Demonic Lust Ch. 03

Story Info
Demoness Vrida gets a taste of the Human.
1.6k words
4.53
9.7k
11
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story contains futa/futanari, lesbian, fantasy and Female on Male sex. If that's not your thing, well, you were warned. All Characters are over 18 years old. Feedback always welcome. Enjoy!

*****

That being said, Vrida walks over to the stunned woman who's hands are busy beneath her tattered excuse for clothes. She looks down at the Human and watches her for a moment as the girl looks into her eyes, her flushed cheeks reddening further. Vrida leans over and presses her forehead against the Human's, humming as she feels the heat of her skin and the waves of disturbed pleasure radiating off of her as her arms twitch with the movement of her hands between her legs.

"Did you enjoy the show, little one?" Vrida whispers gently as she teases the girl's mind with further pleasure. The woman shudders wordlessly and her movements quicken with Vrida's gentle touch on the top of her breasts.

"I can feel how close you are...Don't you want to cum?" Vrida teases, her fingers closing around the Human's erect nipples and squeezing as her hands cup her bountiful tits. The girl convulses suddenly as the pleasure coursing through her young body reaches it's boiling point and her pussy clenches around her fingers as she buries them inside her tunnel. Her climax is strong and she bends over with the force of it. Vrida crouches down and pulls the woman into her arms and holds her through her orgasm, a gentle smile on her lips.

As the woman comes down from the edge she looks up at Vrida, her jade green eyes searching Vrida's multi-hued gaze. She looks away after a moment as a new flush creeps up her neck and across her cheeks. She mumbles something Vrida can't hear then gasps as her face is turned back towards Vrida.

"Look at me when you speak to me, pretty thing." She whispers, her voice a twined purr of order and need such that the woman couldn't resist her own curiosity.

"Thank you...for holding me. For helping me." The Human stutters, her voice like a soft, cool breeze on Vrida's senses. Vrida was taken aback by the shiver that raced it's way up her spine, but her eyes were the only thing that might have given away her surprise, if someone where to read them. She gives the girl a genuine smile, her cheeks aching from the use of muscles long dormant.

"It was my pleasure, but now, tell me why my brother carries such interest for you." Vrida's clawed finger traces up the underside of the woman's jaw, but does her no harm. She had no interest or need to hurt her, and her own reaction to the Human was something she didn't know yet how to label.

The woman's gaze was still locked with hers, but her mouth remained closed, a quiet resistance to the Ardenite Elder's command. Vrida waited for her to speak for moments longer, but when she didn't her head tilted to one side and her expression hardened slightly. No one she had plied her power on had ever resisted her command like this, the same as no one dared to keep her gaze. Something was different about this Human. Something big.

"Tell me. Resisting my request after I saved you is quite...rude. You saw what happens when I am displeased." Vrida warned, her voice much less soothing than before. The woman looks away from her and her jaw sets defiantly, her arms crossing over her bare chest between them. A silent rejection. Again. Vrida pulls away slightly, anger and bewilderment warring in her mind as she found herself struggling with the lack of control. It was in itself answer enough, but Vrida wanted the woman to tell her in her own words.

"I don't know." The woman finally said, her tone that of someone who did indeed know, but wouldn't say. Vrida sat back on her heels, her palms holding her head as her arms rested on her knees. Her gaze was searching as she looked at the woman, intruiged by her ability to resist her power, specifically in her own home where it was strongest. She sat there a few moments, contemplating, but finally stood and pulled the woman up with her. Their breasts melded together as Vrida pulled the woman close, her cock twitching with a sudden lust for the woman before her.

The Human shudders with the sudden closeness and the press of Vrida's body on her own, as well as the feeling of the huge cock pressing heatedly against her lower lips. Vrida leans down and presses her lips against the woman's ear, the feeling of her breath on her neck making the woman shiver.

"I could just fuck it out of you, you know? At the very least, you'll be screaming my name as you cum. Again, and again, and again, until the only thing on your mind is the feeling of my cock moulding your little pussy into the perfect fuck-toy. Is that what you want?" Vrida's tone was seductive, sultry and ran through the woman's body like the crack of a whip. She was torn; that DEFINITELY sounded amazing, but could she trust this demon? Even if she was the sexiest thing she'd ever seen, or heard, she wasn't sure.

A sudden flex of the massive cock between her thighs made the woman gasp and Vrida took the chance to thrust her long tongue into the Human's mouth, the sweet taste of her exploding across Vrida's senses as her tongue plunges deeper. The woman's body tenses up instantly, her hands pressing against Vrida's belly as she tried to push her away, but Vrida wasn't having any of it and put one of her other self-made changes to use: along with the length of her tongue increasing due to one of her experiments, it also secreted an aphrodisiac that lowered one's inhibitions. Too much though, could wipe their minds completely and turn them into nothing more than a living sex toy.

As her tongue caresses the back of the woman's throat, her saliva took affect and the Human relaxed against her; Instead of trying to push Vrida away, her hands were lax and just pressed into her skin almost like she was stroking her belly. Her throat, too, relaxes and accepts Vrida's advances as she presses her tongue deeper, seeming to massage her tongue like it would if she had decided to fuck her throat instead. The woman's hands slip around Vrida's waist and pull her closer as lust flares in her veins, compliments of the aphrodisiac pumping into her.

Vrida's cock lurches to full arousal and rams it's way between the woman's thighs, fucking the gap like she would her pussy. The woman moans into Vrida's mouth in seconds, overwhelmed by the sensations flooding her body as Vrida picks her up and lets the full weight of her settle against her unbending body. The woman tries to get impossibly closer to her new lover, but Vrida presses back against her waist with one hand while the other guides her aching cock to the entrance of her now dripping cunt.

Vrida pulls her tongue from the depths of the woman's throat, the bulge in her neck shrinking with it's progress, and looks into the woman's lust-clouded gaze as she tries to get back the pleasure she had moments before.

"Please fuck me! Make me your perfect little toy to fuck anywhere, at any time. I need it! Please!" She cries out, her will completely shattered by pleasure and the strength of Vrida's power pressing against the walls of her mind. Her words are the song to Vrida's music, and she smiles as she pulls the woman down onto the head of her cock, the virgin-tight tunnel at first refusing her entry. The woman's lips claim Vrida's own and her tongue slips into her mouth as Vrida pulls her down harder, her body aching to fuck this little minx until she screams.

After a few moments of constant pressure and the woman's juices practically streaming out of her and onto Vrida's cock, her pussy finally lets her in. The Human's extremely tight depths squeeze around her cock as she thrusts into her inch by inch. As the woman reaches almost half-way down Vrida's cock, she pulls out and the sudden empty feeling makes her moan in disappointment only to scream in pleasure as Vrida rams back into her all at once. Her tight pussy takes three quarters of Vrida's cock in one thrust and is immediately thrown over the edge of her orgasm, her juices flowing out of her like a river as Vrida thrusts back and forth throughout her orgasm.

"Yessss, cum for me little slut! I can feel you squeezing my cock like you never want to let go!" Vrida hisses, her own pleasure rocketing through her body with the pressure around her cock mounting as the woman screams, her tongue falling from her open mouth as Vrida pulls out of her one more time.

"I'm going to fuck my knot into your slutty little pussy and make you my little breeding bitch. Take it all! Take it all and feel your womb fill with my seed!" Vrida screams, ramming her cock all the way into the insensate woman's womb, her knot forcing it's way into the woman's pussy and sealing it as Vrida's cock flexes once, then twice and finally shoots her first load into the woman's womb. The first is followed by a second, then a third and more as her belly rounds out, filled to the brim with potent demon cum. Vrida continues with short thrusts into her new toy as her orgasm slowly winds down.

The woman had fainted with the power of her orgasm and the feeling of her cum-stuffed womb, but Vrida didn't mind; it would be some time before her cock softened and her knot released the woman's pussy. She walked with her over the bottom step to her throne and sat slowly, cradling the woman as she waited.

She couldn't wait for round two.