Demon-Touched Ch. 03

Story Info
Fallout from Serafine and Renni's time in the bathroom.
2.4k words
4.5
10.3k
28

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Serafine blushed and hid her face behind her hands, backing away from her best friend.

Fuck, she thought, what am I going to do? What'll she think of me now? What if Renni hates me?

Click.

Serafine stiffened at the out of place sound. She parted her fingers, seeing Renni standing in front of her with a cellphone in her hands and a wicked grin on her face.

"Wh-what are you doing!?" Sera asked, embarrassed all over again.

Renni's grin broadened. "Oh, you know. Some incentive is all. I wonder what people would say if they saw this?"

Serafine felt a wave of cold through her veins. She paled as she reached out for the phone, but Renni kept it away. "D-delete that! Please, you can't show that to anyone, Renni! Come on, this isn't funny."

But the short girl simply wiggled out of the stall, her skirt back up around her hips, though her top was a mess and her hair wild. "No way, Sera! Tell you what, if you don't want anyone to see these, you gotta give me that dick whenever I want it. That's pretty fair, isn't it? Meet me at my place tonight, m'kay?" Renni laughed, walking away.

Serafine fell to her knees, blushing in indignation and embarrassment. How could Renni do this? Weren't they best friends?

Sera bit her lip. Of course, she knew how Renni could do this. Because Renni always did stuff like this. Whenever a guy caught her eye, she'd do whatever to sleep with them, keep them around for a while, then she'd drop them. Whether they were with someone or not interested, didn't matter, Renni always had some way of getting them to sleep with her. And now Sera knew how that was; blackmail.

Sera punched the stall, then gasped as it hurt her hand. Eyes stinging, she stood and started getting dressed, cleaning herself up and washing her face in the sink. She waited a few moments before leaving the bathroom, heading back to class. Thankfully, Renni wasn't there.

Rue gave her a curious look, but Sera waved her off, telling the Demon they'd talk about it later. There wasn't much time left of the lecture, but Serafine couldn't focus on the lesson despite missing much of it anyway. When Professor Burkhard dismissed everyone, Serafine scurried away to the library, dragging Rue along with her.

The campus library had sound-proof rooms for studying in, though the glass walls offered little privacy. Right now, though, the library was empty with most people in lectures. Serafine slammed her bag and books on a desk, throwing herself into the seat and burying her face in her arms.

She felt so betrayed. Renni was supposed to be her best friend, but she was willing to hurt her like this? Sera rubbed her hands against her eyes, feeling Rue hugging her. Sera sniffled, giving the succubus a hug and feeling her rubbing her back.

"What happened? You and that girl were gone for a while and she never came back. Did you two have a fight," Rue questioned softly, sitting in a chair beside Sera.

Sera sniffled, telling the Demon everything that happened. Azareuleth nodded along, not interrupting, though she frowned. "So, if Renni spreads this picture of you, that'd be really bad, correct? So, rather than go along with it, why not pursue legal action?" Serafine tilted her head at that, earning a smile from the Demon. "At a minimum, this has to count as a Class A Misdemeanor, and could even be a felony punishable by years in prison or a hefty fine. What, don't look at me like that. Demons are all about rules, so we study your laws when we're young. We can't exactly go around making deals without being able to honor them or understand what we're getting into. Here, I'll help you."

Sera bit her lip as the two women began to plan how to handle this situation. Tonight, they'd go see Renni and handle this.

The rest of Sera's classes passed without much to note. However, she did notice several normally empty seats were occupied in her classes about psychology and biology. Rue said that Demons frequently attended human classes to learn in their free time.

Serafine left the campus around five, after telling her mom she'd be home late. Renni lived only a few blocks from the campus, in the student apartments. Serafine tried to keep her head down, but Rue walked straight-backed and ready, prodding Sera to keep going.

When the two reached Renni's apartment, Sera knocked on the door. Renni's voice inside said it was open, so Sera walked in, closing the door after Rue. The Succubus smiled, patting Sera's shoulder. Sera nodded, then walked into the apartment.

Renni wasn't in the living room or kitchen, but Sera knew where to find her. The light was off in the bedroom, but Sera pushed the door open anyway.

Renni was sitting on the bed, wearing a transparent negligee. Sera tried not to notice Renni's pert breasts or shaven nethers, instead focusing on the woman's grin.

"Wow, you actually showed up? That scared of what everyone will think when they see that picture?" Renni asked, relaxed.

"You're not going to show anyone that, Renni. I'm asking you to delete it, please."

"Hmmm... Nah. If you want me to delete it, you gotta be my fuck buddy for now on."

"I'm not going to let you blackmail me into doing whatever you want, Renni. I asked you to delete it because we're friends, but failing that, I'll have to get the police involved. I don't want to do that."

Renni stiffened, but gave a nervous laugh. "Wh-what'll that accomplish? It's not like I've done anything wrong!"

"Actually, you have. Using the threat of spreading sexually explicit pictures in exchange for sexual favors is a Class A misdemeanor, with a punishment of up to one year imprisonment or a fine upwards of seven thousand dollars," Rue said, stepping around to stand behind Serafine.

Renni paled, grabbing her blanket and covering herself, shrinking back. She started to stammer at the appearance of Rue, but the Succubus cut her off. "I'm Rue, and I'm helping Serafine here organize her case against you. We decided to come here personally to give you the chance to repent before bringing the case to the local police department, but if you're adamant that you did nothing wrong and consequently feel nothing for betraying your friend, we can go there now."

Rue, of course, has made herself visible to Renni. Her wings couldn't be seen, but Renni had no way to know that Rue was a Demon. Rue and Sera waited a moment before turning around.

"W-wait! I'll delete, right now, I swear! Please, Sera, you can't tell the cops, I'm sorry!" Renni shouted, scrambling off the bed to her nightstand, fumbling for her phone. Rue smiled without turning around. "See, I'm deleting it right now, Sera, okay? I'm sorry."

Rue turned around, her expression serious. "You need to understand that this behavior is unacceptable. Not only is it a crime, it was a great breach of trust between you and Sera, who didn't deserve to be treated that way by her best friend." Renni's eyes watered, but her saving grace came from Sera, who hugged her. Everything was going exactly as they planned.

"You were never going to show anyone that picture, were you? Even if I didn't show up, you would have deleted it. You only said that because you thought you had to trick me into sleeping with you again, am I right?"

Renni stiffened, but then started crying, hugging Sera tightly and apologizing repeatedly. Rue smiled, leaning against the door. Everything was exactly as she thought. Once Sera had told her about Renni's personality and long list of ex boyfriends and fuck buddies, she had a feeling the girl was used to feeling she needed to manipulate people into doing what she wanted.

There were plenty of Demons just like that.

But, Renni did need to be taught a lesson. Serafine stepped away from Renni, frowning. The short girl looked completely different from the cocky woman she'd been a few minutes ago. But, she needed to realize that she couldn't manipulate her friends into sex.

Sera and Renni spent the next half hour talking, Rue sitting quietly in the kitchen to give the two time to talk. As the light through the window grew dimmer, Rue stood up and went to the bedroom to fetch Sera so they could leave.

Inside, she found Renni and Sera on the bed, their hands in each others' hair. The two were kissing so passionately they hadn't noticed Rue coming in. Serafine had her hands under the negligee, caressing Renni's supple breasts, while Rue stroked the impressive cock between Sera's legs.

Rue watched the two as Sera moved on top of Renni, pushing her cock into the petite woman, stilling kissing her friend. Rue wore a wry smile before coming up to the side of the bed and suddenly putting her arms around Sera, groping the girl's breasts. Sera let out a scream of surprise, thrusting herself deeper into Renni in her surprise, who in turn let out a loud moan and arched her back.

"Really, after all that work today, I came in here to find you two fucking anyway? Well, count me in. After all, I'm a part of this too~" Rue chuckled, pressing her breasts against Sera's back, fondling the eighteen year old's smaller tits. Looking over Sera's shoulder, Rue could see a faint outline in Renni's stomach from the massive cock in her belly. The Demon was kind of impressed she could take it so well.

Rue pulled Sera's head back, kissing her lips as the Demon stripped out of her tank top and pants. Rue moved onto the bed, pulling the other girls' clothes off. Neither Sera nor Renni complained as Rue joined them, lowering her head to kiss Renni's lips while pinching the girl's nipples.

The three's moans made a soft cacophony as Sera continued to slowly fuck Renni on the bed. Rue moved between the two, kissing their bodies and mouths with a hunger only a Succubus could possess. She smiled as the short woman's fingers found Rue's pussy, Renni rubbing her and sticking her fingers inside.

Rue panted, enjoying the sensation before moving to straddle Renni's face, yanking Serafine into a kiss as she rubbed herself against Renni's mouth and nose. The demon could tell the short brunette wasn't experienced eating a girl out, but her tongue was pleasant enough.

Sera, however, was taking her time fucking Renni, though her tongue was delving deep into Rue's mouth. One of Sera's hands groped and squeezed Renni's breast, while the other went to Rue's. Out of the three, Rue was the bustiest by far, her breasts reminding Serafine of marshmallows, both soft but firm.

After a while, Serafine pulled out of Renni, pushing Rue down to fuck her as well. Renni, in turn, sat on the orange-haired woman's face. But unlike Renni, Rue was quite deft with her tongue, eliciting loud moans from the petite woman. Sera panted and passionately kissed Renni, both hands on her body as she fucked Rue roughly. Sera could feel her cock growing even while fucking the demon, getting much thicker than when she'd been inside Renni. But, her mind hazy with lust, she continued to thrust deeply into the Succubus, her cock leaving a visible bulge through her stomach.

With a loud moan, Sera pulled out, backing up a bit as her cock exploded onto Renni and Rue. Like the night before, she shot multiple huge spurts, far more than her body size would have indicated. Thick, hot cum soaked Rue's stomach and breasts, and even Renni's crotch and thighs. But, heedless, Renni laid on the Demon's cummy body, her mouth eagerly kissing her friend's cock, licking it and taking it in her mouth.

Sera moaned, hands in Renni's hair as her friend sucked her off, before Sera started to fuck her throat. She could feel Renni's moans around her cock, and saw Rue's hands on the brunette's ass. It seemed Rue had no intention on stopping despite getting blasted with cum.

But, Sera however couldn't continue for long without feeling another orgasm coming. She groaned, holding Renni's head down as her cock throbbed, releasing a torrent of cum down her throat while pulling back, giving the little slut a mouthful of cum and heavy facial. Renni coughed, struggling to get the cum down her throat as Sera stroked herself, panting and cumming more onto Renni's back.

Sera collapsed onto the bed, as Renni moved off Rue and laid against Serafine, kissing her. Renni was positively soaked in cum, but didn't seem to mind as she kissed her friend repeatedly, pressing her small frame against Sera. On Renni's other side, Rue came up from behind and kissed Sera as well, sandwiching Renni between them. Rue was gently grinding herself against Renni's ass, her hands on the woman's tits and crotch still as the three settled in.

Sera could feel the pitched breathing of her friend as the Succubus brought her to orgasm, kissing Renni with a sleepy passion. Renni twitched and shivered, cumming hard from the Demon's hands and humping. Unable to hold herself back, Sera pulled Renni back on her, pushing herself into Renni again.

Renni, stuck between Sera and Rue, felt herself getting fucked from above and below. The tall, busty orange haired woman had gotten a strap-on from somewhere and was helping herself to Renni's ass. Renni's eyes rolled up in her head as she came again, getting tag-teamed by the two women. Her back arched, feeling Sera's mouth on her nipples, cock filling her pussy, dildo pounding her ass roughly.

The three continued for quite a while, changing positions, but always Renni found herself between the two's touches and kisses. Eventually, the three fell into the bed, Renni cuddling Sera on one side, Rue on the other. Sera's cock, mercifully, had finally fallen limp, but not before filling Rue and Renni full to bursting and positively drenching the two. Who, in turn, got it all over Sera. While Sera found it quite erotic, seeing the two covered in spunk, she had to admit it felt pretty gross now that the passion was cooling off. But she was too tired to get up.

Serafine wrapped her arms around the two women, pulling them closer to her. She smiled, feeling Rue and Renni both kissing her neck and nestling against her. And then, she fell asleep.