Demonic Lust Ch. 02

Story Info
Demoness gets action of all kinds, in all places.
1.7k words
4.37
10.5k
13
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story contains futa/futanari, lesbian, fantasy and Female on Male sex. If that's not your thing, well, you were warned. All Characters are over 18 years old. Feedback always welcome. Enjoy!

Until such a time as she could get around to it, however, Vrida has other matters to attend to and pulls away from the clutches of the insensate demonette. She smiles down at the cum-covered slut and walks towards her lab, which is through another doorway set against the far wall of the room. She stops to admire the craftsmanship of the intricately carved door as she always does; It is not the usual rectangular shape of the Human's doors, nor the Elves', it is more a twisted version of both having the Elves pension for living wood, and the Human's strength of construction with patterning and shapes of both intertwined. It is made of intricately woven living branches of Ardenite metal called Tirite which move apart as she goes to walk through.

Breaking through her thoughts however, is a racket which resounds through the doorway back to her throne room. Vrida's brows furl together as she turns and heads back the way she came. The noise grows exponentially louder as she passes into the vaulted room and surveys it's black marbled floor; In the center of the room are two Kellit warriors, a stronger and smarter kin of the Lucor, and what seems to be a Human. Vrida's brows rise high on her perfectly sculpted face as she walks towards them, her long spike-ended tails whipping behind her in agitation and curiosity.

"What in Eldra's name is this?!" She calls. Eldra is the progenitor of the entire Ardenite lineage, and even the lowest of the low across the face of Ordion knew not to take her name in vain. The Kellit warriors' faces turn a light red as they pale in fear; Eldra's name and the tone of Vrida's questioning tone gave them no doubt of the anger Vrida was withholding. The larger of the two turns towards her as she stalks closer, her naturally spiked heels clicking dangerously.

"The Cauldron bid us bring this one to the dungeons for perusal on the 'morrow, Lady. Forgive us the noise in your home." His tone is deep and rumbles in his chest as he bows low, his grip tightening on the arm of the human he and his brother are escorting. Vrida's steps halt in consideration. The Cauldron was an entity that predated all of Ordion's demonic population, excepting Vrida, Eldra and the other Line's progenitors. In Vrida's mind, he was akin to a brother she never had. The fact that he wants this human instantly piques her interest and she looks to the Kellit's prisoner.

The Human is a slight thing and far shorter than Vrida, but the woman was stunningly sexy and even Vrida's practiced eye found much to appreciate; Her long red hair fell to her waist which flared out like a mother's hips, which lead into long pale legs and slim, soft feet. Her belly is toned and her breasts voluptuous, sitting perfectly on her chest with their pink nipples. She wore only the tattered remains of an already ragged shirt and hide leggings. Vrida licks her lips as she eyes the Human, but returns her gaze to the Kellit.

"I'll take her off your hands and deliver her personally then." She says, stepping towards the woman. The Kellit warriors shift back with a tightening of their lips. Vrida's power lashes out of it's own accord, smashing into the chest of the males in tendrils of semi-visible red and black and sending them flying away from the woman. The vaulted throne room darkens as Vrida seems to grow larger by the pressure and strength of her power alone as she towers over the Kellit, her visage twisted by disbelief and rage.

"You DARE resist me, in my own home?!" She screams, grabbing one of the Kellit by the ankle with a clawed hand. She drags him backwards towards her and he's skin pales to a pinkish color as fear overwhelms his senses.

"I'll show you what happens when you disobey an Ardenite, let alone an Elder." She growls, her hand leaving his digitigrade foot. The Kellit were the inspiration behind the Human's God, Anubis, and so bore the resemblance they familiarize with him. The Kellit's eyes are wide with fear as she stands him up in front of her, her ample breasts digging into his muscular back as she tears off the gold embroidered loincloth his caste wear at all times. Vrida smirks as his long, clawed fingers try to hide his manhood. His brother cowers nearby, watching the scene and waiting as he knows any move will bring her wrath down on him as well. Vrida presses close to the Kellit, her cock wakening as it's pressed against his bare ass.

"Don't worry, puppetling, I won't need that for what I have planned for you." Her dark chuckle leaves him little doubt as to what those plans might be and he looks to his brother for help, but Vrida won't let either of them off that easily.

"You. Come here." Her voice is like thunder and a cold breeze as it booms through the room. The cowering Kellit scrambles closer as her power batters his resistance aside like nothing. Vrida directs him behind her with a simple movement of her head and he slinks over, crouching behind her. Even her towering frame is not quite enough to put him where she wants and so he falls to his knees with a light pressure of her power. She looks over her shoulder and commands simply;

"Lick." He looks up at her with a lack of comprehension until she shifts her stance and her ass bumps against his long muzzle. He gets the picture and gently pulls her cheeks apart, his long tongue falling from his muzzle as he plunges his face between her cheeks and licks at her tight asshole. She rewards him with a soft moan and leaves him to his work as she turns back to his brother.

Her right hand slips between her legs and shifts her now fully erect cock between his cheeks. Vrida lines up her cockhead with his doubtless virgin hole and thrusts it in with no regard for his comfort. He throws his head back and howls in pain as her cock plunders his ass. She growls in pleasure as he clenches around her, but she won't be deterred and presses harder into him. He takes a full half of her cock on the first thrust but she's not satisfied and pulls out of him until his hole clenches just behind her cockhead.

"Take it like the bitch you are." She rumbles in his ear. His ears flatten against his head in displeasure; only the females of his race are ever called a bitch. Vrida smirks to herself, she just told him his worth too her and she knew he wasn't pleased, but he shouldn't have dared defy her if he didn't want this, right? Her cock plunges back into his ass almost up to the bulge at the end of her cock where it meets her pelvis.

She hums in pleasure as her new toy opens up to her thrusts and her hands grip his waist as she fucks him harder. She loves the feeling of fucking a tight little hole and getting her own eaten out as the Kellit's brother plunges his tongue deep into her own ass. Vrida presses her chest against his back and forces him to arch away from her as she nibbles on his ear, her whispering words seeping into his mind as tendrils of her power push them into his psyche.

"You like my big cock in your ass don't you? You like being my little anal toy? I can tell your brother likes the taste of my ass, cause his tongue is so deep in there. It's almost like he's fucking me. You'd like that wouldn't you?" She threw so many questions at him and the force of her thrusts increased with each one as his mind struggles to keep up with the sensations. Fucking an Elder was a privilege few enough demons got a chance at, but here he is with one fucking his once-virgin ass. He couldn't cope.

Vrida's cock kept ramming against his prostate and she felt his cock throbbing in her hand as she reached around his strong waist to squeeze and milk it. He was getting close, and so was she; his tight little asshole had loosened somewhat, but still clenched around her as she pounded it harder and deeper. She wanted to fuck him senseless and fill his ass with her cum. She let go of his cock and pressed him down onto his hands and knees, her thrusts into his ass taking on a different angle as his brother followed her change and kept eating her out.

She was getting too close to cumming and so she pulls back one last time, looks over the woman who stars back, open-mouthed in shock and rams all the way back inside his ass, the bulge at the end of her cock smashing into his hole and sealing it as her cock throbs once, twice, and finally her cum explodes into his belly. She lets out a victorious scream as she fucks him fill of her seed and her ass tightens around his brother's tongue, milking it like the cock she wishes it was.

"Fuck yes! Take my cock! Take my cum in your ass little slut-boy!"

Vrida leans over her new anal slut and licks up the side of his neck as her cock continues pumping cum into his ass and his own limply blows his load all over the floor beneath him.

"Good puppetling. Take your treat. Feel it deep inside you and remember me when you feel it leaking out of this tight ass later." She snickers with the thought and rests for a moment, her eyes turning towards the woman as she shivers, watching the climax of her rescuer. Vrida can tell by the flush of her cheeks that she enjoyed the show and smiles her first genuine smile.

It might be a little while before The Cauldron gets his prize.