Demon Whorehouse Transformation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a mental picture began to form inside his head, he realised he really didn't want to know what was causing the warm, damp, pressure between his legs. As long as he didn't look, he didn't have to believe it was real. His captor seemed to have different ideas. Two more demonic hands, one black and one red, wrapped around his neck. Alternately hot and cold, they applied just enough pressure to manipulate him, without choking him to death, and forced him to look.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" A pair of disembodied claws held the cheeks of his ass wide while a shiny black talon began working its way in and out of his ass. It seemed to be thrusting more aggressively as he watched, and was steadily working its way farther and farther inside. As if it hadn't been bad enough before, the urge to squirm and struggle was unbearable now that he knew what was happening. Every instinct he had was screaming for release, but there was nothing he could do.

{Ah . . . the screams. I remember them . . . well. Allow me to . . . savour them.}

Suddenly, his body was jerked straight again as more than a dozen more blood-red and ash-black claws began appearing around him. One by one they wrapped themselves around a phantom void that only revealed itself to be a monstrously long, grotesquely swollen, devil's cock as the final claw took hold.

It took thirteen large hands to encompass the length of the red member. As he gazed in horror, Chris could see veins of fire pulsating weakly between each razor sharp talon. The demonic hands pointed the grotesquely swollen cockhead his way as they jerked backwards and forwards, masturbating it in perfect synchronization. Each stroke seemed designed to challenge his fragile mind to understand what was happening. The truth of what they were up to was sickeningly obvious, but he couldn't bring himself to accept it.

"No. No. No." He wanted to shake his head, but the talons wrapped around his throat wouldn't allow it. "There is no fucking way I am believing this." He couldn't even close his eyes, because each time he tried, the claws squeezed a little tighter until he opened them again. "It cannot be . . . it just . . . just can't be what it looks like."

"Kim! Where the fuck are you?"

*******

Kim was seething in anger. There was dirt on her hands and a cut on her leg. Her jeans were ripped. The sky above had become overcast, and the stone beneath her ass was cold. This was unacceptable. Somebody would have to pay.

She was startled out of her angry musings by a scream she felt more than heard. She spun around to face the house. Something about it made her so angry that she balled her hands into fits and pierced the flesh of her palms with her nails. As she mentally forced the twin fists to reopen, the tang of hot blood assaulted her senses. Kim's anger was only slightly appeased as she watched the blood pool around each crescent shaped wound before running down her hand. The blood dripped steadily until it was almost a steady stream of crimson.

As she followed the bloodstream down, Kim started in surprise. How she'd gotten there she had no idea, but she was perched atop an immense stone gargoyle that seemed to be soaking up the blood like a sponge. Confused and disoriented, she looked around, but couldn't remember seeing the gargoyle there before. Considering the fact that it was sitting right in the middle of the stone path that circled the house she couldn't see how she'd missed it, but here it was.

Here she was.

Come to think of it, she wasn't quite sure what she had been doing in such an old, abandoned place in the first place. Idly, one bloody hand began rubbing at the damp crotch of her jeans, while the other stroked a hard nipple through a shirt that suddenly seemed two sizes too small. She felt . . . passionate. That's the word she was searching for. She felt passionate . . . full of pure, unadulterated, angry lust. She hadn't a care in the world outside her anger, and not a thought for anything beyond her sexual fury of the moment.

Somewhere, deep in the back of her mind, a tiny little voice was crying out about saving somebody . . . finding help . . . bringing someone back . . . and coming to somebody's rescue. She didn't like that voice very much, so she told it to shut the fuck up. It was interfering with her not caring, distracting her from her anger.

Oblivious to everything else around her, Kim ripped open her blouse and began pinching and twisting her nipples until she cried out with pain. She was riding her other hand now, rubbing her pussy with the blood-soaked palm, even as she ground the back of her hand to an equally blood mess against the stone of the gargoyle. It hurt, but it felt good. It made her angry, angrier than she'd ever been before, but it also made her feel satisfied.

When her orgasm came, it came hard and fast, crashing through her body with all the subtlety of a train wreck. She raised her head and screamed aloud to the heavens, cursing the clouds even as she cried out her sexual euphoria. Suddenly spent, she leaned forward, placed her head between her knees, and let her forehead rest against the cold stone. A jolt of electricity ran up through her head, down her back, and into her toes.

[Yes. Feed your anger. Hunger for it.]

A strange voice whispered to her through the breeze. It made her bear her teeth in a fierce grimace of a smile. It made her angry, but she liked that.

[Blood and stone. Stone and blood. Use me and be used.]

With a snarl of rage, Kim ripped the blouse from her chest. She tore off her shoes and hurled them into the encroaching darkness. Surprised by her own strength, yet not expecting any less of herself at the very moment, she reached down and began tearing her jeans in half. The denim dug into her skin, bit into her flesh, and drew fresh blood where it scraped and rubbed, but she luxuriated in the pain. With a final explosion of fury, she ripped half the jeans down one leg and cast them to the ground, then did the same with the other.

The stone of the gargoyle was beginning to warm beneath her. She should have been light-headed and woozy with blood loss, but she'd never felt more alive in her life. Frantic, she looked around for something with which to soothe her sex. "Mine!" She snapped off the gargoyle's left horn with less effort than she'd use to break a pencil, then jammed it deep into her pussy.

[Yes. Vent your rage. Express your anger. Use it to feed your desire.]

Kim was muttering like a madwoman as she ground herself against the gargoyle. She reached down, wiped her hand in the pussy juices that were now dripping from her like a sexual faucet, and then licked it clean. She tasted of blood and cum and old stone. She liked it, but she was craving more.

[More. Give it to me. Take it from me.]

"Shut up." She growled to drown out the voice, sounding more like a rabid dog than the innocent young woman she'd been less than an hour ago. That's when she noticed that her blood and cum were no longer being absorbed by the gargoyle. Instead, they were defying gravity by running up and over its head, before dripping down its face.

When she looked down and saw where the stream ended, she smiled.

*******

Chris was in mid-scream, with his mouth open wide, when all thirteen claws froze in mid-stroke and the grotesquely-swollen, horse-sized cock opened up with an absolute torrent of cum.

Even in his weakened, paralysed state, it was impossible for Chris NOT to feel the gallons of hot, viscous cum splattering all over him. Each drop burned like acid. It felt as if it were eating away at his very soul. Within seconds, he was a steaming, stinking mess of white -- and the still-erupting head was being pushed closer! Of course, his first instinct was to scream, but the terror of accidentally tasting that any more of that inhuman seed was far worse than the horror of feeling it coating his flesh.

{What . . . no screams . . . no cries for mercy? Well . . . soon enough.}

To his surprise, instead of intensifying their perverted attack, the thirteen talons released their hold and the demonic cock disappeared before his very eyes. He sensed they were waiting for something, toying with him perhaps, but the feel of all that sperm running down his body made it hard to concentrate on anything else. It was a creepy, aching, sickeningly ticklish sensation. Hot, white goo slid across his quivering flesh. The worst part was, only the thickest, heaviest globs were actually falling to the floor, leaving him with a viscous white coating.

With a violent shudder, he reached up to wipe away the seal of semen plastered across his lips -- and froze.

"I . . . I can move." Amazed, he wiggled his fingers before his face and actually laughed. As bizarre as it seemed, the torrent of burning, inhuman cum seemed to have some kind of healing property to it.

That glimmer of false hope was precisely what his unseen captor was waiting for. The disembodied claws holding his right arm tightened their grip again, and then tore his hand away from his face. While he was still reeling from the pain, the one around his neck began pressing against the back of his head, forcing his chin into his chest.

He was staring down at a sickening mess of white when the thirteen hands closed ranks once again and the same red, fire-veined cock appeared between his legs.

"Argggghhhhhhhh!" A pained scream was torn from his throat as that cock was quickly, brutally pressed into his ass. "Aaaaiiiiieeeeeeee!" Another scream exploded from his lips as he literally felt himself being impaled on the demonic monstrosity. It felt as if it were pressing its way past his bowels and into stomach. Even as he began sobbing uncontrollably, he fully expected to feel it creeping up his throat to emerge from his mouth.

{Yes . . . the screams. They . . . are what . . . he . . . savour.}

This time, when the cock exploded, it was buried deep inside him. His entire body shuddered and pulsed with each spurt. If it hadn't been for the talons that still had hold of his arms, legs, and throat, he would have been flailing around in mid-air, thrashing and bouncing against a torrent of demonic semen that his body should not have been able to contain.

What was, perhaps, most disturbing to Chris, though, was the calming sensation that seemed to be emanating from the deepest part of himself . . . from the point within him where the cock had first begun erupting.

Once again, when the claws let go, the cock disappeared. When it did, a gallon of cum poured out ass. Chris could hear the sickening 'slop' of it drooling and dripping out to splash upon the rough stone floor.

While he was still suffering the shame of his unnatural ejaculation enema, twelve of the thirteen claws paired off, to wrap themselves around six new, equally evil looking cocks. Although not as large as the first one -- they were only (only?) nine inches long -- they were still as hard and as thick. Two of them were pressed towards his chest, where their piss-slits latched onto his cold, hardened nipples.

At the same time, two more were pressed against his shrivelled balls, while one pressed against the head of his cock. As he watched, the piss-slit of the demonic cock between his legs opened wide and gorged itself on his limp member. It literally began devouring him, swallowing his manhood, in weird, jerky thrusts.

"Unnnngggghhhhh!"

The last horse-sized cock was pressed against his lips. Chris knew what was coming next, but there was nothing he could do to stop it. To be entirely honest, and he did not like how confused he was about this, he wasn't sure he wanted to stop it. Suddenly, it was in his mouth and halfway down his throat before he could even glimpse the blood-red blur of its movement. He didn't remember opening his mouth, but here it was inside him.

Chris immediately began gagging and choking on the huge invader. Within seconds, he felt a sickening quiver across his tongue as it immediately began spewing its seed directly down his throat. He tried to grab a hold and yank it out, but the claws wrapped around his arms would allow no such thing.

{Drink up. There's plenty more . . . to come.}

The fiery torrent of cum continued burning its way down his throat, filling his stomach until it began swelling beyond belief. He was starting to look like a pregnant bitch in heat, but suddenly that seemed to be the least of his worries. The unholy fire was spreading throughout his entire body, fed by the rest of his demonic rapists. The two that had seized upon his nipples were literally spewing their seed into his chest, pumping him with hot cum until his flesh swelled into a pair of ridiculously ample breasts.

As for the cocks down below, the two that had been kissing his balls were now firing creamy white jets against them, forcing his testicles to retreat back into his body, as if puberty were being reversed. The worst part, though, had to be the blood-red sheath now almost entirely wrapped around his cock.

How he was able to distinguish one moist, fiery internal explosion from another he had no idea. All he knew is that the attack on his manhood had biological sirens screaming inside his head, drawing his attention to its impossible invasion. Even though it was wrapped around his manhood, the blood-red cock was cumming hard. Chris could feel the searing semen exploding against the head of his cock, gradually forcing it back into his body with every spurt.

"Ahhh . . . ohhhh . . . ahhhhhhh . . ."

He cried out around his mouthful of ebony flesh. His senses were in complete overload, bombarding his brain with impossible sensations. While he should have been insane with terror, Chris began to suspect he was suffering from another kind of insanity altogether.

He wasn't beginning to enjoy it, but he was beginning to crave it.

Eyes wide, he began moaning as he squirmed against his bonds, but the talons weren't about to let him go now. His stomach was still expanding; his chest continued to swell to pornographic proportions; and the cocks that weren't inside him were bathing him with their seed. He could sense the moment of absolute violation almost upon him.

"UNNNNNGGH . . . AAHHHHHH . . . AAAAIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

As he felt the horse-size cock between his legs plunge its blood-red, cum-spewing head into the fleshy hole where his cock had once been, he snapped. What was left of the old Chris retreated into a private little corner of his brain and cowered in the darkness. Far too much had happened to him, far too quickly, and there was no way anybody could be expected to cope with such extreme humiliation and remain sane. He knew it was wrong, was certain of his status as victim, so how could he crave it so much?

{Yes . . . good . . . more emptiness for him . . . to fill.}

*******

Although not technically a virgin -- Billy Scott had taken her all the way once, although he'd been unable to finish -- Kim had never been a sexual person. Shy and timid as she was, the depths of her passion had always scared her. She wasn't easily aroused, but that was entirely a mental limitation. Physically, her body had always been quick to give into stimulation, and equally quick to reach climax. The loss of control that came over her with each climax had always terrified her, though, which is why she resisted it.

Until now.

She had never before hungered for anything like she hungered for the gorgeous stone cock of the gargoyle below. It was easily as long and as thick as her forearm, with a slight curve. It looked hard, cold, and rough, the stone flesh marked by years of exposure. The way it was pitted and cracked in places promised an equally rough fuck, but she had to have it.

"I want it."

Naked and covered in goose bumps from the cold, Kim somersaulted backwards over the gargoyle's head and dropped to her knees. She began worshipping the cock with her hands, stroking it to life, and feeding it with her blood and her cum. The stone was already warming to her touch, responding to her life-giving essences, but she forced herself to wait.

It was hard. The need deep inside her ached so much, but she denied it. She had to make herself angry before she could allow herself to enjoy it.

[Yes. Let your anger build. Let it give you strength.]

Kim let her hands freeze upon the cock. "What do you want from me?"

[Continue.]

"No." She didn't like feeling used. She never had. It was one of the few things in life that could bring her to anger. "Why did you bring me here? What is the price of this lust?"

The voice didn't respond with words. Instead, it bombarded her mind with images. She watched Chris being violated by the demon cocks and became furious. She watched his transformation into Chrissie and became furiously aroused. She watched him give birth to a fiery demon monstrosity, and her fury mounted. She watched the demon use Chrissie to breed more, and she began to feel nervous. She watched the world descend into chaos and began to tremble with fear.

"Stop," she cursed. "That's your fear, not mine." Kim grabbed onto the gargoyle's wings and used them to lift herself into position. She lowered herself down, until the top of the stone cock was just kissing the lips of her pussy, and she stopped. "I don't like feeling afraid. Give me back my anger."

Her mind was bombarded with new images. She saw herself straddling Chrissie, forcing the demon-spawning bitch to suck on her tits, and she felt the fear fade. She saw her own breast milk leaking out of the sides of Chrissie's mouth, and she became furious at the waste. She saw the demon kicking and trashing inside Chrissie's womb, and she became furiously aroused.

"Fuck me." Kim let go of the gargoyle's wings and impaled herself on the stone cock. She instantly exploded with a soul-rending cry of both agony and ecstasy. It hurt, but it felt good. The scrape of cold stone against the hot flesh of her pussy walls was driving her insane. She wanted it to stop, but she also wanted more. It was the worst kind of violation, but it was also the best kind. Panting with lust, she began fucking herself on the cock, riding it hard and fast.

With a thunderous crack and a cloud of dust, the stone wings of the gargoyle came around to envelop her in their cold, coarse embrace. The felt rough and hard against her back, and she could feel the dampness of blood where they rubbed and scraped against her flesh. The pain pushed her to new heights of lust, even as it washed away the last remnants of fear.

As she continued to fuck its cock, the stone claws of the gargoyle came around to play with her clit. They pinched and pulled, twisted and tugged, until it began to grow beneath their touch. Cocooned in the darkness of the wings, there was little Kim could see, but she sensed what was happening.

The next wave of images erased any doubt. She watched herself hurling Chrissie onto a cold, stone floor and felt her arousal grow. She watched the look of confusion on the bitch's face, flitting between hunger and terror, and felt her own lust envelop them both. She watched herself kneel between Chrissie's legs and penetrate her with the cock currently being fashioned between her legs, and she cried out in ecstasy. She watched Chrissie's womb deflate, the demon inside fucked back into the nether regions of hell, and she lost all control.

She came around the gargoyle's cock. Orgasm after orgasm wracked her body, filling her with previously unknown sensations of pure pleasure. Blinded by the darkness, but driven by her newfound need, Kim wrapped her hands around the gargoyle's and felt her cock continue to grow and to swell. She wanted to cum, to feel the explosion of stone-bred semen against her tits and her face, but knew she would have to wait.

[Fuck him. Impale her. Please yourself. Preserve the world.]