Demonic Partnership Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
warnos
warnos
194 Followers

"Well by the look of it you have more resistance then you think as you could've just gave in and let the demon touch you but you haven't especially considering that it's been a few days since you gave your body away. You can do it and as fair as the sphere of power that the demon drained just imagines the power as a sphere and you will get it in your hand while you simultaneously weaken the demon by draining the power..."

"Which will help me combat the demon and how did you know it was a few days?" Jess asked while she finished his sentence before she asked her own question.

"Because you have taken the fact that I am here in your mind really well therefore it has to be a few days since the demon chose you." Simon said using his condition that he was born with to try and speed things along as time was of the essence.

"That is correct and based on your current behaviour how high on the autistic spectrum?" Jess said to Simon this surprised Simon so much that he was speechless. Jess continued her train of thought.

"You are avoiding eye contact, your keeping your distance at arm's length at a guess, if I got up from sitting and tried to hug you your reflex would make you take a step back also given that you saw the obvious and pieced everything together using logic which is like Sherlock our version not the American version of Sherlock..." Jess started saying before Simon interrupted by saying.

"Elementary."

"Yes Elementary as our version or the BBC version in the UK shows that shows that people who are autistic or Asperger's. After we first met I suspected that something was different about you Simon so when I got home I researched it and found that all the little things you do are symptoms of Autism so how far are you on the spectrum?" Jess finished which she could tell that she had intrigued Simon that she knew this.

"I am half way in between not autistic and the peak in the spectrum. Would you like to see how the demon is fairing against my maze while we are speaking?" Simon said before he asked his question and as if by magic the TV in the room turned on only to find that the demon was trying to escape out of the reach of the Flame swordsman, Dark Magician, Dark Magician girl and Magician of Black Chaos. Jess looked on as the demon dodged all the attacks from the flames swordsman but strangely endured the hits from the magicians. The demon was throwing punches towards the magicians which dodged them efficiently and effectively. Jess found this empowering which in turn restored her hope before Jess started talking again.

"So all I have to do is make a deal with you and I will destroy the demon and return to how I was?"

"Yes although given that your cock was a wish you made with the demon I cannot get rid of that completely I can however shrink it down so it's not the size it is now but 14 inches. As far as the deal goes all you need to do is sign this contract." Jess noticed that all of a sudden Simon had a rolled up piece of paper appeared in his hands and a table appeared with a pen on directly in front of the two.

Simon unravelled the rolled up piece of paper and laid it flat on the table so Jess had time to read it. As Jess read the contract Simon looked at the screen only to find that the demon had cottoned on and was tackling the situation with its own army. After a few minutes Jess spoke up.

"All seems to be in order and there you go signed." Simon looked at Jess and found that she did indeed sign the contract.

"Now what do we do?" Jess asked.

"Now I will help you to deal with the demon but you need to deal with the demon by taking the ring off that is on your finger and destroy the demons form and that would do it." Simon replied to Jess's question.

"You would need to destroy the demon with your own army as only removing the ring will trap the demon inside of your mind I can help but you need to destroy the demon on your own merit." Simon continued saying before holding his hand out waiting for Jess to take it. When Jess took his hand Simon used his geekiness to make the TARDIS appear around them to take them out of Simon's mind palace.

The trip only took seconds as both of them emerged from the TARDIS the labyrinth disappeared so did the demons army as Jess walked forward Simon stayed in the background. "The deal is over here is your ring back..." Jess took off the ring and threw it towards the demon severing the link to Jess's body.

"Smaug kill it completely." Jess continued as Smaug the dragon from the Hobbit appeared behind the demon as it breathed fire the demon screamed letting out a animalistic scream. The fire didn't stop once it had engulfed the demons body Simon grabbed Jess pulling her back into the TARDIS as it disappeared just as the flames were about the hit them. The TARDIS reappeared above the action as the TARDIS door's opened they both watched as the demon was killed slowly and painfully after 5 minutes of continual flames Smaug stopped as the fire cleared all that was left was a small sphere glowing purple which was Samantha's power sphere.

Simon made the TARDIS land just as Smaug disappeared as Simon and Jess approached the sphere Jess picked it up before handing it to Simon while she said. "Here you go a deal is a deal and don't worry your secret is safe with me Simon I will not tell anyone about your condition." With that Simon disappeared completely leaving Jess alone in her mind as it should be.

Back to reality

Slamaria waited nervously by Samantha quickly dying body when they both heard a groan come from both bodies. Just as Slamaria turned around she saw Simon retract his tentacles slowly out of Jess's body as he did this her cock went down to the size that Simon said it would once the demon was destroyed. Simon stood up just as the last of his tentacles retracted as he looked down at his hands he had the contract in his right hand and Samantha's power sphere in the other hand. He walked over to Samantha's body placing the sphere on her chest as the sphere sank into Samantha's body she started looking healthier. During this silence Jess stood and joined Simon & Slamaria while they watched Samantha's body accept her power back.

They helped Samantha whom was determined to see the deal through with Simon's designer friend. Down stairs to where Simon and Slamaria came in as they set Samantha down on one of the tables by the window just to the left hand side of the main doors. Simon went to get the spare T-shirt from his bag when he pulled the t-shirt out of his bag there was a knock at the door. Simon quickly put on his t-shirt picked up his jacket and went to the door it was Dan who came in with his ideas for the pub in a folder that looked like an artist folder with a handle.

The meeting lasted about half an hour with Dan telling Samantha about the designs with Simon, Slamaria and Jess silently observing as they all knew that the decision was ultimately Samantha's choice. however unknown to the small group there was an uprising happening in Wolverhampton as the streets into the town centre was halted by people powered by two unusual staffs which gave them mythical strength enough to cause a back log of vehicles as they were spun round blocking all the traffic from going in or out. The same people had cordoned off the Walfrun and Mander centre as they were piling people in there to recruit them to the growing army that Simon & Slamaria would face once the meeting was over.

The meeting ended and Dan left the pub heading back to his car but he didn't make it as two people pulled him towards the Mander centre however the people didn't realise that there were 4 more people inside the Hogs head pub. Simon, Slamaria, Jess and Samantha walked out of the pub only minutes later but all of them saw Dan get taken away by two people which tipped the 4 of them off that something was up. Then someone came over to them and said directly to all of them.

"Hey fuckwits this place has been closed down while we are recruiting get back to the Mander centre or I will forcefully make you." The person drew his gun from his belt making Simon approach him saying.

"We can come to some sort of civil understand put the gun down and we can talk about it." Simon slowly approached his hands raised so the person could see that Simon was unarmed but he didn't know about the tentacle that he was slowly letting out as it slivered down his back underneath the t-shirt.

"Hold it there or I will shoot." The person yelled to try and stop Simon from moving which it didn't by this point Simon was directly in front of the person holding the gun where his tentacle could sneak round to the back of the persons head and in the ear paralyzing his movements while Simon drained his mind to get information and rendering the person a vegetable as it was the most humane way of subduing the person.

Simon drained the information completely leaving the person a vegetable and with the knowledge Simon's eyes went wide upon seeing this expression Slamaria asked. "What is it is there a problem?" Her voice is full of concern.

"Yeah Slamaria there is a problem as Wolverhampton is gridlocked while a army is recruiting using two staffs that bring out pure raw anger and currently the army is 2,500 strong. How many wrath demons have you got at your disposal?"

"I have 150 wrath demons but if we use lust demons too and combine forces we can eliminate the army before they branch into other parts of the UK." Slamaria replied to Simon's question.

"How come you are interested if the army branches into other parts of the UK as I thought demons wouldn't mind if things become chaotic as they would want to be able to roam around in their true forms?" Simon asked and seeing the shocked look on Slamaria and Samantha's faces he knew that he shot himself in the foot.

"I will look past that Simon as you're new to the whole demon thing and I am sure that Samantha will too but in all honestly we don't as we can achieve everything we need while in disguise as we have shared this planet alongside homo-sapiens and we would rather keep it that way." Slamaria said in response to his question.

"Right then well we head back to the car and while we walk we both can get in touch so we can combine our forces." Simon said to Slamaria who only nodded as she knew he had a plan to deal with this. So all 4 for them headed back to the car while Slamaria used her smartphone to call her demons Simon used the telepathic link.

"Cara how many Wrath and Lust demons are at the mansion that can take on an army of demon ore induced wrath?"

"Well combined we have 500 demons how big of an army are we talking about?"

"2,500 people are in the army we are facing and I am teaming up with Slamaria she's getting her demons together so we can beat the army before it spreads."

"I will use the instant portal as demon lords/lady have a unique way to get the army to a certain place quickly and the portal can change location."

"Get to it Cara we need them in a few minutes and make sure Terra is one of the ones that comes here as I have found a way to get some if not all her memories back." Cara cut the communication briefly to get the demons together. While Simon was waiting for Cara to reopen the conversation Simon overheard the end of Slamaria's conversation as her demons were ready to use her portal but she held off until they got to the Simon's car.

After a 5 minute walk all 4 of them reached Simon's car and Cara reconnected the link to Simon only to say."The demons are ready and so is the portal I can open the portal to your location and if there is anyone you need to come through the portal works both ways."

"Thanks Cara are they all willing to follow my orders as to where to strike? One person will be coming through and Cara I would like you to do something see if the eternals are up for wiping out the mutant spawn leaving Nefra locked up in the holding rooms where he will remain until I arrive there later today."

Cara opened the portal which looked like a whole in the fabric of reality as Cara could see Simon and vice versa. Simon decided to send Jess through first as he turned to Jess which up to this point was shocked at what was happening before her eyes "Jess I need you to go through the portal as it will bring you out in the mansion with Cara." Simon said to Jess.

"Why I am more useful here." Jess replied.

"Jess you are safer at the mansion plus there will be others like you in the other house separate from the mansion while we get everything sorted out." Simon said to Jess who noticed the sincerity in Simon's voice where she took a deep breath and stepped through the portal, instantly she found herself in the mansion standing in front of a group of demons as they marched through some in human form such as Terra and others were in their demon forms. They all stood before Simon, Slamaria and Samantha awaiting orders as Slamaria's portal opened.

Once all of Slamaria's demons came through there army was complete while they awaited orders. Simon addressed all the demons. "Everyone this will be a battle of stealth as we have to maintain the calmness between humans and demons. I will split you into two teams one team will clear the building which I will show you of all the converted people by the staffs and the other team will accompany me, Slamaria, Samantha and Terra in returning Wolverhampton how it was before this happened. You all can absorb the life essence of the converted humans but don't fully drain them if you can leave them with the tiniest life essence as it will be sent to the eternals both at my mansion and Slamaria's. Once you have drained the bodies and the place has been cleared of all the converted people bring them back here where we will split the pile into two separate piles. Everyone will have to be in human disguises so we don't create more drama then is already there once the team is in the building then you can revert to being demons but out in the open human disguises only." Simon shouted loud enough so that every demon heard and those in demon forms transformed into human forms.

Simon showed the demons that he broke off into team 2 which building the army was staying in which he got the location of when he drained the body of its memories. The demons entered the building which was easy as the main doors were open Simon and Slamaria watched as the demons flooded in like a horde of zombies. Simons team however which consisted of Simon, Slamaria, Samantha, Skye, Terra and 30 other demons majority of them being demons of lust some were wrath demons advanced towards the town centre as some left the group in pairs to take out any of the converted people who might be roaming around.

Meanwhile at the Mansion

Jess had just stepped through and while all the other demons went through the portal Cara saw that Jess was unique. It then dawned on Cara that this person stood before her had just been released from the grips of the demon that lurked within a ring. After looking at the files of Tristans plans she had just survived plan number 4 which was using a demon that takes the power of other demons by using a host. Once the portal had closed Jess was left in the room with Cara whom broke the silence before Jess did. "Who are you and how long are you going to be here for?"

"My name is Jess and I signed a contract with Simon stipulating that I am here to take the place as scientist working on something called Mutant spawn."

"Nice to meet you Jess I am Cara one of the demons here that you will see on a regular basis. Lord Simon might have mentioned some things to you which I will leave for him to do but I will show you to the house where other humans that Simon acquires throughout his reign." With that Cara took Jess out to the house only to find that within the big house only Caty remained there. Upon seeing this Cara asked Caty. "Where is the other one?"

"What other one it has only be me here for the last day." Caty replied to Cara's question.

"That is impossible as I saw another person here only a few hours ago."

"I can assure you that it has only been me living here."

"Ok well this is Jess she will be staying here for a while. Show her around and to one of the rooms if you would Caty I have other another matter to attend to before Simon returns." Cara left Jess in the more then capable hands of Caty and proceeded to ask the Eternals for help eliminating the mutant spawn while she tried to work out what happened to Kelly.

The Eternals agreed to eliminate all the mutant spawn so long as Cara pull Nefra out so they can just burn the whole lot killing all the mutant spawn in one go. With that said Cara, Jacque who was one of the demons who ascended above there sphere of power as he was a demon that could control minds and the eternals moved down into arenas where Nefra was situated. As they approached the tunnel that lead down to Nefra's room only Cara and Jacque walked down the tunnels entrance some of the mutant spawn leaped out the darkness at them luckily Cara was quicker than they were as the mutant spawn got closer Cara grabbed there jugulars and tore a hole in them ripping out there windpipes killing them almost instantly. However there were only two as sentry's on the tunnels entrance so there passage into Nefra workshop/ living room was a quite one.

Nefra turned around in surprise only to find that Cara was not alone as this became swiftly apparent as Jacque grabbed Nefra by the throat and began instantly oozing intoxicating mist which Nefra couldn't help but inhale. Once Nefra inhaled the mist his current mind was being altered to tell the mutant spawn to stand down while he left the room with Cara and Jacque, Nefra was feeling like this because of the mist that he had inhaled as it was Jacque altering his mind to whatever he desired. Jacque only did this every now and then when someone would beg him to fuck them after all Jacque started off as an Incubus.

As the mutant spawn went to strike at Jacque Nefra spoke up only to tell them to back off he is ok and told them that he was going to go with them and for none of the mutant spawn are to leave the room. As the three left the room the eternals moved into the room where all of the eternals started killing the mutant spawn left, right and centre leaving nothing but ash as they consumed the life essence of the entire mutant spawn. The only thing that could be heard was the screams in between the crackling of the fire.

Cara and Jacque lead Nefra to a holding room where Nefra walked in upon Cara's instruction where she closed and locked the door sealing Nefra in the room and she sent a telepathic message to Simon which only said. "Nefra is locked up." Just as Nefra snapped out of the trance as Nefra got used to the power he was subjected to. Just as Cara and Jacque walked out of the holding rooms corridor Nefra began banging on the door screaming. "LET ME OUT!!"

"Thanks for your help Jacque I couldn't have done it without you." Cara said to Jacque.

"Not a problem Cara I am loyal to Lord Warner whatever he needs or request I will obey." Jacque said to Cara which shocked her as they didn't yet become acquainted. Jacque took this as his opportunity to leave Cara went back to check how the eternals got on.

As she approached the tunnels entrance all the Eternals were walking towards her. One of the Eternals stopped to fill her in. "All the mutant spawn has been destroyed and we managed to salvage most of the equipment in case Lord Warner wants to bring in someone who wants to take over." Cara headed back to the office awaiting news from Simon.

Meanwhile in Wolverhampton

Simon was walking with Slamaria, Skye, Samantha, Terra and 10 of the other demons towards the town centre when he got a message from Cara which said "Nefra has been locked up." As they approached the man on the horse statue they all slowed to hear Simons plan.

warnos
warnos
194 Followers