Demonbeast Invasion Renewed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YojuLord
YojuLord
48 Followers

Back on the bridge, Hilde and all of the bridge crew stared the spectacles like the ones with blonde and redhead occuring all across the medical bay in rapt fascination. The women kept still as statues at their posts but their generous breasts rose and fell as their breathing deepened and their nipples stiffening underneath their thin bikini tops. Every one of the women felt the stirring of powerful and revolting urges within them as they watched the blonde and her alien son relentlessly begin fucking each other again while the dozens of other women in the medical bay were also being driven to climaxes by their own monstrous offspring.

An urgent beeping cut through the women's cries coming from the screen and Hilde touched the console again as a message from Earth called for attention.

"Report," Hilde said perfunctorily, swallowing hard as she tried to quiet the excited beating of her heart beneath her ample cleavage. Another screen appeared showing a buxom IMO agent wearing a revealing bodysuit and head-covering helmet.

"Admiral H, this is Agent Isha with Agent Cee," reported the woman. "We have just located another human male who has been turned into a Yojuu-demonbeast symbiant. He has been designated subject Epsilon 0152." Agent Cee hesitated. "Admiral, the energy readings from this symbiant are Class VII," she added as though she could not believe it.

A gasp came from the women on the bridge and Hilde felt a shiver run down her spine while the nipples on her breasts swelled with sudden arousal.

"I will be down at once," Hilde replied, unable to keep a husky anticipation out of her sultry voice as she leaned forward, increasing her ample cleavage as she tightly gripped the railing. "Keep the symbiant in place until I arrive."

"But how Admiral?" protested Isha.

"Find as many Earth women you need keep him occupied!" Hilde snapped. "Provide him as many victims as you must to keep him there until I arrive!"

She cut off the transmission before Isha could protest again.

"Ready my shuttle!" ordered Hilde, spinning around in a swirl of her admiral's cape,

She quickly strode across the bridge toward the elevator, her high-heels clicking on the deckplates and her big breasts jiggling inside her bikini top as she struggled to keep the warmth she felt growing deep within her pussy from turning into a flood of wetness. The naked IMO agents in the medical bay had been chosen based on their rank to become mothers for the Human-Yojuu symbiants that had been discovered on Earth but none of the symbiants had energy levels that measured higher than Class IV. A Class VII symbiant meant that only one woman in the entire IMO was suitable for Subject Epsilon 0152.

Alone inside the elevator, Hilde leaned back against the wall, no longer needing to maintain the poise in front of her subordinates. As the elevator carried her to the shuttle bay, one of her hands uncontrollably rose up to cup one of her big, firm breasts while her hand other went down between her legs, rubbing her excited cunt as Hilde imagined she would soon be joining those women in the medical bay and she moaned. Soon she would become a mother of a monstrous alien hybrid and she was shocked by how much she wanted it.

End Part 1

YojuLord
YojuLord
48 Followers
12