Demonicon 02

Story Info
The Demonicon further unfolds.
4.5k words
4.27
11.5k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 03/24/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Icor
Icor
1 Followers

Mira was finished. She could not bring Devamin the crystals, nor could she even find them. With all her seductive charms and twisted witchcraft, she was unable to squeeze information from any of the high fathers. She dragged her feet, as if she had just been out for a lifetime, when in reality, she had only set out for a couple years. Most apprentice mages went missing for over ten years before their sad story was written in some dry tome of distant names, having died or simply given up and not had the courage to return with failure as their burden. Thus was the way of the Fifth Oath.

"I need something to help me think.", Mira whispered, lingering behind Devamin. The bald battlemage looked up, a pair of odd goggles built against his face.

"Mira. Home again. What was it I asked you to bring me?", Devamin questioned.

"Tychite Crystals. The high fathers didn't tell me a fucking thing." Mira sighed.

"That is a shame. Luckily for you, I don't need them yet. You have time."

She circled around to Devamin and took a vial of purple fluid from him as he extended it to her. She tossed the liquid down her throat and sighed again, apparently satisfied. Her armor did not conceal what it should have, such as her neck, collar bone, hips, thighs, or wrists. It was there as a wry distraction, a way to gain favor quickly while giving all the wrong impressions. Her upper bust exposed and full, her hips wide and thighs smooth – she was a seditionist, kindly put. She bore no scars, cuts, dust marks, bruises, or freckles. Her skin was a creamy tan from head to toe.

"Mm, thank you.", Mira said.

"Of course, of course."

Mira smiled at her guild master and friend. "Why don't you give me a task worthy of my rank for a change?"

Devamin paused, turned away, and began to drill a small hole into a piece of blue metal with one of many tools sitting on his desk. "Make a suggestion."

Mira gnawed her lower lip before replying. "I'll bring you the head of a Demonicon."

Devamin scoffed loudly enough for her to hear him over the whirl of the device. "Get cleaned up you goof, I'll talk to you tomorrow."

Mira groaned. "No, Devamin, I'm serious. The one fabled living in the Old Twyier... I know my runes. I know the blade. I could defeat him."

Devamin halted, righted his posture and turned fully to her. "You haven't a clue what a Demonicon is capable of. Besides, our pact is in blood with the Gates of Dread. If you managed to kill the Demonicon, that covenant would be broken."

"Fuck that covenant! It is ten thousand years old, and they've broken it far enough times for us to intervene anyway."

"No, Mira", Devamin snapped, "Leave the counseling and judging to the rightful wing of the guild. No one of the Fifth Oath haseverslain a Demonicon. No one in the entire Teal Haven has!"

"Common, I can do it. You've seen me bend the Gargoyles of Meuth to my liking, and they're made of stone!"

Devamin turned away again. "That isn't the same, Mira. We're talking about a Demonicon, not some flying mutant rat!"

Mira folded her arms over her chest, concealing any visible bit of her cleavage. "So?"

Devamin bared his teeth for a moment. "They are not passionate or forgiving or pleased with any aspect of the body of man – not the tongue, scent, eyes, or laws. The only thing they obey is time, and even time has difficulty restricting them. Your knowledge of runes means nothing in their universe, and if you give yourself to the fight, they will make you regret ever becoming what you are now. Some how or another, they will torture your very soul."

Mira didn't appear to be swayed. She stood still, staring Devamin in the eye, pursing her lips in thought. Her weight shifted. Devamin was right – he was always right about everything. She'd often wanted to go off and do absurd or even suicidal things, but when the subject turned to Demonicons, one could not relate pain and agony to life and death anymore. A Demonicon could shave your spirit away one layer at a time. Devamin often just dismissed her when she brought up the topic, but today was different. She had become a stubborn person, and a grown woman; a woman of a very high rank even, nearly his personal assistant, despite only being twenty-two. He cared for her, as a teacher should. Devamin's face relaxed slowly, and his chin descended.

"The... only way you'll even be able to find out if he's there is if you ... freeze his dwelling place. You need to plant runes all around the entrance to the cavern, in the mouth of it if at all possible." Devamin explained with great reluctance and some kind of heart felt obligation. He couldn't stop her from perusing anything, and maybe she was right. Maybe it was time for the beast to see that man is not a bunch of cowards.

***---***

Mira felt warmth running through her body, yet her skin was cold. She felt both a sting and a comforting sensation both inside her and out. As her eyes opened, she saw an endlessly white demesne beyond what looked like bars of a cage. The light was not blinding, but plain. She was on her back, and as she sat up, again, whiteness. Whiteness in every direction she could see, and her cube cage was large enough to give her several feet of walking space but small enough for her to recognize dimensions.

"By the moons, this cannot be.", Mira meekly remarked to herself, "I cannot, how? Dead to the Demonicon but still in Nirupia?"

A voice creaked from behind her, and she spun to see the very same beast that raped her to death in a similar cage nearby. She backed against the bars, as the cage wasn't there before. It was either invisible, or simply not there.

"W-What...?", Mira asked.

"I said that you did it.", the Demonicon replied.

"W-What do you mean 'I did it'?"

"I am fucking dead! Do you see me here? I died!"

Mira's shoulder blades pressed into the bars even more vigorously. She was naturally frightened by the sight and sound of the purple-skinned humanoid behemoth. She stared blankly at him for the longest time. It certainly seemed like a long time, though a question had to be risen sooner or later: was there time? Did it matter? Obviously not. She would never be hungry or parched here. Nirupia – she didn't expect to go there, and the Demonicon didn'twantto go there, yet there they stood. He gazed through the bars at her in a longing, almost apologetic way, though for some reason, he wasn't all that intimidating. The more arcane side of his power was gone, his self-esteem with it.

"Unbelievable. I am a lesser child of greater forefathers; a scar on the heritage of my brothers, all because of you."

Mira said nothing.

"What could I do? How could I have been so hopelessly ensnared? Why am I now even? Rip your very soul to shreds because of how you defeated me? No."

Mira stepped away from the bars. It didn't seem to bother her that she wore only a satin thong and bra of some kind, both of which being a peach color – lighter than her skin tone, clashing. The material was tight enough to display every curve and shape below it. She tip-toed closer to him. "You died because of me?"

He leaned against the bars, his scaled flesh clanking against the apparently metal structure. His eyes swept up and down her body. "You ensnared me, I said. It was some kind of fucking rune you put on the inner wall of your cunt, I don't know! The more I fucked you, the more I needed to fuck you until finally I poured every ounce of my strength and soul into defiling your ashes."

"I never plotted such a device! I never expected you to rape me to death."

"Paaagh!"

She turned her eyes from him after noticing his juicy, fifteen inch cock reaching out through the bars at her. At that state of arousal, he would have had to have been watching her for a while, though it seemed as if she hadn't been in the cage for more than ten minutes. A white substance had collected at the tip of his penis. "Would you defile me here too? What, with our power gone entirely?" she asked in a timid tone.

"I would be tempted. I've been watching you closely for... a little while, and my body aches already. But these cages will not break."

"How hard have you tried?"

"If my cock can't smash these bars, nothing can!"

Mira's face scrunched a little and she sat down on the – yes – white floor. She watched the Demonicon turn and pace slowly in the cage, sweeping his pale eyes in every direction, observing how his dick bobbed and his muscles tightened. Despite being a god among men – perhaps on earth – he was not threatening now, and he did not impress Mira at all. She only despised him for what he had done to put her where she was. It was some cruel twist of fate that put them both in the same afterlife, or perhaps some scheme devised by a higher level of overseers. How long would they wait? Were they even waiting, for if there is no time, when would one wait for, and what moment would there be to wait for? These questions were already puzzling Mira, and she hated to ask the Demonicon. Some dark corner of her heart begged to taunt and tear him down, but the rest of her eased the urges away effortlessly. "Will we be here forever?"

The Demonicon stopped and glared back at her; he still believed it was some witchcraft that filled him with enough lust to kill himself. "Will we? Will we ever know, or is there an 'ever', or a 'never', or a 'going-to-be'? What thefuckdo you think? This must be Nirupia; no other place could possibly resemble it."

"Then we can escape, right?"

The Demonicon scoffed. "Oh please. Faerie tales, legends; warriors, gods greater than I even – they killed themselves in the right conditions just to come to this place and break out. Do you know what happened to them? They failed!"

"What about Yumi'meg?"

"A freak accident, you treasonous little cunt. You have no idea what kind of place this is, I do. Members of my very bloodline helped speak it into existence!"

Mira hugged her knees to her chest and sighed softly. She wasn't looking at the Demonicon anymore. "What is your name?"

The Demonicon froze in his pacing, his body straightening a little. "What did you just say?"

"I would like to know your name. Please?"

The Demonicon hissed loudly. "The very sound of it would rip off your flesh."

Mira turned her eyes to him, standing gracefully and walking boldly toward the wall of bars nearest to the Demonicon's cage. "Alright, stop. I want to make a few matters very clear". The Demonicon closed his lips.

"You have absolutely no power here. Your tongue and your curses will invoke not a single element or chemical, so there is nothing you can boast about. Yelling at me will never solve your problems, and it will never break these bars.", she proclaimed calmly, patting a bar with her hand while staring into the Demonicon's deathly eyes, "Humble yourself, and learn that we here, in this place, have the exact same energy, the exact same weaknesses, and the exact same problems. If we want to escape, we must work together."

"That's easy fo -..."

Mira interrupted him sharply, "No, just shut the fuck up! Shut the fuck up! You need to listen to me, because you know that here, all minds are a fraction of the requirement needed to solve the riddle of escape. Half of the answer is in me, and the other in you; where, I don't know. Sometimes there is one cage with two people, sometimes two cages with both in one cage; and sometimes there are three people, in all manners of arrangement! You are not stupid in this immortal world because you fell into my so-called 'trap' in the mortal world, and I'm not stupid because I fell into yours! We are here for a reason. I've seen the Demonic Circles and the Forests of Rust, so I don't give a flyingfuckif your great, great, great grandfather helped build this place, because he obviously doesn't run it. Do you understand?"

The Demonicon's entire expression seemed to get lazy. He swallowed and lowered his chin. It was apparent that he knew she was right, and in every respect. He folded his arms over his chest, a gesture of uneasiness. "Alright. Alright, Mira."

Mira stepped away from the bars and shifted her jaw, waiting.

The Demonicon's eyes wandered slowly before he finally whispered. "My name is Xuthifel."

Mira nodded slowly, rightly unharmed by the spoken name or curse, whichever it was, or had been at one time. "Alright Xuthifel. Can I call you Xuth'?"

Xuthifel looked up at her and smiled vaguely. "Xuth'? Fine."

Mira sniffled dryly and sat back down, her thighs folded in a stack before her. "Alright Xuth. Now youknowthat it is possible to escape this place, but only if we learn to work together."

Xuth leaned against the bars farthest from Mira (A good twenty meters). "Nirupia has been called the true path to spiritual enlightenment." He murmured in a surprisingly soothing voice, "Through it, enemies become friends, and friends become enemies. Secrets turn to free information and lies turn to spells and charms."

Mira rubbed her hands together slowly, hugging her knees to her breasts again. She glanced at Xuth's loins, which were still on fire with arousal, but he somehow managed to be careless of it. "Your dick...", she muttered, pointing at it.

Xuth didn't move at all. He only stared at her, a mildly astonished expression on his face. "Excuse me?"

"Size doesn't matter. You didn't use magic to make it that big did you?"

"Perhaps I did. What the fuck does that have to do with our situation?"

"Well, I don't know. It's just been standing up and twitching for the longest time, and I have to be honest, it is a bit distracting."

Xuth rubbed his teeth against his lower lip. "Wh-What? Do you think that because we are here now, that you can just... slander against me and offer all varieties of jokes and of disrespect? Is what I am and was meaning nothing here?"

"Well you're the exhibitionist! At least I've covered myself a little."

Xuth retorted, "You're a shameful creature! I have no need of garments, they only slow me down. If my cock is distracting you, look the other way."

"Shouldn't you be limp now?"

Xuth ran a hand down his face slowly. "Your narrow-mindedness is going to drive me insane, female. Human men are limited to a single brain, while I, on the other hand, am built of many beings."

"What does that mean?"

"It means that my organs, my bones, and flesh are all individual entities! My muscles have their own nervous system and heart, just like my organs and bones. They can grow in unison with one another, or become dominant. For example, my bones grew to my skin level and covered my back and outer arms with an exoskeleton years and years ago when I allowed it to become dominant. Another example would be that my cock is harder and working harder because my organs are in charge. Do you get it now?"

"Why can't you tell your organs to relax a little?"

Xuth's upper lip twitched. "Because they are the dominant system right now. I need a spell to change control from one system to another, but that won't work now, because there is no chanting in this fucking place."

"That's amazing... So when you fucked me, what was in control?"

Xuth swallowed lightly, displaying almost what seemed like nervousness. "My flesh was in control. When you went to sleep, I changed control to the flesh thinking that it would nullify the affects. I only learned then that the most sensitive nerve endings regarding sexual pleasure wereinmy flesh. By that time, your fucking charm rune had already -... paaagh. I changed it all around, trying to stop the affects. I changed it to my bones, only to learn that because of your charm, a bone would grow into my dick, making it just as sensitive. With the organ in charge, the affects of that charm are the least mind-numbing, so I left it at that. Never the less, I turned to dust."

Mira narrowed her eyes a little. "I wish you would believe that I didn't know anything about a charm rune."

Xuth tightened his arms about his chest, gritting his teeth. The both of them were still very angry with one another – the expressions and the cold stares were enough to display their distaste. However, it didn't seem to be blatant hatred anymore. Something had changed, but it wasn't the place exactly. All was quiet and lifeless. It seemed illogical for someone or something to make such a massive place and never put anything but dead souls in it and riddle them to the brink of insanity. Maybe it was hell, designed to test the nerve of people. Maybe it was heaven, designed to teach morals to the lost. Neither of them knew fully; what they did know is that it was nearly impossible to escape.

***---***

He touched her soft, gummy lips through the silk panties. There was only a hint of moisture there, but he knew it would suffice. He reached down and touched his tremendous penis, sliding his finger tips up and down almost two feet of five-and-a-half-inch-thick cock. His yellow beacons gazed down on her supple, ripe youth. Her birthday was not two days ago – she turned eighteen. Her breasts were full, erect and heaving as she breathed. He gripped the cock at its base and slowly waved it from left to right, amused by how her eyes followed it. A smile crept onto his face.

"Stop teasing, please. I want to finish the ritual and be done with it." She whimpered, her speech slurred by her lusty drunkenness.

He used the end of his cock to slide the upper hem of the panties down off of her pussy. The silk straps on her broad, lovely hips rolled down slowly and clung tightly to her thighs as he held the material against the underside of the tip of his massive device. She could feel his cum bubbling out against her two outer lips, bringing an uncomfortable wetness to them, and an even more uncomfortable heat. It almost burned. "Remember, don't cum inside me. That was the agreement." She reminded.

He only grinned and slid her legs apart with his single hand, moving one to the left, and the other to the right. Her knees bent. He leered above her, easing the very tip of his cock into her body. The lips slipped open for him firmly as he nudged the entire cap inside. She felt a momentary sting which soon subsided due to some temporary spell. Her eyes were heavy, but her face was beautiful, her little pink lips relaxed and passed breath quickly. He drove another three inches into her body, forcing muscles and organs aside for his stone hard cock. Her face twitched a little as his cock throbbed hard inside her tube, stretching the flesh. He pushed it deeper, and deeper, and deeper, her stomach swollen with the foreign giant. He placed his hands on her hips and tugged on her. She let out a faint cry as he drove another five inches into her body. She felt twenty pounds heavier as his cock filled up her entire womb, throbbing like another heart inside her body.

"R-.. Remember, do.. don't cum in.. inside me... don't cum inside me", she whispered, trying to inhale deep breaths only to find each time that her diaphragm was being blocked on every downward stroke by the penis of the creature buried inside her. He slowly slid the dick out of her, an insanely slow retreat that caused her eyes to squint.

"Mmmm..." he moaned as he began to etch glowing marks into the sides of his cock. They cast a red glow against his otherwise shadowy silhouette of a figure. His eyes were like two almonds glowing in mid air. He leaned over her and spread her legs again, his improved shaft hovering mere inches from her pussy. Pre-cum surfaced at the tip and he brushed it off on her clit before lurching his hips forward and sliding his cock back into her body, filling the sheath up to it's breaking point again. She was limp and tender and only gasped as he pressed back in. The runes seamlessly touched the inner walls of her pussy and copied themselves to the passage. After the transaction was complete – having taken no more than thirty seconds – he slid back out again. His cock sprung into the air, coated in a thin layer of nectar. The scales on his tool glittered in the dim light, and he touched it lightly. "It is finished, then."

Icor
Icor
1 Followers
12