Demonicon

Story Info
Ancient demon is destroyed by his own lust.
5.7k words
4.38
21.1k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 03/24/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Icor
Icor
1 Followers

I watch her always through these yellow eyes. She comes here to my home time and time again, enchanting the earth with her spells, hoping to draw me out. She even suits up in those skimpy metallic plates that cling right to her skin, leaving those wide hips bare, along with the higher swells of her lovely breasts. She drags that "ominous" sword around with her, the 'drake slayer'. Paagh. She couldn't possibly know that I am here. Her guild masters force her to prove her "worth". She has no worth to –me-.

It's night time again. She creeps alone, the golden visor hiding her pretty eyes from my sight, and mine from hers. She places a book on the ground, her back to me. I observe the curves of her luscious body again – what a fragile frame. The beasts of the planet are attracted to that smell she makes, the scent that burns up in my chest every time I inhale. It's toxic, addictive, and smooth, like the surface of her flesh. The wings on my back shudder, my mind racing. Do I purge this vision of beauty from the earth, taking a bit of the light away? Or do I transform her into the beasts she teases every day of her life with her voluptuous body. Mm. I like the sound of the latter.

My back straightens a little as I lean against the wall. I feel the cold, scaly flesh surrounding the blood racing into my cock tightening. It peek down at that which makes me a Demonicon male; my fifteen inch cock, drops of steaming, white precum dripping to the ground and hissing as its acidic properties make divots in the stone. I fantasize about what a full load of this would do to a human female without any of those arcane shields stuck to her skin.

She walks away after finishing her rituals, that long set of golden, wavy hair spilling to her exposed shoulder blades from under her helmet. I tap the top of my cock with the knuckle of my index finger a couple times, making it bob up and down like a tightly wound spring. Soon.

---

"I planted them everywhere", announced Mira to a man covered from neck to toe in rune-embossed armor, "they're invisible, like you suggested."

The man cast a widened, black eye at Mira, baring his teeth for a moment. He said nothing, though he did display a vague hint of fear.

She continued, "I know it's dangerous. But I am safe."

The man straightened his posture and let out a sigh, lying an aged hand on the woman's shoulder. Despite her skimpy attire, intoxicating smell, and sensual voice, he displayed no form of wonton desire in any way.

"Mira, you don't understand. Maybe some of the battlemages here encouraged you, but I do not."

"I choose for myself, Master Devamin."

The man withdrew his hand and stroked his forehead with it. It took Devamin a while to reply. "I... Your life is not in my hands, according to the royal council. I am not responsible for you, and if you get hurt, I am in no way obligated to tend to you, or even commune with the people of the Higher Planes for your well being."

She shifted her jaw. "I know, Master Devamin."

Devamin slid the same hand over his bald head before it stopped at the back of his neck. "I may find myself tending to you anyway, but I don't want to be put in a situation where I have to borrow supplies from the Curator Guild."

"Like you did when I broke my arm?"

Devamin couldn't help but smile now, his wrinkled face twisting meekly to form the expression. "Exactly, dear Mira."

He tilted his head and exhaled, nearing her and placing both his hands on her shoulders. "I want you to be safe, always. You are strong."

Mira returned the smile with one of her own. She couldn't have been more than twenty years old, and Devamin was like a father to her. Everything she knew about drawing runes and fishing the mysterious energy from them, she learned from him.

"I won't fail you."

Devamin's smile slowly waned. "If you fail... It won't matter, because not a piece of you will be left to tell your tale."

With that, he returned to a small room lit by violet candles to lecture a few students.

---

How irritating. They all started glowing about a half hour ago. She must be ready to carry out her plan. The cave is getting colder around me. The velvet chair I sit in looses its touch. My fires are gone. The golden candle stands have turned to rust. I have to blink every five seconds. Little bitch. She's right above the entrance with her sword drawn, ready to introduce it to my brain stem. I draw a claw along my cheek, causing every other scale to turn out and flick back against my face. Paagh. I'll have to step out before too long, but not before I give her a show. I won't kill her. I've made up my mind.

---

Mira's drawn weapon hovered without trembling before her, the sharp point facing downwards at the cave's entrance. She knelt quietly on the outcrop, her eyes steady and forward, despite the dazzling display of colors caused by the rune-traps all around the padded and scorched earth outside the cave.

"Come to me", she whispered softly, "three millennia is far too long for anything to be alive."

An hour passed, and the hissing from inside the cave grew louder.

---

Keep breathing. Her muscles will go lax!

---

A second hour passed, and Mira shifted knees often. She, again, wore those same metal plates that seemed to change shape to fit against her curves.

Suddenly, from within the cave, came a loud yelp, a squeal of agony at best. She readied herself, listening to the clattering of brass objects against stone, and the crunching of gravel beds. Her eyes narrowed a little, her sword prepared and anxious to penetrate flesh.

She leaped with perfect timing upon a dark shadow that swept from below her, directly out of the mouth of the cave. She was perfectly silent as the blade dove into the back of a humanoid's head. As she pulled back and spun, a fine crescent of blood followed her blade and landed on her back, making a speckled line of crimson dots from her scapula to her hip. Her face was that of terror as her eyes came to land on a monstrous non-human.

His face was concealed and easily three feet in elevation above her own. Where ears should have been were a collection of thick horns that seemed to twist tightly around one another, stretching up above his head, getting smaller at the points. His tiny nose hovered over a pair of pale lips, and his eyes were thin and gold like the sun. Everything about his face carried perfect symmetry with the other side, an expression of structural greatness. His neck dwarfed the size of his face, though not his entire head. The tendons reaching out to his shoulders were tremendous.

Her eyes scanned his broad body right away. His chest was bare, and the nipples were but upturned horns, barbed, extending outwards and then toward the sky in a perfect curve. His arms were massive and hung at his sides, the muscles below the shimmering red scales flexing with some kind of inner urge. He had a naval, like any man, tucked carefully away in a set of several abdominal muscles, all of which symmetrical and beautiful to behold. His pelvis made a V down to his bald loin areas, from which grew an enormous, foot long cock. It hung between his thighs, a pair of enormous, firm balls under the base as a support, causing it to lurch forward a little near the top. His knees were normal, and a tad bent, diminishing the character of his perfect, prideful posture a little. She was utterly terrified, unable to move.

---

See me now, Mira?

---

Mira's thoughts dwelt on Devamin's words. This was none other than a Demonicon, staring down at her. The rune traps sprung to life all around her, and she awake enough to witness them shattering mere feet away from the surface of his skin. The spirits of the arcane, floating symbols all moaned and rasped in their deep, harmonizing songs, fearing the Draconian, loathing his presence.

Her sword dropped to the ear as those two yellow eyes widened. The projected a golden pair of lights against her face, and her muscles relaxed. She swayed, but couldn't step to catch herself. She collapsed immediately.

---

So soft. So young. Young, that's it. A precious and delicate thing, youth. I pull the plate covering your breasts from you to reveal that satin, white bra that barely covers your nipples. It was tailored right to your breasts, wasn't it? I slide the back of my claws down to your belly, circling the naval a couple times. What joyous fun. I use the same claw to pull the satin from your hips. The little strings twist and roll down those curves, and I finally get a glimpse of that neatly trimmed strip of hair hovering above, but not in any way covering, your closed labia.

Hn. Naked. Like me. My cock has gained three inches since last we met, standing up, hovering right outside this little virgin pussy. I'd like to move my hips forward just a little, giving the shiny head of my swollen member a taste of you. I fall into to my temptation and allow it to near you even more. I feel the dry lips slip around the small black eye at the tip of my cock. My precum drizzles into you. As I pull back, a fine string of the semen clings to the very tip of my cock, linking it to your entrance.

Games, games, games. If you were only ten years older, I'd fuck you once and send you off, never to bother me again. But you're too submissive. Too versatile. If I send you away, you won't come back, telling everyone the horrors of my kind. The fear of what I am too tempted to do will lead you far away. That's why my fun won't ever end. I'll find a use for it.

---

Mira woke slowly, her back pressing into what felt like stone. She groaned softly and sat up, relaxed by her lack of armor, and also confused. She placed a forearm over her breasts, cupping one and squeezing the other in an attempt to hide her nipples. She didn't even bother to look between her legs. She stood, glowing and clean, despite where she'd just been lying. Her eyes scanned the room, stray locks of her blond hair clinging to her cheeks.

Everything was elaborate. The floor was made of dirt and marble, while the walls formed a hexagon shaped room. Everything was trimmed with gold. A chandelier hung from the ceiling, casting a white haze over everything accompanied by an array of tiny silver specs of light. She turned on her heel slowly until her eyes came to rest on that which so frightened her before. The horrific glow of the Demonicon's eyes had left, leaving them a pale white.

---

My cock is already hard watching her. I touch it with the tips of my fingers.

---

Mira's eyes darted from one point on the Demonicon to the other. The subtle movement of his hand caused her to recognize the penis. She held her breath, staring helplessly at the scale coated tool, watching it throb madly. She spoke up right away, pitching her text-book knowledge at him.

"You cannot love me. You love nothing."

The Demonicon stood, a faint smile crossing his thin lips. "And how, pray tell, does this tremendous, giant of a cock display love?"

She watched the unit bounce and sway from side to side, her cheeks blushing a fiery red. She replied with nothing.

The Demonicon began to walk toward her slowly, the sway in his hips almost feminine. His cock swung from left to right slowly, and he admired how her eyes couldn't leave it for a second to examine his face.

"How do my actions or my reputation imply that I would love even one my own, let alone a human?"

She still didn't look away, though she did back up slowly until her ass and shoulder blades touched against a gold plated wall. The Demonicon loomed above her, casting his shadow upon her entire body. She whimpered softly, feeling the thick, underside of the head of his cock press into the forearm covering her firm breasts. Her eyes squinted tightly. His groin was about level with her lower ribs.

---

Cry, love. That's right. Cry because you know I'm going to fuck the living hell... into you.

---

Mira's back pressed harder and harder against the wall, feeling crushed by the giant member. Her mind raced with thoughts of what he'd be doing to her with it.

After a few moments more of gazing, he placed his palm against the top of her head, and another swept behind her thighs. She squealed softly as he picked her up, causing her legs to bend at the waist. He lay her back in his massive palm, her lower back nesting into the leathery cup of his hand. He put the other into the crook of her knee and slowly pressed her leg up against her collar bone.

---

My cock's hovering right outside again. I push the leg hard into your shoulder, listening to you plead for mercy. My fifteen inch giant throbs with unquenchable lust as I move my hips forward. I feel the tiny lips of your pussy slide to the sides, and the pink below kisses me softly.

---

Mira's eyes went wide, looking down into her cleavage and beyond at the scaly dick pressing harder and harder against her. She could feel her own tightness popping and stinging her as the thickest part of his cap slid into her inner labia, stretching it wide. She bared her teeth, groaning toward the ceiling as the rim slipped into her. Blood began to drizzle out of her pussy and drip to the floor, running down the length of his cock in small beads.

"No, no no no, no! Stop, I beg of you..!", she pleaded, but her insides continued to split away from one another as he pressed it deeper. And deeper. And deeper.

---

Ahhh, such warmth. She's constricting my cock; her blood is running all the way down my shaft to my balls. I keep forcing myself into the tightness of her body. Mm, can I fit all 15 inches of inside, do you think? I want to swim in the warmth of her very womb. When I start thrusting, I'll want to be able to plunge my full mass in and inject my seed all over her heart at any time I please.

---

She began to weep from the intense and unforgiving agony filling her stomach up, one inch at a time. She watched her lower belly bulge from underneath with the Demonicon's towering dick. She felt that if she ever relaxed her body, that the thing would divide her right in two.

His head was at the entrance of her womb, nudging at the cervix. "S... stop...", she hissed, tears running down her face slowly.

"I'll tear through it...", he teased in return.

"Stop, please, you're far too big."

"I'll shove every inch of it into you", he mocked, his voice booming.

---

Only half is inside, and already I have to penetrate her cherry. My cock wants in so badly. I take my free hand and lie it on her shoulder. Gently, I pull her down – the frame of her body doesn't buckle – her pussy only slides further over my thick tool. I feel the gate opening slowly around the tip of my cock, and the black eye on the end slides in. She cries louder, and a grin takes control of my lips.

---

"Oh, stop! Please, no further, no further, no no no...!" she wept, squinting her eyes tightly as the pain in her belly multiplied. She could feel every vein. The cock throbbed in unison with her heartbeat, making the painful throbbing in her own sex even more uncomfortable. She felt her muscles working franticly in folly attempts to press the foreign object out of her body.

Despite her will, he kept forward, the scaly shaft, inch by inch, vanishing into her body. After ten minutes of pure torture, his giant balls pressed neatly against her ass, and his grin faded. She choked softly, hardly able to breath, feeling as if her diaphragm had been penetrated.

---

Not dead yet. I can feel the head of my cock stretching the far wall of her womb into her stomach. Resilient, beautiful, and mine. I slowly slide my cock out of her stretched cunt, allowing blood to leak out to the floor. The little red lips slowly close up around the empty space where my giant tool used to be.

I stare at her relaxed, bewildered face, and take my penis into my hand, allowing her leg to go lax and lower again. I place it's tip against her pussy and slide it up and down, from her clit to her asshole slowly, it's surface shimmering and glistening, each scale like a semi-reflective mirror. Her glaze has absorbed my shape.

I press my head into her pussy, a small *splish* sound filling the air around her belly. She moans painfully as I slam the first ten inches of my cock into her harshly, stabbing into her womb again. She continues crying, still lucid and aware – good. I want her that way. Her mind will break over time.

---

Mira's head hung back, her eyes small, watery slits. Her entire body bucked as the Demonicon started fucking her pussy with his gorgeous rod, one slow, yet brutal thrust after another. Her bleeding slowly stopped, and the blood was replaced with her crystal clear nectar. It spat from her pussy around the outside of his pillar in long, misty spurts each time he lodged himself back inside her body. His powerful arm held her torso up, remaining strong, keeping at her at the perfect angle for his pleasure.

His face went blank, watching her big tits juggle beautifully on her chest as his cock slid back and forth, ravaging her body.

"Please stop", she continued to whisper, her voice jagged thanks to the rough thrusts he made into her.

"Devamin is no fool", he murmured as he picked up his speed. He loosened up her cervix enough where he could easily hammer himself all the way into her, and each time he did, he ground his groin against her pussy lips before tugging himself all the way out to the very tip.

"But he was wrong, thinking that I would destroy you."

---

I hate it when humans try to assume one another's goals, let alone the goals of the creatures unlike them. I'll rape this woman, but I'll not kill her. I'll turn her into the beast she's been killing all her life, then send her back to that precious guild of hers to make a fool of all the fuckers there.

My cock moves quickly now. I feel like my cum is all through my body, boiling at the center of my dick, ready to erupt at any moment. Unn, yes. I keep fucking her. I don't care if she's asleep or not.

---

Mira's eyes closed the moment the Demonicon paused, his dick pressed deep into her body. She could feel her womb expanding around a hot, liquid mass, and the Demonicon roared out, his entire cock pulsating wildly inside her. He came for about twenty seconds straight, the white fluid expelling from her pussy around his shaft in giant tidal waves upon the floor, splattering loudly at his feet.

Finally, he lowered his chin, taking in massive, howling breathes. He looked back at her twitching body, her arms tight by her sides.

Mira stroked her belly slowly, feeling the corked up mass of cum inside her belly. His cock was plugging her up. The semen raced about her insides, filling every tiny detail. She gagged as the beast drew his tremendous cock away swiftly, and the cum inside flowed out with it in long, segmented squirts.

He held her silently and cradled her to his heaving chest. His cock was truly unstoppable as it stood up, staring at the wall, having an unending passion for more. It throbbed and bounced on it's own as his abdominal muscles flexed. He turned around slowly and eased himself into an adjacent room.

Mira drifted into unconsciousness.

---

You've been sleeping for two hours, and my fuck tool is still hard as stone. I put my hand against it to feel its heat, and the other against your breasts. I mold the soft globes of flesh silently, observing the flexibility of your body.

My cock needs more. I don't understand this, what have you done to me? I stand and turn to face you, observing you lying and breathing in my giant bed peacefully. I take your legs in my hands and push them away from one another quietly, causing your knees to touch the bed near your shoulders. My cock twitches, leering over your pussy lips, wanting nothing more than to be burred inside you.

Icor
Icor
1 Followers
12