Demon-Touched Ch. 03.5

Story Info
Rue leaves Sera alone for a morning.
1.1k words
4.38
5.4k
17

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/05/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Author's Note- I said I would finish chapters 4 and 5 by the 10th. As of this writing, it is 1 pm on the 10th. The reason I delayed so long? Well, its one part being an Essential Worker, two parts the fact that I just bought No Man's Sky and got hooked on it, and all parts pure procrastination. While this isn't a proper fourth chapter, it is something that takes place between 3 and 4, so I hope you enjoy this brief glimpse into Sera's morning. But for the readers, thanks for sticking in with me and Serafine!**

"What do you mean you have to go?" Sera asked, looking at Rue in confusion.

The two were in her room, a few days after confronting Renni. Rue had been by her side practically the whole time, until this morning when Rue had shaken her awake and abruptly told her she needed to leave for a while.

"Relax, I'll be back. I just have to attend some classes and talk to an old acquaintance of mine. I think they might be able to help us out with this," Rue said, leaning down to kiss Sera softly. Her hand was on Sera's crotch when she did, lightly rubbing the half-stiff member. Sera was still naked in bed, but Rue had fully dressed, and her hair was braided down her back.

Sera returned the kiss with a blush, but pulled the covers up over herself. "Classes for what? And help how?"

Rue smiled, standing up and scooping a small bag onto her shoulder. "Ever since the current Demon King came into power, its been mandatory for Demons to take classes that teach about other 'career' paths. We're not stuck with whatever position we're born with. Its how a Succubus ended up answering you instead of a Contract Demon. But my, um, friend, they know a lot about that kind of thing. I'll be back, though, so just relax." Rue waved over her shoulder before her form shimmered and disappeared.

Sera lay in bed, watching the spot Rue had been in. Her half-asleep mind was still trying to process that Demons could work multiple jobs, let alone that Rue could teleport.

She stared up at the ceiling, her mind blank. It was Saturday, so she had nowhere to be today. Her family was out of town, at her sister's competition upstate. Sera checked her phone, but the only messages were from yesterday. Renni wanted to hang out on Sunday.

Sera pushed the blanket aside, looking down at herself. Her body looked strange to her. Her small breasts, narrow waist... She was wispy in appearance. Until recently, she hadn't ever been kissed, never having dated anyone. She thought she was pretty average in appearance, maybe slightly less so due to how pale she was. But since meeting Rue...

It felt like a wild fire was raging inside her. She had hooked up with her best friend, and was fucking a literal Succubus several times a day. She felt insatiable, desirable even.

Sera reached down to hold the source of her thoughts. Her cock wasn't fully erect, but it was an impressive eight inches in length. Her long, thin fingers couldn't wrap fully around its shaft. Its size and appearance varied depending on whom she was with, and when she was alone, it seemed to change with what she wanted right then. Last night, it had grown so long that it lay against her breasts and Rue had rubbed herself against it until Sera came all over her own face.

Sera moaned softly, one hand on her cock while she massaged her breasts, thinking of what they had done together last night. Sera must have came at least nine times last night, to the point that Rue had asked for them to just sleep. Sera wasn't sure how she felt, knowing she exhausted a Succubus, an actual sex Demon. Rue's orgasms had been even more intense than Sera's, since her cock would shift to perfectly match Rue's desires.

Sera bit her lip, opening her browser on her phone and typing in a website she used to visit. She typed in a few key words into the search bar, and browsed the first page until she found a video to enjoy. This one seemed to be about an elf woman and some monsters. She blushed as she put the video in full screen and turned up the volume.

Sera continued to stroke herself, pinching and rubbing her nipples as she watched the elf seduce a half-giant man. She used one hand to fumble with a box she had bought two days ago, but hadn't used. She tore a condom open with her teeth, spitting out the plastic as she pulled the slippery latex out. She rolled it on, like they had taught in Sex-Ed years ago. Pinch the tip, and roll it down the base slowly.

This particular condom was a specialty one, a style that used special lubricant to create a cold effect on the man, supposedly to make the act last longer. She shivered as she felt the effect immediately.

Sera sighed, stroking her cock as she watched her phone. The video was apparently a movie, a full two hours. It wasn't strictly about the elf's sexual conquests, but about her being an adventurer who slays and lays monsters.

Sera masturbated, rubbing her cock faster during sex scenes, and slowly during the brief periods of action. Her small breasts were turning red from her hand marks and rubbing them, but she felt like she was on fire.

Sera whimpered as the video started to lose her interest and she changed to a compilation video. She was nearly finished with a third video when she couldn't hold herself back any longer.

Sera's back arched as she climaxed, both hands on her breasts as her cock throbbed. The condom stretched, her cock cumming hard. Sera looked down at herself as she felt the condom swell, forming a large balloon at the end that weighed down on her stomach. Her cock came so much that when her orgasm subsided, Sera could put her hand under it and lift the cum-inflated end up without touching her cock. Sera blushed, pulling the condom off slowly.

She was careful not to spill it, Sera tied the end and sat up. She held the warm latex in her hand, feeling its weight. It was around the size of a small water-balloon. Sera blushed and got out of bed, wrapping it in a bundle of paper towels and throwing it in her metal trash can.

Though she enjoyed the condom, which did in fact make her last longer like the box said, she preferred doing it raw with Rue. Rue's mouth and pussy felt so much better than her hand and some rubber.

With a sigh, Sera went into the bathroom to get cleaned up. It would be a long, boring day waiting for Rue to come home to her.