Demonic Lust Ch. 04

Story Info
Demoness Vrida gets a feel for the Depths.
1.3k words
4.79
9.1k
11
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some time later, the woman shifts in Vrida's lap and rocks her hips as she leans back into her bountiful tits. Her eyes catch Vrida's golden red gaze and she smiles as she feels the cock under her flex. She presses her face forward and her lips graze Vrida's teasingly, the tip of her tongue tracing the outline of her lover's mouth as her lips part, daring her entry. The woman takes the bait and presses her tongue passed her lips, gasping as the taste of her addictive saliva bursts across her senses.

Vrida smirks as the woman falls into her trap and her own tongue draws in the woman's, her sharp teeth lightly grazing across it's surface. The woman's lips part further as she gasps again and Vrida takes the chance to thrust her own tongue deep inside her, stopping just short of penetrating her throat. The gargles of the woman's deep moan make Vrida smile in her mind as she turns the woman in her lap, guiding her legs to either side of her own.

Her cock was aching to bury itself back inside the lustful little minx sitting atop it and Vrida was happy to oblige: as their tongues battle back and forth between their mouths, Vrida guides her cock into the crevice formed by the woman's ample asscheeks and builds up a constant thrust, giving the woman a taste of what's to come. Her startled, yet lusty, moans are trapped in their deep kiss as the head of Vrida's cock glides over the woman's twitching asshole, bumping against it as her thrusts carry her between her cheeks in a pseudo fucking.

The woman tries to pull away as fear starts to overwhelm her pleasure, but Vrida's tongue wraps itself tightly around her own and keeps her from doing anything more than leaning back. The angle her body takes as she bends backwards gives a perfect curve for Vrida's hands to take hold of her and guide her up and back just slightly. The head of her cock lodges itself halfway into the woman's unclaimed hole, and the woman squeals, her body tensing as she tries to resist the advances her cock makes with Vrida's light pressure.

Vrida's hands around her waist give her almost perfect leverage and she tightens her grip as she pulls down and her hips press up, her cock very slowly inching it's way into the woman's virgin ass. The woman's breath rushes out of her as she is forced to accommodate Vrida's thick cock. Vrida unwraps her tongue from around the woman's, but doesn't leave her waiting for the next move: Putting one hand on the back of her head, she guides the woman back against her chest, humming as their nipples press and rub on each other while Vrida thrusts her tongue deep into her throat, simultaneously forcing another few inches of her cock into the depths of her ass.

The woman tries to resist by squeezing the muscles in her throat around Vrida's tongue, but it is in vain: her tongue wriggles it's way in deeper and the bulge in the woman's throat creeps down her neck as Vrida's cock continues into her depths. The thickness and length of the cock fucking it's way into her ass pushes out her belly and the woman's mind freezes at the thought that the demoness might really be adjusting her guts, forging her into the perfect little fuck toy Vrida had teased her about when she was knot-deep in her pussy. She was caught between perverse pleasure and terror at the thought and her pussy clenched on an imaginary cock in sympathy for the one stuffing her ass.

Vrida forces the woman to arch away from her which emphasizes the bulge in her belly and gives her easier access to the depths of her throat while she struggles to stretch out the woman's ass for a proper fucking. She is tight for a human, extremely tight, but that just made her want it more. She wants the woman to scream her name as she rams her cock in her ass over and over again. She wants her body writhing on her own as she fills her with load after load of her potent cum until she looks pregnant with her child, even if she couldn't be.

Vrida's lust takes a sharp incline as the thoughts cross her mind and she can't hold back anymore: She pulls her cock out of the woman's ass to the flare of it's head, then thrusts it back in all at once, finally able to fully fill that tight hole as it's seizes around her. She lets out a deep moan of pleasure and appreciation for her new toy's tight depths giving in to her lusts as the woman screams, her voice high and tense at the unexpected rearranging of her organs around the demoness' huge cock. Her mind is black, completely fried by the sensations assaulting her mind as her body goes limp, forced into an orgasm as it betrays her will.

Vrida growls in pleasure as the woman falls limp, the sudden dead weight almost driving her knot into the woman's ass. Her hands cradle the insensate woman as she hammers her cock into her ass, her thrusts gaining speed as fucks her limp body. She pulls her tongue from the woman's throat, letting her head fall against her collar bone as her grip tightens around the little minx's waist.

"Take my cock you little slut, your ass wants me to fuck it deep and hard just like this!" She hisses, looking down at the woman's belly as her cock forces it to shrink and expand with each of her thrusts.

"Look how your body changes for me! See how it makes way for my cock inside you. I promised you I'd turn you into my little fuck toy, and here we are. Take my cock, slut! I'll fill you with more cum than you can handle!" Her words became incoherent sounds of crazed lust and need as her thrusts into the woman's ass blur with speed and the sound of skin slapping against skin became a rapid staccato, mixed with the sounds of the woman's dripping pussy squishing against Vrida's pelvis.

The woman finally comes back to reality as the force of Vrida's cock in her ass takes over every thought in her addled head.

"Oh go-...Oh god, yes. fuck me! Fuck my ass you dirty demon. Fuck me full of your cum and make me sc-" Her words do indeed break apart into a loud scream as Vrida fucks her ass harder, her knot stretching her gaping hole even further as it rams into her, sealing Vrida's cock inside her again. The woman's eyes are like plates as she stares into Vrida's, her mouth agape as she focuses on the feeling of the cock in her ass flexing, then, finally, the heat of Vrida's cum shooting deep inside her ass. Vrida's loads seem endless to her as her belly starts rounding out from her normal flatness, then farther and farther, until she starts to look pregnant.

Vrida keeps giving the woman light thrusts as her orgasm continues, smiling as she watches the bulge of her cock in the woman's belly disappearing with the amount of her seed pumping into her ass. With the finally flex of Vrida's cock, and the smaller load on it's heels, the pressure built in the woman's body forces her to cum as well, her mind reeling with the uncomfortable fullness in her guts and the finality of her ass being fully claimed by her demoness lover.

Vrida sighs deeply, her eyes hooded as she rides out the last waves of pleasure. The woman had one last hole to claim, and she was looking forward to it.