Demona and the Burly Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He nailed her with his meat-hammer again.

"OH NO!!"

And again.

"PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE."

And again.

She was silent.

He held her close as his cock surged and surged again, planting his seed deep inside her.

They both lay panting, him on top of her.

"That's one," he said.

She was confused, "One?"

"Yup. It takes six or seven squirts ta empty me balls." He lifted his hips and pumped his still-hard cock into her again.

"SIX OR SEVEN?"

"I'm thinkin' yu'll be mushy before we're done."

She composed herself and said, "Only six or seven? I guess I should have known from your skinny little prick that you wouldn't last long."

He shook his head, "We'll be seein' who can last!"

By the seventh squirt, come was flowing freely from her well-used pussy, she was drenched in sweat and she was too tired to pretend not to be exhausted. She laid panting on her back, still bound to the bed. The burly man had flopped down beside her, cuddling her without untying her.

She woke to the sun streaming through the window and the smell of bacon cooking and coffee brewing. She was no longer bound and her body was covered with a light throw. She covered herself with the throw and joined him at the fireplace.

He said, "There'll be no hexing me now that the sun's up."

She shook her head and briefly wondered what he really thought. She told him that her family would be worried sick, and that she had to get home.

He said, "Eat first, then off you go," as his cock-fingers piled bacon and potato bread onto her plate. The food was warm and filling. It was more than enough to see her home.

Once she'd eaten he walked her out of his little cottage. In the daylight his little home was warm and inviting. At the front was a bed of tulips ringed in curious white stones that she'd walked past in the darkness of the night before.

She picked up one of the stones, hefted it in her hand and then slipped it into her bag. Soon all the stones weighed heavily in her bag.

"What're you doin' wuf me stones. Them's hard to find."

She laughed as she began her journey home. She looked over her shoulder and asked, "You think you've won, don't you?"

He was confused yet again.

As she stepped into the tree's shadows at the edge of the woods, she dropped one of the stones and shouted back to him, "These stones will mark my way back to you. I'll be back here sooner than you know, and then I'll hex you for sure!"

12