Demonic Boon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What is it?"

"It's Greek!" Victoria said exuberantly, "and it tastes like Ouzo or Sambuca. How do you? Black licorice. It is a drink for a heady task."

"Oh," Siobhan said, taking the bottle from Victoria and staring at the writing, which was in Greek script. "What does it all say?"

"Well it says 'Aphrodite Pandemos (that's the brand) Dark Ouzo' and the writing around the outside has the names of some of the more decadent greek Gods and Goddesses," she explained. "Priapus, Dionysus, et cetera."

She stood up and gave Victoria a lingering hug. "Thank you."

--

That night the three of them sat on the stairs in the stairwell nearest Jenny's class. Siobhan reached into her purse and pulled out a roll of duct tape and the bottle of liquor.

"What? Liquor? In an academic building? Shee, have you lost your mind?" Bev asked.

In response, Siobhan broke the seal on the liquor and without even smelling it, took three long gulps from the bottle and passed it to Dani. At first, she thought she was going to regret drinking that much so fast; her throat burned and her eyes watered. But after a few moments, the strong drink hit her and she felt great. It did taste like sweet black licorice but there was something else in it. Something she couldn't place. Her body felt amazing; she could feel every inch of her clothing and the rubbing of her panties and her bra were turning her on very suddenly. She gave a little shudder and turned to Dani, "Drink up, Danielle."

Dani looked at the bottle nervously, sniffing at it, "I don't like black licorice."

"It's amazing. Bev?"

"Well shit now if we get caught we're all in trouble. All in, girls," Bev said, grabbing the bottle from Danielle and drinking as much, if not more than, Siobhan. Bev was a country girl and didn't notice the burning at all. She did, however notice that she was immediately turned on, like she'd eaten a couple bags of mushrooms all at once. She set the bottle down between her thighs and squeezed it up against her mons, shaking.

"Bev!" Dani said, scandalized.

"Oh. Um, sorry," Bev blushed a bit. "It rushed straight to my girl. This is some good shit, Shee. Where did you get it?"

"Me boss, Miss Malagasta."

"Your boss gave you arguably the best bottle of liquor I've ever had? Don't you dare ever quit."

Siobhan laughed and Dani stared at Bev and the bottle.

"Okay. Fine. I'll try it." Dani stated. She definitely did not want to be left out. She grabbed the bottle by the neck. At the same time, Bev clamped her thighs onto it hard and Danielle had to tug a few times at the bottle to get it loose. Bev grabbed the steps from the sensation in near ecstasy from just that.

Danielle noticed but didn't say anything, but Siobhan did and pushed her thighs together again. "I've been horny all day. I don't know if it's keeping Gerry in the dog house or the thought of finally confronting Jenny, but being mad makes me horny so I can't tell."

"Being mad makes you horny?" Danielle asked, still staring at the bottle in her hands.

"Why do you think i enjoy staying mad so much? Drink up Dani!"

Danielle put the bottle to her mouth and took a tentative sip.

Bev was having none of her nursing it and said, "C'mon, don't nurse it, we drank a few gulps. At least take two good pulls, Dani."

Danielle looked nervous but they were right; the booze was delicious and it was sort of making her feel good. She lifted the bottle to her lips again.

Bev grabbed the base of the bottle and the back of Danielle's head and lifted the bottle up another seven or eight inches, pouring it into Dani's throat. She tried to escape but Bev's hand wouldn't let her. She gulped several times before Bev took the bottle away.

"Bev! God dammit."

"Sorry babe, but you were going to be a little girl about it and this is ladies' night." Bev took a gulp and passed it to Siobhan, who took another long pull.

Dani noticed that the bottle wasn't emptying, but didn't say anything because she was suddenly the horniest she had ever been. "Let's let Jenny go. I want to go back to the apartment and untie Javon and let him make it up to me with a few hours of sex."

Bev laughed and put her hand on Dani's leg, teasing her. "Oh c'mon Dani, you know I can do just as good as he can."

Siobhan giggled and took the bottle, drinking several more gulps. Bev leaned over towards Dani and was about to actually kiss her when they heard the stairwell door open and Jenny walked through holding her Chemistry book and lab notebook.

"Oh. Fuck." Jenny threw her books at Siobhan, turned and ran back into the building.

Siobhan stood up and sprinted after her.

Bev and Dani untangled and followed Siobhan but didn't see them. They could hear Jenny yelling.

"Fuck you, Siobhan, I'm not letting you beat me up like you do your boyfriend. Why do you think he was cheating on you?"

Dani and Bev followed the voice and saw Jenny running around a corner with Siobhan some distance behind her. Jenny fumbled with her keys and unlocked the first door she came to and dove in, slamming the door shut.

Siobhan ran up to the door and started laughing. "You've made a wee mistake, bitch."

"Oh yeah?" Jenny shouted through the door. Dani and Bev ran up to Siobhan.

"Yeah, actually two huge mistakes. One, you ran into a supply closet and two, you left your keys out here. Why don't you come out and I can kick your ass like a civilized person?"

Jenny shouted back, "Fuck you, Siobhan. How about I call Gerry right now and have him come get me."

Siobhan laughed and took another swig from the bottle passing it back to Dani. "Yeah, give him a ring, lets see what happens. Come out here and I won't hit you, I'll talk to him too!"

The door opened a crack and Jenny stuck her head out. Siobhan gave Jenny a smile, reared back and punched her in the face, grabbing the phone and lunging after Jenny.

Jenny slammed the door and put her back to it, sitting down and keeping Siobhan from coming in. Siobhan grabbed Jenny's keys and locked the security deadbolt on the door, locking Jenny inside.

Jenny beat on the door to the supply closet and shrieked at the top of her lungs, "Let me out! Let me out you fucking bitches. I am not fucking with you. If you let me out now, I won't fucking kill you!"

This went on for some time, while her former friends Beverly, Siobhan and Dani sat together, side by side on the floor across from the supply closet door. In the night-mode purple-white light of the fluorescents, the three of them looked almost ghostly, their knees up, passing the bottle of liquor they'd gotten from Siobhan's boss back and forth taking swigs.

Bev was getting hornier and hornier and was groping Dani openly, her fingers massaging Dani's right breast and teasing her nipples. She leaned her head on Dani's shoulder and occasionally gave her little pecks on the ear and neck. Dani moaned softly each time Bev touched her nipple and was starting to get really turned on. She grabbed Bev's thigh and dug her nails in, holding her as she was felt up.

Siobhan was absently touching her own breasts when she wasn't drinking the apparently bottomless bottle of liquor. "What are we going to do with her?" She asked the other two.

"She deserves to starve to death in that room," Bev offered.

"The custodians will let her out in eight hours when they get here."

"Then we'd better be quick about the starving."

They giggled at this and without any prelude, Dani turned to Siobhan and kissed her, her tongue snaking out and licking her lips. Siobhan smiled and returned the kiss, flicking her tongue over Dani's, grabbing Dani by the back of the head. Dani looked like she might recoil for a moment.

"Let's go in there. I'm so horny. I want to do things to her," Bev said, "I want her to do things to me. Naughty things that she will have to keep secret."

"Are you saying we should rape her?" Dani asked, breaking off the long kiss.

"Let's offer her a deal. She services us, moves out and never calls us again and we leave her alone until forever."

"I like Bev's plan," Siobhan stated, groping Dani's breast that Bev wasn't actively caressing.

Siobhan pulled Dani to her feet and pushed her against the brick wall, pinning her hands above her shoulders and parting Dani's lips with her tongue, her eyes closed and kissing her with increasing fervor.

Bev grabbed the keys and stood up, giving Dani and Siobhan a quick grope. She staggered over to the supply closet door where Jenny was still screaming. Her pussy was soaked and throbbing and she could feel where she had almost completely wet her panties through. She somehow knew it was the liquor that Siobhan had brought but she didn't care. It felt amazing; her clit throbbed a bit with each step and it and her mound felt so large in her panties. She was fighting masturbating right here.

Bev knocked on the door and turned back to watch Siobhan and Dani make out. Siobhan's hands were in Dani's shirt and she could see her tugging at the girl's nipples. She smiled and waited.

"What? What do you want you fucking bitch? Let me out NOW!"

"You want out? Go sit on the other side of the room, your ass on the floor. If you so much as move towards me, we will knock you out and leave you tied ass-up to a park bench."

Bev heard Jenny shout from across the storage room, "Okay fine."

Bev smiled at her half-nude friends, who were now seriously going at it, pulled her pants off and unlocked the door.

The room's light was dim at best. Between Bev and Jenny was a narrow aisle between two large steel shelves. Jenny was sitting on the floor with her knees up, much like the three of them were doing just a short while ago. Bev considered feeding her some of the liquor but then realized she wanted it all to herself.

"Get naked, Jenny."

"What? Where are your fucking pants?"

"Get naked now if you want to leave."

"Why?"

"Because we're going to get what our boyfriends got, then you're never going to contact us again. You will move out, find another place and if we're somewhere, you don't go there."

"What? You want me to have sex with you?"

"No you dumb bitch, you're going to lick me down there and I'm going to cum. I wouldn't call it sex because there is zero chance of you getting off."

"What?" Jenny was starting to look scared. Beverly reached down and peeled off her panties while taking a long series of gulps from the bottle. Her sex gleamed in the low light and she swaggered towards Jenny.

"You agree to eat me and Siobhan and Dani and leave us alone and in return we leave you alone."

Jenny was transfixed, staring at Beverly's pussy. The parts of her brain that could be disgusted didn't exist and all she really had ever felt before now were numbness, anger and fear. The smell of Beverly's pussy was overwhelming all of this. Jenny looked up into Beverly's eyes and leaned forward, her tongue softly teasing Bev's folds. Beverly rocked her head back at the contact.

She grabbed Jenny's head with her left and pulled her to her sex, her right hand roughly tugging at her own nipples. She thrust at Jenny's face while holding her head in place and Jenny for a moment seemed to panic. Then taking a deep breath of Bev's sex, she submitted to her forceful touch and began to trace her tongue up and down her gorgeous pussy. Bev kept her pussy shaved, not for Thomas but because she enjoyed how it felt and now she was getting her investment back in spades. She held tight to Jenny's hair and forced her face up and down her slit.

"Fuck Jenny, if I'd know how good of a cuntlicker you were, I never would've started dating Thomas," she nearly yelled and was suddenly embarrassed. Where did that come from, she wondered.

In the hallway, Dani and Siobhan had gotten each other's clothes off and Siobhan had Dani's nipple in her mouth and was sucking at it eagerly. Dani in return was fondling Siobhan and dragging her nails along her big breasts.

Siobhan pushed Dani to her back and began to kiss her way down the girl's sweat-glistening body teasing at her navel with soft tongue-kisses.

Jenny and Siobhan started into their respective partners' sensitive buds at nearly the same time, but Bev had consumed much more of the liquor than Dani had. As Dani writhed on the floor calling out Siobhan's name and softly running her fingers through the English girl's hair, Bev was roughly humping her clit into Jenny's mouth. When Bev's first orgasm hit it was very specifically unlike anything either of them had ever experienced.

Bev felt her clit swell and part Jenny's lips, growing to the size of a golf ball and sprouting a broad pee-slit. Jenny's surprise caused her to pull away in shock, but Bev liked the sensation too much and pulled her cruelly back onto her swelling bud. Jenny complained for just a moment until she got a sip of what came out of Bev's clit.

Bev's orgasm rocketed through her and she fucked Jenny's face with ardor, tiny streamers of what could only be cum squirting into Jenny's face. With each squirt, Jenny felt less and less in control. Her will slipped from her slowly but unstoppably and after a minute, she was absently fellating Bev's clit.

Dani felt her clit grow just as Bev's first orgasm subsided. Siobhan was the only one with any experience with girls and she began to nurse at Dani's clit in a devastatingly erotic fashion. She looked up into Dani's eyes and licked her clit from base to bud. She swirled her tongue about it, then pursed her lips and sucked it into her mouth. Siobhan's hands caressed Dani's tummy and ass and the sensation drove the girl mad. When the first change hit her, she was completely unprepared.

Siobhan felt something different and was a bit shocked to feel Dani's clit suddenly the size of a short stout cock. Nearly two inches long, Siobhan sucked at it, drawing it into her mouth. Her tongue flicked across the slit as it formed and her lips gripped Dani's clit at its newly broad base.

The sensation caused Dani to buck her hips into Siobhan's waiting lips, which due to Siobhan's artificially heightened arousal drove her nuts as well. She pulled off of Dani's clit and wrapped her fingers around the base. Smiling up at her friend, she flicked her tongue across the top of it several times. The back of her addled brain was telling her it was a cock and her lips and tongue treated it as such. Dani loved the sensation but when Siobhan started talking with her insanely hot northern England accent, the dam broke.

"That's it baby, fuck me mouth with your sexy little thing. That's it, you like me tongue on the tip, don't you. You want to cum in me face, don't you Dani baby."

Dani's clit stretched another inch out of her mons and with a shout she started slapping the floor and shrieking Siobhan's name. She spurted something into Siobhan's mouth. The effect was different, maybe because of the liquor but as soon as Siobhan swallowed a bit of what was coming from Dani's clit, her own started to swell. It pushed at her panties and started leaking all over the front of them.

Jenny saw the scene unfolding in the hallway but her brain couldn't process it. She only knew she had an overwhelming need to suck on Bev's clit. She wrapped her fingers around it and started sucking on it hard. Every time a little spurt came out, Bev's clit grew a half of an inch. Within minutes, Jenny was sucking on an erect eight inch clitoris that closely resembled a very feminine, very thick cock. Whatever came from the first spurt that had wrecked her ability to process started to wear off, but her free will didn't come back.

"Oh god Jenny, suck me. That feels so goddamned good."

Jenny obliged but her mind screamed at her, unable to take control of her body. Bev continued to ravage her face, ramming her new cock into Jenny's mouth. Jenny held the base, teasing her vein with her tongue, staring up at Bev. Bev looked down and cruelly rammed her throbbing clit into Jenny's mouth, gagging her and causing her eyes to water.

Behind her, Dani had pulled Siobhan's pubis over her face and was taking her cock into her throat. The pair of them were mutually sucking on each other's increasingly large clits and every time one came, the other would follow suit moments later. After a half dozen rapid orgasms, they pulled away from each other and remembered Jenny.

Dani stood up first and her erect, stout clit bounced in front of her. She helped Siobhan to her feet and stood there watching Bev face fuck Jenny. She subconsciously caressed Siobhan's engorged, enlarged clit and grabbing it, led her into the storage closet, closing the door behind them.

Bev looked down at Jenny and pulled her cock free from the girl's mouth. Moaning, she grabbed a handful of Jenny's hair and shot an enormous gobbet of a pearly white semi viscous fluid on her face. She squatted down and licked it off of the girl's face. Her mouth full of the stuff she instructed her, slurring wildly.

"Open your slutty mouth."

Jenny complied and Bev spit her mouthful of the 'cum' into her mouth, then she slapped the girl's face and held her chin, smiling at her. "I think we're all going to fuck the shit out of you now, you relationship-ruining cum addict," Bev told her.

Jenny's mind screamed but her body nodded at the girls.

Bev continued to hold her chin, but lowered herself to the floor, pulling Jenny on top of her. She grabbed the girl's hips and pulled her down; aiming her clit-cock into the girl's sopping sex with perfect accuracy. She hilted her cock in Jenny in a single stroke. Jenny shuddered and struggled to hold herself up. Bev gave an exultant shout and pushed the girl's hips down hard.

"Oh fuck yes. Now I know why boys like this. Wow," Bev yelled.

Siobhan and Dani stood transfixed, still caressing each other. Siobhan started to move behind the girl, but Dani stopped her.

"I need to know."

"What, Dani?"

"Why he picked her. What he was getting from her. I need to fuck her in her ass."

Siobhan gave her friend a filthy smirk, "Oh Dani, you're a dirty slut and I love you." She kissed Dani, pulling her close and teasing her roommate's tongue with her own. Their tongues flicked against each other slowly in the space between their lips for several seconds before their lips met again. Once they'd started kissing, Dani held the back of Siobhan's head and pulled her against her, her lips parting and holding their tongues and mouths together. When they finally pulled their lips apart, they both knew everything had changed.

Siobhan walked behind Jenny and grabbing her neck pushed her down onto Bev's cock and leaned her over so her breasts touched Bev's breasts. Jenny complied and the rough contact appeared to have an effect, causing Jenny to have a small shuddering orgasm in the middle of riding Bev's cock.

Siobhan held Jenny down and motioned Dani to come behind the girl. She looked up at Dani and started to sloppily suck at her tip again, leaving a streamer of spit hanging down. Her other hand collected Jenny's own dew and spreaded it around her asshole. She lubed up the cock and the girl's bottom hole simultaneously, gently fingering Jenny's rosebud.

Jenny's mind, trapped on the inside was suddenly torn. Being this big of a slut, being fucked so hard, was one of her favorite things. However, these girls, her former friends, now hated her and it was only whatever happened to them, whatever changed them that was keeping her from being seriously hurt by the three of them. She made herself look back and up at Dani and Siobhan who were now so obviously enraptured with each other as much as they were with violating her. She looked at the cock lined up with her ass and she made a decision and submitted to them.

Dani pushed her cock into Jenny's asshole, grabbing her hips for leverage. She went in with inevitable slowness, watching with fascination as Jenny's little rosebud expanded and thinned and engulfed her girl cock. She stared down as her mound got closer and closer to Jenny's bottom until finally she was all the way in. Jenny was making guttural noises with two large cocks in her, seeming to have completely lost her voice.