Demon-Touched Ch. 02

Story Info
Serafine has to come to terms with her condition.
2.4k words
4.59
18.5k
40

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Serafine hurriedly scrambled out from under the Succubus, fumbling with her art supplies for a cloth to wipe herself clean with. She roughly scraped at her face with an old rag, removing the spunk from her face and neck. She yanked her robe over her head just as she heard footsteps on the stairs outside.

The Succubus watched her with a smirk as Serafine rushed to the door, locking it. She heard the handle jingle as someone on the other side tried to open it.

Serafine felt a cold chill rush through her euphoria as she answered, "Hang on, I'm getting changed. I, um... Spilled the paint all over," she lied before giving herself a once over. She unlocked the door and opened it a crack, sticking just her head through. She made sure the door was angled to hide the evidence in the room.

Outside the room was Rebecca, Patrick's daughter. She was a year younger than Serafine and the two girls couldn't be any more different. Rebecca's blonde hair and blue eyes, her brightly colored clothes and obsession with romance dramas and being trendy were a sharp contrast to Serafine's dark hair and eyes and love for anything geeky. Despite that, they were good friends and sisters, though they shared no blood.

"Making a mess of things up here? You know Dad'll get mad if you don't clean it up," Rebecca said, standing on the stairs in her favorite outfit- an oversized hoodie with her favorite boy band with skin-tight leggings on. Even with the hoodie, it was clear puberty had favored her over Serafine when it came to curves.

"Yeah... Made a pretty big mess. I'm going to clean it up, but I don't want anyone coming in; its all by the door and I don't wanna spread it," Serafine said before she stiffened up. Behind the door, she felt a hand lifting up her robe and a soft tongue run along her slit and shaft. She felt her face redden.

"Alright... Mom brought home pizza, it's on the table. Come down and have some before Dad eats it all." Rebecca said with a wave of her hand, already turning around.

Serafine nodded at her before closing the door and glaring at the Demon, who had her head fully in Serafine's robe. Serafine stood with her back against the door as she felt the Succubus run her tongue along her labia, kissing her nethers while the Demon's hand stroked her cock which grew from just above her pussy. Serafine's breath hitched as she felt the Demon's tongue enter her.

Serafine's hands reached down, holding the Demon by her hair and pulling her in as she moved her hips slowly. The cock in the Succubus' hand swelled to nearly its original size, curving a gentle arc back against Serafine's body. The nineteen-year old yanked her robe off, feeling the cock slap against her stomach and the bottom of her own breasts. The sticky clear-white fluid splashed against her sternum and the underside of her breasts as the Succubus stroked her with one hand, her other arm around Serafine's leg and grabbing her ass.

Serafine tried not to moan as she Demon masterfully licked and teased her pussy, biting her lip as the hefty shaft and head rhythmically slapped against herself. Serafine's legs gave out, but the Succubus' strong arm supported her as she continued pleasuring the human girl. After another minute, Serafine was covered in hot cum, her cock erupting a geyser of her sticky fluid all over her tits and face. The girl fell to the floor, cock resting between her soaked tits as the Demon kissed and licked the fluids off her skin, only serving to further stimulate her. Serafine's dick twitched as another spurt washed over her chest.

Serafine was exhausted, completely worn out. The Demon continued to kiss her breasts and cock, sucking at her small, perky nipples before kissing her on the lips. Before Serafine fell unconscious, she heard the sound of the door locking, and the Demon saying "Well... As payment for such a good meal, I guess I can clean up."

Serafine woke up in her bed, wrapped in the warm quilts her mom gave her years ago. She lay in bed with her eyes closed, thinking about the strange dream she had. It had felt so real, but things like that don't happen. She sighed, slowly sitting up, pushing herself up. Something soft and warm met her fingers and she opened her eyes at the unexpected surface.

There, naked as in her dreams, was the Succubus, asleep in Serafine's bed and hugging one of the plush dolls. Serafine's fingers were sunk into one of her breasts. The girl froze, looking at the sleeping woman as she realized it had not, in fact, been a dream. Serafine jumped back, immediately pulling at her pajama bottoms to examine herself.

Sure enough, there it was. It was smaller than last night, only about five inches long, but it was stiff. She stared at herself in a mixture of shock and horror, watching as it slowly went flaccid before her eyes.

It... it really happened. She now had this... thing growing from her body. And there was a literal demon asleep in her bed. Who, apparently, cleaned, dressed and put her to bed last night. Serafine ran a hand through her hair, wondering how on earth to explain this situation.

She reached out, gently pushing the Succubus' shoulder. "Hey, wake up," Serafine hissed, keeping her voice down so her sister in the next room wouldn't be able to hear. It took several pushes and harsh whispers to get the Demon to open her eyes. She greeted Serafine with a sleepy grin, making no effort to cover her exposed tits or get out of bed.

"What are you doing here? What the hell actually happened?" the young girl asked the Demon, glaring at her with the blanket wrapped around herself.

"Well, if you really wanna know... I cleaned up your 'mess,' then carried you to your bathroom, washed us both up, got you dressed in some nice PJs- cute underwear in the dresser by the way- then put you to bed. And I'm here because it's better for my back to sleep in the bed than on the floor. Oh... my name's Azareuleth, since you never asked before shoving your cock down my throat. Rue's fine, though," the Succubus, Rue, said, stretching her arms over her head and slowly sitting up. Her breasts, larger than Serafine's head, bounced lightly and swayed with every motion.

"I-I-I..." Serafine blushed, realizing she had gone pretty far with Rue without ever bothering to ask her name. "S-so everything... really happened... But! Why did you give me... that thing!?"

The Succubus smiled, tilting her head. "It's what you asked for. And I get what I want when you die one day. Though, I gotta admit... It's way more impressive than even I would have imagined. Can never really be sure what the magic'll look like until its done."

"This...! Not at all what I wanted! I wanted the Ultimate Tool, not some... dude's tool." Serafine groaned, sitting back and rolling her head in her hands.

"I gave you the ultimate tool...? I mean, it magically grows and changes size and appearance based on whomever you're with, its got stamina for hooouuuurs of fun, and all that cum was extra potent in life essence."

Serafine looked at her dumbly. "That's not... The Ultimate Tool is from a book. It's a wand..." Serafine started to explain to Rue the book and the magic wand in it.

Ten minutes later, Rue was hugging Serafine from behind, apologizing. Serafine just sat there numbly. "So there's no way to reverse it... I'm stuck like this until I even after I die?"

"I'm sorry, Sera... I completely misunderstood what you contracted me for. I can try to get the Council involved, but at the rate they usually take to mull these things over, you'd be in your eighties by the time they reach a decision..."

Sera sighed heavily. "I can't believe any of this... It's insane. But... I guess I don't have much choice. I... I have to go to class. I have lectures today. I'm sorry. I just can't do this right now. I need some kind of normalcy. And you're sure nobody else can see you but me?"

"Unless you're contracted to a Demon, you can't see us unless we want you to."

Serafine got dressed in a hurry and left, Rue following behind after putting on what she wore the night before.

"This is boring as hell..." Rue groaned. She was sitting at an empty desk behind Sera, who was listening to Professor Burkhard's lecture on the American Midwest during the Californa Gold Rush period. Beside Sera was her best friend, Renni. The petite framed girl was two years older than Sera, but had a record around the campus as being the easiest girl on it. Sera usually loved hearing all of Renni's wild stories during lectures, but today Sera wasn't listening at all.

She simply nodded along, unable to focus on either the lecture or Renni's story about Brian on the hockey team. She shifted in her seat before shaking her head. "I'll be right back," she said to Renni, cutting her off before scurrying out of the lecture hall. Rue watched her go.

Sera shut herself in the bathroom stall on the second floor. She sat on the toilet, her face red. Serafine unbuttoned her skirt, seeing her new appendage stretching her cotton panties. It frankly felt so tightly constricted by them that it hurt. She moved her panties down, seeing her cock erupt from within.

It looked remarkably different from before. In fact, it looked almost identical to one of her toys back home. It didn't even look like a human dick, but was blue and had raised bumps along its sides. Sera touched it, and it felt... strange. Giving it a squeeze, Sera found it both firm and strangely flexible. It really was just like that toy.

Sera let out a soft moan as she rubbed it. She knew nobody ever came to this bathroom, since it was almost exclusively used for hookups. If the door was shut, nobody would come in, though she locked the stall anyway. Her cock was warm in her hand as she stroked it.

It was embarrassing to be masturbating like this, but she'd been so horny since her second class that she couldn't even write down her notes. Now though, she was using her right hand to stroke it while fondling her her breasts through her shirt. Her cock, despite looking identical to her DP toy, was very much real and it felt amazing. Sera moaned softly again as she rubbed the head with her palm.

She jumped when there was a knock on the stall door. "So this is why you left me with Doctor Snore? You little slut you~" Renni's voice came from the other side. Sera froze as the door wiggled and suddenly opened. The petite twenty-one year old grinned as she caught Sera red-handed. "Oh wow, I have that exact same one! You naughty bitch you~"

Renni moved closer, putting her hand on Sera's. Renni grinned as she moved Sera's hand up and down. "What are you doing?!" Sera hissed, but moaned in response to Renni's actions. The short girl suddenly sat down on Sera's legs, spreading her own as she straddled Sera. The cock between them was now in her hands as Renni moved her hands up and down, bending it to rub it against Renni's pussy.

"Oh, come on, Sera. You can't just masturbate alone in here. Why do you get to get off but I don't? Besides... I know you look at my ass whenever we leave class. You've wanted to fuck me for a while, right?" Renni laughed as she slid herself onto the 'dildo' coming out of Sera's panties. Renni never wore any under her skirt, so it was easy to slip in. "Oh wow... I think yours might be a bit thicker than mine, geez. Oh fuck that feels good."

Serafine blushed, trying not to moan as she felt her friend's wet and hot pussy around her cock. Renni moved her hips, starting to ride the cock as she put her hands on Sera's shoulders. After a minute, Sera's hands were on Renni's ass and her tongue in her mouth as they fucked, Sera standing up and holding Renni against the wall. Renni's legs were wrapped around Sera as they fucked, and Sera groaned in pleasure as she felt Renni climax twice.

But this wasn't enough for the nineteen year old, so she roughly put Renni down and turned her around. Renni moaned loudly as Sera began to pound her from behind, her thick ass bouncing every time Sera slapped her hips against it. Sera moaned more as she pulled on Renni's hair, making the short girl arch her back as they fucked. Finally, Sera let out a groan as she came inside Renni. Renni panted as Sera gave her several more thrusts before slowly pulling out. She blushed as cum leaked down Renni's leg.

"H-holy fuck... That was... amazing, Sera. Bit quick, but damn... I take it back, yours is nothing like mine. I had no idea there was a strap-on one that came... Fuck, I can feel it all. Damn, what did you use? It feels just like the real shit, but like... way more." Renni didn't bother standing back up, her arms against the stall as she caught her breath. She wiggled her ass against Sera's crotch, feeling that thick member still. Her clothes were completely disheveled, her skirt around one ankle, but she didn't care.

Sera, however, leaned into her friend, grinding on her ass and slit. Her panties were somewhere on the floor, her skirt having been kicked out under the stall divider. She reached around, bending over Renni as she hugged her from behind.

Renni laughed, reaching back to slap Serafine's ass. She paused, tensing under Sera when she did. Then, she jerked, twisting out of Serafine's embrace to look at her friend. With her skirt and panties gone, there was no avoiding seeing the cock that had just fucked her. It was still half-stiff, but it looked different. It was... a real cock. Fleshy, circumcised and slightly veiny.

"Y-you... You're a futa!?"