Demonic Brain Drain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then you made Luci and Robi's minds go pop!" Lucille said. Her smile was as broad as possible as she giggled away, "Thank you for making us feel so good!"

"Oh! Thank you!" Robin's smile was just as broad.

"You are both very welcome," The demon smiled back. A rumble of laughter spread through the remaining five, "But we can make you feel even better if you'd like."

"Yes, please!" Lucille squeezed Robin to her chest.

"My, an eager one... and what of you, little boy?"

"Um... I already feel good... but if you can make me feel better, then sure!" He smiled. The demon dragged a finger along his chin, and he nuzzled into its hand.

"Excellent. Please, stand and remove your clothes," The demon said.

"Huh? My clothes?"

"Of course. It will make everything far easier."

"Um... okay!" Robin pulled himself out of Lucille's grip, tugging his robes over his head. The air in the cavern was a little chilly, and his skin bristled ever so slightly. Soon his britches and shift had joined his robes in a pile. He giggled, rocking back his naked and forth on his heels. This was kind of nice. Why did he bother wearing so much clothing before? The demons were leering down at him, and it made his cheeks hot and his cock tingle. He loved the way they stared. Made him feel... special. Lucille bounced next to him, her massive chest and thick thighs jiggling and making him tingle even more. There was a faint metallic click and something heavy settled on his collarbone. Robin looked down, following the iron chain that lead from a newly placed collar on his neck.

"What's this for?" He asked.

"It is there to make sure we do not lose you, little one." The demon said. Another round of laughter from the others. A click beside him and Lucille hummed as she fingered her own collar. It looked kind of cute on her. He wondered if it looked good on him too. Robin cried out as a pair of strong hands grabbed him by the chest, hoisting him upward and carrying him to the edge of the plateau. A brief jolt of panic as the demon holding him leapt off. It quickly turned to excitement as the beating of a dozen wings sounded, the small group soaring down through the cavern to the great door at the bottom. The wind felt great on his bare skin, and somehow being held by such a firm grip made him all the more excited.

"Whee!" He said his feet touched the ground, "I want to do that again!"

"Perhaps later," The head demon said, ruffling his hair, "For now, allow me to show you how you will enjoy the rest of your life."

Robin cocked his head, watching the door as the demon knocked. Slowly it opened, and he was hit by a lewd symphony; wet slaps, lurid pops and dozens of voices moaning and crying out in carnal pleasure. His cock twitched into life, bobbing in front of him as the demons led him and Lucille into the depths of their inner sanctum. The place stank of sweat and arousal, so thick you could taste it in the air. One lilit lounged on a roughly-hewn throne as androgynous elven twins serviced his shaft. Another gorged herself on a multitude of enslaved members, her purple skin glistening with spent loads. Yet another had a beautiful brunette pinned under her, her spade-tipped tail plunging in and out of her slave's dripping cunt. All around a central, circular space, demons and their captives indulged. A few rock altars or tables stood on the perimeter, and it was here that the devil holding his chain pulled him.

"Ooh!" Lucille cooed as she was laid on one of the tables.

"So many people... did they all get to feel as good as us?" Robin asked. He gasped as a demon knelt behind him and ran its tongue along his arse. It was... strangely nice. He wiggled and squirmed.

"Probably!" Lucille said, "But who cares, right? Now we get to gulp down lots and lots of yummy cum!"

"You're speaking so silly!" Robin giggled. He gasped as the tongue slithered inside him, his cock drooling pre. "It's not like you at all."

"That's because the pink ray works better on smarty-pantses," She said, "The bigger your brain, the faster it shrinks. So, clever girls like me get to become master's dumbest cumsluts."

She leant her head back, opening her mouth wide with an inviting little "Aah!" The demon in front of her took hold of her head. He slowly slid his cock past her lips, down her waiting throat. The demon's hips quickly began to thrust, creating a wet symphony of near-gags as he fucked her mouth like a second cunt; the bulge visible in her throat. Lucille moaned around the cock, with the volume only increasing as another demon pulled apart her legs and slammed himself into her sopping wet cunt.

Robin didn't have much time to watch though: the demon slathering his hole pulled Robin onto his lap atop a stone seat, grinding his long shaft against Robin's arse. Robin squirmed, giggling to himself before the cock pushed inside him. The demon was slow, at first; helping him adjust to each new inch as it slid inside him. By the time he could take it to the hilt, his legs were quivering and his cock twitching. He was so full...! And the way the demon ground against that sensitive spot inside him... He wriggled his hips, whimpering as the demon took hold of his hips and bounced him along its cock.

Robin had thought that having his brain emptied of all his pesky worried had felt the best. That just being all empty-headed and giggly was the happiest he'd ever been. But now that his head was full of cocks and cum he felt absolutely amazing! He loved being a dumb slut; loved the feeling of having what little intelligence he had left being fucked out of him and replaced by a craving for more and more cock. No wonder Lucille had made him stare; this was so much more fun than his old life. No more worries or nasty thinking, just thick cocks stretching his tight hole as his little prick flopped wildly in the air.

He felt his own cock tremble and clench, spurting rope after rope of sticky jizz as his mind blanked utterly, only to be quickly filled up again by more cock as his demonic master pounded away at his pert little butt. His knees collapsed beneath him, and he felt his legs get pulled up to his chest, exposing his drooping member and stuffed anus to the whole room. The pace was animalistic; wild, rough, and so very, very good. The demon groaned, thrusting as deep as he could into Robin. He could feel it pulse and throb inside him; could feel the wet, sticky warmth gush into his body.

Almost as soon as the first demon pulled its cock from Robin's aching hole, another grabbed him and pushed itself inside. This one was thicker, and the near-painful stretching was terrific. Robin moaned gently as he was lifted from the first's lap and carried over to the rest of the group, his legs wrapped around his new lover. He flopped back onto the smooth stone and was presented with a perfect pair of cocks. Before he knew it, his hands were wrapped around them, and his tongue was teasing the tips. He mewled and shook as his arse was pounded. A female demon dragged her tongue down his stomach, swirling about his cock's tip and gulping down the sticky mess his orgasms had left. Another pushed away the cocks at his mouth and straddled his face, filling his mouth with her sweet juices. So much red and purple flesh; so much musky heat and guttural moaning.

It was paradise.

The torches and green candles flickered at once. And then were snuffed out as if by a single great breath. The demonic orgy paused, the darkness filled with concerned murmuring. Fingers snapped across the room, and there was light; Dozens of orbs of magical fire floating in the hands of the demons. They bathed the walls in a rainbow of colours, but couldn't touch the centre; that was occupied by a cloud of smoke and shadow. It writhed, growing until it reached the height of a man. A pair of gleaming golden eyes emerged, followed by a low, distinctive chuckle.

Something stirred in Robin's mind.

The great stone door thudded. And again. And finally, it shattered with an almighty crack, the rubble tumbling down the steps and crashing around the column of shadow. The archway was filled with a brilliant white light that forced slave and demon alike to cover their eyes. A few of the demons closest to the light physically recoiled, slipping down the steps and tumbling into crumbled heaps at the base. But the light did not touch the smoke-like darkness in the centre. As if defying the light it rippled and bulged, wispy tendrils solidifying into hands and fingers that reached inside the smoky mass.

One of the silhouette-hands lashed out, and a demon screamed as broken glass fell from his melting skin and tinkled against the floor. In an instant, the demons flew into a panic, clawing and leaping upwards as the shadow continued to hurl the glass bottles in all directions. They scrambled up the walls as the droplets of holy water burnt through their membranous wings, abandoning their slaves and lovers as they funnelled themselves through the great hole in the centre dome, like enormous bats fleeing a belfry.

As the last of the demons fled the shadows folded back on themselves, solidifying into a single, solid form. A tall, red-skinned man in a black coat and sweeping horns, his tail swishing gently as he surveyed the confused faces. The light behind him faded, heavy footsteps sounding as all eyes adjusted to the new gloom.

"That worked a lot better than I thought it would," Sigmund said, lowering his sword as he drew alongside Falkis.

"Indeed... I did not expect the legions of the abyss to be quite so cowardly," Falkis replied, lightly kicking away the encroaching hand of one of the more pro-active servants. "Back! I am not your foul master!"

"They're probably still experiencing some lingering effects from the mind control," Sigmund said, "speaking of which..."

"Heya, Siggy!" Lucille called. A big goofy grin was plastered across her face as she knelt beside the empty throne, her face and breasts still dripping with cum. She waved at them, bouncing on the spot while the two of them averted their eyes.

"By the nine hells..." Sigmund said.

"We ought to have expected such debauchery from her..." Falkis said, pointedly staring at the ceiling.

Robin giggled as he crawled over to Lucille, snuggling up to her warm body and letting his head rest on her soft breasts. He felt her arm curl around him and, even through the fluffy cotton ball that was his brain, he knew he was in safe hands now. Though... he did miss all the yummy cocks and cum. He idly lapped a rope of sweet seed from Lucille's chest, his cock twitching as her fingers traced up and along his sides. "Are Siggy and Falkis going to play too?"

"No, silly!" Lucille said, ruffling his hair. "They're gonna give us our brains back!"

"But... it's all cummy and empty? And it's really fun... Can't I stay dumb for a bit longer?" He giggled again.

"Poor boy always gets the worst of it," Sigmund sighed. He strode over, holding his hand out and over the two of them. Robin almost went cross-eyed as he stared up at the gloved fingers, cocking his head as they glowed with a faint yellow light. He blinked, and suddenly the haze was gone. He could think clearly, process everything. Like a fire had been restarted.

And he suddenly screamed as he realised he was naked and covered in cum.

"Wh-what the...?! Lucille! We have to... where are our clothes?!" He stammered, scurrying away into a corner and curling up into a ball. He could feel the demon's seed dripping off his skin, still taste the sweetness in his mouth. He spat and hurriedly wiped every inch of his body in a blind panic. "I-I was... w-we were... oh no, no, no!"

"Oh, you poor thing," Lucille said. He felt her hand settle gently on his shoulder, and for a moment, he looked up at her warm smile. Before realising she was still naked and returning his gaze to the stone floor. She chuckled. "Well, I'm glad the two of you could come up with a plan."

"It was mostly Falkis' idea," Sigmund said, "and we were lucky enough to find a stagnant pool I could bless to stock up on more holy water."

"If you two could dispense with this mindless chattering and lift the curse from the rest of these cretins, I would be most appreciative!" Falkis snapped as he continued to kick away groping hands. "Begone! My heritage is not tied to your vain masters'!"

"Sorry, but I don't think I have many castings left in me today. We'll have to get them to a temple to reverse the effects. On the bright side... at least we know they'll follow you," -Sigmund tried not to smile- "The sooner we leave, the better. I'd hate for us to get caught by an ambush in those tunnels while two of us are missing their gear."

Falkis grumbled. "Very well... let us make haste so that we can end this procession of nudity."

"It's not all bad, is it Falkis?" Lucille said, squeezing her chest between her arms and winking at the devilspawn. It was hard to tell under the purple scarf, but Robin could have sworn he saw the red cheeks grow darker.

Falkis led the way, kicking groping captive out of his path and muttering darkly. Sigmund was next, herding up the stragglers. Robin's eye darted about, looking for something --anything!- that he could wear. Or hold in front of him. Or just... cover his shame! His body was sore and cheeks burning.

"Come along, Robin. Unless you don't want me to buy you some new robes," Lucille said, turning on her heel and walking out the door. Still very naked, and with all her cum-covered curves swaying and jiggling. Robin's cheeks burnt red, and his cock twitched in his cupped hands as he hurriedly ran behind her.

***

Robin sighed with relief and hugged himself, revelling the feeling of being clothed again. His new robes were remarkably similar to his old; plain white, tied by a simple belt and with a mantle over the shoulders. And, just like his old robes, he couldn't help but feel like they had initially been designed as a dress. There was just something about the way they flared gently at the hips or hugged his waist... It had probably been a mistake to let Lucille help him pick them out. Especially since she had waltzed through the courtyard of The Last Stop still as naked as the day she was born, blowing kisses and shooting winks at embarrassed and interested bystanders while Robin had hurried along behind her.

Sigmund had taken the procession of slaves around the makeshift temples that crowded the base of the outer walls to have their curse lifted. Falkis had eagerly opted to visit their enigmatic employer, Mr Hemlock, instead of leading the procession himself. Which left Lucille and Robin to mill around in the great smoky hall of the Last Stop's keep. They waited to one side; Robin trying not to draw attention to himself while Lucille winked and blew kisses at any and all of the strapping young heroes and heroines who looked her way. Robin sighed with relief. At least, until he felt her warm body envelop him, her ample bosom pressing against the back of his head.

"You should have let me buy you that dancer's outfit," Lucille said as she draped her arms around his neck and brushed her fingers across his waist. Her new clothes were just as revealing as her old; everything but the barest of essentials was exposed by a short fabric wrap and loincloth, "I thought you would have looked utterly delightful in it."

"It barely covered anything!" He said, "A-and... it was clearly for girls..."

"Exactly," She breathed. The urge to curl up into a red-faced ball was almost overwhelming.

"Aren't you going to buy anything to protect you against charms?"

"Hmm? Why would I need to?"

"So you don't get controlled by a lilit again?"

She laughed. "What made you think I was being controlled?"

"Huh?! But then why did you let the monster... and the demons...?" Robin gulped, "You knew all about the thing's eye-rays... did you know what they were going to do to us?"

She only chuckled, slowly leaning down until her chin was level with his shoulder. He trembled as her breath tickled his neck. And then, without warning, she lightly bit his earlobe, forcing a squeak of panic from Robin's throat. Her hands slithered down from his waist, slowly tracing over his thigh...

"I-I have to go pray!" Robin cried, pulling himself from Lucille's grasp and dashing up the stairs to his room. He could still hear her giggle in the back of his mind as he slammed the door shut and dragged the dresser in front of it.

12