Demonic Boon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dani pulled back out of Jenny all of the way and taking it as a cue, Siobhan spit on the girl's gaping asshole. Dani then rammed her member back inside of Jenny, causing her to make another loud gurgling moan. They did this several more times until Bev interrupted them.

"Oh fuck Dani I can feel your cock through her walls, I'm going to cum," Bev announced and Dani could feel the jets of whatever their cocks were spraying splattering around inside of Jenny's womb.

Dani started to fuck Jenny's ass with abandon, pulling nearly out then ramming it back home while Jenny weakly rode on Bev's cock. Ever since she decided to submit, her life had been one long orgasm. She couldn't even form words anymore, just guttural groans from the assfucking combined with little cries of ecstasy every time her orgasms peaked.

Siobhan stood up and levelled her cock at Jenny's mouth.

"Only one hole worth mentioning left, slut," she said and pushed her enormous clit into Jenny's face. "Look up at me while i fuck your face, you useless bitch."

"She's not useless," Dani said, "she's a great fuck toy. Maybe we should keep her around after all. Get her a collar, make her suck us off."

Siobhan laughed, ramming her cock between Jenny's lips, then got suddenly serious, "I think I'd like first dibs on that one though, Dani."

Dani looked surprised at first then terribly aroused. Without any warning she grabbed onto Jenny's hips and held her cock deep inside of her. She looked up at Siobhan and got a little teary-eyed, then trembling she filled the girl's ass with a torrent of spunk.

"Oh fuck this feels amazing. Jenny you're a slut and I really do despise you now, but you have a delcious ass."

Bev thrust up into Jenny and holding her cock still, she filled the girl a second time. "You know maybe we should keep her. If you two are going to pair up, I might want someone to keep me warm. Or at least that I can violate every time this thing gets hard."

Jenny was pinned between the three of them, with Bev in her pussy, Dani in her ass and Siobhan in her mouth. Bev and Dani were taking their time, fucking her first very rapidly, then taking long slow reciprocating strokes. Siobhan stroked Jenny's hair and every time she tried to look away, she would ram her cock into Jenny's throat and chastise her.

"Eyes up here, slut. Don't you try to figure out what's going on with your slutty bottom holes. I want you giving me the best blowjob ever. Or better, just take the best mouthfucking ever." Siobhan worked her hips, her bottom jiggling, as her cock pounded Jenny's face.

Bev put her hands on top of Dani's and latching her lips onto one of Jenny's nipples, she rammed her cock deep inside of Jenny and held it. Jenny started to convulse with a massive orgasm, her body shaking and her hips pumping down onto the pair of cocks impaling her. Siobhan could feel her moans and cries reverberate up her cock and she smiled down at her slutty former friend as her two partners filled the girl's holes with even more of their unusual cum.

Siobhan held out the longest, finally dumping a load into Jenny's throat while holding her, gagging, down on her cock. When the three finally pulled out of her, Jenny slumped to the floor on her side and laid there, her openings spilling out cum.

--

Jenny didn't wake up until the next morning and her entire body was sore. She wasn't at her house or any place she recognized. Her stuff was haphazardly scattered in piles around the bed that she was on and her sheets were made up on it. A white piece of paper sat next to her.

Dear Jenny,

You're in your new place. We rented a room through a friend of my boss on a month by month basis. The rent is reasonable and you are paid for your first month. We deleted all of our numbers from your phone plus all of the boys' numbers. If you come back to the apartment, we will let you back in with us under one condition: you become Bev's sex slave. This is non-negotiable. To signify this choice, come to the apartment wearing nothing but a dog collar.

Best of luck,

Siobhan (and Dani and Bev)

Jenny read the letter twice to be sure of what it said. She got up out of her new bed and took a shower, scrubbing everywhere two or three times. After getting dressed, she located her key and walked out of her new apartment into the cold air. After taking a few minutes to get her bearings, she headed to the pet store.

--

Victoria Malagasta didn't like thinking of Tina as her Lieutenant, it sounded too military. However, that is exactly what she was. She was Victoria's right-hand succubus and she stalked into her office carrying the bottle.

"You found it?"

"Of course, Ma'am. You expected less?"

"No Tina, not at all. I'm just surprised that it was so quick."

"I have a person on the University's staff."

"You mean a thrall."

"I hate that word and its implications, Victoria."

"I know, darling, I apologize. You do very good by me and I appreciate it."

"You are always welcome," Tina said and presented the bottle to Miss Malagasta. The viscous black liquid had turned pearly white from absorbing so much of the girls' lust and rage. "750 milliliters of uncut hatefuck, a valuable and rare resource, Victoria," Tina said.

"It was worth the investment of my essence. The three of them are now bound as harvesters for us. An unsavory status, but at least I left them free will."

"Except for the part where you made two of them fall in love with each other, turned another into a human trafficker and all three of them into kidnappers."

"The love wasn't me. I feel badly about the unchanged one being collared, but frankly she probably deserves it. I researched her; she's a sociopath. Better chained than loose."

"You didn't manipulate them into meeting the sociopath?"

"No, Tina, I'm not actually evil. I just saw some opportunities and took them. And now I have three beautiful harvesters who will be able to siphon off much more interesting things for us."

"You have more of the precursor liquor?"

"A small store room full; I've had hundreds of years to accumulate the stuff."

"So when do they start?"