good at her job because of her own sexual perversions but today something in the air was different. Claire took a sharp breath pulling a lungful of air through her nose. She had no idea where today's sex drive came from but she knew she'd best keep herself in check. At this rate she was going to squirt a load of plant goo in her new pink underwear. Her pink lace panties were tight and being pulled up in the crack of her ass from the tension her plant was creating. It was mildly uncomfortable and she was done with them. "Jesus I can't take any more of this," Claire thought to herself, "I'm getting out of these things as fast as possible"

Claire pulled her pleated skirt down to her knees. Then she grabbed the sides of her pink panties by the fringe and peeled them down slowly until they rested on top of her skirt. She then unbuttoned her blouse and opened the front like a stage curtain. Claire looked at Samara and smiled shyly. She tipped her head back down again looking at it with a carefree amused expression on her face saying, "Well that's what it looks like," She said giggling. It was a light purple phallus that shared an overtone of the same pigment as the woman's skin, with what appeared to be green veins that spider webbed outward and away from the main unit.

It reminded Samara of a plant she'd seen along a river that had managed to grow on top of a rock. The roots had grown in all directions around the rock in search of softer soil. This plant however, was far more elegant and resembled a penis to exact perfection. From the shine on the bulbous round tip, to the many small folds of skin that gathered just behind it...this plant was a big fat penis.

Samara felt her own sex warming at the sight of it. She thought the plant must give off some form of pheromone. Her normal reaction to this sort of thing was never this intense. She was a general practice doctor. She saw this situation daily followed by her telling patients to turn and cough. Samara ran her hand across her face to try and cover her mouth. She didn't want Claire to see her swallow and lick her lips. Unsure of what to do about it, she could feel a knot of emotions that was growing inside her.

Claire held it sideways between two fingers and gestured to it with the other hand saying, "You see because we are connected I feel everything it does but I have the added benefit of being able to penetrate any man or woman I choose without any fear of catching a disease from them. The plant isn't susceptible to human diseases so it can't pass them onto me. Like I said though, I'm not a botanist so I don't know how it works. Facts however, are hard to beat and I can say that nobody in the last 10 years has ever gotten one."

Samara looked and said, "Would it be okay to touch it?" She had obviously become entranced with it enough that she'd lost her shyness.

Claire looked down and smiled, "Yes of course you can. He's been trying to get at you since I got here." Samara nodded and reached out to touch it slowly as if she were trying to make friends with a dog that she didn't quite trust yet. As her hand touched the tip of the plant, it retracted in a blink disappearing from sight. Claire yelped and fell to her knees. Her hands cupped her plant in a protective reflex. She hit the hardwood floor with a dull thud as her knees dug in sending even more pain up to her mind. Claire spoke in whispers like a man does when kicked in the nuts, "Ooohh...okay...fuck you know ...um ...that...aahhh ......really hurt.

"Oh my god!" Samara burst out, her eyes darting around looking for any other symptoms, "Are you okay?" Samara asked startled and horrified.

"I...I'm...aaahh...I'm fine." Claire waived her hand and nodded her head as if to say calm down it's no big deal. She continued, "What's on your hands? Bleach and ammonia are the most common household items that your plant absolutely hates. When it retracts like that it doesn't get smaller it really just retracts. The more of it that's out when it happens, the more pain it can cause you because it ALL goes back inside in a blink."

Samara quickly recounted the events of her day trying to make sense of it. What did she have her hands in? She made coffee, disposed of 2 paper towels and sprayed the counters..."BLEACH! It was bleach. I wiped down the counter tops after I made us coffee."

Claire nodded still holding herself, "Yep that would do it. Please just go wash them and come back....ooohh man that stings."

Samara walked out of the kitchen after a good five minutes of hand scrubbing. As she passed into the library, Claire sat in a large high back reading chair covered with a burgundy, embroidered floral print. It was done with the same color thread as the fabric to create a nice embossing effect. Her skirt was crumpled in a heap on the floor. Her panties hung loosely from the shoe on her left foot. This woman Claire seemed mesmerized by waves of pleasure. Samara could only guess by the faces she was making but the rumors about the excessive dopamine the plant released must have been true. Claire was stroking it now and it had become much larger than when she'd left the room. "Eeeer should I go?" Samara almost laughed offering to leave her own library.

"Come here and watch this." Claire said excitedly motioning her over.

Samara slowly walked into the room moving from the entrance to the middle. Her view of the room panned slowly watching the girl in the chair stroke the purple, plant, penis...thing.

Claire waived a little more desperately, "Come here! Closer than that, you're gonna miss it" the lights in the room were very dim and she wasn't seeing much detail. She was more than happy to get closer. Samara walked up and knelt down by her chair. Claire's plant was definitely responding to her touch. She was now no more than a foot away from the plant watching Claire stroke at it faster and harder. Samara was getting turned on a lot more than she wanted to admit. Her hands clutched to her lap. She was already wet.

It looked exactly like a penis, from the shape of the head to the testicles that hung between her legs. Then small purple lights began to trace up the veins from the base, moving like some bio-neon sex sign.

Samara's eyes widened. She spat out, "Is that...?"

Claire nodded and responded with a slight grunt, "Uhh yeah it's bio-luminescence. Isn't it just amazing?"

Stunned, Samara sat with her mouth wide, "That is...absolutely amazing." Samara looked at it ever so closely. Claire's hand was jerking the outer skin and even that resembled foreskin the way it gathered, stretched, and moved.

Samara mused, "How does it look so much like a human penis?"

"Mmmm it share's DNA with me. It eventually gets enough of my genetic code that it replicates me...in a way that suites it...Mmmm that's how it was described to me." Claire replied smiling.

Samara reached out half way to touch it then stopped herself.

Claire looked down and spoke in an almost purring tone, "Go ahead your hands are clean now."

She extended her hand slowly to the head of the penis. What was this thing 10" by 3 thick? It was getting enormous! Samara's fingertips touched it lightly just below the head. The plant moved up slightly and the tip flared wider.

Claire groaned, "Oh holy shit it really likes you!" Claire thought she might cum on the spot. Her plant just sent her waves of pleasure that almost laid her out. This was highly irregular and she looked at Samara with a confused and almost fearful expression. Her mouth hung open from the astonishment.

In contrast to Claire gaining reluctance, Samara was losing her shyness. Her left hand had slid up her thigh, sweeping her white sequin dress up and out of the way. Her fingers gently rubbed her neatly folded labia, still being held nicely together from her wet, satin panties. She began stroking back and forth touching herself with a light tickling action. She firmly grabbed the plant just below the head and brushed her thumb across the bottom of the tip. Bio-luminescence shot through the phallus; lighting up like a freeway at night on time-laps film.

Claire let out a cry, "Ooooh my god! What the fuck was that!?" Luminescence from the plant was bathing the room in purple light. It began casting hard shadows on the bookshelves like a small purple campfire. Claire grabbed at arms of the chair, "Whatever you did don't stop!"

Samara was really waiting for that green light but she felt reluctant at the same time from the obvious alien quality of this sexual experience. She couldn't remember the last time she was this horny. This beautiful woman with a gorgeous cock seemed so surreal to her. Maybe it was the whole forbidden fruit twist that made it more exciting. "A schoolgirl with a large cock...not unlike a Japanese Futanari character" she mused to herself.

She noticed Claire was looking back at her, anxious for more stimulation. Her butt flexed forcing Claire's cock through Samara's hand. She felt the hard inner part of Claire's penis run past her fingers beneath the skin. She rotated her wrist as she jerked Claire's plant from tip to base. Spitting on it, Samara looked up at Claire who was definitely turned on by the show. Samara moved down and sucked one of Claire's balls into her mouth. Strange...she noticed the little guys were vibrating ever so softly. Time seemed to slow for Samara. She watched as the silk of Claire's plant sliding gently within her grip as her hand moved down the shaft. Samara swallowed reflexively and looked up. She found Claire's eyes staring back into hers.

Claire let go a little crooked smile and teased Samara, "you know it's a plant...you're immune to all possible diseases...Do it" Claire pressed her thumb to the base of her plant and flexed upward, throwing the tip of her purple excitement about an inch from her face. Samara really wanted to at this point, so it was an easy sell. She opened her mouth and extended her tongue. Being the sexual deviant Claire was, she thrust her hips forward quickly and the plant drove past Samara's beautiful lips stretching her mouth open and bumping the tip off the back of her throat. Samara's eyes widened with a surprised look and she yelped but all that came out was a muffled sound similar to that of pleasure. Claire grabbed the back of her head gently guiding her, "Oooohh don't be shocked. This is where it gets good." Samara sucked the tip in and out of her mouth stroking the base of the shaft and rolling her tongue along the tip. She began bobbing feverishly licking, stroking, and sucking. She slipped her panties aside and pressed two of her fingers between her folds, slowly grinding on the sensation.

Claire was breathing heavy, labored breaths and her plant was pulsing. The tip was as hard as a stone. Just as Samara had thought, Claire was undoubtedly cumming. The whole phallus was glowing like a purple light bulb. Samara looked down to see her little balls had stopped bouncing up and down. They were set snugly against the shaft.

"Hmm" Samara thought, "just like the real thing"

Samara was holding her mouth open while looking into Claire's eyes to amplify the thrill.

Claire also had her mouth open but with a Billy Idol lip going. Suddenly her teeth bit down and her eyes squinted shut. Claire shot and it wasn't by any means insignificant. The first load shot up in a giant gob, filling her mouth and running down her chin back onto Claire's balls then onto the floor. The second shot covered half her face and hair. The third shot went down her cleavage like a full pint of yogurt. One final shot went all over the White sequin dress.

Samara was about to be sick. Previous experiences with men's semen had taught her that the liquid that shoots out of a penis is a salty funk with a hint of bleach. Assuming this was the same she reeled back with a bitter look on her face, "....eehhh...I think I'm going to be sick...I," Samara's eyes popped open wide, "Vanilla?"

Claire smiled cooing, "Tasty and sweet."

Samara realized she was covered in glowing viscous fluid...that didn't taste bad at all so it wasn't so bad but she did look rather concerned about the dress, holding it out away from her where she could get a good look at the mess. She frowned then grumbled, "Oooh my Neiman Marcus."

Claire laughed lovingly at her, "Don't worry it doesn't stain hon, but we should both get into the shower. This stuff does tend to get sticky"

Samara looked down and she wasn't the only one with glowing streaks of plant cum on her. "Hmm...Yes we should" she mused as she smiled looking into Claire's eyes.

Both of them were naked as fast as humanly possible on the way to the shower. Kissing, fondling and groping each other along the way. They left a trail of clothing and glowing fluid from the library. By the time they were in the shower Samara had Claire by the plant stroking madly and Claire had a breast in her hand and two fingers in Samara's business. They turned and spun, throwing each other against walls in a play for dominance. Both of them seemed ravenous like wild animals trying desperately to eat each other, but condemned to only suck, lick, and probe.

Once in the bathroom Claire pinned Samara against the wall. Licking Samara's juices from her fingers, she kissed her and pulled away still holding Samara's bottom lip in her teeth playfully. Samara's bottom lip snapped back against her teeth. Claire looked at her deviously. Her fingers glided like feather-tips across Samara's perfectly smooth rear. Samara felt her fingers bite in and pull her hips into Claire's. Both girls stood close legged but Claire pushed her plant in between Samara's legs. It gave Samara chills. She loved that no matter how much she rubbed and stroked this thing, it seemed to always remain hot and wet. Like the skin of it was somehow excreting a natural lubricant.

JSBloodwine
JSBloodwine
197 Followers