Demonbeast Invasion Renewed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What? he asked in confusion. What's going on? What's happened to me?

"Let me show you," answered Hilde and Muneto watched with her eyes as she ran one of her hands over her sleek belly. Muneto felt a pleasurable, pressing caress through the snug walls around him and he instinctively understood he was feeling Hilde's hand pressing on him. The outline of her hand seemed huge, and Muneto realized it was because he was actually very small.

That's-that impossible! he mentally gasped in panic and began to squirm against the soft, wet walls around him. He knew precisely where he was but his mind refused to accept it.

"Oooooo! Muneto stop it!" Hilde moaned and Muneto felt the mental echoes of her pleasure. The strange sense of experiences the blonde woman's growing arousal only increased his panicked struggles. "You'll start growing too fast if you...Ooohh!! ...you...make...me...cummm!!"

Hilde arched her back and climax and a flood of wetness covered Muneto's whole form. He felt his body respond in a strange, uncontrollable fashion, shifting and morphing in unnatural ways. The snug walls around Muneto started to grow very tight. Then he understood they were not tightening around him, his body was growing larger. Muneto realized something he had subconsciously known since he had woken up, his body was no longer that of a human. It was now more larva-like in shape with a pair vestigial arms below his bulbous head. His head was pressed down toward an snug opening in the fleshy walls around him down in the direction of Hilde's legs.

"AHH! Muneto! No, please! It's only been a few hours! I want to keep you inside me!" gasped Hilde and fresh waves of pleasure radiated from her thoughts. The vision through her eyes showed her flat belly suddenly start to swell up, inflating at exactly the same rate as Muneto's growing form.

Muneto could not stop whatever was happening to himself, and he was seized by a fierce need to push at Hilde, both physically at her soft, tender flesh and mentally at her aroused, helpless thoughts. Unable to stop, he flexed his body and then found he had more than just arms, there were tendrils sprouting from his form, the wriggling appendages started aiding in his efforts. Though Hilde's eyes, the snake-like shapes of Muneto's tentacles could be seen roiling inside her swelling belly.

Muneto pushed against Hilde's body from inside her while simultaneously plunging a mental shaft into her adoring, loving mind, making her cry out in surprised ecstasy. Hilde released more of her wetness in a flood that made it even easier for Muneto to slide lower even as he continued to swell within her. From the vision through her dizzy, half-open eyes, her belly was now bigger than a basketball.

Hilde's eyes also saw the trio of beautiful nurses were standing around the bed, staring at the naked, writhing blonde woman with their sexy mouths open in shock.

"That's impossible!" said the busty, blonde nurse. "The Yojuu-offspring should not be growing at this rate!"

"This is the first time Lady H's son has impregnated her, he should have remained in her womb for days!" said the gorgeous, black nurse. "His sexual power must be incredible!"

"Stay by the monitors!" ordered the redhead. "We must help Lady H birth her Yojuu-son!"

"Ohhh Muneto!! My babyyyyyy!" Hilde cried out, her hands clutching her taut belly as Muneto pushed his way further down. Beads of sweat had appeared all over her skin, and they were already dripping down her face with the magnitude of the strain she was experiencing.

A slit of light appeared before Muneto's eyes in the warm darkness, the light was shining in his real eyes not through the mental connection to Hilde's vision, and he knew what he had to do. The compulsion was too great, it was caught up in the unbelievable feeling of love he had for Hilde. He needed to see her with his own eyes, he needed to suckle her magnificent breasts, he needed to push his way out of her warm, loving womb.

"AAHH!! OHHH Munetoooo!" Hilde screamed, throwing her naked legs far apart as several of Muneto's flesh-colored tendrils shot out of her distended vagina and wrapped around her legs. They started to pull as Muneto pushed harder, Hilde's clenching muscles aiding him now even as she continued to orgasm with the experience of Muneto forcing his way out of her lovely, naked body.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Hilde screamed louder as Muneto's form emerged from her stretched out cunt, her belly deflated rapidly as he pushed his way out. His body was a monstrous, fleshy creature with a vaguely humanoid head and little arms on a thick, worm-like body. He emerged from Hilde's wide-spread twat with a gush of clear, glistening cunt fluids as Hilde fainted from an overpowering climax and her whole body went still.

Most of Muneto's transformed body had slid out of Hilde so that her belly was once against smooth and flat, but his lower part was still lodged inside her, disappearing back into her vagina like a giant cock. Muneto did not try to completely pull his monstrous form out of Hillde, lustful, alien instincts wanted him to remain partly inside her.

Muneto blinked away Hilde's sticky fluids from his bulging eyes until he could see the room was bustling with the busty, stripper-nurses moving frantically around the bed. The beautiful redhead was touching Hilde's unconscious forehead and gazing at the monitor over the bed while the sexy, dark-skinned nurse was holding her hand, trying to revive her. The busty blonde was between Hilde's open legs, leaning down so the vast expanse of her cleavage was pointed right at Muneto as she looked down at his warped body still partly inside Hilde's cunt.

"Lady H's offspring has emerg..mMMMFF!" the blonde started to say but her mouth was filled by a thick, writhing tentacle that sprouted from Muneto's glistening, little body and plunged past her sweet, warm lips.

Muneto had no control over the tentacles that started to spring from his larva-like body, one shot down under blonde nurse's tiny skirt and came up between her big, silken tits. It plunged into her mouth, joining the first tentacle pushing past her lips and both began pumping vigorously away. Other tentacles grabbed the other two women and lifted up their stripper-nurse uniforms so their skirts revealed tiny white thongs which were swiftly ripped away. Muneto's tentacles slid into their cunts, causing both the redhead and brunette to gasp in helpless pleasure, while a pair of tentacles rammed into the blonde's cunt and tight ass at the same time without bothering to remove her thong, making her emit a tentacle-muffled scream.

Savoring the moaning sounds and ecstatic writhing of the women as he violated them with his tentacles, Muneto instinctively started to drive them into dizzy heights of ecstasy, pushing them farther than they could stand. Muneto was still possessed by the alien instincts that had made him force his way out of Hilde but still stay part way inside her, and those malevolent instincts wanted to turn the other women into his playthings. But then he heard Hilde give a deep moan.

"Motherrrrrr..." Muneto let out an eager, alien gurgle as Hilde's body shifted around the shaft of his larva-like body lodged up her cunt.

Slowly turning his body between his naked mother's spread open legs, Muneto started to crawl his way up her torso with a wet, slithering sound, his tentacles never stopping their relentless fucking of the other women in the room.

The alien instincts driving Muneta were tempted to go back into his sexy mother's vagina, he knew he could shrink himself back down and disappear back into her womb, leaving her belly smooth and flat while keeping his tentacles stretched out of her wide-stretched cunt to continue raping the other women, but the enticing mountains of her DD-cup tits called to him. Muneto slithered his small, long body up his mother's smooth belly and climbed up those soft, pliant hills until he could clamp his wide, gaping maw upon one of her nipples. Muneto felt his mother's nipple grow aroused in his sucking mouth, and he began to vigorously nurse. When a gush of warm, sweet milk came spraying from her teat, Muneto drank it down eagerly and sucked more from her breast.

"Oooo!" Hilde moaned as the feeling of her tit being roughly sucked brought her back to consciousness. Her hands reached up and she hugged Muneto's alien body closer to her, pushing his smooth, hairless head against her soft breast.

The instincts that had taken over Muneto began to slowly as he nursed at Hilde's bosom. As his mental faculties returned to his human control, his body was engulfed in a bright glow. The tentacles violating the lovely nurses pulled out of their orgasm-wracked bodies, and the women limply fell to the floor with dull thumps, utterly exhausted. The tentacles retracted back into Muneto as the glow engulfed his whole body.

"Oh Muneto!!" cried out Hilde in delight as she clutched his glowing, transforming form to her naked body.

When the glow finally faded, Muneto had returned to his original human shape, a wiry, short asian male that looked like he might barely be in college. Hilde's hands were clutched in his short, black hair as she hugged him against her breast. Muneto's brown eyes opened wide. The alien instincts were no longer driving him and he pushed himself back in shock.

"Wha?? What the hell?" Muneto gasped, staggered back and almost toppling off the bed, frantically wiping drops of Hilde's delicious milk from his mouth and fighting against the urge to lunge forward again and suck more from her tits. He stumbled over the naked body of the sexy black woman and almost stepped on the nude redhead before he gained his balance. He stared the unconscious women bewilderment and embarrassed arousal at the nude form of Hilde stretched out before him. "What the fuck happened?"

"You are a Yojuu-hybrid, my darling Muneto," Hilde said, slowly rising up to her elbows to look lovingly at him with her beautiful, blue eyes. Even in his state of shock, Muneto was struck by what an incredible sight she was laying there on the bed, her breasts were pointed right at him, their tips of still leaking fresh milk. Her nipples were stiff and glistening, and around the right one Muneto could see the red outline left by his sucking mouth.

Hilde spoke as if they were having a perfectly normal conversation, completely comfortable in her nudity before him. "You've become a symbiont with the Demonbeasts from Quasar BHL5200. I am your mother-host, the only woman suitable to be impregnated by you and who can give birth to you over and over again. You are everything I could have wished for, Muneto."

"That-that makes no sense," Muneto stammered even though some inner part of him, that alien part of him that had induced to him to tentacle-rape the women who were laying on the floor, the part the still longed to suckle at Hilde's breast, the part that kept thinking of Hilde as his mother, knew exactly what she was talking about. That alien part of him wanted to grab her gorgeous legs, spread them wide open and fuck Hilde silly while sucking those magnificent tits from more her sweet, mother's milk.

Hilde seemed to guess his thoughts. She seemed light-headed, but her ruby-red lips smiled as she slowly stood up then unsteadily walked toward Muneto. He realized the stunning blonde actually a couple of inches taller than he was.

"Do you want to fuck me again?" she asked. "You're my son, so I know you do. I'm your mother so I want you to. Fuck me Muneto, fuck me so hard we forget everything else but ourselves. Fuck me until we both forget our pasts and we only remember each other as mother and son. Fuck me again, right now!"

Her breasts were heaving heavily and her alluring cunt began to drip with fresh stickiness. Muneto let out a groan as a potent desire filled him. It was not just the alien instincts this time, but his human side as well was being filled with a hunger for the sexy, platinum-blonde He felt an overpowering stirring of his crotch and when he looked down he let out a horrified cry.

The rest of his body was human enough but his cock was a huge, monstrous, eyeless snake with a fang-filled maw on the end. It was rearing in a monstrously huge erection with the maw dripping with streams of sticky fluids, hissing and rearing and ready to fuck the woman who had just given birth to him. Muneto realized his cock had been hard all this time but he had not known it and now that he knew he was so aroused, he did not think he would be able to stop himself. He realized he did not want to.

"Fuck me, Muneto," breathed Hilde, her big, milk-dripping breasts rising and falling in fresh excitement. "Fuck me, my son!"

"Fuck yes!" Muneto exclaimed out as he rushed to Hilde and pulled her to him, pressing up against her amazing curves. Hilde returned the embrace and she did not fight as Muneto pushed her back onto the bed. Muneto climbed on top of Hilde as she opened her lovely legs for him. Without any preamble he plunged his transformed, snake-cock into her eager cunt.

"Ahhh! Yes, Muneto!" Hilde cried out, clutching him close as he began to pump his hips with hard, ramming thrusts. His hands reached up to clutch and squeeze her big, full tits and Hilde responded by lifting her hips to meet his stabbing movements.

They kissed in a wild, passionate manner and this was something that, in spite of everything else they were doing, made Muneto feel a strange wave of revulsion. Their kiss highlighted the impossible reality that they had somehow become mother and son, and a horrible guilt rose up in Muneto but he could not stop what he was doing. Hilde did not help as she moaned and gasped to him as they fucked.

"AHHH!" Hilde cried out, burying her face into the nape of Muneto's neck. "Oh my baby! That's it! Love me! Love your mother as only you can! Ooooooo!"

Her words made Muneto feel even more horrified with guilt but they made his cock swell up harder inside her. Muneto could not stop himself from pumping deeper into Hilde, feeling the potent alien lust growing within him even as he felt the cum building in his cock as he fucked his gorgeous mother. He was unable to stop himself from pounding at Hilde in spite of the continued sense of revulsion, and he slid his hands down under her to grasp her sexy, squirming ass.

"OOOOHHH!" Hilde screamed as she was climaxed, her hands and legs clutching desperately

at his pumping body in helpless pleasure.

Her ecstatic cry seemed to echo strangely in Muneto's ears, and he began to hear other women crying out and screaming in pleasure. Visions of beautiful, naked women, sweating and spread-eagled began to fly through his mind, impossible to ignore. There were dozens, hundreds of them, all writhing in helpless ecstasy.

"Oh fuck! What's that? What's happening?" Muneto groaned against Hilde's head, even as he kept moving his hips and driving his pulsing snake-cock into her.

Hilde heard the distress in his voice even through her orgasm and she clung to him close, a loving mother soothing her son.

"What-what is it? Ooh! What's wrong-Ooo!-my baby?"

"Naked women!!" gasped Muneto, burying his face in the soft tresses of her platinum hair, but the visions kept coming. "Naked babes! Hundreds of them! I'm seeing them in my head! What the hell?" All this time he kept fucking Hilde without pause.

"They're the women...Ahhh!...you-you raped on Earth," Hilde said between her breathless gasps. "They were the ones-OO!-not suitable..OH!..to be your mother. Any woman you fuck...aaa..except me, will be evaporated and...oh, oh yes...sent to dimension you create with...ahh...your lust! Ohhhh. Bring them here, Muneto! You can do it! OHH! Do it for your mother!"

The latent, alien part of Muneto knew what Hilde was talking about, and he realized he knew how to do what she was saying. He drove his monstrous cock harder into Hilde's sweating body and rested his head against her soft, pillowy tits as he concentrated on the gasping women's cries in his head.

Areas on the walls all around the room started to glow with feminine human-shapes and they resolved themselves into a dozen naked, spread-eagled women. The beautiful, sweat-covered women were hanging from the walls, their naked arms and legs embedded inside the solid matter which had been pushed aside like clay when they materialized. Between their legs, the material of the walls had taken the shape of flesh-colored tentacles that were buried deep inside their gasping women's dripping cunts and glowing energy flowed from the tentacles and into their orgasming bodies.

More women materialized filling the walls with shapely sexy bodies of every kind of skin color, blondes, brunettes, and redheads, all of them buxom and alluring, and all of them dazed and delirious with pleasure that had been assaulting them non-stop since they had been first ravished by the alien-hybrid those hours ago back on Earth.

The room was filled with their ecstatic cries and the incredibly erotic sound combined with the sight of all those spectacular, nude bodies being tentacle-fucked made Muneto's monstrous cock to swell with increased arousal.

It was more than just his cock rearing up with renewed desire, Muneto felt his transformed manhood actually swelling in size within Hilde's cunt and his instincts told him his cock was not going to stop growing. Muneto struggled to stop pumping at Hilde before he became too big for the blonde woman to endure.

"Oh fuck! OH FUCK!" Muneto cried out in panic as he felt his cock stretch Hilde's cunt wide and grow horribly long into her. His expanding shaft had to already be more than a foot and half inside her body and it was still growing even more. It was too big for him to pull out now even though Muneto was able to stop his pumping hips with a tremendous exertion of his will.

"AHH! Oh, baby! Yes!" Hilde exclaimed, clamping her arms and legs tighter around Muneto's body when she felt his hesitation. "It's fine! AHH!" Yes! Don't worry! OHH Mommy says it's fine!"

"OH FUCK!" Muneta shouted, Hilde's reaction drove away any ability he had to stop himself and he began ramming his cock at her once more, only now the shaft of his penis felt as thick as his leg and there had to be a yard of it going into Hilde. He didn't know how it was possible, but looking down at Hide's beautiful, sweat-slick face which was blushing deeply with her ecstatic, yearning pleasure, Muneto did not care. He rammed even harder at the lovely, platinum-blonde, pounding and pounding her while his cock continued to grow until he was sure six feet of his slavering, snake-cock was impossibly going up inside her sexy, naked body.

"OH MUNETO!! OH MY BABY!" Hilde wailed as she was climaxed, struggling to stay consciousness against the overwhelming pleasure assaulting her. Every one of the naked women hanging from the walls all let out ecstatic cries as well as they were driven over the brink by the raw sexual energy radiating from Muneto's tremendous cock.

"YESSSSS!" Muneto exclaimed as he finally climaxed, shooting load after huge load of cum into Hilde's writhing body. Just like his shaft, more of it spurted into her than he would have thought possible for her to hold. He kept driving the entire, massive length of his cock hard into her, shooting more of his seed into her womb and he felt them join with her ova, fusing with them and once again creating that intimate physical bond and mental bond of mother and son.

Muneto could have let the bond continue to grow until he was enveloped in its energy and pulled back into Hilde's snug, warm womb, completely joined with her body and mind once again. But his eyes began to glow with a sinister red light, and an evil smile appear on his face as he pumped his cum into her. His human side and alien side both wanted keep fucking the beautiful platinum-blonde. Part of his consciousness was inside Hilde's impregnated womb, but Muneto stopped his essence from going entirely into her. He began to ram his still spurting cock at her tight, luscious cunt with greater force instead.