Demonic Partnership Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
warnos
warnos
196 Followers

"Here is the plan for us we need to appear to be prisoners so we can get in there. Terra I need you and one of Slamaria's wrath demons to be our captors. Slamaria who is capable of this deception?" Simon said before he asked the question.

"Grigor would be the demon that could pull that off." Slamaria said as Grigor stepped forward to join Terra while Simon continued with his plan.

"The rest of the plan will go as the following we enter through the doors here with Terra and Grigor posing as our captors. Once we are inside Terra you will come with me if the information I got from that person earlier then one of the people with one of the staffs will be at the bottom where I and Terra will deal with. Slamaria and Grigor head down the tunnel on the bottom towards the main toilets as the security office is down there see if you two can get the automated doors working as we need to get everyone trapped in there out. Skye, Samantha and the rest of you I need you to wait in with the crowd and once the doors open get everyone out as quick as you can. " Simon concluded with his plan.

As they walked towards the doors one of the guards stopped them although while Terra and Grigor stalled the guard Simon moved closer only to strike out with his hidden demon blade cutting off the guard's vocal cords so he could call out. They all moved inside except for Grigor who absorbed the life essence of the guard.

Simon and Terra moved through the crowd to find the one with the staffs they found the person with both the staffs nearby CEX so Simon moved out of the crowd towards the person and offered himself for the army. He grabbed the one staff which seemed to be the staff that seemed to bring out all the anger as Simon touched it his demon sphere reacted with the staff and Simon drained the power from the staff and thus draining the power from everyone that was converted. Before the person could pull the other staff out of reach Terra grabbed the other staff allowing her sphere react with the staff.

She drained the power from it which was her own memories in doing so created a vacuum which drew the anger brought on by the memories which drained all the life essence from all the people who had her memories entwined with their own. They gathered in Terra who collapsed from the pressure from all the life essence and having her own memories flood back to her as she fell to the floor Simon caught her just as the doors opened. Skye, Samantha and the other demons got all the people out as Simon scooped Terra up in his arms and walked back to his car. As he walked towards the escalator all the demons re-joined Simon, Skye and Samantha was concerned more than anyone as they knew her better.

Simon told them that she would be fine just needs some time to come round as they all walked back to Simons car all the other demons brought the bodies of those that were just drained of their life essence. When they got back to the car there was a massive pile of everyone in the army after Simon placed the unconscious Terra in the back of his little car. Slamaria had separated the pile into two piles like Simon suggested as Slamaria opened the portal to her mansion as her demons chucked the bodies through before all her demons walked through leaving, only Slamaria there with Simon however that didn't last for long as Slamaria stepped through the portal briefly to tell all her demons that her and Simon were moving in together. They were moving into Batherox's mansion then she stepped back through.

Simon got in contact with Cara and a minute later the portal opened as everyone chucked the bodies through the portal once all the demons had gone through the portal Simon himself stepped through to tell everyone and that they were moving in together using Batherox's mansion. He stepped back through as Samantha & Skye stepped through the portal to the mansion the portal closed leaving only Simon and Slamaria their alone.

They headed back to Simon house Slamaria opened the door allowing Simon to carry his unconscious companion through lying her on the settee just as his neighbours walked up the path both of them looking angry. Slamaria was the first to see this as she stood in the doorway of the front door. She began letting her power rise enough so that when both neighbours reached the door they were horny not angry.

Both neighbours walked in one with hard nipples, dripping pussy and the other with a bulge. Slamaria pulled the bloke to her where his horniness took over Slamaria closed the door while the female moved to Simon both pairs although they were in different parts of the house enveloped there mate at the same time. While Slamaria dry humped him up against the wall making his erection harder to the point it was hurting, Simon had his bare cock rubbing against her covered up clit.

Both pairs achieved penetration at the same time Slamaria managed to break the clothing of the bloke she was banging while Simon had managed to break the trousers and panties of the female while she tried to fuck him harder. Moaning could be heard from both the front room and the hall as both lust demons were fucking the brains out of the neighbours.

After 3 minutes the bloke came before he collapsed from exhaustion a few minutes later the female came hard over Simons cock. Her pussy muscles trying to milk Simons cock and he was nowhere near cumming. Slamaria dragged the male back to his house next door chucking him through the door onto the laminated floor while the female walked with great difficulty back next door not caring who could see her dripping naked pussy.

Slamaria walked back to Simons house only to hear that after 45 minutes after she collapsed Terra was coming too. Simon signed in relief as Terra was ok, Slamaria also looked relieved that Terra was ok. Simon turned to Slamaria and said. "I think that living together would work." Slamaria grinned ear to ear and nodded enthusiastically.

warnos
warnos
196 Followers