Demonic Lust Ch. 05

Story Info
Demoness Vrida takes the last Hole.
1.7k words
4.64
6.3k
6
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A half hour passes with Vrida's knot shrinking slowly inside the insensate woman's well-fucked body, but eventually it releases her and she shifts backwards. Vrida's long tail whips around and catches her head before she hits the ground, it's barbed ends wrapping around her neck gently. She looks down at the girl and smiles softly; she took much more than was expected on their first coupling and Vrida couldn't wait to test her last unclaimed hole.

She sits waiting patiently for the woman to awake and lets her fingers trace over her flushed face, the soft skin under her clawed fingertips like velvet. She looks so beautiful laying so entrenched in Vrida's grasp, willing to take everything she could think to give. The tail around the girl's neck tightens and lifts her head gently upwards at the same time Vrida leans down, her lips pressing against the girl's nose in a sweet kiss, only to move down and against her own.

Vrida kisses her softly, less aggravated by lust than an odd need to wrap this woman in her arms and never let her go. (Though, of course, there would be plenty of lust involved.) The lips under her own which were not long passed screaming her name, were now quiet, moving of their own accord as Vrida's tongue caresses them, her saliva dripping into the woman's mouth and bringing a fresh flush to her cheeks.

She pulls away after a moment and her lips stretch into a smirk as the girl begins shifting, her mind beginning the journey back from the depths of pleasure and exhaustion. The barbed tips of Vrida's tail remain wrapped around her neck but Vrida moves out from between her legs and coils the rests of her tail around her body, careful to not squeeze too tightly. Though not long enough for her plans now, a simple direction given to her innate power causes her tail to grow both longer and thicker, somewhat akin to the Malur; a demonic species of snake-like women in the Eastern realms.

Vrida moves around to the woman's head and sits on her knees above her. Her right hand comes down to her cock and strokes it from tip to balls, the sensation forcing it back to full erectness in moments as she watches over the woman. Vrida counts herself blessed to have such great stamina and knows that she is far, far from being satisfied, despite her many orgasms. She angles her throbbing cock down towards the woman's wet lips and rubs the head across them, her saliva and their mixed juices giving her cock a shine as she prepares to fuck the girl again.

Her tail ends tip the woman's head back and cradle it in a way that lines up her throat with Vrida's cock, intuitively making the coming throat-fuck much easier. At least, for Vrida. Her cock presses gently against the woman's lips, then harder as she begins to open them around her tip. Her mouth is hot around Vrida orgasm-sensitive glans and it only encourages her to continue deeper. The feeling of the woman's tongue on her cock, even unmoving as it is, brings her boundless pleasure with only the promise of more awaiting her.

Vrida presses ever deeper until the back of the girl's throat bumps against her cock and comes to a halt for a bare moment as she crooks her head and looks down at her. Still insensate, Vrida smiles and straightens back up, pushing against the pressure of the girl's throat resisting her advances. The site of her jaw pressing forwards and the bulge of her neck stretching around her cock makes Vrida shiver; that is one incredible sexy sight. Sure, she's seen much the same effect before, but this girl was different and she never tired of the sight anyhow.

She loved breaking the perceived limits of her conquests, even if they weren't entirely aware of what she was doing too them at the time. Vrida slipped forward on her knees a few inches as the depths of the woman's throat parted around her unforgiving advance. Lust was starting to crawl into her skin again and it brooked no hesitance.

'Make her choke on it.' It says. Shivers ran up her spine as she watched the bulge growing in her neck, felt the ever increasing tightness as the woman's body fought harder to reject her as her mind woke from it's stupor. The woman's hands were trapped in the coils of Vrida's tail, but that was no barrier to feeling her struggling to breath as she came to. Vrida pulled out of her throat for a moment, allowing a few gasping breaths into her straining lungs, and then her throat was filled with Vrida's cock once more.

She smiled as the woman's lips tightened further and further up her cock, so close to taking it all the way and kissing her balls in a perverted mess of pre-cum and saliva. With a few more thrusts, a bare quarter of her cock was yet to be blessed by the woman's throat and she pulled all the way back out, allowing her a few desperately needed breaths and a sight of how much of her demoness lover's cock she'd been swallowing around.

Her eyes were wide as plates as she saw how deeply she was being throat fucked, and she'd barely even been moving so far! She looked up into Vrida's eyes as she gulped in air. Vrida smiles down at her, her long tongue licking her lips as she watches the girl's face.

"My name is Vrida. Make sure you remember it, so you can scream it when my cock isn't fucking your throat." She tells her sweetly. "What's your name, pet?"

Through the gasps of her breaths, the woman's scratchy voice grates out.

"Sasha. I'm Sasha." Her voice is quiet, but it was good enough for Vrida, who promptly buries her cock back in the woman's tight throat. The Human gurgles in surprise, her trapped hands twitching in sympathy as Vrida begins truly fucking her: Her thrusts are long, from the tip of her glans to start of her knot and they grew quicker until Sasha's throat was little more than another pussy-like hole to fuck; wet, tight and hungry for more.

Who was Vrida to deny her?

Her hands come down to cradle Sasha's cheeks and steady her head as her thrusts speed up and her choking gets more fervent. In between Vrida's thrusts she could feel Sasha's wriggling arms and gasped quietly as she felt her fingers graze across her dripping pussy. She bites her lip and her thrusts hitch as Sasha digs her fingers into her vulnerable, aching pussy.

"Yessss pet, play with my pussy while I fuck your throat. Mmm, yes, that's good." Vrida purrs as she returns to her previous pace. Sasha fights to relax her throat as her lover fucks her way into it, and her fingers curl into the needy pussy above them. Her eyes cross with each deep thrust Vrida forces into her, her lips refusing to stretch around the huge knot as it slams against her lips.

Vrida tips her head back as pleasure tingles in her cock, coupled with a giddiness as she comes closer to claiming the last of Sasha's demon-cock loving holes. She didn't know if the woman's was fully untainted before she was brought here, but it didn't matter; it was suitable to be claimed by an Elder, before any other and Sasha had shown just how willing she is to submit to her betters. Her submission to Vrida wasn't the same as it was with the Lucor sluts in her room, no, it was fiery, unique. The sudden twisting of Sasha's fingers on her clit gave proof to that as Vrida's cock lurches with the surprise.

Vrida pulls out of Sasha's throat one last time, panting as she looks down at the strand of saliva connecting her cock with Sasha's lips. Her tongue swipes across her dry lips, as she hovers above Sasha, pleasure threatening to make her cum across her face, but she holds firm, barely.

"Breathe deep." She murmurs, her cock flexing angrily. Sasha gulps at a sudden flare of leftover aphrodisiac from Vrida's earlier kiss and takes one long, deep breath before nodding to her lover and bracing for what she knew would be her greatest orgasm yet. Vrida shivers, appreciation for Sasha shining only through her gaze as she thrusts her cock back into her open mouth, and on into her throat. Sasha presses three of her fingers deep into her demonic mistress' pussy as she searches for the last straw to send Vrida's cum flying into her throat.

She wanted it. She wanted it so bad; to feel her fresh cum exploding into her throat, easing the pain of it's first fucking. She wanted to feel her lover's cock stretching her neck as it bulged with the load she craved, and to taste it as she fills her mouth too. She moaned deeply, swallowing as fast as she could to squeeze Vrida's cock into giving her what she wanted.

Vrida couldn't disappoint her after a show like that and her cock flexed once, twice and again before finally gracing Sasha with the orgasm she craved; her cock blasted Sasha's tender throat with load after load, her already swollen belly bulging even further with each cumshot she was given. Her fingers never went still in Vrida's pussy, and the squeezing around her fingers coupled with the sensation, pure depravity, and naughty pleasure of having Vrida cum in her throat and claim her final virginity drove her over the edge of her own orgasm.

Her body jerked the little it could being wrapped in Vrida's tail, but she didn't mind; one of the coils had been rubbing against her pussy, another grazed her nipples, and ends of Vrida's tail coiled around her neck gave her just that more less control, and that drove her crazy in the best of ways. Her pussy dripped all over the coil between her legs and her twitching body only rubbed it further, her orgasm continuing with each convulsion. Her body had had enough; the strength of this orgasm drained the last of her strength, and the last sight she had was that of Vrida's caring face above her, then the press of soft lips on her own, before darkness took her to a quiet place.

Vrida's lips caressed Sasha's as she felt her fall into an exhausted sleep. Her body fell beside Sasha's, cradled on her tail, as her eyes watched her serene face, before closing of their own accord.

Time enough to rest, for now.