Demonic Temptations

Story Info
A demon temptress blesses and curses a young man.
14.6k words
3.45
12.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first attempt at erotic so I ask you all to help become a better writer by leaving constructive feedback. I hope you all enjoy!

*****

I typically shower at night and masturbate before showering. Well one night as I stepped out of the shower I slipped on my jizz and hit my head hard. I fell unconscious. When I awoke, it was the 3:00 am. I looked at my clock in wonder when I saw a shadow in the corner of my eye. I turned around and stopped facing my bathroom mirror. In the reflection a terrible demon was behind me looking at my reflection. As a man of faith I knew that this demon would not straight out murder me but maybe pull a trick on me. Fearfully I ask "What d-d-do y- you want?"

It replies "You know why I'm here yes?"

"To tempt or trick me?"

"More or less."

"I won't give in" I replied rather sheepishly but the demon looked determined. She was hideous and monstrous.

"Does my form make you uncomfortable? Shall i comfort you like your mother used to?" She said as she began to look exactly like my mother before she died.

"You monster!" I almost cried while saying the words.

"What if I assumed the form of that cute coffee shop girl? Hmmm?" Said this monster suggestively.

"You can't mean the girl with the-"

"Ass to die for? Not what you were going to say? Well you thought it so here you go." I saw my mother turn into that coffee shop girl before my eyes. She then grabbed me and kissed me. I push away and the demon seems to take a hint. "You don't like foreplay? Oh so sad. So how about you fuck this baristas ass!" She then turned around pulling her pants down showing her bare ass.

"Theres no way Angeline's ass is that tight" I observed as her asshole stared at me.

"I just thought you'd like to take her fresh." She said as she rubbed her clit. The demon seemed to emit an ecstasy from her clit and I was enthralled by this temptation. She turned around and ripped my towel off of me. "Oh my! You aren't really packing are you!" She laughed as she pulled on my sad little dick. I'm around 6 inches at full length and not too thick. "I dont know why I even want you mortal." She then inhaled deeply and said "Your soul is to pure, I must pervert it!"

As I got harder I noticed that my dick was growing bigger than its usual size. At 12 inches and unreasonable thickness she explained "You're welcome. This is just right for me and you keep it." I was happy beyond belief and she turned around, ass at me. "Fuck me good mortal! Your demon cock is very different from the one 'God' gave you! It's way better!" She said as I drove my new demon cock into her ass. The rush of my first woman. Feeling so good and right. I'm pumping this barista really hard. I'm slapping her big ass back and forth and occasionally groping her tits. Her blonde hair was bouncing with every thrust.

"I think I love you!" I blurt out as my cock unloaded ungodly amounts of cum into my temptress.

"By the time I wipe your cum off we'll be ready for another round!" She said as she cleaned up real good. "That cum is some serious shit mortal. Its made from your demon balls but those are your little semen being born in there. As a gift I made sure to leave you sterile unless you marry, your spell will break then.

"You almost done cleaning there? I need more sex!" I said getting harder than before.

"This virgin mortal, or recently popped mortal, can't get enough huh? Before we start, would you like me to take on a new form? Who would you like fuck? I can be. Anyone"

"Anyone I want? Get to sucking because I want you to be my cousin Almendra!"

"Ooooo... Your sexy cousin. Very well then." Before i knew it, my skinny cousin was blowing me. I was in heaven! I grabbed onto her brown hair and began ramming her cute face. After a short while I craved more.

"I'm going to fuck your cunt, get on your back."

"Yes sir!" I grab her legs and began thrusting. Her tits are bouncing in place while we lock tongues. A rush through my body, I'm close. My cousin wraps her legs around me while I fill her with cum. "Who's next love?"

"My Aunt Ruby"

"You know that two kids left your aunt loose?"

"I thought you could make her young and tight?"

"I can." And my aunt was 18 again. I turned her around and started ramming her pussy from behind. We rocked into each other and panted hard. As i felt my load about to drop I turn her around and force my close cock into her mouth. I fucked that head so good and didn't stop pumping as i came. The result, a messy aunt ruby. She looked up at me, face covered in cum, "I can tell you're ready to go again already."

"Weird. I just came."

"Well lets sate that appetite and I know that you're lusting after that fit freak doroshina. So fuck me already!"

Then all the sudden there was that chested fit freak, begging for a fucking. I grabbed her hands and put them on her generous tits. Still holding on to her hands and tits I put my hardness under her tits and began a great titty fucking. Doroshina's tits are some to be coveted and here I was titty fucking a perfect copy! I'm thrusting with all my worth but she doesn't seem to amused so she starts sucking my dick as I pump her tits.

"I'm going to cum all over those tits!" I pull out and let her jerk me off until I unload, covering her tits in thick cum.

"I still crave more dick! Give it to me! Fuck this super models pussy good!" Said my demon as she turned into Emily Ratakowski, super model. We locked in frenching each other and she slid my dick into her cunt as we fell to the ground. With her back against the ground I start pumping with a fury and my demon is loving it. She breaks the kiss and looks deep in my eyes with her demon eyes. I feel a strong extacy take over and I black out. I awake at 6:00 am to find a smiling Emily under me. "You made me cum," she said with a smile "the scent of my cum could drop any mortal being. Thanks for a night of fun!"

"Will I get to see you ever again!" I interrogated.

"You bet your ass you will! Now if you'll excuse I've got to make the demon walk of shame back to hell." And like that she crumbles to burning ash which fades away. I get ready as usual and make my way to school. A new confidence shone through me and the demon took some pounds off me.

School has resumed from the summer break. My friends spoke of ragging frat parties and weekends on the beach. College had been well to the girls too. None gained weight over the summer and they hadn't chubbed up yet. Amber Hylton, Krista Muldoon, Daniella Christie, Serena Bradford, Kayla Tagart, Randi Wulfestad and Brooklyn Bennet were the girls to want. Each with great asses but Amber had some nice tits.

I went to class but couldn't focus. I was busy thinking of my demon and her powers. Blood rushed through me and an erection was popping. "Damn it!" I thought. I left class abruptly but no one gave a shit or noticed. I was on a mission to get to the bathroom and jerk off when I saw Amber and her current boyfriend right outside the bathroom.

"What did you think I wanted to do if we met during class." Said her dick of a boyfriend.

"I thought you wanted to do something romantic! Not fuck in the bathroom!" She slapped him but then he grabs her arms and pushes her against the bathroom door.

"Hey buddy! No means no!" I call out.

"Look clown! She didn't say no!"

"Yes I did!" She welped.

"Leave her alone fucker." I say getting closer. He lets her go but only to face me. This hunk was ripped and almost a foot taller than me. I was pretty fat before my demon blessed me and made me very toned and shredded.

"Lets go! Right here!" My opponent squares up and advances towards me. I square up too but while in adrenaline I feel time slow around me. My actions are still slow but my brain is at full speed. He throws a messy right jab at me. I turn sideways and barely dodge his jab as I thrust my fist into his face. Time speeds up and Jake is on his ass holding his nose. "Fuck it! And Fuck you man!" He then runs to the parking lot.

"That was pretty brave of you to go against him. He usually kicks serious ass." She says ever so gratefully. She spots my swelled length running down my pants.

"It was nothing really. That guy was a dick."

"That short fight got me all horny though." She coos as she leans into me with her breasts. She wraps her hands around my neck smiling. "Lets get out of here."

"Where to?" I ask as I sweep her up.

"That bathroom would be hot!" She suggests.

"Are you sure? I kicked his ass so that you wouldn't have too."

"Come on lets fuck! I still gotta check up on him, he is my boyfriend after all."

"Lets not make him wait long then!" I kick the bathroom door open and place her in a stall. She pulls her shirt and bra over her head as I drop my pants and toss my shirt. I pull her pants and panties down as I kiss her. Once her cunt is revealed I plow my meat into her. She grunts as I go in and out. We're still making out. I'm holding her breasts while she holds onto my back. I'm going for a strong 30 minutes of pure passion and lust. Shes loving it but still hasn't cum. I figure that her trigger is on the other side. I pull out and she pulls my dick into her mouth with practiced ease. I play along and skull fuck her. My load proves to much for her handle as I came. She swallowed most but a lot found its away onto her face and tits. She looked satisfied but I rolled her over and entered her ass. Within 2 minutes she was in orgasm. "Thanks so much Amber. See you at a party or something."

"There's a party down at Jaggers' place, be there!" She exclaimed.

"For sure. Oh, do track me down if Jake ever threatens you or hurts you again."

"I will thanks." She says as I walk out. I return to class just in time to pack my shit as class ends. I head to Physics and to everyone's surprise, we found that our professor was out on the first day! A counsellor told us to fuck off but in a much nicer way. Most of us stayed around getting to know each other. Few of us knew each other but I noticed that Krista Muldoon was in our class. Her ass is a round one but she doesn't have much else going for her. She was far from a butter face though and I made her my next target. I made my way through the crowd trading names until I got to her. She was getting to know a rather shy girl who seemed tired of this stuck up bitch rambling on about herself. I was a nobody so even though I knew who she was she had no idea who I was.

"Hi, I'm Drake."

"I'm Krista but I'm sure you knew that." She said pointing at her parking lot name tag. Few actually wore those but she isn't exactly part of the many.

"I just thought you were holding that pass for a friend." I said jokingly. She just starts cracking up at this weak ass pun. We get comfortable and sit down while she tells me about her summer. Most of our classmates wander off but Krista enjoys talking about herself and I intended to get laid. This demon dick seems to never tire and I need that ass. "I'm pretty hungry, how 'bout we go to that coffee shop over by Paulies?"

"Can we still chat?"

"Sure, I'll even get you something if you talk about your senior year."

"Lets go then! I just want water to keep fresh." We enter the coffee shop and I see Angeline. I remember fucking her copy vividly but I still intend on screwing Krista. We sit down in the corner of the shop, my choice as I didn't want to annoy any of the few patrons inside. She talked her nonsense and I listened intently. "You're so nice Drake! Have you been invited to Jaggers' place yet?"

"Yeah I'll be there, Friday right?"

"Yeah, It's going to be so Cool! Anyways..." More nonsense spews out of her mouth. I buy her some of the shops snacks to keep her entertained as I answer her questions. I told her of my rather lack luster summer but she seemed interested. "You're too cool to have not gone to parties during break. Ah I bet a girl kept you busy."

"I'm not popular with girls. I kind of just get ignored."

"No way. They're missing out then." She leans in. "Not popular with girls huh? You fucked yet?"

"Yeah but not much at all. Girls would rather fuck jocks."

"I could help you out a little. If you'd like."

"You're screwing with me."

"I want to gage your skill and maybe spread the word of said skill. You got any rubbers?"

"I can get some!" I offer eagerly. She finally wants to fuck, my second real girl!

"Nah," She lowly says out but she leans in. "Just stick it in my ass. C'mon lets go." She grabs my hand and we go to a nearby park. The park is just a plot of grass with some benches, bushes, trees and a fountain. She leads me to the shade of a tree where we undress. "You ready to fuck a popular cheerleader!" She says as she gets on all fours. "Grab my hips and go crazy in my ass!" Needing no further instruction, I grab on and enter her hot ass. She squeals as I send my demonic twelve inches down the fiery pits of her ass. The thickness stretches her ass to a whole new diameter. I pump her in a speedy tempo. "Oh oh oh oh oh, fuck oh fuck fuuuuck I love it in the ass! Oh!"

The fact that anyone who decided to visit the park could see us really turned us on so much. I feel her clit pulsating and juice oozes out of her pussy. My anal attack got her off. The smell of her juice sent me over the edge.

"Where do you want it?" I pant

"Oh oh oh, pull out and cum on my ass and back." She manages to say. I eject and my cum shoots on her back then her ass. "Damn Drake! You fuck like a God." She pants as she falls over.

"More like a demon" I thought to myself. She wipes some cum off her ass and eats it.

"Mmm, tasty. No one has fucked me that good ever!" She starts cleaning up and I'm redressing.

"We should get back, class will end soon." I say tightening my belt.

"You go on ahead. See you tomorrow!" She says joyously. "I'll make sure everyone hears of you! Expect some action at Jaggers' party!" Once back on campus I find my way to my next class. Classes still haven't ended so I'd have to wait. Thats when Serena Bradford came out of a nearby class with her classmates. Their professor had let them out early.

"What are you guys doing, class doesn't let out for another 40 minutes." I say as if I'm talking to the crowd but I really directed my speech at Serena, who let the class rush out as we approached each other.

"Mr Kelley let us out early, he said that he thought that the syllabus would take all day!" She says laughing.

"Thats hilarious (not really but I intend on fucking you) what are you going do for 40 minutes."

"Probably just wait around like you were. Names Serena by the way."

"And I'm Drake. How about we wait in the lunch area like everyone else?" I offered. Everyone else was five asian chicks studying. I honestly don't what they were studying on the first day.

"Sure!" She replied almost instantly. We sat down and she asks "What's your next class?"

"Writing, how 'bout you?"

"Physics with Mr Nelson."

"I just came from there! Far out!"

"Whats he like?"

"I wouldn't know, he didn't show up"

"Really! So now I have two hours added to these 40 or so minutes." She almost whined.

"That must suck ass? It's only going to get hotter out here too. Where are you going to go?"

"That nearby coffee shop seems cool. I could just hole up in there."

"It is a cool shop but you don't have a place nearby or what?"

"No I'm staying with a friend pretty close but she didn't get me a key, I'll have to wait until she gets off work!"

"My place is pretty close. I could let you in if you'd like."

"I'd love to. Your place is probably better than that shop." I was now literally leading her to my bed but I still had to play it safe and smart. As we were leaving one of those asians crashed into Serena covering her chest in cold coffee. "Oh my God I can't believe that just happened!"

"I've got a washer and dryer and you've got a dirty shirt and almost three hours, lets hurry." We were at my apartment in no time where I led her to a cramped room that was just a washer and dryer. You can put this shirt on once you start your load." I said handing her a shirt and turning around to make her comfortable changing. She had took off her wet shirt and bra and put on my shirt. She then went to the tv room and I followed. "Heres the remote, just don't buy anything." I joked. Serena's main feature was her ass but her nipples were poking out of her shirt. She had small tits but I was dying to fuck her. We made ourselves comfortable and watched a show she seemed to know. Very soon into the show the actors begin erotically kissing and had tv appropriate sex. Serena was now horny, I could smell it. My senses were becoming more keen with every fuck. I got more comfortable with her and laid against her. She was receptive and we both looked at each other. Our eyes did the talking and soon I was kissing her neck. Her shirt came off as did mine and I carried her to my bed. I pulled her pants off and she played with herself as I took off my pants. My demon dick was on full display. I crawled on top of her and began to kiss her. I put her on her left side so that I had access to her ass and face. I fucked her ass while playing with our tongues. She broke the kiss and laid face down. I kissed her back while I destroyed her ass. She arched her back up while I fucked her tight ass. I pulled out and faced her towards me. We kiss more and I cum all over her stomach. I fall on my back beside her and look into her eyes. All I see is pure hot passion. I start putting my clothes on. "Heres my number, the showers over there just call me if you need anything."

"I'll be waiting for you to come home." She says as she licks my cum.

"I can't wait!" As I walk out the door. I get to Writing and find myself late. There was only one seat left when I arrived and it was in between this skrony loser and Daniella Christie, a shorter girl but she has a great ass. Her glasses are one of my favorite features. She's in a blue mini dress with her skirt pleated, she's also wearing stockings under. I ask her questions about what I missed and what not. I had no idea how I was supposed to bed Daniella. While our professor was answering questions I asked Daniella if she was going to Jaggers' place Friday night. Of course she was going but I wanted to make conversation. I make some jokes and we're laughing when Professor Doyle decided that he had had enough.

"Daniella and Drake! Go talk outside before I completely drop you from my class." She takes on a serious face but I urge her to come outside.

"What an ass!" I complained to her.

"I know right! Damn I hope he doesn't drop us though."

"We'll be fine. I'm just wondering what I'm supposed to do for an hour. Lets go to the library in the meantime, it's getting hot out here."

"Yeah sure, this heat is killing me." We walk into the air conditioned library and see around 5 people inside. I lead her to the back of the library where there is no one to be seen.

"We should stay quiet just incase," I whispered.

"Yeah, I don't want get kicked out of here right after getting kicked out of class." She whispered back. We sit on the floor legs crossed. Dani and I talk about upcoming events like Jaggers' party and how crazy it'll be.

"I've never been to a college party before. What should I expect?"

"You've never gone a real party! How?" She almost laughs.

"This is the first time I've been invited."

"Really? Usually people only invite their friends. Who invited you?"

"Amber. I beat up her boyfriend Jake and she invited me."

"Really! I've never heard of Jake being beat up ever before."

"Well I did. You could even ask Amber yourself."

"Maybe I will but I believe you. How'd you win? Jake kicks serious ass."

"Well he's pretty slow so I dodged his punch and got him good."

"Wow. Do you fight a lot or what?"