Demonic Lust Ch. 01

Story Info
Demoness gets action of all kinds, in all places.
1.6k words
4.33
20.7k
34
4

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story contains futa/futanari, lesbian and fantasy content and will eventually contain Female on Male sex. If that's not your thing, well, you were warned. This first chapter serves more as setup for further chapters, so bear with me. All Characters are over 18 years old. Enjoy, and give feedback otherwise.

Vrida's golden red eyes are closed and her mind is at relative ease, though her body is anything but; She is reclined on her ever-shifting throne as she is ridden by a smaller breed of demon, a Lucor. Vrida is nothing like her kind as she is greater, stronger in every way. Her kin are like that of the Human's Gods; power was inherent to her kind, it flowed through her veins as blood, waiting to be unleashed with a simple expression of want. Her want now, though, had little to do with her power and more to do with the little minx riding her cock as she screamed in pleasure.

Vrida flexes her cock in the little slut's cunt and smiles as the demon freezes, her pussy stretching with the mass of meat lodging itself inside her as she rode it. She was trying desperately to make her mistress cum so she could feel her hot seed explode into her willing womb. She craved the sensation of carrying her mistress' brood and had done so for many long centuries. She is Vrida's favorite test subject and takes full advantage of the access that privilege provides her. Though her mistress more oft than not had some new potion or transformative to try on her, she never protests as she knows the end result of each visit is to be where she is now: cramming every inch of Vrida's cock she can stand into her willing body.

The little demon cries out loudly as her mistress' clawed hands close about her waist and pull her down ever further until the head of her cock nestles against her womb. The Lucor's mouth falls agape as she is stretched almost to breaking and her mistress smiles cruelly when she slips closer to the edge of her throne and forces her cock into the demon's sacred core. The demonette screams one last time as she feels the heat of her mistress' seed battering it's way into her body. She looks down at her belly as she is filled to the brim and beyond, her hands falling to her bulging stomach as it expands, making her look heavily pregnant.

She is dumped unceremoniously onto a plush cushion by the foot of the throne as Vrida straightens up, glad to be momentarily free of her insatiable lust. Her long arms stretch high above her horned head and her scarlet and black marbled arms catch the light of Demil, the demon world's corrupted version of the Human's Sol. Vrida looked up and smiled at the way her arms looked: The color aside, her scaled skin was broken only by little barbs strong enough to deflect even the swiftest blade strokes, and sharp enough to shred skin.

They were not a commonality among her kind, the Ardene. Instead, they were a manifestation of her own will, of direction her mind gave the power coursing through her body. They were one of the smallest changes she had affected herself with, but arguably one of the most unexpectedly advantageous. Vrida stands from her throne and gives herself a once-over as she brushes herself off; She is tall even by the standards of her kin and reaches well over 8 feet in height, some of which came from her naturally spiked heels. Her skin is not smooth like humans as it's closer to that of the scaled dragons, long extinct from her lands.

She was proud of the lineage she bore, as the strongest of her kin came from the strongest pairings of other species and her Ardenite bloodline, regardless of the differences in size or appearance. Her hands press against her scaled skin as she slides them down her body: Her shoulders are abnormally large for a demoness, but it suits her frame and the support is a must for her sizeable DD breasts. She appreciates that despite their size, they sit perfectly on her chest. Her nipples are small, and match her areola as they sit centered on her breast.

Vrida's hands continue down her body as she walks towards a darkened doorway not far from her throne and it's high, vaulted ceilings. Her belly is flat and the barest hint of muscle shows through her skin in a way that only adds to her feminine beauty and her waist flares out in a hourglass fantasy of perfect sensuality. Her legs would seem to anyone watching her walk that they went on endlessly and the length of her stride did nothing to subtract from that ideal. Her ass is large, perfectly rounded and bounces with each step she takes, along with the swing of her hips. She opens the heavy door and steps into the room beyond to be greeted by the sounds of deeply sensual moans.

Her lips twitch into a smile as a Lucor steps towards her and caresses her bare belly, her face tilting up and her lips pursed in askance. Vrida obliges her and kisses the shorter demon, her own hands wrapping around the lusty thing and lifting her up to deepen their kiss. Vrida's long tongue snakes it's way into the Lucor's mouth and slowly down her throat as the demon moans, constricting her throat as it's forcibly widened by her mistress' prehensile length. Her body twitches with the pleasure of being blessed by an Ardene Elder and the purely sexual aura Vrida exudes as a natural affect of her bloodline and age.

The Lucor's legs wrap around Vrida's waist as she focuses on the tongue worming it's way deeper inside her. She can feel her mistress walking as she devours her tongue and wonders what Vrida has planned as she is laid beneath her on a soft cushion. Vrida extracts her tongue from the little demon slut's throat and smiles down at her before reaching over her head and taking hold of a small vial and bringing it into the Lucor's sight.

"This, my pet, you will enjoy." Vrida's voice was both sensual promise, and unshakeable command. The Lucor's body shivers as the power in her mistress' voice takes hold and forces her senses and body to change to Vrida's will. Her little toy for the moment relaxes and her mouth opens wide as Vrida brings the vial to her lips. The pink liquid within streams into the Lucor's maw and vanishes down her stretched open throat as it takes instant effect; The demonette's body flushes from scarlet to deep red as the potion changes her to cellular level and the skin above her clit morphs and writhes.

In a scant few moments, the previously smooth skin bursts outwards and a quickly lengthening bulge makes itself known; it's tip takes the shape of a mushroom and then splits slightly as it grows further, taking on the shape and function of a brand new cock, made for her mistress' pleasure. The Lucor screams in sudden pleasure as new nerves fire off all at once and her virgin cock flexes with it's first orgasm. Vrida smiles as she watches her pet cum with her semen sent flying onto the backs of other Lucors nearby, wrapped up in their own pleasured couplings.

Vrida's experiments that lead to this discovery were, clearly, successful, but she wondered at them still. Besides, no discovery was ever fully complete without all the data. She had to test it's variables herself. Vrida measures the length of her toy's new cock with her fingers and it comes to a satisfying 8". Nowhere near the size of her own, but well enough for now. She already knew it's basic functions work by the orgasm it forced on her pet, but the quality and amount of the semen she produced did leave something to be desired.

Vrida shakes her head and pushes the thoughts aside as she straddles the Lucor's hips and lines it's cock up to her pussy; Ardenites were not always female, and Vrida was lucky enough to be one who had both male and female sexual organs, which she had made use of plenty of times, though she never allowed her lovers or pets or cum inside her. She let her hips drop and felt the full length of the Lucor's cock burst passed her entrance and took it all the way to the hilt in one thrust.

She lets out a quiet moan as she takes full measure of the length and girth of the experimental cock with the sensitive muscles in her pussy; her kin were all born with heightened sensitivity and control of the muscles in their bodies, sexual or otherwise and took great pride in their ability to pleasure lovers, and themselves. The Lucor's cock wasn't overly thick, but Vrida could adjust that in later formulas, for now she simply focused some of her power into encouraging extra blood flow, which thickened the rod inside her. She rocked her hips from side to side and then in circles as bounced on the demonette's cock.

The problem with sensitivity being heightened is that Ardenites came quickly, as Vrida was about to. She presses her hands against the Lucor's small tits and squeezes them as she quickens her bounces until she can feel the cock inside her pussy throbbing. In the moments before the Lucor came, Vrida pulls off her cock and reaches down, grasping and aiming it back towards the girl's chest as her orgasm blows her load across her own tits. Vrida's lips purse. The limits to the girl's sexual stamina was largely lacking from expectations.

There will be further tests.

Let me know if this earns another chapter! I'd love whatever feedback you give.