Demon Seeds

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JSBloodwine
JSBloodwine
200 Followers

The oily skin of this plant cock glided along the folds of her pussy separating her labia effortlessly. Samara felt the tip pulse as it went by her clitoris. The fleshy skin of the plant slowly glided against her little button, filling her mind with intense stimulation.

Claire gave a slight push up to prod the entrance as she went by...then again....and again. Each time Claire's plant glided by, she prodded a little harder. She was more than knocking at the gate now...she definitely wanted in. Claire was going to be fucking her in the next couple of strokes at this rate. The thought crossed her mind to stop her. What did she really know about this girl? Sadly this was also part of the attraction. Claire bit Samara teasingly on the neck below her ear moaning then Claire exhaled intentionally pouring her hot breath from Samara's ear to her shoulder. She moved up so her hot breath went into Samara's ear, chomping down on it.

Samara took a deep breath pressing her chest into Claire's. "God! Why was she doing this!?"She wrapped her arms around Claire and pulled her tighter. She felt it press up into her sex again. The tip rubbed hard past the front gliding easily along. It slipped by slowly moving down the track. Samara felt a huge wave of pleasure as it shot by her little speed bump. Samara gasped, "Oh my god what was that?" she thought, "The pleasure is too much... It's... It's....not possible with my damaged nerves!" Claire's intentions pressed firmly against the gate. Samara moaned as she felt Claire lift her right leg up gently. The new angle of her hips set Claire's tip to press directly into her. She felt the fat gland of the plant slowly compress leaving nothing but the firm and much smaller inner tip slowly wedging its way inside her.

She could feel everything. She could feel it throb like a heartbeat. As it began sliding into place she could feel the ridge at the back of the tip and the little divot at the bottom. She felt it flair outward as though challenging her walls.

Not wanting to simply penetrate Samara, she pulled the knob out just enough that Samara's muscles contracted and forced it the rest of the way. Claire knew the girl was wet and ready but she also knew it was better if she teased the girl for a while. She kissed Samara on the lips looking her in the eyes. Her hands were all over Samara's breasts, squeezing and pinching.

The warm tip of Claire's plant was all that Samara could focus on as it pressed in and pulled out, teasing her with its silky texture. Like a mouth kissing the tip, Samara's body clenched tight and relaxed. Samara felt the tip advance again sliding past her opening only to feel Claire pull the tip out again and the sensation of her body flexing closed behind it.

"Oh damn it Claire, don't tease. Fuck me," Samara said annoyed as she lightly slapped Claire across the cheek. She quickly followed the move by grabbing Claire's head with both hands and pulling her in for a hard wet kiss.

She felt the head of Claire's cock slide deeper inside this time. She felt the thickness behind the head stretch her out even farther. It was what she was so keyed up waiting for and she let out a loud moan. She was dumbfounded by these new pleasure sensations.

Claire's thrusts began to climb; each one sliding deeper than the last. She was intentionally making slow movements to drive Samara wild, and it was working far better than she knew.

As the plant cock pressed its way insider her, Samara was aware for the first time how big that thing really was. She was very glad that this woman knew what she was doing. Her body was stretching as tight as it could possibly get but each thrust drove her body open, wider and deeper. Samara thought her body was warning her that it was too big. Each time it drove in she felt like she was trying to swallow a whale.

Pulling Claire in closer, she dug her fingernails into the woman's back and sank her teeth into her shoulder. It must have been what the woman was into because it got a loud moan out of her and she stabbed the fat monster inside her with more enthusiasm. Eventually she felt the warmth of Claire's hips touching her now at each stroke. She felt Claire pick up her other leg and press her against the wall with her hips.

Feeling her whole body jolt, Samara gasped as the purple shaft drove into her with greater force. Her voice jolted as each thrust brought her level of ecstasy higher. Samara felt the storm coming. Not sure what to do she leaned forward clutching Claire tightly and moaned into her ear. She could feel her sex biting down as the intensity increased.

In the throes of euphoric bliss Samara started speaking gibberish, "Ooooooohh Fuuucck my...aaaahhh...fuck mee ...I...aahh...I feel...ooh god I feel...you're in me and I...I feel..." Samara tipped her head back and howled as she went into spasms from the enormous orgasm she was experiencing, "Ahhhhhhhhh....Yeah! ...wow what the fuck!" Samara's orgasm became more intense and built higher causing a chain reaction. She flexed hard squeezing Claire's plant firmly.

Claire hit her peak and let out an exasperated, "Oh shit I mmmmmaaahhhhh!!!" Samara felt the warm liquid burst inside her. It gave her a tingling sensation that covered her whole body on top of the orgasm she was already having. Claire pressed her head into Samara's shoulder, biting and kissing it. She continued to thrust mercilessly as her orgasm took on a life of its own.

Squirt after squirt, Samara felt Claire throw her hips uncontrollably as the woman grunted in a base and cavewoman like manner. She could do nothing more than squeeze Claire tighter as the intensity of her own orgasm grew in waves like a fire raging out of control.

Claire shot load after load while kissing Samara's neck. Then as her orgasm subsided, she slowly removing her extremely sensitive plant and she set Samara down. Claire was out of breath exhaling hard with each lungful of air. She could smell Samara in a way that seemed so familiar to her.

They locked eyes without blinking like two wild animals about to tear each other apart. Each of them felt like there was more to this. It was as if there was a memory that was just about to surface and was continually being pulled away just before it happened.

Claire ended the long stare with a passionate kiss. In her mind she saw a flash image of her own hands, green with vines and flowers growing from them. She gasped and pulled back quickly shaking her head to force the image away, whispering under her breath, "No...wait. This isn't right. I..." She felt Samara's hands cup her face and pull her close.

"Sshhhh..." Samara whispered to her as she stared back into her eyes, "It's okay Claire; it doesn't have to be right or wrong. It's just sex and you're just selling me a seed." Unaware of the images Claire was seeing, she smiled and slapped Claire's face playfully.

She smiled back to Samara nodding silently as she tried to shake off the strange alien images her mind had produced. Stroking her plant softly Claire fell back against the sink.

Samara looked down baffled; it was only now that she realized Claire's plant was still absolutely rigid. She felt like she was imagining things again but she would have sworn that the plant was sentient and that it desperately to be back inside of her again. Watching the blonde woman play with her plant fascinated Samara. The plant was not a part of her body but it was in every way, exactly like a part of her body.

Samara pointed to the tub, "I think it's probably about time for a little scrub, scrub, rinse, rinse don't you think?" She walked over to the tub and bent down to adjust the water. She had a white porcelain claw foot tub that sat out in the middle of the room. She didn't have a shower at all...just a bathtub. As the water started filling the tub her eyes darted around figuring the space in the tub. At this particular hormone induced moment Samara was not very smart about the cubic feet of things but she could still figure out that two fully grown women were not going to fit in the tub together. She called out insecurely, "Ooooh I....I aaahh....I don't think this is going to work"

Leaning back against the counter, Claire was experiencing a rush of desire that stemmed from her plant. She was as frightened as she was intoxicated. She looked at Samara's naked body bending over the tub and back down at her plant again. Purple light was traveling through her plants veins like it did when she was close to an orgasm but she was not. The pure carnal lust that filled her mind was being produced by the plant. Each wave pulled Claire back to the feral predator she was moments ago. Claire walked out to the center of the room, hips forward, and legs spread. Her mind was on fire with pure sexual energy. She was regressing back into something more primal. She stroked harder and faster as her eyes devoured Samara's perfect body. Light streamed in through the sunroof above the bathtub pouring down on Samara's perfect skin, giving it a pearlescent glow. Claire began smiling now and fixed her eyes on Samara's rosebud. She felt as if the woman was throwing it up at her intentionally.

Samara did not know anything about plant bonded people on this level of stimulation. For them, this could go on for hours. To throw your business end up at a plant bonded human was just asking for it. How you were going to get fucked stupid, was really your only option.

This was something Claire was particularly good at and with a little help from her plant...it was time.

Samara watched steam run past her face as the tub began to fill. She stood legs together and hands on the edge of the tub. Samara arched her back confused, "I don't think we're both going to fit in here." Suddenly there was the familiar warmth of the silky blunt tip driving her labia open. Samara's head came up sharply with eyes wide. "Ooohh!!" she burst out surprised as the sensation caused waves of goose pimples that raced over her body.

She heard Claire's voice from behind her, "Mmmmmmhh well we aren't done mess making already...are we?"

Her sex was hot and wet from just two minutes ago but the tip did not go far. She felt pressure building but it seemed somehow too big. She turned her head back to face Claire with concern in her eyes whimpering, "Claire! Is that thing actually bigger?!" she felt the woman's hands grab, squeezing tightly onto her hips.

Claire's fingernails dug firmly into her flanks.

Fearfully Samara's hand flew back grabbing at the base of the plant. It was bigger. Her finger and thumb could no longer connect around the shaft. Her mind didn't like this situation at all but her body wasn't listening. She spread her legs more and lifted her hips again. She thought to herself. "What the hell am I doing?"

What was wrong with her? This thing was going to permanently destroy her vagina. The last thing she wanted was more scar tissue down there. She braced herself against the tub, holding the edge with both hands. She finally managed to get some words out speaking nervously, "Claire, maybe we should wait until it gets smaller. I'm a little worried about that...monster you have there."

Calm reassurance came out of Claire's mouth now, "Just relax girl. I'm not going to push any harder than this. When your body allows it, that's when it will happen. If it doesn't...well I suppose I'll just prod at you for a while."

Samara felt the plant press into her and then back out. She watched Claire use her hand to rub the tip up and down and then drive again. It was going to be fine with her if they just continued what they were doing for hours. She wanted to reassure Claire that she was enjoying the moment. She didn't want this beautiful woman to lose her excitement and go limp. She moaned comforting Claire, "This feels really good just like this. I don't think it's going to...Ohh..." She cut herself off feeling her body wink open slightly as Claire pressed again. She knew Claire was still holding the base of her plant with her hand. Each time she pulled back, she would rub the tip against Samara's clitoris and then let the pressure slide it back against her defenses. Droplets of her excitement raced down her legs. She couldn't get her pussy to be more accommodating if she tried. Each time her body winked open, it let more inside until it happened; her body swallowed the head in a quick gulp. The plant cock was just so slippery it managed to slip inside sending tight and uncomfortable sensations to her mind.

Samara snapped her head back and yelped looking into Claire's eyes, "Yow! Wait! It's too big!" She noticed that Claire's pupils had rolled back in her head. She wasn't sure if she could hear her in her current state. Samara threw her hand back again gasping for air. She felt Claire's abdomen flexing beneath her palm and she could feel the woman's hands digging painfully into her flanks. The whale head began to slide in slowly. Samara's knees buckled a little from the tension. Her body stretched to accommodate the massive phallus but she was a little afraid. As long as Claire moved at this pace she wouldn't freak out but she was on the edge of her limits. The tip slid back slowly until she felt her body rejecting the large tip, but her moment of relaxation was short lived. With the next mild thrust her body opened freely to accept it back. She began to calm down a little. Somehow this might work.

The smell of vanilla filled the room and she felt small amounts of the warm fluid squirting inside her. Apparently this wonderful plant did this during sex as well as at the end of it. Samara knew this must have been incredible for Claire. It must have felt so good that she had lost most of her consciousness. The dull round object seemed like a fist inside her. As Claire started fucking her more forcefully, she dropped her chest to the edge of the tub to brace herself. Both of them were mostly covered with sweat and stripes of glowing purple vanilla goo. She didn't want to slip and fall during the best sex of her life.

Claire dipped her hips sliding the full length of her plant cock inside Samara with each thrust.

Samara felt the fat head bumping into her cervix and she was surprised that it didn't knock the wind out of her or cause her pain. It was as if Claire knew exactly how hard to drive. She could feel Claire's sweaty breasts and belly sliding against her back. With her heightened senses, she could feel every part of Claire's firmly muscled body sliding on her and inside her.

Her cheeks flushed red and she could hear someone in the distance whimpering and moaning. With each thrust she heard a whimper that was barely audible over her heartbeat and the rush of blood in her ears. Samara's head jerked back painfully as Claire had grabbed her by the hair on the back of her head. Her eyes caught their reflection in the full length bathroom mirror. Watching Claire driving her massive plant in and out of her pussy excited her so much, she felt like her entire body was having an orgasm. In the mirror she noticed her lips moving in the reflection and realized that the whimpering she could hear in the distance was her own. Her eyes had started to glow white but this seemed normal to her in her heightened erotic state. Something powerful and dormant was waking up inside and it all seemed very natural and somehow wonderful.

Claire's mind was lit up like an old Las Vegas slot machine hitting a jackpot, spitting out silver dollars. Her eyes rolled forward and she moaned looking down at Samara holding the edge of the tub for dear life. Suddenly Claire realized she couldn't move...without cumming? ...this is not possible. She felt her testicles slap against Samara one last time and then crawl up against her shaft. What the hell? Her plant was going to shoot the poor girl again? ...already?

This connection with this woman Samara...What was going on? Her plant had never reacted like this to another...anything. This was supposed to be a simple "get in and get out" sale with maybe a couple plant touches to get her to buy the seed. Now here she was, up to her nuts in Samara's very tight pussy. Her plant was like a dog chasing a rabbit. Claire tried to pull out slowly but the intensity grew and she felt her plant's equivalent to a prostate winding up again for another shot. Claire was breathing really heavy now looking at her plant in utter amazement as she tried to gently pull it out. She felt like she was disarming a bomb. The tip of her plant was almost out. She didn't want to freak Samara out but she was going to blow her load in a way she never had before and it honestly frightened her a little bit.

Her plant began vibrating slightly and she could feel the ribs moving down the sides like a snake trying to stay in a hole. The ribs were lit in rings of light rolling back from the tip all the way down the shaft, Claire's eyes widened in utter shock and awe at the very sight and feel of this event that she'd never experienced before in all the years she'd had a plant. She'd never seen a plant do this...ever. She heard Samara's gasps and torn breathing patterns...how this must have felt to Samara she could only imagine. 'What the fuck is my plant doing?' She thought but it was too late. Samara was cumming and she was flexing in spasms around the base of her purple headed monster as if challenging it to fuck it's hardest. It was too late now for Claire to turn back. Samara's orgasm had triggered a nuclear reaction.

Claire gasped, "Oh God! I'm so sorry I! Aaaahhh! I can't stop! Oohhh God! Oh fuck oooh fuck oooh fuck!" Claire dropped the full length of her plant in Samara as hard as she possibly could by reflex. She focused trying to hold back but the next thrust happened only three seconds later. Samara, much to her surprise was pushing back into her and once Claire realized that she wasn't hurting Samara, she let go of all inhibitions. The beast within Claire snuffed out her higher brain functions and she was an animal. Pure lust and instinct filled her mind. She felt the pressure building from the massive load like a rattlesnake winding up to strike.

Samara was standing on her toes and arching her back to give Claire the perfect shot with her plant and Claire did just that. She slammed her plant as deep as it would go and held. Her fingers clawed into Samara's thighs and her abs flexed. Claire's upper lip lifted to show her teeth. Her veins popped out on her arms and forehead and her muscles tensed in spasms showing through her skin.

The prostate valve opened and the plant's pump began loading the shaft until the goo exploded from the tip. Claire shot another massive load. Glowing plant fluid sprayed out on all sides of her plant. Bio-luminescent goo flew off Claire's plant in strings as she pulled out and thrust again, and again, and again. Purple light danced up on Claire's face, giving her a menacing look. Her lips were open and her teeth gnashed shut in an angry face of sexual obsession. Claire's plant was sending massive signals to her nerve endings. Why was her plant trying to communicate with a human that had no plant augment in a way she'd never seen before? None of this made any sense.

Claire heard a ringing sensation in her ears and the room was going black from the edges of her vision, working its way inward. She was not afraid and somehow she felt at ease with the world. Claire slid off the top of Samara as if in slow motion. She watched as her plant was forced out of Samara's extremely tight body and the luminescent plant goo sprayed outward once the giant cork was removed. Her phallus was still ejecting it's cum in a glowing arc as her body twisted downward toward the floor in slow motion. Her legs had given way and she didn't care that she was falling.

JSBloodwine
JSBloodwine
200 Followers